Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2377824 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (3564) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Kolasinac no dey fantasy league sha... Bleep!!!
he day check am well
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
sod09:
he day check am well

I don see am...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
sod09:
lol...she never give you
I no know why the thing hard this time the nairaland classic is usually for everyone until now. I can send you that one
But for the cups, pple are at fault..we know it's a game but been on auto pilot for the reminder of the season doesn't favour others I think that's what she's trying to avoid.
Aim big bro, you know there's fa cup that involves 1m players all over the world.
£5000 no be small money oo
e be like sey I get tiny interest for the international one as soon as I hear that £5000. How do I go about it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hardetayour:
e be like sey I get tiny interest for the international one as soon as I hear that £5000. How do I go about it
just register and join some leagues, if by wk18 you meet their cut off points
u Will be pair ,From there your dream to win the money starts
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
sod09:
he day check am well
It's like they hid the post o. Couldn't view it before they removed it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2017
Hardetayour:
It's like they hid the post o. Couldn't view it before they removed it.

What is wrong with nairaland mods...

Nairaland codes for fantasy league... you no give us... international codes... una dey block am... and we won't win anything via nairaland participation... this is absolutely disgusting...

I go commot nairaland go Reddit... e be like say I don dey over stay my welcome...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Roland17:

I agree with some of your position, however, the onus of my post is do u think a transfer market crash is looming considering the current dynamics? especially in the EPL

Surely, this type of spending is not sustainable and that is why the clubs that are milking it are doing so ever so desperately. TV money will dry up - the experts say so and as a consequence money available for transfers will dwindle this collapsing the market.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Who is this one again...

We only entertain trolls with brains here... if you don't have... you can display your empty head on another thread...

in other matters...

sod9... at least I know I was active till mid season on fantasy premier league... but as I cannot be begging one thin legged mod like mosquitoes for codes... I've decided to go international... Millions of fantasy premier league that there's an incentive for winning compared to one that is just for bragging rights... I've decided unanimously to quit nairaland fantasy premier league....

Send a bro some of them league codes. Thanks
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Nairaland codes for fantasy league... you no give us... international codes... una dey block am... and we won't win anything via nairaland participation... this is absolutely disgusting...

I go commot nairaland go Reddit... e be like say I don dey over stay my welcome...
one useless spambot banned me for the code i gave us guys
not their fault
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Arsenal for me isn't ready to challenge for anything this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
iPopAlomo:

I tire o. Is there anyway I can get the code off this platform? I think u once sent me a book, not so sure
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Spy360:
now u talking....my prayer is Sanchez shd go,nothing productive again
we are becoming a mid range club
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hardetayour:
I tire o. Is there anyway I can get the code off this platform? I think u once sent me a book, not so sure

Most of the codes start poping up three days to the start of a new season... I'll keep you posted...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
Spy360:

When dem dey tell una since una no wan hear word.....enjoy Ur Europa league. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 12:06am On Aug 01, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Most of the codes start poping up three days to the start of a new season... I'll keep you posted...
Thanks boss
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:21am On Aug 01, 2017
sod09:
now u talking....my prayer is Sanchez shd go,nothing productive again
we are becoming a mid range club
If this team finishes top 4 that for me would be an achievement considering how other clubs are strengthening.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2017
Spy360:

If this team finishes top 4 that for me would be an achievement considering how other clubs are strengthening.
nawa oo 4th now achievement
wengay is an asshole
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2017
Spy360:

Wenger is hell bent on destroying anything good he did in the past.
We are so not ready for the season, with a squad in dire need of quality, yet the penny pinching deluded manager thinks he can contest for everything, don't even get me started on the statement about Arsenal happy to let 3 players contract run out and let them go for free.

If him and the reedy board had renewed these contracts half way through like other reasonable clubs do, we would not be in this mess but NO, penny pinching tight wad decided to keep paying them peanuts, now he's resorted to making statements that make him sound like a senile old man.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
If Wenger succeeds in keeping Sanchez by the end of the summer transfer, then January may be Wenger's target for all three players ( Sanchez, Ox and Ozil) depending on Arsenal's position on the log.

If by miracle we are in strong contention for the premier league, I think Wenger risk's it by keeping all three until the end of the season, however, if we are out of contention (as usual), he trades 2/3 to the highest bidder. That being said, I think Ozil stays irrespective.

In my opinion the 2017/ 2018 season is Wenger's last season because his 2018/ 2019 season would be overshadowed by his contract situation and succession plans/ agitation which has been a distraction for this team. If anything good would happen, it must happen this season, but with the current situation that seems unlikely.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
The idiot is back to training sad

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Roland17:
If Wenger succeeds in keeping Sanchez by the end of the summer transfer, then January may be Wenger's target for all three players ( Sanchez, Ox and Ozil) depending on Arsenal's position on the log.

If by miracle we are in strong contention for the premier league, I think Wenger risk's it by keeping all three until the end of the season, however, if we are out of contention (as usual), he trades 2/3 to the highest bidder. That being said, I think Ozil stays irrespective.

In my opinion the 2017/ 2018 season is Wenger's last season because his 2018/ 2019 season would be overshadowed by his contract situation and succession plans/ agitation which has been a distraction for this team. If anything good would happen, it must happen this season, but with the current situation that seems unlikely.
With the geometrical rate of increase in transfer fees, letting quality players leave may leave the club short of key personnel.

Since money is not q problem, having made the mistake of not extending the contract of Ozil and co I support Wenger's decision to let their contract run out.

Any fee we get from them would not pay for similar quality. So we keep them and see how far they would lead us towards winning the title next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2017
Does anyone know anything about this Jean Michael Seri, clips look good on YouTube but can't always rely on that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Even the free for all... she no give me sef... Mstcheeeeeew...

hehehehe grin

bekiafu! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
mukina2:

hehehehe grin
bekiafu! angry

Lemme jwo... I'm not playing with you...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Lemme jwo... I'm not playing with you...

did you request for codes?

did you play NL FPl last season?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
mukina2:

did you request for codes?
did you play NL FPl last season?

Yah... I did...
To both questions...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
hello am new here. do u guys have a watsapp group
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
YoungG18:
hello am new here. do u guys have a watsapp group

I doubt that...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Whose battery do u want to drain
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
chuckdee4:
Does anyone know anything about this Jean Michael Seri, clips look good on YouTube but can't always rely on that

He is tight, diminutive midfielder. Will be an upgrade on Ramsey.
Was voted into Ligue 1 team of the season ahead of Lemar and Bakayoko.

He would upgrade our team.

It will be good if we can get him and Lemar and offload one between Elneny and Ramsey.
See how he measures against our midfielders using Squawka stats.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
"Fabregas is a prisoner at Arsenal" - Carles Puyol

"Cesc has Barcelona DNA" - Xavi Hernandez

You think I'll feel bad for Barcelona?

Neymar is a prisoner under Messi. And his PSG DNA is calling. Time to go FFS!

Those wankers almost did the same thing with Bellerin...

Karma is a bittch... isn't she...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (3564) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.