Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,133 members, 7,896,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2394556 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (3576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2017
eph12:

So which role was Fellaini given? Think back to united match against city for reference please.
U are wasting my time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

U are wasting my time
Was hoping you could learn a thing or two and stop disgracing yourself but you just stubborn
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
eph12:

Was hoping you could learn a thing or two and stop disgracing yourself but you just stubborn
Crap so if u are asked what position Pogba played then u'll say box to box, just listen to urself and u wonder y u are being called a scummy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Crap so if u are asked what position Pogba played then u'll say box to box, just listen to urself and u wonder y u are being called a scummy.
So when did Pogba play as a DM olodo?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Pogba played as a centre midfielder and his role was b2b. Fella played as a centre midfielder also and had a defensive or holding role

I won't get tired of teaching you until you have sense
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
chrisley024:
So when did Pogba play as a DM olodo?
so he played as what here

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Viking007(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2017

It takes every ounce of energy, every element of bravery and all Your courage to score a match winning goal like that. We should win the league just for this guy...he deserves it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Pogba plays more as a 10 now, Xhaka plays as a holding DM, isn't this comparison just stewpeed?
The only stupíd mofo here is u.
I made that post with respect to what ímbeciles like u were saying back in August. Whether DM, CM or AM at least Pogba doesn't ve more red cards than career goals. Kindly fúck off!!

kokaneprodigy:

Omo that goal should be patented.

Xhaka shi.ts on Pogba.
Chelseafan1 my boy Xhaka did it again. I told you his doesn't hit the bar but the target cos it's laser guided and it's 60M cheaper.
What more can u ask for? grin grin
Scummies bring 300M for Xhaka, or forever wail and gnash your teeth

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
u get tym ooo wit dis scummies
Day no even know pogba position wen he first came
Box to box position grin grin
Crazy scummies....lana1 come nd carry ur deluded pple here oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
eph12:

Pogba played as a centre midfielder and his role was b2b. Fella played as a centre midfielder also and had a defensive or holding role

Uve finally confirmed u are a dunce, there's nothing like Central midfielder in a 4-2-3-1 set up, u either a DM or AM. The 2 in a 4-2-3-1 are called double pivot and are occupying the DM role. It's in 4-4-2 for example u talk abt central Midfielders CM, a 4-2-3-1 already splits the Midfielders into DM and AM.

In elamps voice u no know ball

If after this u still don't understand then ur case is beyond redemption.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lana1:
The only stupíd mofo here is u.
I made that post with respect to what ímbeciles like u were saying back in August. Whether DM, CM or AM at least Pogba doesn't ve more red cards than career goals. Kindly fúck off!!

I never denied making the statement, that statement was made when he played same role as Xhaka not now he plays as a 10. it'll be sensible of u to compare him with Ozil Instead, if u must compare him with a gunner.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
sod09:
u get tym ooo wit dis scummies
Day no even know pogba position wen he first came
Box to box position grin grin
Crazy scummies....lana1 come nd carry ur deluded pple here oo
By their posts u know them, imagine saying a CM exists in 4-2-3-1 he doesn't even know the formation his club deploys
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Uve finally confirmed u are a dunce, there's nothing like Central midfielder in a 4-2-3-1 set up, u either a DM or AM. The 2 in a 4-2-3-1 are called double pivot and are occupying the DM role. It's in 4-4-2 for example u talk abt central Midfielders CM, a 4-2-3-1 already splits the Midfielders into DM and AM.

Olodo. Truly u no know ball

I no sabi highlight but i hope you see the part about the possibility of having a CM in a 4231 formation. Just imagine you saying United played 2 DM against hull. Dem be barca?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

By their posts u know them, imagine saying a CM exists in 4-2-3-1 he doesn't even know the formation his club deploys
lmao...d box to box is still cracking me up
dose niggers are comedians
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
In Mou's 4-3-3, which has been our most played formation , Pogba doesn't play as a DM nor a 10.

All this ppl sef ... angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
eph12:

Olodo. Truly u no know ball

I no sabi highlight but i hope you see the part about the possibility of having a CM in a 4231 formation. Just imagine you saying United played 2 DM against hull. Dem be barca?

