Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries (2358 Views)

How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri / How The Binis Enslaved Igbo People For Centuries - Reno Omokri (VIDEO) / Kashamu Says Governors Castrated Local Governments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by babasolution: 7:34am On May 28
Dsimmer:

I simply stated the fact! Most Africans were concerned about mundane backward things, instead of modern civilization. Same thing still happening till today.

Take for example, warfare instruments such as gun etc were being mentioned as one of Ogun's warfare in Ifa, did any Yoruba bother much about it to Invent it to defend against the useless terrorists back then? No. Of course Yoruba ancestors did try a lot with several creative inventions they made but at some point, most stopped creating much which I would say was as a result of Islam which was already creeping in at that time because we all know Islam is against innovation and creativity yet same Arabs uses the innovative creative inventions made by the whites to wreck havoc on others over their backward religion. The nerves!

Anyways, what Africans need is creativity and civilization! Not backward mundane practice of some foreigners.

The only Arabs that ventured into the Nigerian space for example only reached lake Chad area,no Arab enslaved blacks,blacks were notorious enslavers,enslaving anything enslavable and selling to everyone including themselves.

You should read about Zulu history, and see how they notoriously dealt with Europeans both the British and the Dutch.

Not all blacks were the same,even in Nigeria,some tribes were notorious and cudnt be enslaved like others.

Again Arabs never enslaved blacks,blacks sold their kind to Arabs.

The so called Egyptian blacks were not subsaharan Africans,we were totally different people. Those Egyptian blacks if they were indeed blacks were probably more of the Indian blacks not African blacks
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by Dsimmer: 8:26am On May 28
babasolution:

The only Arabs that ventured into the Nigerian space for example only reached lake Chad area,no Arab enslaved blacks,blacks were notorious enslavers,enslaving anything enslavable and selling to everyone including themselves.

You should read about Zulu history, and see how they notoriously dealt with Europeans both the British and the Dutch.

Not all blacks were the same,even in Nigeria,some tribes were notorious and cudnt be enslaved like others.

Again Arabs never enslaved blacks,blacks sold their kind to Arabs.

The so called Egyptian blacks were not subsaharan Africans,we were totally different people. Those Egyptian blacks if they were indeed blacks were probably more of the Indian blacks not African blacks

Nah. It was the coming of the European that stopped the Arabs from going further into Africa after the Arabs invaded the North Africa. As a matter of fact, the Arabs were already moving into other African lands to murder Africans and also Europe but the Europeans eventually fought back.

I would say the European preserved the Africans they met despite their invasion whereas the Arabs wiped out the Africans they met in Northern Africa. As I already stated, while the Europeans are not exonerated for enslaving Africans, they didn't wipe out Africans at least and were the ones who eventually stopped slavery even when the Arabs had wanted to continue it.

1 Like

Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by Dsimmer: 8:55am On May 28
Indabello:
The ultimate goal of education is knowledge and character and you lack both. This tells us about your person and the type of education you have acquired.

This is evident in the skewed version of history you have been dishing out to your gullible audience since .
Go read the works of Inikori and Walter Rodney and come back here to tell the world between Europe and Arab who turned Africans more into an endangered species.

As for when Europeans killed for those who said Jesus was not Lord; again, if only you had the right education, you would have learned from the works of notable African historians the number of Africans killed to have Christianity entrenched here( the sword and the gospel preaching did the magic). Even the works of notable novelists of African origin like Achebe and Ngugi Wan Thiongo is replete with such narations.
Always try get your background facts right before coming to display your ignorance in the public space.

As for killing in the name of Allah, if and only if you know Islam well will you understand that what these our northern brothers do is contrary to Islamic preaching and a matter of Jungle justice as we experience often across different parts of the country.

In as much as blasphemy is a sin in Islam, only the appropriate authorities are vested with the right to investigate and sanction those guilty of it.
This is not peculiar to Islam as blasphemy is a purnishable offence in all major religions of the world including Christianity which you earlier referenced.
Here are some Biblical verses related to blasphemy:

1. Leviticus 24:16 - "Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death."
2. Matthew 12:31-32 - "Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."
3. Mark 3:28-30 - "Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin—for they were saying, 'He has an unclean spirit.'"
4. Luke 12:10 - "And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but the one who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven."
5. 1 Timothy 1:20 - "Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme."

I need not remind you that your iffah often request for human sacrifices to appease it's anger and those that desecrated the shrine of Iffah are often offered as sacrifices to the gods.

Again, your failure to grasp this simple reality of blasphemy across major religions of the world shows the shallowness of your knowledge. When you add this to the fact that you are destitute of character, it becomes abundant clear that you are not a person with culture and education.

Finally, please continue to worship your ifah in peace while we worship our ALLAH in peace. Continue to follow your iffah priests while we follow our "pedophile" Muhammad in peace.

P.S. if you are not tolerant enough to speak respectfully of others belief system, how do you expect them to be tolerant of your abuses.

I will not dignify you with any response again because you have shown that you are not a person of culture and character.

Says someone who had murderous thought over a backward camel urine drinking foreign Arab religion? You must be insane!

I repeat, no criminal idiot has any right to kill anyone over a religion, let alone kill any indigenous people over a foreign religion. Na craze?

Meanwhile, if the European were killing people who says Jesus isn't Lord, the Northern Nigerians wouldn't even exist today after the European enslavement of Africans. Heck, you wouldn't be here today. That can't be said for the Northern Africans who were wiped out by the criminal Arabs.

Funny how you quoted the bible despite
saying Jesus isn't Lord while forgetting the basis of the bible says Jesus is Lord but at the same time, you were the one saying gibberish about blasphemy? Imagine the hypocrisy from you! Imagine if the Europeans practicing christianity are on killing spree because of those saying Jesus isn't Lord like some lunatics are doing for Arab allah stone?

What even gives any idiot the right to say an indigenous person in his ancestral home is blaspheming over a foreign religion? Na craze? 🙄

I repeat, no useless idiot has any right to kill anyone over a religion, let alone kill any indigenous people over a foreign religion. Let that sink into your brain if you've got any because I know the useless ulterior motives of murdering others in a bid to steal their ancestral territory.

