Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,571 members, 7,978,895 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:27 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2473920 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (3685) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2017
Spy360:
The kettle is black, but you too are black Mr Adams.

Granada need you not Arsenal.

Don't mind the idiot. These club legends are very ungrateful, they all want to to work in an established club without reverence for the man who built the club to this stardom.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2017
Spy360:

Why are you anxious to see Arsenal in Europa?

Bro becuz we can likely win it.... if wenger is still in charge, we will not win becuz he won't take it serious.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2017
MrDojo:

Bro becuz we can likely win it.... if wenger is still in charge, we will not win becuz he won't take it serious.
Ok. Makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2017
Roland17:

Don't mind the idiot. These club legends are very ungrateful, they all want to to work in an established club without reverence for the man who built the club to this stardom.
He claimed Wenger can not coach, and that he would have solved our defensive problems. Then I wondered why Granada shipped goals like water even at home when he took over.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 4:45pm On May 19, 2017
Spy360:

So with all those expectations you claim he didn't fail?

That was over 50% of pundits losing their bets over one man's head. Yet Pep didn't fail. Kontinu...

Did Poch fail last season or his first? Did Klopp fail his first season?

I admitted Pep won nothing and if he left City today, his time there would be regarded as a fail but since he is still there on contract it will be hasty to judge after this season.

I know you don't like him but Kenyans will say "Not yet Uhuru".
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2017
Eruditor:

Did Poch fail last season or his first? Did Klopp fail his first season?

I admitted Pep won nothing and if he left City today, his time there would be regarded as a fail but since he is still there on contract it will be hasty to judge after this season.

I know you don't like him but Kenyans will say "Not yet Uhuru".
The enboldened is a silly assertion.

Can you compare Liverpool or Spurs with the resources City has? Personel and financial resources?
Stop diverting attention please.

The point here is that, Pep was overrated in what he was capable of achieving. This point remains valid until proven wrong.
This season for Pep is a failure. You don't have to admit it, its a fact that Pep won nothing. For now he carries the failure tag. When next season comes, we will also appraise him.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 6:27pm On May 19, 2017
Alisher Usmanov offers Stan Kroenke $1.3bn for his stake in Arsenal - Financial Times. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 6:33pm On May 19, 2017
Spy360:

The enboldened is a silly assertion.

Can you compare Liverpool or Spurs with the resources City has? Personel and financial resources?
Stop diverting attention please.

The point here is that, Pep was overrated in what he was capable of achieving. This point remains valid until proven wrong.
This season for Pep is a failure. You don't have to admit it, its a fact that Pep won nothing. For now he carries the failure tag. When next season comes, we will also appraise him.

What resource did City have when they finished 4th last season? What resources do Barca have now when they could win only La Copa Del Rey? What resources did Leicester have when they won the EPL?

The use of the word "resources" is pretty armchair if you ask me. If I have all the resources in the world and not buy who I feel can help my team how will my "resources" come to bear?

The season for Pep is a failure according to you. Which means if he had won a Carling Cup he would not have failed. But that type of short term craving is why Leicester are nowhere today; they won for today and hoped it would carry over to another time but success does not work that way.

Atleast I am giving you the opportunity to quote me next season. There would be a marked improvement from this one and City will be palpably better than they were this season. In EVERY competition they would feature in, they would do significantly better than this one.

Can you say the same about Arsenal?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:43pm On May 19, 2017
everyone wants wengay out even the legends,is that not enough to resign before he turns himself to mugagbe.
abi na by force, if you love something let it go na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2017
Eruditor:

What resource did City have when they finished 4th last season? What resources do Barca have now when they could win only La Copa Del Rey? What resources did Leicester have when they won the EPL?

The use of the word "resources" is pretty armchair if you ask me. If I have all the resources in the world and not buy who I feel can help my team how will my "resources" come to bear?

The season for Pep is a failure according to you. Which means if he had won a Carling Cup he would not have failed. But that type of short term craving is why Leicester are nowhere today; they won for today and hoped it would carry over to another time but success does not work that way.

Atleast I am giving you the opportunity to quote me next season. There would be a marked improvement from this one and City will be palpably better than they were this season. In EVERY competition they would feature in, they would do significantly better than this one.

