Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,140 members, 7,903,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. (3028 Views)

Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter / My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Sapiens3: 8:13pm On May 28
EreluRoz:
I don't like fat guys, I prefer slimfit and dislike too much muscles , just moderate with flat tummy.
Don't even waste your time with me if you have potbelly, I'll just use you to catch cruise.

What is a young man doing with potbelly sef? They just eat anyhow these days and start gathering protruding tommy and start calling themselves odogwu instead of getting rid of that fat

On point abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Jeon(f): 6:42pm On Jul 27
I don't know why, I hate bulky built. Especially the Johnny Bravo type.
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by EreluRoz: 7:48pm On Jul 27
Jeon:
Same here, I like them slimfit just something reasonable and not those hulk packing meat they call muscle and I was told those muscles guys have small dick ewww
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Careente7(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27
Franzinni:
But it does ... Your muscles is an indicator that you can achieve something in your life , that you can be committed and not be flippant, that you can endure discomfort to reach your goals, that you can protect, that you can defend... You don't see the value of muscles because the situation doesn't call for it ... If we were in olden days and war starts you think a scrawny looking guy would be trusted to be able to defend anything ?

Muscles says alot about a person
I wish I could like this twice

No comment; next question
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Everyday247: 8:02pm On Jul 27
Jeon:
It's not for women to admire, but to intimidate other men. cool
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by okoroemeka(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27
speedy0420:
THERE IS NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE AND HEIGHT. MUSCLES WILL NOT MAKE YOU MAGICALLY HANDSOME AS A MAN

I find it funny that one of the most generic advice people give to men seeking to attract women is to just “hit the gym”

Muscles are only there to compliment the main attractive features you have (face, height and bone structure).
Muscles were never meant to be an attractive feature in on itself

And being a gym rat is peak male gaze.

There is a very low limit to the amount of muscle mass than women find attractive (female gaze)

Anything beyond this limit is just catering to the male gaze. As Lorenzo put it “when you go past a certain point, you’re just lifting for other men”

Now don’t get me wrong. I don’t want some double digit IQ member here to start attacking me by claiming that I’m castigating going to the gym

No. Going to the gym is a good thing.
Where the divide starts is why you’re doing it

Some men lift to burn fat and live a healthier life

Other lift because they think it’ll help them attract women (this is where the vast majority of men are)

If you’re lifting primarily for yourself and yourself alone, carry go my brother. Nothing do you.

But if you’re lifting for the primary purpose of attracting women, then it’s probably over for you…. Because you ought to be able to attract them without it in the first place

Like I said, it’s a complimentary feature and not a main one
I wonder how a busy man can squeeze time to hit the gym
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by ogbe88(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27
Franzinni:
But it does ... Your muscles is an indicator that you can achieve something in your life , that you can be committed and not be flippant, that you can endure discomfort to reach your goals, that you can protect, that you can defend... You don't see the value of muscles because the situation doesn't call for it ... If we were in olden days and war starts you think a scrawny looking guy would be trusted to be able to defend anything ?

Muscles says alot about a person
U made no sense.
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Franzinni: 2:38pm
ogbe88:
U made no sense.
you dont have the capacity to comprehend might be another reason dont you think?

It's usually the air heads that think they know it all isn't it?
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by ogbe88(m): 3:56pm
Franzinni:
you dont have the capacity to comprehend might be another reason dont you think?

It's usually the air heads that think they know it all isn't it?
Your IQ is low, this is my last reply yo u.
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by luminouz(m): 5:23pm
EreluRoz:
Same here, I like them slimfit just something reasonable and not those hulk packing meat they call muscle and I was told those muscles guys have small dick ewww

Urghhhhh

Disgusting!!!
Re: Your Muscles Do Not Matter When It Comes To Attracting Women. A Thread. by Cousin9999: 6:44pm
It matters. It's not about having an athlete's body. It's about not being a bum. It's no different from shaving and putting on a decent outfit.

Also, you don't need to spend hours in the gym to get a decent workout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt7Nf7F6hxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxYnviVjWEg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

~~ Miss Independent ~~ / Why Are Naija Women Bad In Bed? / Signs She's Interested In You

Viewing this topic: ItisWell22(f), zickyclef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.