As for Ifa, Ifa doesn't request human sacrifices. As a matter of fact, Ifa hates human sacrifice to begin with. In addition, Ifa always says all the Orishas live within us. So why would any useless fool sacrifice a Human for sacrifice? Ori is an orisha for example, so why would any fool offer Ori as a sacrifice yet thinks Ifa accept such harmful stupidity? Ifa people don't make human sacrifice. it's actually some useless people parading themselves that do such useless acts.

Ifa is all about education, creative inventions and civilization.

Meanwhile, Ifa says Jewesun = Ela/Oluwa (Lord).. There you have it!
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by AbuTwins: 9:00am On May 28
Dsimmer:

Why should anyone spend money for another country's pilgrimage to begin with?
That Pilgrimage is a pillar of Islam. And it is obligatory on whoever can afford it. The reward of a successful Hajj is remission of sins and paradise!

Let me even ask, are Africans Arabs to start with?
Africans are humans just as Arabs! And we do not preach racism!

What's African business with Arab's Allah stone who promised a perverted brothel heaven and camel urine for delusional people following such insanity? In fact, if all you can think is the useless brothel heaven promised by an immoral dumb Arab pedophile shows how perverted and dumb you're. High time you started using the intelligence in your Ori.
Of course we are using our intelligence! I doubt none of your generations have ever been similarly dumb, immoral and pedophilic too just as you claimed! Your generations for about 4 or 5 centuries ago were similar! And their own perversion is even much worse and dumbest! More so there's no reward for any of their dumbo!

I ask again, are Africans Arabs in the first place?
Africans need not be Arabs! The Prophet of Allah said "“O people, verily your Lord is One and your father is one. Verily there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab or of a non-Arab over an Arab, or of a red man over a black man, or of a black man over a red man, except in terms of piety/God consciousness.

Yoruba have their own Ifa (a mathematical code) which is a million times better than the Arab's allah stone situated in Kabba. As a matter of fact, the basis of Yoruba's Ifa is centered on intelligence, creativity, agriculture, invention and healthcare (modern healthcare) which are the core of what Ifa represent which is civilization. Basically, Ifa which always speak in parables provide an intelligent creative idea and clues as fundamental platform while expecting the Yoruba to build on it for modern invention. That was how Yoruba's ancestors were able to come up with the fundamental basis of computer technology, Vigesimal, Beads, Iron works, several musical instruments, several creative fabrics and designs, ancient pavement roads, several food cuisines, several innovative creative inventions etc 💥✨
All these are period of ignorance! Ifa is nothing but idolatry, deceit and mumbo jumbo!

Why not focus on civilization, instead of championing unprofitable backward foreign things which is no business of Africans to begin with but has rather destroyed and sunk Africans into poverty mess while Saudi Arabia feed fat on the money made from pilgrimages? What have Arabs done for Africa except for enslaving, murdering, castrating Africans and even stealing African lands during the Arab slavery of Africans?
You can't stop whoever is rich and capable to do whatever he wants with his money! It is there money not yours! And they will account for how they accrue and spent their money! People go out of Nigeria for unreligious trips other than Pilgrimage too!

Civilization is what Africans need! Not some retrogressive backward foreign practice.

Btw, four things which Nigeria need to really focus on should be:

1. Restructuring/Regionalism.
2. Investment in Large scale mechanized farming.
3. Investment in Production Industries which include agro industrialization to link with the large scale mechanized farming.
4. Investment in basic civilization such as Electricity and other basic amenities such as good healthcare centers, education, transport amenities such as roads, cargo rails etc..

State governments shouldn't also leave everything to the President. The governors aren't elected as Barbies to do nothing with their allocations but are elected to improve the condition of their states and its economy. As a matter of fact, most of these governors fail to realize that they're bound to increase the economy of their states if they can invest in most of the above-mentioned lists.

By the way, the country need restructuring to accelerate the development of the country.

Pilgrimage does not stop Nigeria from being civilized!
Pilgrimage is not the one controlling your constitution!
Pilgrimage is not what makes an average Nigeria corrupt!
Pilgrimage is not what is destroying the homes!
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by Dsimmer: 9:32am On May 28
AbuTwins:
That Pilgrimage is a pillar of Islam. And it is obligatory on whoever can afford it. The reward of a successful Hajj is remission of sins and paradise!

Africans are humans just as Arabs! And we do not preach racism!

Of course we are using our intelligence! I doubt none of your generations have ever been similarly dumb, immoral and pedophilic too just as you claimed! Your generations for about 4 or 5 centuries ago were similar! And their own perversion is even much worse and dumbest! More so there's no reward for any of their dumbo!

Africans need not be Arabs! The Prophet of Allah said "“O people, verily your Lord is One and your father is one. Verily there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab or of a non-Arab over an Arab, or of a red man over a black man, or of a black man over a red man, except in terms of piety/God consciousness.

All these are period of ignorance! Ifa is nothing but idolatry, deceit and mumbo jumbo!

You can't stop whoever is rich and capable to do whatever he wants with his money! It is there money not yours! And they will account for how they accrue and spent their money! People go out of Nigeria for unreligious trips other than Pilgrimage too!

Pilgrimage does not stop Nigeria from being civilized!
Pilgrimage is not the one controlling your constitution!
Pilgrimage is not what makes an average Nigeria corrupt!
Pilgrimage is not what is destroying the homes!

I asked you two things which your dumb brain failed to answer btw.

Are Africans Arabs?

What's African business with Arab's allah stone in Mecca?

Africans predates Arab! Sink that into your brain for a start.

Not to mention how Arabs murdered the Northern Africans!

Speaking of Yoruba ancestors, Yoruba ancestors invented the basic principles of computer technology which your useless self is using today. Not to mention the several creativities such as, beads, Iron works, several creative musical instruments, several creative fabrics and designs, ancient pavement road, several creative food cuisines etc apart from their mathematics which includes Ifa mathematics, vigesimal etc.

Ifa is all about education, creativity and civilization.