Can you say the same about Arsenal?
Are you implying then that if Leicester had same resources as City, they would have fared better since they got the right players? sad

Stop twisting issues. You keep comparing with other clubs and managers.

Pep and City here is an isolated case.

Pep was brought to City to win titles simple. He won nadda, so he failed. How is that hard to comprehend?

Talking about next season is merely being hopeful, as nothing is certain. Postponing today's failure to next season is a lame excuse.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2017
Hardetayour:
Alisher Usmanov offers Stan Kroenke $1.3bn for his stake in Arsenal - Financial Times. What do you think?

The timing of usmanov's offer is perfect - just before our doom weekend.

The dull American won't sell his shares though. I'm almost certain.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2017
Hardetayour:

I pray it happens
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 9:52pm On May 19, 2017
Spy360:

Are you implying then that if Leicester had same resources as City, they would have fared better since they got the right players? sad

Stop twisting issues. You keep comparing with other clubs and managers.

Pep and City here is an isolated case.

Pep was brought to City to win titles simple. He won nadda, so he failed. How is that hard to comprehend?

Talking about next season is merely being hopeful, as nothing is certain. Postponing today's failure to next season is a lame excuse.

A man was pushed off the top of a 90-storey building and as he fell through each flight of floors kept telling himself, "at least I am not dead".

What he should do is wait till he lands on the ground floor before he declares that.

Pep was brought to do many things including win titles. I believe he signed a 3 or 4 year contract. 1 year now is gone. He has done some of the things on his list except win titles. You prematurely say he has failed but it is by your own imagined standard. A standard you do not seem to extend to other managers that you gleefully praise and extol.

What I am telling you to do is wait till his tenure in City is done before judging. If Fergie was judged on his first season did he fail? What about Mancini?

Did Carlo not win a double his first season and then get fired the next? Did he not win a UCL and LDR for RM in his first season only to get fired his next?

That is why I have told you wait. Period.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 10:43pm On May 19, 2017
mystikal:

The timing of usmanov's offer is perfect - just before our doom weekend.

The dull American won't sell his shares though. I'm almost certain.
I thought I was the only one that wanted this to happen. All Kroenke's sport teams are Midtable teams in thier respective leagues. He has turned Arsenal to the samesame thing. I hope his advisors make him accept

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2017
Hardetayour:
I thought I was the only one that wanted this to happen. All Kroenke's sport teams are Midtable teams in thier respective leagues. He has turned Arsenal to the samesame thing. I hope his advisors make him accept

It can't happen. Unless the other members of the board agree to sell their shares to him first.

Usmanov is not even a member of the decision-making board at AFC.

A very difficult wish to ask for imo cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 11:40pm On May 19, 2017
ColtPython:

It can't happen. Unless the other members of the board agree to sell their shares to him first.

Usmanov is not even a member of the decision-making board at AFC.

A very difficult wish to ask for imo cry
Kroenke has the final say, I guess, I wish he's tempted
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2017
Hardetayour:
Kroenke should just bleep off. We need an owner with a passion for football, and who loves the club. Besides Usmanov is twice as wealthy as Kroenke, so more money.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:45am On May 20, 2017
Eruditor:

A man was pushed off the top of a 90-storey building and as he fell through each flight of floors kept telling himself, "at least I am not dead".

What he should do is wait till he lands on the ground floor before he declares that.

Pep was brought to do many things including win titles. I believe he signed a 3 or 4 year contract. 1 year now is gone. He has done some of the things on his list except win titles. You prematurely say he has failed but it is by your own imagined standard. A standard you do not seem to extend to other managers that you gleefully praise and extol.

What I am telling you to do is wait till his tenure in City is done before judging. If Fergie was judged on his first season did he fail? What about Mancini?

Did Carlo not win a double his first season and then get fired the next? Did he not win a UCL and LDR for RM in his first season only to get fired his next?

That is why I have told you wait. Period.
Stop comparing Pep with anybody, people succeed and people fail, everyone just has to look at himself objectively.

Pep got a 4year contract to win titles in every single one of them. You imply that he could just win a tea cup in any of those 4years and become successful? No!

Year1 - FAILED. Carry over...