You get time sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
Leave all this colored images you've posting here. Our DM have been Carrick, Fellaini and Herrera
sod09:
lmao...d box to box is still cracking me up
dose niggers are comedians
if the name is making you laugh then you need a visit to Yaba left
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
chrisley024:
Leave all this colored images you've posting here. Our DM have been Carrick, Fellaini and Herreraif the name is making you laugh then you need a visit to Yaba left
will dat also make me a box to box player..... grin
deluded fools
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
elrony:

You get time sef
Imagine someone saying United played two DM against Hull city undecided dem get MSN or what? Ayam not understanding.

In football nowadays sef any formation can be placed on the screen but the roles are what matters most. When Fellaini paired Pogba in the middle initially he hardly crossed the middle but Pogba had the freedom to go back and forth and he is saying he is a DM all in a bid to justify the useless fake khaki of a fraud u bought. He does not barb but prefers to skip matches by getting sent off. SR himself will be disappointed with this record.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Shey I told y'all then , that Ramsey/Xhaka is recipe for disaster. Xhaka is best as box to box, with his shot accuracy he'll be a plus for us going forward. Xhaka's strong point is not winning tackles and when u consider Ramsey will leave him out alone in the cold it gets even scarier. But Ramsey must play all thanks to Wenger. I don't know y Coq can't be paired with Xhaka. I'm just tired. I'm not expecting anything at all from the team as long as Wenger keeps doing his thing, let him just get the fck out at the end of the season.
Pairing Xhaka and Ramsey is not irrational. Xhaka has the passing range to build from the back unlike Ramsey and Coquelin. He also can tackle. When you have a DM who can do this it is exceptional. In their pair, Ramsey plays the B2B, and he did quite well yesterday.

For Coquelin, if paired with Xhaka, can he play box to box? If Xhaka plays box to box does he have the pace?

When AW pairs Xhaka with Le Coq it is usually against big sides so that while Xhaka sits, Le Coq hassles the opposition.

It's all about tinkering, depending on the opposition.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
eph12:

Both box to box and holding are DM. The latter sits, the former roams.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
eph12:

Both box to box and holding are DM. The latter sits, the former roams. Sometimes we mix them up erronously.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Correct!

You know ball my guy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
elrony:
In Mou's 4-3-3, which has been our most played formation , Pogba doesn't play as a DM nor a 10.

All this ppl sef ... angry

So what does he play
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Spy360:

So what does he play
He plays box to box position grin grin grin cheesy eph 2017
Which position be box to box for Christ sake, all these canopy football fans sef.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Spy360:

So what does he play
box to box
no position... just box to boxgrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
eph12:

Imagine someone saying United played two DM against Hull city undecided dem get MSN or what? Ayam not understanding.

In football nowadays sef any formation can be placed on the screen but the roles are what matters most. When Fellaini paired Pogba in the middle initially he hardly crossed the middle but Pogba had the freedom to go back and forth and he is saying he is a DM all in a bid to justify the useless fake khaki of a fraud u bought. He does not barb but prefers to skip matches by getting sent off. SR himself will be disappointed with this record.

grin grin grin grin

All these for this Swiss below

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Spy360:

So what does he play

He plays as a RCM or LCM alongside Herrera,with Carrick as the pivot; there's no 10 in a 4-3-3 bro.

Interchanging positions during play doesn't mean he plays 10.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
sod09:
will dat also make me a box to box player..... grin
deluded fools
Your case looks irredeemable. Maybe your coconuts head friends still get hope
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
chrisley024:
Your case looks irredeemable. Maybe your coconuts head friends still get hope
mumu ....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2017
elrony:

He plays as a RCM or LCM alongside Herrera,with Carrick as the pivot; there's no 10 in a 4-3-3 bro.

Interchanging positions during play doesn't mean he plays 10.
A 10 is a central attacking midfielder.

From what I see United play, Pogba plays as a 10 most times.

For example, I saw the game against Liverpool, Pogba started as the CAM. When Rooney came in, he dropped into CDM to pair with Herrera.

Sometimes, a manager may even play a double 10.

Midfield Positions:

Central Defensive- holding, box to box.

Central Attacking- playmaker

Wing Attacking- wingers of which there are different types nowadays.

Most recently we now have Deep Lying Playmakers as made popular by Pirlo.

Football is evolving and new formations and positions are introduced. Some are even confusing and a mixture. For example, Wingbacks and Sweeper Keepers (popularised by Neuer).

So just keep yourself abreast and follow the trend.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

The two men in midfield are not always DMs, think of Xavi and Busquet, Matic and Fab etc that was the same way Mou deployed his team, one DM and the other, CM

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (3576) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AAA593, IZUKWU(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.