Creative inventions, Education and Civilization (which includes basic amenities, agriculture etc) are what Africans should focus on, not wasting money on a foreign country 's stone deity called allah.

1 Like

Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by AbuTwins: 10:32am On May 28
Dsimmer:

I asked you two things which your dumb brain failed to answer btw.

Are Africans Arabs?
I think i have answered your low IQ, pathetic and stupid question! Africans are Africans! Arabs are Arabs! There are Arab Christians just as there can be African Muslims! Get this into your Ifa-infected brain!

Which book states that Africans should have similar infected brain as you?

Africans predates Arab! Sink that into your brain for a start.
That's none of my business. I am a Muslim not an Arab! Seems you are more concerned with Arabs. Them kill your mama?

Not to mention how Arabs murdered the Northern Africans!
Once again not my business. Africans too did sold themselves as slaves to the white men. Should we beat ourselves too for that?

Speaking of Yoruba ancestors, Yoruba ancestors invented the basic principles of computer technology which your useless self is using today. Not to mention the several creativities such as, beads, Iron works, several creative musical instruments, several creative fabrics and designs, ancient pavement road, several creative food cuisines etc apart from their mathematics which includes Ifa mathematics, vigesimal etc.

Ifa is all about education, creativity and civilization.

Education, Creativity and Civilization are what Africans should focus on, not wasting money on a foreign country 's stone deity called allah.
All these are just pure lies! What technology has any ifa babalawo invented since centuries they've existed? Abeg enough with all these lies and deceit you are spreading! You even mixed in the lie that Allah is a stone deity!

So as i have never been to Saudi Arabia, i can't worship Allah as i am now?
See Ignorance and Arrogance personified!
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by Dsimmer: 10:51am On May 28
AbuTwins:
I think i have answered your low IQ, pathetic and stupid question! Africans are Africans! Arabs are Arabs! There are Arab Christians just as there can be African Muslims! Get this into your Ifa-infected brain!

Which book states that Africans should have similar infected brain as you?

That's none of my business. I am a Muslim not an Arab! Seems you are more concerned with Arabs. Them kill your mama?

Once again not my business. Africans too did sold themselves as slaves to the white men. Should we beat ourselves too for that?

All these are just pure lies! What technology has any ifa babalawo invented since centuries they've existed? Abeg enough with all these lies and deceit you are spreading! You even mixed in the lie that Allah is a stone deity!

So as i have never been to Saudi Arabia, i can't worship Allah as i am now?
See Ignorance and Arrogance personified!

Another Unintelligible wailing from the dumbo. My simple truth seeking questions was too much for him to handle 😂

Are Africans Arabs?

At least you now know that Africans are Africans who predates Arabs btw, hence note into your brain that no useless idiot has any right to kill anyone over a religion, let alone kill any indigenous people in their ancestral home over a foreign religion! Let that sink into your brain if you've got any because I know the useless ulterior motives of murdering others in a bid to steal their ancestral territory.

You may not be proud of your own ancestors but the Yoruba should be super proud of their genius ancestors! Yoruba ancestors knew the fact that Iron (Ogun) is found in the blood and also about the DNA replication in the body at the time when no one even knew anything about such📌 And
yes, the Yoruba ancestors invented the basic fundamental principle of computer technology. As a matter of fact, Ifa uses the same unit as the computer.

Ifa which always speak in parables gives intelligent creative clues to the Yoruba while expecting the Yoruba to build on such educative ideas for modern invention. That was how the Yoruba ancestors was able to invent their several creative arts, ancient pavement roads, iron works, creative beads, several creative musical instruments, several creative fabrics and designs, several creative food cuisines etc.

As I already stated, Education, creative inventions and civilization are what Africans need! Not wasting money on a foreign country 's stone deity called allah.
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by Dsimmer: 12:02pm On May 28
Sheuns:
First of Allah is not an Arab God. The Quraysh (old Arabs) worshiped over 300 deities and Allah was not one of them.

Allah means creator God. The Quraysh (Old Arabs) did not have a creator God; they carved all their deities by hand. Their most supreme deity was Hubal. The deity that has the closest name to Allah was a goddess called Al-lat.

Allah was introduced to the Quraysh and Arabs by Muhammed in the 5th/6th century. Allah was a new God to the Quraysh and Arabs then; that was why they resisted and fought Muhammed for the new God, because it disrupted their trades, incomes and beliefs.

When I carried out some research, I discovered that there is some similarities between Eledumare/ Oba Aseda with Allah/Yahweh. They’re both identified as creator Gods.

Ifa believed there was a creator so did Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammed believe there is a creator God. What differs is the names each race/tribe calls this creator God; but they all accept that there is a creator God.

Lmao. Same Arabs that have Allat stone deity in their Kabba? 😂 Dey play..

Mohammad only changed allat into allah because he wasn't cool with the fact that allat was a female😂

Of course I know the Aramaic calls God Ilah which was derived from "Elah/Eloah" of the Jewish.

If Mohammad brought the name ilah to the Arab, Arab would be saying Ilah, not Allah today. As a matter of fact, Ilah was what the Arabs who were practising Christianity like Mohammad's brother in law Waraqah (Khadija's brother) who preached christianity to Mohammed even though Mohammad refused to change his greedy criminal stealing ways however the lunatic criminal Mohammad ended up changing allat to allah while adding the Jewish history he got from Waraqah but continued with the same ritual of crescent and stone worshipping added with criminality/terrorism, pedophilia, camel urine etc..

All these are not even my business. The point is Africans are not Arabs! I repeat, no useless idiot has any right to kill anyone over any religion, let alone kill any indigenous people in their ancestral home over a foreign religion! Na craze?
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by babasolution: 2:19pm On May 28
Dsimmer:

Nah. It was the coming of the European that stopped the Arabs from going further into Africa after the Arabs invaded the North Africa. As a matter of fact, the Arabs were already moving into other African lands to murder Africans and also Europe but the Europeans eventually fought back.

I would say the European preserved the Africans they met despite their invasion whereas the Arabs wiped out the Africans they met in Northern Africa. As I already stated, while the Europeans are not exonerated for enslaving Africans, they didn't wipe out Africans at least and were the ones who eventually stopped slavery even when the Arabs had wanted to continue it.