Year2 - (we are watching in 3D)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2017
it's won't happen but I wish and pray it's does....kronke won't agree cos he's making more money from afc and he likes wengay. I believe the fans in England can play a big role here, they are doing it already last season they made it compulsory for ticket holders to buy full season ticket as if he knew his useless team will disgrace the fans.even at that, some of them stop coming to the Emirates.
I'm thinking the coming season will produce the worst ticket selling at the Emirates cos wengay will still be our manager.usamov don't like Wenger he only respect him, Russians don't have time to waste example is Abramovic. he doesn't mind giving you anything you want just fucking deliver
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EmmGee: 8:43am On May 20, 2017
Hardetayour:
£ not $
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 10:35am On May 20, 2017
Spy360:

Kroenke should just bleep off. We need an owner with a passion for football, and who loves the club. Besides Usmanov is twice as wealthy as Kroenke, so more money.
Lol. We feel the same way
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 10:36am On May 20, 2017
EmmGee:

£ not $
My mistake
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 10:50am On May 20, 2017
Spy360:
Stop comparing Pep with anybody, people succeed and people fail, everyone just has to look at himself objectively.

Pep got a 4year contract to win titles in every single one of them. You imply that he could just win a tea cup in any of those 4years and become successful? No!

Year1 - FAILED. Carry over...

Year2 - (we are watching in 3D)

Actually you are the one implying that if he won a trophy (just any trophy) then he did not fail and I am countermanding that assertion.

I am stating that winning is the final crux of the matter but the way to win, the flair and style and rebuilding a team that can win for years is part of his agenda. For example, I am one of those who knew that Inter will crash and burn after 2009/10 and time has proven me right.

Mou bought players who could do a quick job and after that the team could not translate into further years of success.

You are a Wenger man but maybe I need to recap why AFC were forgiven for going trophyless for a while. You guys were rebuilding and people knew the results will not be instantaneous. Ofcouse where Wenger failed was in letting his budding stars leave just before or right after they peaked.

Nobody ever questioned the way AFC played - in fact, you guys played the best football in England which nobody could deny. And financially etc the club was healthy. But what happened since then?

That is why I brought up Poch; to show you that the fruits he is bearing today started almost 3 years ago and that year he finished 5th. At the time, most Tottenham managers before him had finished 5th as well but why was his case different?

It was because he had them playing a certain way and the crop of players were young and promising. The following year he was close to winning the league but capitulated and finished 3rd. Now he has the potential of garnering 86pts which must be a record for them. The future is bright even without trophies. Same for Pep and City.

Sorry for my story.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2017
Eruditor:

Actually you are the one implying that if he won a trophy (just any trophy) then he did not fail and I am countermanding that assertion.

I am stating that winning is the final crux of the matter but the way to win, the flair and style and rebuilding a team that can win for years is part of his agenda. For example, I am one of those who knew that Inter will crash and burn after 2009/10 and time has proven me right.

Mou bought players who could do a quick job and after that the team could not translate into further years of success.

You are a Wenger man but maybe I need to recap why AFC were forgiven for going trophyless for a while. You guys were rebuilding and people knew the results will not be instantaneous. Ofcouse where Wenger failed was in letting his budding stars leave just before or right after they peaked.

Nobody ever questioned the way AFC played - in fact, you guys played the best football in England which nobody could deny. And financially etc the club was healthy. But what happened since then?

That is why I brought up Poch; to show you that the fruits he is bearing today started almost 3 years ago and that year he finished 5th. At the time, most Tottenham managers before him had finished 5th as well but why was his case different?

It was because he had them playing a certain way and the crop of players were young and promising. The following year he was close to winning the league but capitulated and finished 3rd. Now he has the potential of garnering 86pts which must be a record for them. The future is bright even without trophies. Same for Pep and City.

Sorry for my story.
You sure can write epistles. cheesy

On Pep:
He won titles on his first seasons with Barcelona and Bayern, which informed City's appointment of him. Everyone thought he is that title winning machine. I had argued that he was yet to be really tested, seeing that Barca and Bayern had big names in their squads being the reason for his successes. That his real test would be in the EPL where the competition is strongest. Your likes opposed me, so I challenged Pep to win a title like he ALWAYS does to prove me wrong, HE FAILED. Couldn't even win a broken glass.

