Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2410016 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) ... (3592) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
chuckdee4:

Does this mean Chamberlain will be sold.
Plus what's the deal with all these extra players we still have in the team Gibbs, Perez and Wilshere
How's Perez an extra and Giroud ain't?

I'm not understanding
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
And y are we still holding on to Cazorla and considering selling Ox,

Cazorla that will only feature in 1/10 of the season then embark on his annual sick leave.
This was how we handled Van Persie, Diaby, I could go on.

For fck sake Arsenal is neither a geriatric home nor a charity organization
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Eruditor:
Man City was not the problem when United paid £89m for Paul Pogba. They were not the problem when United paid £90m for Lukaku. The market is the market and you have the windfall in TV revenue to blame for this.

Lacazette was tagged at £55M only a season ago when Wenger inquired. This season he came cheaper so Wenger paid. Sure, some coaches are more desperate than others but they are not the one's carrying out the negotiations.

This same Lemar because of whom Monaco just turned down €50m from Arsenal could depreciate in value this very season. Wenger and AFC should have offered this same money 2 months ago and Monaco would have accepted.

It is clear they are playing hardball now but it would not last because the player in question wants to join Arsenal. To add to that, they know Wenger has more than met their valuation of the player. They just want to see if they can milk the process more. Who does not do that?

Some say only Marcelo was more impressive than Mendy last season. Some others say Marcelo and Sandro. The question is, how much would you pay for Marcelo in today's market?

I agree with some of your position, however, the onus of my post is do u think a transfer market crash is looming considering the current dynamics? especially in the EPL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
Y is Giroud still an Arsenal player?
because there's no other holdup striker like him,and no1 to score the last minute headers...
Some fans also prefer to see him to an industrious forward of welbeck's caliber.. So just tell wenger to instruct his wingers to the lobb the ball to the box throughout 90mint and oliver will shine for us all grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Fkhalifa:
because there's no other holdup striker like him,and no1 to score the last minute headers...
Some fans also prefer to see him to an industrious forward of welbeck's caliber.. So just tell wenger to instruct his wingers to the lobb the ball to the box throughout 90mint and oliver will shine for us all grin
you know i will prefer just one giroud to a fucking million welbeck,the guy alotta output with no input
download without upload
chai if i see him facing keeper i start praying for back up cos he will surely misfire grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Eruditor:
Man City was not the problem when United paid £89m for Paul Pogba. They were not the problem when United paid £90m for Lukaku. The market is the market and you have the windfall in TV revenue to blame for this.

Lacazette was tagged at £55M only a season ago when Wenger inquired. This season he came cheaper so Wenger paid. Sure, some coaches are more desperate than others but they are not the one's carrying out the negotiations.

This same Lemar because of whom Monaco just turned down €50m from Arsenal could depreciate in value this very season. Wenger and AFC should have offered this same money 2 months ago and Monaco would have accepted.

It is clear they are playing hardball now but it would not last because the player in question wants to join Arsenal. To add to that, they know Wenger has more than met their valuation of the player. They just want to see if they can milk the process more. Who does not do that?

Some say only Marcelo was more impressive than Mendy last season. Some others say Marcelo and Sandro. The question is, how much would you pay for Marcelo in today's market?
You make some sense. More money in the EPL is driving the market. But just as Roland said those spending astronomically had better win the league or face serious backlash.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
sod09:
you know i will prefer just one giroud to a fucking million welbeck,the guy alotta output with no input
download without upload
chai if i see him facing keeper i start praying for back up cos he will surely misfire grin grin
Lool Wenger is the reason we are debating on average strikers like dz, The issue is Giraud's inability to run,dribble, manoeuvre his way in tight corners,threat defenders,dazzle us with skills amongst many others frustrates me a lot..

Even if he isn't that endowed, atleast be a Costa kind of striker that just wants to score and win rather he looks relaxed and having fun on pitch...

Welbeck is opposite but God dey punish him with lack of goals..

But as worse as giroud is,he achieved and won Arsenal medals more than the v.persies,fabregas,nasri and orther classy players we had in the past

Even in French national team, he shines there more than the Griez,benze,mpabbe,martial,lava et all..God dey behind that guy,,I dey tehll you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
sod09:
download without upload
Welbeck will trouble defences and even create chances but will never score.

He needs a goal scoring winger like Sanchez behind him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Fkhalifa:
Lool Wenger is the reason we are debating on average strikers like dz, The issue is Giraud's inability to run,dribble, manoeuvre his way in tight corners,threat defenders,dazzle us with skills amongst many others frustrates me a lot..

Even if he isn't that endowed, atleast be a Costa kind of striker that just wants to score and win rather he looks relaxed and having fun on pitch...

But as worse as giroud is,he achieved and won Arsenal medals more than the v.persies,fabregas,nasri and orther classy players we had in the past

Even in French national team, he shines there more than the Griez,benze,mpabbe,martial,lava et all..God dey behind that guy,,I dey tehll you.

He can't score of 20goals per season. He needs someone like Lacazette to start matches so he can be a useful sub.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Spy360:

He can't score of 20goals per season. He needs someone like Lacazette to start matches so he can be a useful sub.
yes but he could annoyingly score crucial goals and trophy winning goals..I fear he may outshine laca sef.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
Fkhalifa:

abi na
welbeck must be following devil chop grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Fkhalifa:
yes but he could annoyingly score crucial goals and trophy winning goals..I fear he may outshine laca sef.
u aff Said it already
I don't know why pple hate giroud dat much, I don't like him though but he's not the worst
last season aw many games did he start yet he manage more goals than Walcott and the rest
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
sod09:
u aff Said it already
I don't know why pple hate giroud dat much, I don't like him though but he's not the worst
last season aw many games did he start yet he manage more goals than Walcott and the rest
I don't blame people cos we are used to watching sexy football from our strikers,but giroud hardly tease us, aside the scorpion goal,orthers are what troy deeney could do, nothing is that spectacular about him..but he could score in a game messi,Ronaldo can't hit post..