It's a lie,there was of no such history, were did Arabs invade Africa? What were the locations they invaded,it's a lie,they didn't invade any part of Africa
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by AbuTwins: 2:52pm On May 28
Abeg i don tire to dey reply you!

A pig is already down!
Don't bring me down with you!

Bye!

Dsimmer:

Another Unintelligible wailing from the dumbo. My simple truth seeking questions was too much for him to handle 😂

Are Africans Arabs?

At least you now know that Africans are Africans who predates Arabs btw, hence note into your brain that no useless idiot has any right to kill anyone over a religion, let alone kill any indigenous people in their ancestral home over a foreign religion! Let that sink into your brain if you've got any because I know the useless ulterior motives of murdering others in a bid to steal their ancestral territory.

You may not be proud of your own ancestors but the Yoruba should be super proud of their genius ancestors! Yoruba ancestors knew the fact that Iron (Ogun) is found in the blood and also about the DNA replication in the body at the time when no one even knew anything about such📌 And
yes, the Yoruba ancestors invented the basic fundamental principle of computer technology. As a matter of fact, Ifa uses the same unit as the computer.

Ifa which always speak in parables gives intelligent creative clues to the Yoruba while expecting the Yoruba to build on such educative ideas for modern invention. That was how the Yoruba ancestors was able to invent their several creative arts, ancient pavement roads, iron works, creative beads, several creative musical instruments, several creative fabrics and designs, several creative food cuisines etc.

As I already stated, Education, creative inventions and civilization are what Africans need! Not wasting money on a foreign country 's stone deity called allah.
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by Dsimmer: 3:15pm On May 28
babasolution:

It's a lie,there was of no such history, were did Arabs invade Africa? What were the locations they invaded,it's a lie,they didn't invade any part of Africa

Arabs invaded the Northern Africans. That's a fact. Northern Africa was where Islam started spreading to other Africans. Arabs wiped out the Northern Africans! When the Arabs wanted to invade other Africa lands, the Europeans were there and were already serious about stopping slave trading which the Arabs didn't want to stop until they were forced to stop.

Meanwhile, the criminal Arabs are still committing atrocities in Sudan (Darfur) as we speak!
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by babasolution: 3:26pm On May 28
Dsimmer:

Arabs invaded the Northern Africans. That's a fact. Northern Africa was where Islam was spreading to other Africans. Arabs wiped out the Northern Africans! When the Arabs wanted to invade other Africa lands, the Europeans were there and were already serious about stopping transatlantic slave trading which the Arabs didn't want to stop until they were forced to stop.

Meanwhile, the criminal Arabs are murdering Yemen as we speak!

Give the time lines of the intervention of the Europeans and the Arab enslavements.
There's no such events.
There was no such events I repeat.
It did not happen

The whites only gained entry into Africa in the late 19th century

Hope you are not confusing the Arabs with FULANI
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by Dsimmer: 3:30pm On May 28
babasolution:

Give the time lines of the intervention of the Europeans and the Arab enslavements.
There's no such events.
There was no such events I repeat.
It did not happen

The whites only gained entry into Africa in the late 19th century

Hope you are not confusing the Arabs with FULANI

The time after the lunatic camel urine drinking pedophile Mohammad died. Something which the criminals Arab stated as a matter of fact, so what gibberish are you saying? Their atrocities are all in Northern Africa as we speak today. So what gibberish are you even saying?

The Arabs are still committing their atrocities in Sudan (Darfur) as we speak!

1 Like

Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:19pm On May 28
Sheuns:
A person called Arab is someone that traces his root to Arabia. Berbers, Tuaregs are not Arabs.

- is the North/South Sinai part of Egypt not in the Arabian peninsula (aka Arabia)?
- if part of Egypt is in Arabia, doesnt it mean that Egypt (an African country) has an arab population due to its location?
- so where do Berbers and Tuaregs trace their roots from?
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by babasolution: 4:27pm On May 28
Dsimmer:

The time after the lunatic camel urine drinking pedophile Mohammad died. Something which the criminals Arab stated as a matter of fact, so what gibberish are you saying? Their atrocities are all in Northern Africa as we speak today. So what gibberish are you even saying?

The Arabs are still committing their atrocities in Sudan (Darfur) as we speak!

Those so called Arabs in Sudan are pure black fighting against other blacks.

Whatever happened in northern Africa stayed in northern AFRICA, it didn't affect subsaharan Africans.

The almorids from morrocco attacked Mali kingdom but their rule didn't last long,that was the only known Arab attack on subsaharan Africa,no Arab attacked the region of Nigeria.

The whites gained entry into inland West Africa only in the late 19th century.

They helped stop Fulani/Nupe who are pure blacks (who happened to be muslims) attacks not Arab attacks.

Arabs never stepped foot on Nigerian soil for any attack purposes.

Your narrative is completely flawed and wrong
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by Dsimmer: 4:53pm On May 28
babasolution:

Those so called Arabs in Sudan are pure black fighting against other blacks.

Whatever happened in northern Africa stayed in northern AFRICA, it didn't affect subsaharan Africans.

The almorids from morrocco attacked Mali kingdom but their rule didn't last long,that was the only known Arab attack on subsaharan Africa,no Arab attacked the region of Nigeria.

The whites gained entry into inland West Africa only in the late 19th century.

They helped stop Fulani/Nupe who are pure blacks (who happened to be muslims) attacks not Arab attacks.

Arabs never stepped foot on Nigerian soil for any attack purposes.

Your narrative is completely flawed and wrong

It's the criminal Arabs sponsoring the darfur murder in Sudan!

There are also the shuwa arabs who were got through the rape of some African Sudanese women back then while the black men were castrated and murdered back then 🙄 The products of the rape are called shuwa Arabs in Sudan.