On Wenger and Arsenal:
Wenger built this club from elative scratch. It has never been perfect, but it has been remarkable. You talked about having finantial strength, not true. There were years when he had to sell to maintain the squad- Henry, Nasri, Fabregas, RvP, etc. Nevertheless, change is needed now for the club to step up.

On Poch:
I think he is a brilliant guy. But he's got his work cut out, being in a similar position as Wenger was- the new stadium. Except if Daniel Levy supports him with money, he may have to sell some of those young stars to maintain his squad.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 4:02pm On May 20, 2017
Spy360:

You sure can write epistles. cheesy

On Pep:
He won titles on his first seasons with Barcelona and Bayern, which informed City's appointment of him. Everyone thought he is that title winning machine. I had argued that he was yet to be really tested, seeing that Barca and Bayern had big names in their squads being the reason for his successes. That his real test would be in the EPL where the competition is strongest. Your likes opposed me, so I challenged Pep to win a title like he ALWAYS does to prove me wrong, HE FAILED. Couldn't even win a broken glass.

On Wenger and Arsenal:
Wenger built this club from elative scratch. It has never been perfect, but it has been remarkable. You talked about having finantial strength, not true. There were years when he had to sell to maintain the squad- Henry, Nasri, Fabregas, RvP, etc. Nevertheless, change is needed now for the club to step up.

On Poch:
I think he is a brilliant guy. But he's got his work cut out, being in a similar position as Wenger was- the new stadium. Except if Daniel Levy supports him with money, he may have to sell some of those young stars to maintain his squad.

Winning titles in his first season was a bonus in Barca. That is not just what he was hired for. The legs you are calling big names were players who had 2 years without a trophy. Xavi for instance was to be traded to Bayern but Pep put it off.

Pep was hired to continue the Barca tradition that Cyruff begun. Play an attractive style, use La Masia grads, create a sustainable playing style and team capable of wining titles and dominating. That squad of 2007/08 has done everything he set out to achieve and are still very relevant 10 years after.

Then came Bayern. "Pep please come and do for us what you did for Barca". Bayern could win most things without Pep but not with the "condiments" and " addendums" that come with him. His foundation is still there and even Carlo said it; that Pep made his work easier.

Under Pep Bayern became boring. Boring because one team held the ball 70% of the time, created a ton of chances and scored loads of goals. If you watch Basketball, it is the same reason the Golden State Warriors are despised. Then critics hounded him for not winning the champions league - yet teams generally do not win that title every now and then. Also take note, Pep's team outscored Carlo's, lost fewer games and conceded less despite going further in all competitions.

The point of all these is to show you that different managers are hired for different things. If you need a quick trophy, Mou is the man for you. If you want a balance you go the Carlo way. But if you are looking for an expansive and attractive perpetual culture of winning then Pep is your man.

That is why I have told you to stop creating your own metrics to judge him by. City played more attractive than they did in the last 3years. Sure, Pellegrini's first season was a goal fest but Pep's team matched and surpassed that team in clear cut chances created. This implies that there is a potential for improved goal scoring numbers come next season.

I don't want to talk too much because the post will be too long but your assertion about Wenger is a lie. Wenger lied about the financial strength of his club all the while because he was unwilling to spend. Had AFC not lost to LFC season beginning he would not have signed Mustafi even with £200M to spend. He underpriced Kante, Lacazette and even Suarez back in the day.

Poch is different because Poch is very willing to spend and play the right way for the most part. I respect him too. He splurged on Sissoko yet barely plays him. So forget about financial power. Most EPL top teams can spend including Tottenham. The question is how many big money talents can they attract?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2017
Fans can help make this happen by uniting against the real problem who is Kroenke and not being divided by this Wenger in or out nonsense. Boycott the games, put "Kroenke out" instead of "Wenger out" banners
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2017
Eruditor:

Winning titles in his first season was a bonus in Barca. That is not just what he was hired for. The legs you are calling big names were players who had 2 years without a trophy. Xavi for instance was to be traded to Bayern but Pep put it off.

Pep was hired to continue the Barca tradition that Cyruff begun. Play an attractive style, use La Masia grads, create a sustainable playing style and team capable of wining titles and dominating. That squad of 2007/08 has done everything he set out to achieve and are still very relevant 10 years after.

