Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,962 members, 7,903,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2399911 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) ... (3579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I would be glad to have him, I don't know about his defensive ability, but his attacking side is gradeA, same level or slightly below Mercelo and Alba, his he truly 26?

Monreal is strong, reliable and hardworking but old age and fitness are his bane, kola doesn't fill me with confidence, aside his square play,running behind defence and cut backs, I dont see anything else in him.

I want both out in not less than 2 years, get in Alaba and a Sidibe.
An attacking Kola is better than most fullbacks I know including Sidibe.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
Spy360:

just go and sleep jare angry angry
See talk
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
Spy360:

Which kind talk be dis na? An attacking kika no even better pass Robertson. Except u no know plenty LB
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
sod09:
just go and sleep jare angry angry
See talk
Stop arguing with me this boy... angry

Kola attacks better than many fullbacks. Check his stats. He probably might be our highest chance creator this season.

He is poor defensively, but few can match him in attack.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
Spy360:

Then kola shouldn't be called a defender, he leaves space a lot and doesn't track his man, even his attack isn't spectacular, his attack is far behind Marcelo,Alaba and Alba, even Robertson will run at you and not clueless on the ball.

Pass me I pass you and running behind defence to cut back or square play isn't a biggie to me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
Fkhalifa:

grin Eyin aye oooo, moju ba o

No wonder him take Monaco swimming around relegation waters cheesy

Esha nu eh, he will come back and do a zidane for us( 3 UCL) and all 'will be forgiven and forgotten.

Just go and watch the Barca - Arsenal highlights...

That night I couldn't fucking eat... I was even at the hostel... One girl told me to come and eat ooo... Because of champions League football... I turned it down... By the time match finish... I lost food and champions League... Then he had the audacity to join Barcelona... Bleep Henry...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Then kola shouldn't be called a defender, he leaves space a lot and doesn't track his man, even his attack isn't spectacular, his attack is far behind Marcelo,Alaba and Alba, even Robertson will run at you and not clueless on the ball.

Pass me I pass you and running behind defence to cut back or square play isn't a biggie to me.
Do you just criticise? angry

Who told you Kola plays back and square passes? Do you really watch his game? I said he is our highest chance creator this season, isn't that enough?

He plays wing back, and that's to cover his weaknesses, but then attack wise he is better than Robertson.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Just go and watch the Barca - Arsenal highlights...

That night I couldn't fucking eat... I was even at the hostel... One girl told me to come and eat ooo... Because of champions League football... I turned it down... By the time match finish... I lost food and champions League... Then he had the audacity to join Barcelona... Bleep Henry...
Chai cheesy double wahala for deady body case..many feels same way, until we win a UCL, fans won't forget that day. No vex bro..that's football
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
Spy360:

Who told you Kola plays back and square passes? Do you really watch his game? I said he is our highest chance creator this season, isn't that enough?

He plays wing back, and that's to cover his weaknesses, but then attack wise he is better than Robertson.
Bellerin could have created and assisted as numbers with him, most of our attack comes from playing our wing backs to cross, cut back and square play.

I'm don't hate him, I just don't see him as the real deal, yes he can be good and very erratic. Okay player but not GradeA IMO.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
Spy360:

Bellerin could have created and assisted same numbers with him, most of our attack comes from playing our wing backs to cross, cut back and square play.

I'm don't hate him, I just don't see him as the real deal, yes he can be good and very erratic. Okay player but not GradeA IMO.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Bellerin could have created and assisted same numbers with him, most of our attack comes from playing our wing backs to cross, cut back and square play.

you like wahala, someone just said Mr kola is better than Roberson in attack and you still arguing with him.
He was the same person that said we are missing giroud ahead of lacazette and auba
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hard times for spurs, damn I'm catching feelings cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
Fkhalifa:

2007 year was hot, the days of Fabregas,Roscicky,hleb et all.. smiley
The Ac Milan win is my best night with the gunners, I want more nights like that.
.don't worry Emery will bring us more joyful moments.

That night was truly memorable..!!!

I truly feel sorry for Uncle Tom.. he was one of my favorite Arsenal player.

The team of Hleb, Roscicky and Fab were one of the most technically gifted players we've ever had.