Instead of them to be annoyed at how their African mothers were raped by the criminal Arabs while their Arab rapist fathers wouldn't even accept them in Saudi which is where they should go in the first place if they're so dumb to not see themselves as Sudanese in Sudan whereas Saudi can't even accept them because they look like the devils according to the useless pedophile Mohammad who says the blacks are devils. Lol 😅 If only that Pedophile Lunatic fool knew that Jesus was a black man and the first man was also a black man.

Anyways, These dumb shuwa would be killing their fellow Africans like them in Sudan while the Arab eventually swoop in and wipe them all out in the end. That was what the Arabs did in Northern Africa.. Useless dumb Africans killing themselves over useless foreign religion while the criminal Arabs swoop in and finish them all in the end and occupy their land like the Arab did in Northern Africa.

Btw, aside the Fulani criminals commiting their own atrocities🙄, the Arabs too were already nearing the Northern Nigeria areas until the Europeans arrival stopped the Arabs. The Arabs already destroyed the Northern Africa which includes Egypt and occupied there. They were killing people in other areas before the European came. It was the European who stopped slave trading which the Arabs didn't want to stop..
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by babasolution: 6:37pm On May 28
Dsimmer:

It's the criminal Arabs sponsoring the darfur murder in Sudan!

There are also the shuwa arabs who were got through the rape of some African Sudanese women back then while the black men were castrated and murdered back then 🙄 The products of the rape are called shuwa Arabs in Sudan.

Instead of them to be annoyed at what their African mothers passed through at the hands of the criminal Arabs while their Arab rapist fathers wouldn't even accept them in Saudi which is where they should go in the first place if they're so dumb to not see themselves as Sudanese in Sudan whereas Saudi can't even accept them because they look like the devils according to the useless pedophile Mohammad who says the blacks are devils. Lol 😅 If only that Pedophile Lunatic fool knew that Jesus was a black man and the first man was also a black man.

Anyways, These dumb shuwa would be killing their fellow Africans like them in Sudan while the Arab eventually swoop in and wipe them all out in the end. That was what the Arabs did in Northern Africa.. Useless dumb Africans killing themselves over useless foreign religion while the criminal Arabs swoop in and finish them all in the end and occupy their land like the Arab did in Northern Africa.

Btw, aside the Fulani criminals commiting their own atrocities🙄, the Arabs too were already nearing the Northern Nigeria areas until the Europeans arrival stopped the Arabs. The Arabs already destroyed the Northern Africa which includes Egypt and occupied there. They were killing people in other areas before the European came. It was the European who stopped slave trading which the Arabs didn't want to stop..

You are talking pseudo history not facts,there is no facts in your narrative of shuwa Arabs etc or that Arabs were stopped by Europeans.

It's a fundamental lie,I suspect you aren't based in Africa that's why you talking this way,come down to Africa and see.

Arabs cud have never enslaved Africans,even the Europeans cud not if slaves weren't sold to them.
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by Dsimmer: 7:32pm On May 28
babasolution:

You are talking pseudo history not facts,there is no facts in your narrative of shuwa Arabs etc or that Arabs were stopped by Europeans.

It's a fundamental lie,I suspect you aren't based in Africa that's why you talking this way,come down to Africa and see.

Arabs cud have never enslaved Africans,even the Europeans cud not if slaves weren't sold to them.

I stated facts whereas you're simply delusionally dumb. The same Arab criminals admitted they invaded Egypt after the camel urine drinking pedophile Mohammed died. Heck, all their atrocities are found in Northern Africa.

Meanwhile, it seems the so called shuwa in Sudan who were product of rape committed by Arab criminals on Africa sudanese women are so dumb and stupid for not seeing themselves as Sudanese whereas their rapist criminal fathers in Saudi don't even accept them in Saudi because they look like the devils just like the camel urine drinking dumb lunatic Mohammad stated 😂 It's Africa Sudanese soil which accepted them yet they want to be ungrateful and start murdering their fellow Africans on Africa Sudanese soil? Na craze? The nerves!
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by Sheuns(m): 7:37pm On May 28
Dsimmer:

Lmao. Same Arabs that have Allat stone deity in their Kabba? 😂 Dey play..

Mohammad only changed allat into allah because he wasn't cool with the fact that allat was a female😂

Of course I know the Aramaic calls God Ilah which was derived from "Elah/Eloah" of the Jewish.

If Mohammad brought the name ilah to the Arab, Arab would be saying Ilah, not Allah today. As a matter of fact, Ilah was what the Arabs who were practising Christianity like Mohammad's brother in law Waraqah (Khadija's brother) who preached christianity to Mohammed even though Mohammad refused to change his greedy criminal stealing ways however the lunatic criminal Mohammad ended up changing allat to allah while adding the Jewish history he got from Waraqah but continued with the same ritual of crescent and stone worshipping added with criminality/terrorism, pedophilia, camel urine etc..

All these are not even my business. The point is Africans are not Arabs! I repeat, no useless idiot has any right to kill anyone over any religion, let alone kill any indigenous people in their ancestral home over a foreign religion! Na craze?

Lol. You sabi twist history.

Al-Lat is different from Allah.

Aramaic is a language similar to Arabic; they must have borrowed some words from each other. Take example Bini and Yoruba languages have some similarities in words and pronunciation even meanings.

Elah or Elaha or Alaha is God in Aramaic. Allah is God in Arabic.

Waraqah ibn Nawfal was a cousin to Khadijah just as Khadijah was a cousin to Muhammed. All 3 are cousins of each other. He practiced monotheism; worship of one God unlike the Quraysh that practiced polytheism. It was not recorded anywhere that he was a Christian as you claimed. Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Isaac, Joseph and a lot of prophets mentioned in the Quran and Bible all practiced monotheism and remember at that time they were books like Torah, Injil, Sabur given to Moses, Jesus and David respectively. Injil means Gospels of Jesus, Sabur means Psalms of David. Waraqah in Nawfal practiced monotheism and not Christianity as you mentioned.

The Quraysh still worshipped Al-lat even when Muhammed preached of Allah.

Allah is not a stone; Kaaba is not Allah; the Kaaba was built by Abraham with his son Ismael many years before Muhammed. The Quraysh took over the place and used it to house their gods before the Muslims led by Muhammed reclaimed Makkah after they fled to Yathrib (renamed Medinat Anabi) from constant persecution by the hands of the Quraysh.

