Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer (39756 Views)

Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) / Harrysong Weds Isioma Alexer Peres Gopa Today (Photos, Video) / Harrysong & Wife, Alexer Peres Gopa Pre-wedding Photo & Wedding IV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Kobicove(m): 10:53am On May 28
EriMma1:
No matter what she shouldn't have revealed this to the public. I know challenges come and people are pushed to do the unthinkable but this was not necessary. Better to just let things be than bringing your secret out in the open.

Why should she not mention it?

In war all is fair, besides it was Harrysong that fired the first shot by making an accusation against her!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Mrexcell(m): 10:53am On May 28
These are very serious and embarrassing allegations.
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by casualobserver: 10:55am On May 28
This is why you avoid people with bad or non existent home training when choosing a life partner both as a husband and as a wife.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by colon(m): 10:56am On May 28
All these celebrity Internet marriages...!
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by pocohantas(f): 10:57am On May 28
cococandy:

And it’s the type they’re always hating on they usually end up with. I trust such ladies to show them shege grin

I don’t even know who Paul’s wife is. Let me go look her up. That’s why I was on Lola’s side when their nonsense was going on. That woman never did anything to them except being older and from a different tribe. I saw through the BS right away.

She was a TikTok influencer. Used to post dance and videos mimicking various sounds. It was her niche before Paul. She calmed down after they got serious though. But it is how they act like she was one highly moral girl. Probably she has taken those old videos down by now.

Yesso! It is always the type they claim to hate. Those heavy baddies. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Galinton(m): 10:58am On May 28
pocohantas:
I remember when Harry Song left his longtime gf that was known with him for years. I have forgotten her name now. His fellow men supported him. Said men know who to marry. Men follow peace of mind. Just like they have refused to tell Yul and co the truth.

All these old men like Israel looking for young girls they can intimidate. I like how the girls are matching them in shege. She is right though. HarrySong is the one with a dysfunctional childhood and family. He said it himself in an interview.
the man too behaving childishness
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Iyke48: 10:59am On May 28
Mad people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Karleb(m): 10:59am On May 28
pocohantas:

This has nothing to do with picking sides. Did HarrySong leave his longtime gf or not? Yes, he did.

Did your fellow logical gender not support him then? Yes, they did.

Did they not say men go for peace of mind? Yes, they did.

It is what it is. He should deal with his peace of mind and may more of his kind get what they deserve. I won't be surprised he claims this small girl used juju on him to leave his ex.

Pick sides indeed. Masters at playing victim, gaslighting and zero accountability.

I hope one day you will see life through another lens other than this man vs woman spectacle.

7 Likes

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Crafteck1: 11:03am On May 28
harjay1986:

I think the two act childish, Yes it might be painful, but silent should have been better from Harry

Silence was killing him

2 Likes

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by pocohantas(f): 11:04am On May 28
Karleb:

I hope one day you will see life through another lens other than this man vs woman spectacle.

You didn't answer the questions.
Typical logical deflection. grin grin
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Ubanz: 11:06am On May 28
You didn't tell us all these when the going was good until now. Habaaa.
That's a smear campaign.

1 Like

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by bentenny(m): 11:06am On May 28
E b like nah vawulence wan end this month of may😮😮🔥🔥
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by officialfestus(m): 11:08am On May 28
wink
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by baralatie(m): 11:09am On May 28
SocialJustice:
Na im make you get belle for another man inside marriage?
Se turn radio
😂😂😂😂
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by komzy589(m): 11:11am On May 28
pocohantas:
I remember when Harry Song left his longtime gf that was known with him for years. I have forgotten her name now. His fellow men supported him. Said men know who to marry. Men follow peace of mind. Just like they have refused to tell Yul and co the truth.

All these old men like Israel looking for young girls they can intimidate. I like how the girls are matching them in shege. She is right though. HarrySong is the one with a dysfunctional childhood and family. He said it himself in an interview.
Solace for you at last.
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by zinaunreal(m): 11:11am On May 28
Harry marry demonic entity
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by DeGods007(m): 11:12am On May 28
Men are becoming soo weak nowadays

As a street man wey I be dem never born any lady to blackmail me to this extent. You go just lost for this life I swear.

I have dated alot of women in my life and none has ever try to blackmail me when you know say I go fit kpai you anytime.

See as a man make sure you are feared by those ladies....no dey loose guard where those bannies dey. Wetin you dey follow woman dey talk when you're meant to be untop your game.

I repeat dem never born woman wey go blackmail me like this.... taaaaaaarh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Coconunu(m): 11:12am On May 28
Funny enough
And my girlfriend leave saying am too secretive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not even my wife will i disclose things to .
So things about ur family should die with ur family no matter what
Before one idiot go dey insult my mother because them catch her they knack outside

5 Likes

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by GloriousGbola: 11:12am On May 28
pocohantas:

She was a TikTok influencer. Used to post dance and videos mimicking various sounds. It was her niche before Paul. She calmed down after they got serious though. But it is how they act like she was one highly moral girl. Probably she has taken those old videos down by now.