He's the arguable best supersub striker in the league, but fans expect more cos of his age,size and experience.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Fkhalifa:
I don't blame people cos we are used to watching sexy football from our strikers,but giroud hardly tease us, aside the scorpion goal,orthers are what troy deeney could do, nothing is that spectacular about him..but he could score in a game messi,Ronaldo can't hit post..

He's the arguable best supersub striker in the league, but fans expect more cos of his age,size and experience.
one funny thing bout him is if he's not scoring,he will create for others
He earned my respect at euros im sure griezmann will like him around,like I said I never liked him b4.his style suits atlectico or Chelsea
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:55am On Jul 29, 2017
Arsenal third bid for Lemar rejected
Forget this guy and concentrate on other options,Sanchez really want city he's even having disagreementwith his agent.
Simple situation wengay can't handle it's been coming just sell him to psg or to China let city go and buy him there you are claiming he has one useless contract ,he will end up selling him to city then come up with any epistles,old fool ....nawa oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2017
Seems Pep wants to buy the PL this season, $250m not out. �
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2017
Spy360:
Seems Pep wants to buy the PL this season, $250m not out. �
Wat else
If u cant beat them, arrange for them to be beaten
I wonder wat uefa fucking financial regulation are looking at when a club will blow 200+ m in a fucking transfer
Just look at psg too, 222m for Neymar Really crazy market
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Branzy(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2017
Chelsea bought Rudiger....
Arsenal negotiating with Lemar...
Chelsea bought Bakayoko...
Arsenal negotiating with Lemar....
Chelsea bought Morata....
West Ham bought Chicharito.....
Manchester City bought Mendy..
Manchester City bought Walker....
Arsenal negotiating with Lemar......

In Arsene Wenger we tRUST

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Branzy:
Chelsea bought Rudiger....
Arsenal negotiating with Lemar...
Chelsea bought Bakayoko...
Chelsea bought Morata....
West Ham bought Chicharito.....
Manchester City bought Mendy..
Manchester City bought Walker....
Arsenal negotiating with Lemar......

In Arsene Wenger we tRUST

Who is this one again...

We only entertain trolls with brains here... if you don't have... you can display your empty head on another thread...

in other matters...

sod9... at least I know I was active till mid season on fantasy premier league... but as I cannot be begging one thin legged mod like mosquitoes for codes... I've decided to go international... Millions of fantasy premier league that there's an incentive for winning compared to one that is just for bragging rights... I've decided unanimously to quit nairaland fantasy premier league....

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Quite an enjoyable game. Arsenal v Benfica. Both sides showing good passing and goal threat in attack. Not particularly great defending by Arsenal though!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Who is this one again...

We only entertain trolls with brains here... if you don't have... you can display your empty head on another thread...

in other matters...

sod9... at least I know I was active till mid season on fantasy premier league... but as I cannot be begging one thin legged mod like mosquitoes for codes... I've decided to go international... Millions of fantasy premier league that there's an incentive for winning compared to one that is just for bragging rights... I've decided unanimously to quit nairaland fantasy premier league....
lol...she never give you
I no know why the thing hard this time the nairaland classic is usually for everyone until now. I can send you that one
But for the cups, pple are at fault..we know it's a game but been on auto pilot for the reminder of the season doesn't favour others I think that's what she's trying to avoid.
Aim big bro, you know there's fa cup that involves 1m players all over the world.
£5000 no be small money oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Who is this one again...

in other matters...

u no suppose dey quit mid season. its bad for d game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
lekkie073:
u no suppose dey quit mid season. its bad for d game
naso

In other news.....
Someone said arsenal are playing like they are already in Europa grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Olivier Giroud. Mr Cool. Simply the Arsenal/French equivalent of Berbatov. How can you not like that dude? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
This season could be Iwobis to shine.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
This guy Sead Kolasinac was born to be a wingback. Pace, power, strength, etc. Nelson is another revelation. Bellerin and Chamberlain had better watch it in that RB position.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Theo Walcott out to deceive. But we shall not be moved. Good performance though.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
RuffRuggedRaw:
Olivier Giroud. Mr Cool. Simply the Arsenal/French equivalent of Berbatov. How can you not like that dude? grin
abi oo
I love dat dude madness,see him losing one on one Nd setting up Walcott B4 assisting iwobi.
Kolasinac is looking a real deal very attack minded and strong
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Spy360:
This guy Sead Kolasinac was born to be a wingback. Pace, power, strength, etc. Nelson is another revelation. Bellerin and Chamberlain had better watch it in that RB position.
told u abt dat boy Nelson

As for saed he's fucking strong and fast with attack I hope he can defend too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
sod09:
lol...she never give you
I no know why the thing hard this time the nairaland classic is usually for everyone until now. I can send you that one
But for the cups, pple are at fault..we know it's a game but been on auto pilot for the reminder of the season doesn't favour others I think that's what she's trying to avoid.
Aim big bro, you know there's fa cup that involves 1m players all over the world.
£5000 no be small money oo

Even the free for all... she no give me sef... Mstcheeeeeew...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Even the free for all... she no give me sef... Mstcheeeeeew...
360593-87590
that's it
pls be active for the whole season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
sod09:
360593-87590 that's it pls be active for the whole season

Kolasinac no dey fantasy league sha... Bleep!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) ... (3592) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.