Muhammed was never in history before he became and after he became a Prophet referred to as a criminal or accused of being an unjust person. The Quraysh respected him and referred to him as a trustworthy person.

There are many resources out there that can help you get better understanding of history. It is unfair to twist history to suit your narrative because you believe you have the knowledge that others may not be privy to have.
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by Dsimmer: 7:49pm On May 28
Sheuns:

Al-Lat is different from Allah.

Aramaic is a language similar to Arabic; they must have borrowed some words from each other. Take example Bini and Yoruba languages have some similarities in words and pronunciation even meanings.

Elah or Elaha or Alaha is God in Aramaic. Allah is God in Arabic.

Waraqah ibn Nawfal was a cousin to Khadijah just as Khadijah was a cousin to Muhammed. All 3 are cousins of each other. He practiced monotheism; worship of one God unlike the Quraysh that practiced polytheism. It was not recorded anywhere that he was a Christian as you claimed. Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Isaac, Joseph and a lot of prophets mentioned in the Quran and Bible all practiced monotheism and remember at that time they were books like Torah, Injil, Sabur given to Moses, Jesus and David respectively. Injil means Gospels of Jesus, Sabur means Psalms of David. Waraqah in Nawfal practiced monotheism and not Christianity as you mentioned.

The Quraysh still worshipped Al-lat even when Muhammed preached of Allah.

Allah is not a stone; Kaaba is not Allah; the Kaaba was built by Abraham with his son Ismael many years before Muhammed. The Quraysh took over the place and used it to house their gods before the Muslims led by Muhammed reclaimed Makkah after they fled to Yathrib (renamed Medinat Anabi) from constant persecution by the hands of the Quraysh.

Muhammed was never in history before he became and after he became a Prophet referred to as a criminal or accused of being an unjust person. The Quraysh respected him and referred to him as a trustworthy person.

There are many resources out there that can help you get better understanding of history. It is unfair to twist to suit your narrative because you believe you have the knowledge that others may not be privy to have.

No be only built by Abraham 😂 You're taking the word of the camel urine drinking criminal Arab pedophile Mohammad ?lol😂 Have you forgotten Abraham never ventured anywhere else, except Cannan? While his descendants from the Black Jacob went to Egypt and spent several centuries with the Black Kemet Egyptians to become more multiples of several thousands black Africans before they returned back to Cannan after the Egyptians sent them out.

Btw, Aramaic name for God is ilah derived from the Jewish elah/eloah. There's no double LL there.

Mohammad 's Allah is the same as Allat. Mohammad only changed allat to allah because he wasn't cool with it being a woman 😂 That's why Mohammed says "there's no ilah but allah"

Camel urine drinking pedophile Mohammed changed allat to allah because he wasn't cool with it being a female however he continued with the crescent and stone worshipping at Kabba 😂 He added the Jewish history narrated to him by his brother in-law Waraqah who was practising Christianity while he continued with his criminality, pedophila and camel urine drinking with a promise of a brothel heaven😂 😂 The dumb criminal lunatic!

Anyways, all that are not even my business. Point is Africans are not Arabs!📌
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by Sheuns(m): 8:21pm On May 28
Dsimmer:

No be only built by Abraham 😂 You're taking the word of the camel urine drinking criminal Arab pedophile Mohammad ?lol😂 Have you forgotten Abraham never ventured anywhere else, except the place God told him which was Cannan? While his descendants from the Black Jacob went to Egypt and spent several centuries with the Black kemet Egyptians to become more multiples of several thousands black Africans before they returned back to Cannan.

Btw, Aramaic name for God is ilah derived from the Jewish elah/eloah. There's no double LL there.

Mohammad 's Allah is the same as Allat. Mohammad only changed allat to allah because he wasn't cool with it being a woman 😂 That's why Mohammed says "there's no ilah but allah"

Camel urine drinking pedophile Mohammed changed allat to allah because he wasn't cool with it being a female however he continued with the crescent and stone worshipping at Kabba 😂 He added the Jewish history narrated to him by his brother in-law Waraqah who was practising Christianity while he continued with his criminality, pedophila and camel urine drinking with a promise of a brothel heaven😂 😂 The dumb criminal lunatic!

Anyways, all that are not even my business. Point is Africans are not Arabs!📌

Africans aren’t Arabs. That I agree.
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by babasolution: 11:05pm On May 28
Dsimmer:

I stated facts whereas you're simply delusionally dumb. The same Arab criminals admitted they invaded Egypt after the camel urine drinking pedophile Mohammed died. Heck, all their atrocities are found in Northern Africa.

Meanwhile, it seems the so called shuwa in Sudan who were product of rape committed by Arab criminals on Africa sudanese women are so dumb and stupid for not seeing themselves as Sudanese whereas their rapist criminal fathers in Saudi don't even accept them in Saudi because they look like the devils just like the camel urine drinking dumb lunatic Mohammad stated 😂 It's Africa Sudanese soil which accepted them yet they want to be ungrateful and start murdering their fellow Africans on Africa Sudanese soil? Na craze? The nerves!

Pseudo history, you don not know what you are saying
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by SIRTee15: 4:33am On May 29
Indabello:
The ultimate goal of education is knowledge and character and you lack both. This tells us about your person and the type of education you have acquired.

This is evident in the skewed version of history you have been dishing out to your gullible audience since .
Go read the works of Inikori and Walter Rodney and come back here to tell the world between Europe and Arab who turned Africans more into an endangered species.
Actually both did damage to the continent. Arabs enslaved 12 million black Africans and took them to the Arab peninsula while whites took 15 million slaves to the new world.
Regarding invasion, European colonisation was due to better technology, Arabs didn't have such advanced technology so crossing the desert or penetrating the rain forest of Africa to continue jihad was a difficult task. Arabs were no better than Europeeans when it comes to treatment of black africans. They just don't have the means to be more brutal.
Indabello:

As for when Europeans killed for those who said Jesus was not Lord; again, if only you had the right education, you would have learned from the works of notable African historians the number of Africans killed to have Christianity entrenched here( the sword and the gospel preaching did the magic). Even the works of notable novelists of African origin like Achebe and Ngugi Wan Thiongo is replete with such narations.
Always try get your background facts right before coming to display your ignorance in the public space.
No European killed in the name of Jesus Christ. I repeat, No European killed anyone in the name of any divine Lord.
They killed in the name of the king or queen. They invaded for the sake of colonisation and greed. They killed so as to expand their empire, they cared less about whatever religion the colonies practice.

