Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:04 AM

‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer (40196 Views)

Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) / Harrysong Weds Isioma Alexer Peres Gopa Today (Photos, Video) / Harrysong & Wife, Alexer Peres Gopa Pre-wedding Photo & Wedding IV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by abah001: 1:40pm On May 28
Why are you quick to judge that she slept with another Man and got pregnant she has showed interest to Do DNA. Why not wait let the result be out before u condemn. people like u are easier to remote

NeckingNgulping:
Is that the reason why you slept with someone outside your marriage and got pregnant for him?

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by fydence: 1:45pm On May 28
SocialJustice:
Na im make you get belle for another man inside marriage?
help me ask her o...she wn try deflect..Madam na kna.ck outside abi u nor kna.ck...leave bed wetting
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by abah001: 1:45pm On May 28
You get sense so?

How will the test be run if Harryson is not available

luminouz:

Open?

Are you kidding me? The best thing would have been to do it and show the whole world that is his child. That alone would have silenced even me. But saying you are open to doing something doesn't mean you will do it!!

1 Like

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by fineberry(m): 1:48pm On May 28
If you jump into marriage you gonna jump out. I'm not married yet, bou I know alot. I just can't settle for less when I'm really ready to settle down. Oh lord please help me.
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by dalass(f): 1:55pm On May 28
thumbsme:
Something is about to get messy here. I'm out

E don scatter already grin grin grin
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Achor1111(m): 2:03pm On May 28
illicit:
Pls come again...
Aswear!
Come again please
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Bravity1000(m): 2:10pm On May 28
U were a big mistake in his life in d first place. Look at the way u just thought u can rubbish him while u ended up bringing out your rotten goods . Na money I blame .....who be d man when give belle? Answer me now!!!!
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by luminouz(m): 2:14pm On May 28
abah001:

You get sense so?

How will the test be run if Harryson is not available

You can lift DNA from virtually anything these days. His clothes, his toothbrush, his shaving stick...stuffs like that. Unless she has nothing of his still left in their house or something like that.

For talking to me like that, dog will bite your yansh this week.

1 Like

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by cococandy(f): 2:19pm On May 28
luminouz:

You can lift DNA from virtually anything these days. His clothes, his toothbrush, his shaving stick...stuffs like that. Unless she has nothing of his still left in their house or something like that.

For talking to me like that, dog will bite your yansh this week.

So if you happen to pick up DNA from someone’s clothes or items they left behind you can confidently rely on that sample as free of contamination? Even though those items have been laying around and chain of custody cannot be ascertained as to who else may have come in contact with them?

The brainlessness is making me woozy

1 Like

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by steeltrust: 2:19pm On May 28
SocialJustice:
Na im make you get belle for another man inside marriage?
oga shut up
Read with your brain
Not your teeth
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by StreetTyga: 2:24pm On May 28
Abeg make comments dey short.no long grammar. I no go market again.. make I sidon read comments.
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:28pm On May 28
when2:

Didn't you see where she wrote she is open to DNA test?
Harry is smarter, he celebrated his kids yesterday... If the children weren't his I'm sure he wouldn't do that
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by TheGift: 2:39pm On May 28
Tamarah:

https://newtelegraphng.com/harrysong-ex-wife-blasts-singer-calls-him-a-bedwetter/

Unlike Men, Women don’t have the physical strength to react as Men do, so their go to and default strategy is slander.

They said you were pregnant for another while married, your response is that your ex husband bedwets.
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by luminouz(m): 2:41pm On May 28
cococandy:

So if you happen to pick up DNA from someone’s clothes or items they left behind you can confidently rely on that sample as free of contamination? Even though those items have been laying around and chain or custody cannot be ascertained as to who else may have come in contact with them?

The brainlessness is making me woozy
*Sighs*

DNA centers have used all I spoke of, with great success!!! I'm a forensic expert. Unless you dey share your toothbrush with everyone in your household🤣🤣🤣🤣
(and even if you do, the DNA can still be traced due to specific genetic markers). You have no idea how sophisticated DNA tracing is, do you?

Woozy? 🤣🤣🤣🤣...with those fishlips...it's a wonder you are not brain-dead already!!!

You keep following me everywhere, miss me much? Ain't you supposed to be married?
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by StreetTyga: 2:41pm On May 28
Make una settle abeg.
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by baralatie(m): 2:46pm On May 28
O
StreetTyga:
Make una settle abeg.
Biko
How you wa make them settle am?
Shey you hearorishirishi gbaggauns that is been released like " Michaels jackson thriller album"
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Swaelyf(f): 2:51pm On May 28
if there is no communication, mutual respect and trust then it will always crumble. A man who respects his wife would never betray her trust and same with a woman. Men especially these showbiz men always go for the flashy and even create this fake persona to entice the girl mostly showering her in luxury tht you most times cant afford giving the impression that the well never runs dry meanwhile you know your capacity and lets say a month or 2 after marriage you guys go from hand to mouth while she starts resenting you as she feels deceived. The ladies also put up the image they feel he is most attracted to and how long can you really pretend when the reality tht you cant go back to your fathers house where you can actually breathe and not hv to pretend hits. Now the money is gone, she has no need to keep pretending you guys start seeing each other for what you really are bcs the attraction in the first place was for all the wrong reasons and resentment sets in and this is why some couples towards the end hate each other so much because each party feels deceived. Men and Women need to be honest with themselves and their partner so that when conflict of any kind occurs theyd actually trust each other enough to deal with it as they truly know their partners, just check 2baba who is a chronic cheat yet the wife wont leave bcs he'd never in all his shortcomings which she was very well informed on b4 their marriage forsake that "friendship" they had and mistreat her nor degrade her position in his life.No matter what they go through theyd never be this crude to someone they truly cared for
Opanka44:
Nawao
At times I wonder if marriage is still necessary if not for procreation.
When they first met, they loved and said so many sweet things about each other and in a few years time, everything turned sour. It's really scary. Marriage is now like politics where there are no permanent friends nor permanent enemies, but permanent interest.