Yesso! It is always the type they claim to hate. Those heavy baddies. grin

ESSAY ON MAN
Man is what a woman marries. Men have two feet, two hands, and sometimes two wives, but never more than one collar button or one
idea at a time. Like Turkish cigarettes, men are all made of the same material, the only difference is that some are better disguised than others. Generally speaking, they may be divided into three classes—husbands, bachelors, and widowers. An eligible bachelor is a man of obstinancy surrounded by suspicion. Husbands are of three varieties—prize, surprize, and consolation prize. Making a husband out of a man
is one of the highest plastic arts known to civilization. It requires science, sculpture, common sense, faith, hope and charity—mostly charity. It is a psychological marvel that a soft, fluffy, tender, violet-scented sweet thing like woman should enjoy kissing a big, awkward,
stubby-chinned, tobacco-and-bay-rum-scented thing like man.
If you flatter a man, it frightens him to death, and if you don't, you bore him to death. If you permit him to make love to you, he gets tired of you in the end, and if you don't, he gets tired of you in the beginning.

If you wear gay colors, rouge, and startling hats,he hesitates to take you out.
If you wear a little brown toque and tailormade suit, he takes you out and stares all evening at women in gay colors, rouge and startling
hats.

If you are the clinging-vine type, he doubts whether you have a brain; if you are the modern type, and advanced and independent woman, he doubts whether you have a heart. If you are silly, he longs for a bright mate, and if you are brilliant, he longs for a play-
mate. If you are popular with other men, he is jealous, and if you are not, he hesitates to marry a wallflower. If you please him, he seldom mentions it, but if you displease him, he never fails to tell you about it.
THAT'S ALL—

May 1940

you go manage us like that. i went looking [again] for the highlighted quote and stumbled upon this cheesy
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by dominique(f): 11:14am On May 28
Karleb:

The men creating countless threads, digging out old videos, posting fake stories and videos daily just to tarnish women need your advice more.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by AngelicBeing: 11:15am On May 28
angry
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by pocohantas(f): 11:15am On May 28
dominique:

The men creating countless threads, digging out old videos, posting fake stories and videos daily just to tarnish women need your advice more.

They don't ever advise those ones. Once you call them out, they claim you are taking sides. Simply because they can't handle the truth. grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by dododawa1: 11:15am On May 28
Inside life
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by StreetFight: 11:17am On May 28
Creamypie:
Nothing worse than marrying a woman who is carrying another mans pregnancy

Death is the penalty

2 Likes

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by aywagze(m): 11:18am On May 28
Normally, everybody knows harrysong likes na ashewo boi and you go marry him. Foolish gurl ..🤔
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by pikechukwu6(m): 11:21am On May 28
The movie go long... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Karleb(m): 11:21am On May 28
dominique:

I hope they too realize that and put it to good use.

I'm tired of seeing grown-ups fight and argue over this nonsense everytime.

Whatever contritions we have over cases like this should be done justly.
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by pocohantas(f): 11:24am On May 28
Karleb:

I hope they too realize that and put it to good use.

I'm tired of seeing grown-ups fight and argue over this nonsense everytime.

Whatever contritions we have over cases like this should be done justly.

They don't need to realise. Quote them! grin

What was unjust about my post? Did HarrySong not do everything I said? He did it and more.

Tired indeed. grin grin
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Moshybear(f): 11:35am On May 28
luminouz:

STFU...

Pathetic case of a fishlips woman
warreva
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Karleb(m): 11:36am On May 28
pocohantas:

They don't need to realise. Quote them! grin

What was unjust about my post? Did HarrySong not do everything I said? He did it and more.

Tired indeed. grin grin

Toor! Thank God say na man talk this one. If I talk am, they will say I am taking sides. Who doesn't know HarrySong? He got served!

What you did wrong was to include 'angry feminist thingy' in the post.

I have been doing my best to call them out.

I called a dude lazy in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/8101168/update-girlfriend-does-not-want#130096302 for fumbling a good girl, infact all the dudes there did too.
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Omoluabi16(m): 11:36am On May 28
These people need to think about the children. Divorce in peace, rather than feed bloggers and the public with gist and washing their dirty linen.
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Stevenbright(m): 11:37am On May 28
cococandy:

They are the reason why many young girls are refusing to build with them. Because you stand by them and they’ll just be managing you because that’s what they can afford for now. Then they get money and they want to go for the IG model that was out of their reach initially. The one they pretended to hate the whole time for being too worldly.

This thing you just said applies to some ladies too. They date the current guy to get whatever benefits they can at the moment even though it is not up to what they want/may not even like him, dump him as soon as they find another that can pay the bills better and they won't hesitate to move to another if he can pay more desirable bills.

My point therefore, is that all these generalizations and gender wars is not it but rather all these issues can best be considered at individual level.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AY Flaunts Muscles And Calls Out Iyanya And Flavour / Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Squid Games Themed Party / E-Money Rocks Super Eagles Jersey As He Juggles Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.