French colonies in Africa were ethnicities with Muslim population. French army invaded, destroyed their army, killed their sultans and kings, subjugated the population and imposed foreign rule on them. Yet never did they impose Christianity on anyone in the colony but allowed them to practice their Islam in peace.
Infact, British govt in colonial Nigeria actively discouraged missionaries from promoting Christianity in the north as a way to pls the local leaders.

So that claim that anyone was killed for Christianity is a big lie from your mouth.

Indabello:

As for killing in the name of Allah, if and only if you know Islam well will you understand that what these our northern brothers do is contrary to Islamic preaching and a matter of Jungle justice as we experience often across different parts of the country.
Bro stop the cap. Muhammed clearly state anyone who leaves Islam should be killed.

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:83:17

Indabello:

In as much as blasphemy is a sin in Islam, only the appropriate authorities are vested with the right to investigate and sanction those guilty of it.
Well your chief imam in Abuja clearly said there are red lines in Islam that should not be crossed when Deborah was murdered by her classmates.
So if your chief imam approves mob action, why should I believe U?

Indabello:

This is not peculiar to Islam as blasphemy is a purnishable offence in all major religions of the world including Christianity which you earlier referenced.
Here are some Biblical verses related to blasphemy:

1. Leviticus 24:16 - "Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death."
This is Theocracy- God as the head of state. It ended when israel choose to have a king and rejected God as the head of the nation.
We don't have theocracy anywhere in the world now, islam has no caliphate and no country fully practice shariah....so I don't understand why blasphemy against God should be a crime.

Indabello:

2. Matthew 12:31-32 - "Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."
3. Mark 3:28-30 - "Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin—for they were saying, 'He has an unclean spirit.'"
4. Luke 12:10 - "And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but the one who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven."
5. 1 Timothy 1:20 - "Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme."
Christianity do not ascribe death penalty to who blaspheme. Its left between himself and God as those verses clearly states. So comparing this to islam where blasphemy gets the death penalty makes no sense.

Indabello:

I need not remind you that your iffah often request for human sacrifices to appease it's anger and those that desecrated the shrine of Iffah are often offered as sacrifices to the gods.
Pls learn the diference btw occultic practice and traditional religion. Hollywood movies has brainwashed U.
No ifa priest will demand from U human blood. Its a sacrilege that goes against ifa teachings and doctrines. Sanctity of human life is the bedrock of ifa oracle.
Pls learn about other people's religion b4 talking shit about it. U Muslims will start looking for who to kill once people misinterprete your religion. Pls do the same to ifa religion.
Indabello:

Again, your failure to grasp this simple reality of blasphemy across major religions of the world shows the shallowness of your knowledge.

Blasphemy in islam is very disturbing. It encourages it's adherents to kill anyone who insults Allah, Quran, or muhammed. While respect for other belief should be encouraged across board and possibly enforced to promote humanity...extreme penalty for mere insulting is barbaric and very archaic. No God will establish such religion.
And this proves Islam is not from God, it's a man made religion that promotes violence and fear rather than love.

Indabello:

When you add this to the fact that you are destitute of character, it becomes abundant clear that you are not a person with culture and education.

Finally, please continue to worship your ifah in peace while we worship our ALLAH in peace. Continue to follow your iffah priests while we follow our "pedophile" Muhammad in peace.

P.S. if you are not tolerant enough to speak respectfully of others belief system, how do you expect them to be tolerant of your abuses.

I will not dignify you with any response again because you have shown that you are not a person of culture and character.

So if they are intolerant of his abuse like they were for Deborah, what should they do to him?

1 Like

Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by SIRTee15: 4:41am On May 29
Sheuns:

U Muslims can lie...I've never seen a people that makes bold face lie like Muslims. Maybe because takiya is allowed and lying is not a sin in islam.

This one came here and lied waraka was never called a Christian yet his hadiths clearly states waraka was a Christian convert who used to translate the gospel to Arabic.

Why do U guys love to lie...why?

1 Like

Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by SIRTee15: 4:44am On May 29
Sheuns:
First of Allah is not an Arab God. The Quraysh (old Arabs) worshiped over 300 deities and Allah was not one of them.

Allah means creator God. The Quraysh (Old Arabs) did not have a creator God; they carved all their deities by hand. Their most supreme deity was Hubal. The deity that has the closest name to Allah was a goddess called Al-lat.

Allah was introduced to the Quraysh and Arabs by Muhammed in the 5th/6th century. Allah was a new God to the Quraysh and Arabs then; that was why they resisted and fought Muhammed for the new God, because it disrupted their trades, incomes and beliefs.

When I carried out some research, I discovered that there is some similarities between Eledumare/ Oba Aseda with Allah/Yahweh. They’re both identified as creator Gods.

Ifa believed there was a creator so did Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammed believe there is a creator God. What differs is the names each race/tribe calls this creator God; but they all accept that there is a creator God.

If Allah was introduced to Arabs, why was Muhammed's father called Abdullah meaning slave of Allah.
How can someone be called slave of a deity not known to his tribe.

1 Like

Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by Dsimmer: 6:01am On May 29
babasolution:

Pseudo history, you don not know what you are saying

Historical cold facts which your delusional dumb head couldn't take.

As for those shuwa fools, they had better fvck off African soil and go meet their unknown rapist criminal fathers if their ungrateful shameless foolish selves can't see themselves as Africans while living on Africa soil. No wonder South Sudan broke away.
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by Dsimmer: 6:05am On May 29
Sheuns:

Africans aren’t Arabs. That I agree.

Good you know.