Then came Bayern. "Pep please come and do for us what you did for Barca". Bayern could win most things without Pep but not with the "condiments" and " addendums" that come with him. His foundation is still there and even Carlo said it; that Pep made his work easier.

Under Pep Bayern became boring. Boring because one team held the ball 70% of the time, created a ton of chances and scored loads of goals. If you watch Basketball, it is the same reason the Golden State Warriors are despised. Then critics hounded him for not winning the champions league - yet teams generally do not win that title every now and then. Also take note, Pep's team outscored Carlo's, lost fewer games and conceded less despite going further in all competitions.

The point of all these is to show you that different managers are hired for different things. If you need a quick trophy, Mou is the man for you. If you want a balance you go the Carlo way. But if you are looking for an expansive and attractive perpetual culture of winning then Pep is your man.

That is why I have told you to stop creating your own metrics to judge him by. City played more attractive than they did in the last 3years. Sure, Pellegrini's first season was a goal fest but Pep's team matched and surpassed that team in clear cut chances created. This implies that there is a potential for improved goal scoring numbers come next season.

I don't want to talk too much because the post will be too long but your assertion about Wenger is a lie. Wenger lied about the financial strength of his club all the while because he was unwilling to spend. Had AFC not lost to LFC season beginning he would not have signed Mustafi even with £200M to spend. He underpriced Kante, Lacazette and even Suarez back in the day.

Poch is different because Poch is very willing to spend and play the right way for the most part. I respect him too. He splurged on Sissoko yet barely plays him. So forget about financial power. Most EPL top teams can spend including Tottenham. The question is how many big money talents can they attract?
Pep is admirable- his style, philosophy and mentality. But I think he was overhyped. It's impossible for me to describe how confident people were that he was going to dominate the EPL from his first season. It is based on such huge expectations that I regard him this season as a failure. Here, right now, it doesn't matter what he achieved with Barca or Bayern, the point is that he failed expectations.

On Wenger:
You do not know the internal wranglings of the club. This club is self-serviced. That there was £200mil in the club's reserve doesn't imply that the amount was what was set aside for players signings. It is true that AW doesn't like to spend, but then Arsenal's record fee is higher than those of Liverpool and Spurs. Wenger typically prefers good business. An example is Rob Holding-£2m, (someone was shocked thinking he costs £16m) reminiscent of the likes of Fabregas, Kanu, Henry, etc. Wenger's problem is not the transfer market but rather keeping too much faith on players who do not pay back. Eg Giroud, Walcott.

Poch may be willing to spend, but the bucks stop at Levy's feet. Unless Levy sanctions it, Poch cannot buy. With the stadium project underway ahead of 2seasons coming, I doubt is Levy wants to sign Mbappe for £80m even if Poch is more than willing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2017
mystikal:
Fans can help make this happen by uniting against the real problem who is Kroenke and not being divided by this Wenger in or out nonsense. Boycott the games, put "Kroenke out" instead of "Wenger out" banners
When I said our real problem is Kroenke not Wenger, some peeps like Sod09 and Kokaneprodigy literally crucified me on this thread. Now you know I am wiser than you all. Kroenke goes Wenger goes. Kroenke stays Wenger stays. Simple.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2017
Spy360:

When I said our real problem is Kroenke not Wenger, some peeps like Sod09 and Kokaneprodigy literally crucified me on this thread. Now you know I am wiser than you all. Kroenke goes Wenger goes. Kroenke stays Wenger stays. Simple.
av Said it b4 fans have the say

breaking news usmalov av increase his bid to 2b,change is coming fellow gooners
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Branzy(m): 11:07pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=iamoyindamola post=56716403]av Said it b4 fans have the say

breaking news usmalov av increase his bid to 2b,change is coming fellow gooners[/quote
]

kroenke stay.. wenger stay we love you guys all the way from Stamford Bridge
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:44am On May 21, 2017
[quote author=Branzy post=56721583][/quote]
Stamford...? Oh that kpako bridge? Don't worry when Usmanov comes we will demolish the nuisance. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:05am On May 21, 2017
Eruditor:

At the bolded... you're a clown... A big clown... You for no compare clear cut chances created... next time... use possession... rubbish...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (3685) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.