Shame we had to move from that, to the team of Sylvester.. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
iPopAlomo:

You think Ozil doesn't track back? Then you didn't watch Arshavin play for Arsenal...

He was good no doubt... But like I said... He just gave up trying and he gave silly excuses...

I think Ashavin's case was that he couldn't withstand the expectation fans had on him. He gave in to the pressure.

He became fat and lazy that you could literally see how tired he was when the game was getting hot.

He was frustrating no doubt... undecided

Nigga was literally complaining about everything, even the wing he was been played at... undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
Fkforyou:

I think Ashavin's case was that he couldn't withstand the expectation fans had on him. He gave in to the pressure.

He became fat and lazy that you could literally see how tired he was when the game was getting hot.

He was frustrating no doubt... undecided

Nigga was literally complaining about everything, even the wing he was been played at... undecided

Imagine Russian player complaining about London weather... I just weak... And Arsene still gave him chances after chances... He reminds me of Reyes too... Spoilt players... Those bunch...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Imagine Russian player complaining about London weather... I just weak... And Arsene still gave him chances after chances... He reminds me of Reyes too... Spoilt players... Those bunch...

But one player I never forgave Wenger for not giving enough chance is Podolski. Wenger practically denied that guy opportunity to play. Even when he's brought in as sub he either scores or instrumental to our goal. Yet Wenger never deem it fit to give him more playing time in d league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
Fkforyou:

That night was truly memorable..!!!

I truly feel sorry for Uncle Tom.. he was one of my favorite Arsenal player.

The team of Hleb, Roscicky and Fab were one of the most technically gifted players we've ever had.

Shame we had to move from that, to the team of Sylvester.. angry
I remembered how my friends and football pundits wrote us off, that ehn Even your oga Liverpool and utd couldn't stand Milan, is it this small kids Arsenal? And Boom my boys shut them up and made me us have the better laugh.. I slept late, woke up in the mid night feeling so good like I'm going to America cheesy
Following day, my pals came to congratulate me, all confessed our boys were superb and tipped us for the final and future greatness..

That victory gave me a belief and drive that nothing is impossible and never to give up..

Hleb,Rosciky,fab flamini were the best I've watched since the invincibles, only carzola looked what I want since then. cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
sod09:
you like wahala, someone just said Mr kola is better than Roberson in attack and you still arguing with him.
He was the same person that said we are missing giroud ahead of lacazette and auba
he must be joking jare
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
BlueRayDick:

But one player I never forgave Wenger for not giving enough chance is Podolski. Wenger practically denied that guy opportunity to play. Even when he's brought in as sub he either scores or instrumental to our goal. Yet Wenger never deem it fit to give him more playing time in d league.

As long as u don't criticise Wenger's style... You're in his good books...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
I hate Monday night football. All other teams must have finished playing theirs a day before and all pressure will be on you.
Benitez can be a tricky opponent but Emirates has been a fortress of some sort for us this season. Hopefully we don't bottle the opportunity to go third, considering that we would have 5 tricky away games to negotiate after Newcastle game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:49am On Apr 01, 2019
Fkhalifa:

If he played for Spurs your thoughts would have different. If he played for Ajax you would have been shouting 'sign him now'
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:55am On Apr 01, 2019
iPopAlomo:

As long as u don't criticise Wenger's style... You're in his good books...
Have I not criticised Wenger before? Rubbish.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:57am On Apr 01, 2019
sod09:
Don't be silly sodiq, I said we were missing Giroud not that he was better than what we have got.

Giroud was our super sub before he left. Isn't that enough reason?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 5:49am On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2019
BlueRayDick:

and perez, wengay would rather use stupid giroud or uber useless welbeck and play perez on the wing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2019
Spy360:

Have I not criticised Wenger before? Rubbish.

Do you play for Arsenal?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OLUWABIG(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OLUWABIG(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
Arsenal planning for summer already by signing a brazilian prodigy

https://www.nairaland.com/5111064/arsenal-beat-20-clubs-signing#77177802
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
I just hope we get the maximum points today with enough goals to go along

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
This kola too dull abeg, always in good attacking position his final ball is very bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) ... (3579) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.