As I already stated, no useless idiot has any right to kill anyone over any religion, let alone kill any indigenous people in their ancestral territory over a foreign religion. Na craze?
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by Dsimmer: 6:21am On May 29
SIRTee15:

If Allah was introduced to Arabs, why was Muhammed's father called Abdullah meaning slave of Allah.
How can someone be called slave of a deity not known to his tribe.

Exactly. Allat was Mohammad's tribe stone deity at Kabba. If the child was female, it would be LLAT but if it was male child, it would be AbduLLAH.

That was why Mohammad elevated Allat deity among the other deities but wasn't cool at the fact that it was a female deity thus changed it to a male but continued with allat's crescent and stone worshipping at allat's kabba anyways😂 He then added the Jewish history narrated to him by his brother in-law Waraqah who was practising Christianity however the criminal Mohammad continued with his criminality, pedophila, camel urine drinking and promise of a brothel heaven😂😂😂 The unintelligent criminal lunatic Arab man!
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by honesttalk21: 6:58am On May 29
Dsimmer:

Egyptian were blacks as stated by ancient Greeks such as Aristotle, Plato etc. All of them were wiped out by Arabs during Arab conquest and slavery of Egypt.

Tunisia and Morocco were Tuaregs and African Berbers. Wiped out by Arab during Arab conquest and slavery of Northern Africans.

Anyways, what Africans need is civilization. Not retrogressive backward foreign practice which has done more harm to Africans by murdering them and sinking them into poverty!

The influence of bias on History.

Do you not know that The Romans occupied Egypt in 30 BC after defeating the forces of Cleopatra VII and Mark Antony at the Battle of Actium.

You choose to ignore the Roman origin of the Byzantine army?

The Byzantine rule in Egypt had been weakened due to previous occupations by the Sasanian Empire, making it vulnerable to the Arab invasion. The conquest of Egypt was strategically significant as it not only ended Byzantine control but also provided access to the wealth of the region.

The Arab conquest of Egypt was a pivotal event that ended Byzantine rule in the region.
Amr ibn al-As proposed the invasion of Egypt due to its wealth and strategic importance, despite initial reluctance from Caliph Umar.
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by Dsimmer: 7:06am On May 29
honesttalk21:

The influence of bias on History.

Do you not know that The Romans occupied Egypt in 30 BC after defeating the forces of Cleopatra VII and Mark Antony at the Battle of Actium.

You choose to ignore the Roman origin of the Byzantine army?

The Byzantine rule in Egypt had been weakened due to previous occupations by the Sasanian Empire, making it vulnerable to the Arab invasion. The conquest of Egypt was strategically significant as it not only ended Byzantine control but also provided access to the wealth of the region.

The Arab conquest of Egypt was a pivotal event that ended Byzantine rule in the region.
Amr ibn al-As proposed the invasion of Egypt due to its wealth and strategic importance, despite initial reluctance from Caliph Umar.

I simply stated the truth. I know of the European occupation in Africa which I have also stated, even as we all saw the same in Nigeria.

Point is If the Europeans had acted like Arab, you wouldn't even be here today saying anything. Your ancestors would have been murdered or castrated like Arabs did to the Northern Africans while the Arabs occupy the North Africa land till today.

Of course this isn't exonerating the Europeans who also enslaved Africans but the Arabs were far worse. Also, it was the European who stopped slavery whereas Arab didn't want to.
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by honesttalk21: 7:14am On May 29
Dsimmer:

Nah. The Arab skin didn't undergo any changes.

They're are mix of Ishmael, Esau and Iraq. In fact, I believe Esau descendants wiped out the black people and Ishmaelite living there.

Point is it's absolutely callous for the Arab to have wiped out the Egyptians. What the hell?

As for the Europeans, while the European have got their own faults for what they also did to Africans but at least, they didn't wipe out Africans when they enslaved Africans.

As for mathematics, medicine, philosophy etc.. everyone were doing their own thing on that. Yoruba for example had their own Ifa mathematics, vigesimal etc. The Egyptians were also doing their own thing. The Greek with Euclid were doing their own thing. The Hindu also had their own hindu numeral mathematics which was even plagiarized by Al Kwarizmi.

I praise your recollection of history.
Interesting you didn't trace as far back as Eber.

Eber is sometimes regarded as the “father” of prehistoric Arabs in the Arabian Peninsula after the Deluge.
Re: Africans Are Not Arabs Who Enslaved And Castrated Africans For Centuries by honesttalk21: 7:24am On May 29
Dsimmer:

I simply stated the truth. I know of the European occupation in Africa which I have also stated, even as we all saw the same in Nigeria.

Point is If the Europeans had acted like Arab, you wouldn't even be here today saying anything. Your ancestors would have been murdered or castrated like Arabs did to the Northern Africans while the Arabs occupy the North Africa land till today.

Of course this isn't exonerating the Europeans who also enslaved Africans but the Arabs were far worse. Also, it was the European who stopped slavery whereas Arab didn't want to.

I sense a bias in favour of the Europeans.

You should note that while both Arab and European slavers subjected African slaves to inhumane treatment, there were variations in how they utilized their enslaved populations. Arab slavers often preferred African women over men for various purposes.
Europeans primarily used African slaves for labor-intensive tasks on plantations in the Americas, leading to significant exploitation and abuse. They went as far as padlocking the mouth to prevent consumption of plantation produce.

In Arab slavery, body distortions were not as widespread as in European slavery. However, some Arab slave owners practiced castration on male slaves to prevent them from reproducing or to serve as eunuchs in harems.
In contrast, European slavery was characterized by a higher prevalence of body distortions among African slaves. Enslaved individuals were often subjected to extreme physical labor that resulted in deformities and musculoskeletal issues. Additionally, some European slave owners engaged in practices such as foot binding or dental mutilation that caused lasting body distortions among the enslaved population.

European slavery exhibited a higher incidence of body distortions due to the harsh working conditions and additional practices aimed at dehumanizing the enslaved individuals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obahiagbon Speaks Again (video) / ACN Man In Abia, Paul Ikonne Establishes Gay Club In Aba / Can An Unreliable Buhari Be Trusted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.