Love is actually a perceptual illusion..
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Juoflife1(f): 3:01pm On May 28
grin
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Menace101: 3:28pm On May 28
I held on to anger. One day she muttered, "my real name is grief" to my ear. 2 of una go find peace someday
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Forkthiefnubu: 3:29pm On May 28
Bull shut, I have heard this standard reply from another woman fighting her ex years back , they pick their advise from the social media
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by MyAmericandream(f): 3:37pm On May 28
samomoli:
Aunty, dem say you are impregnated by another man while still married. Forget bed wetting.

But he was seen celebrating children's day with the kids yesterday.
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Jaycenvirtualse: 3:41pm On May 28
ElevationD:
Did you get pregnant for another man, in his house, while married to him?

Answer that question first madam.
This is what happens when you comment without reading. Didn't you read where she said she is willing to do a DNA on all the children to prove her innocence?
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by okoroemeka(m): 3:54pm On May 28
Tonnyray:
When children marry children.
this is not an issue of children but mental maturity,respect and loyalty,I got married at 23 yrs and for 24 years of marriage now it is always trust,respect, understanding and loyalty,if these factors are present in a marriage especially loyalty,the woman will hardly disrespect the man in any way
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by cococandy(f): 3:59pm On May 28
Yeye forensics expert. No wonder you guys are in shambles. The question is not whether DNA can be gotten from those items. The question is if it’s a reliable sample since those are items that can very easily be used by multiple people.

Clothing that might have been washed already. That’s if at all his clothes and personal items like toothbrush are still with the wife even after they’re separated.

Yes people can use other people’s toothbrush. That’s why it’s not a safe sample. Clothing might have been worn by another person in the time he left it behind.

Why go the useless extreme route when he can easily supply a non-questionable sample and remove all doubts

You’ll twist yourself into a pretzel to defend rubbish.
luminouz:

*Sighs*

DNA centers have used all I spoke of, with great success!!! I'm a forensic expert. Unless you dey share your toothbrush with everyone in your household🤣🤣🤣🤣
(and even if you do, the DNA can still be traced due to specific genetic markers). You have no idea how sophisticated DNA tracing is, do you?

Woozy? 🤣🤣🤣🤣...with those fishlips...it's a wonder you are not brain-dead already!!!

You keep following me everywhere, miss me much? Ain't you supposed to be married?

Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by beaulahestate(m): 4:00pm On May 28
*S/DIRECT BRIEF INSTRUCTION*
*EXECUTIVE 3BEDROOM APARTMENT FOR SALE IN SECURED LOCATION AT OPEBI IKEJA LAGOS*

👉 *THE HOUSE IS FULLY READY NOW (Only 2 units available - one Down & one up)*

*Well finished newly built 3 bedroom flat with fully fitted kitchen with kitchen cabinet, enough car park and lot more*

*Title: CofO*

*Price: 80m per flat*

*Call us for inspection & Conclusion, let's deal*
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 4:16pm On May 28
She hit him with a upper cut

Break up Diss deh always sour. Bloody civil war
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Tonnyray: 4:36pm On May 28
okoroemeka:
this is not an issue of children but mental maturity,respect and loyalty,I got married at 23 yrs and for 24 years of marriage now it is always trust,respect, understanding and loyalty,if these factors are present in a marriage especially loyalty,the woman will hardly disrespect the man in any way
And you believe I was referring to age when I said "children"?
SMH.
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Azazyel: 4:45pm On May 28
Wow I'm enjoying this grin fire for fire 🔥
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by harmony75: 4:50pm On May 28
So messy why but both of you are parent you have to respect your kids and yourself 😔
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by jaxxy(m): 4:53pm On May 28
who dowe believe now? No evidence undecided
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Bobbynobobby: 4:54pm On May 28
GloriousGbola:

you go manage us like that. i went looking [again] for the highlighted quote and stumbled upon this cheesy

"An eligible bachelor is a man of obstinancy surrounded by suspicion."

Please lower your voice. Thanks
Re: ‘Do You Know Harrysong Bed-Wets? – Ex-Wife Alexer Blasts Singer by Bobbynobobby: 4:59pm On May 28
Omoluabi16:
These people need to think about the children. Divorce in peace, rather than feed bloggers and the public with gist and washing their dirty linen.

Spoken like a true omoluabi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Poses With Her New Maserti / Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.