Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,454 members, 7,968,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:55 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2466615 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) ... (3682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2019
Spy360:

He is not good enough to start our games. If you think I am lying ask sod09, Kokaneprodigy and roland17.

undecided

... Lol, don't stir up trouble this morning bro... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2019
If Emery finishes 3rd, then he has had a very good season, most of us didn't expect 3rd, we had a squad of 5th and/or 4th at best.

I'm scared of our away games, good El neny came on and did a job, Suarez should have come on for ozil, we need everyone fit and ready for this busy fixtures.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2019
Mattéo Guendouzi (19) versus Newcastle United:

• 87 of 94 passes completed
• 45 of 48 forward passes completed
• 24 of 29 final third passes completed

Progressed possession well, and played a part in both Arsenal goals.

19yrs of age, he will become a monster in the future.

We think Guendouzi's upside is big: he's good at playing passes through lines and is capable of escaping pressure.

What he lacks in peripheral awareness, particularly in defensive phases, he makes up for with a constant desire to receive, pass, move, progress. He never hides.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2019
�Man of the match ⁦@MesutOzil1088⁩

5️⃣ crosses - most in match
2️⃣ chances created - joint-most
8️⃣3️⃣ touches
6️⃣3️⃣ successful passes
1️⃣2️⃣ ball recoveries
1️⃣0️⃣km distance covered

1st consecutive PL starts in 2019
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2019
What's the update on Ramsey. Hope he isn't injured again.
You get the feeling that we would need his goals and industry for this our final push for UCL football, with matches coming thick and fast, we need virtually everyone fit.
Fkhalifa:
If Emery finishes 3rd, then he has had a very good season, most of us didn't expect 3rd, we had a squad of 5th and/or 4th at best.

I'm scared of our away games, good El neny came on and did a job, Suarez should have come on for ozil, we need everyone fit and ready for this busy fixtures.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2019
Fkhalifa:
�Man of the match ⁦@MesutOzil1088⁩

5️⃣ crosses - most in match
2️⃣ chances created - joint-most
8️⃣3️⃣ touches
6️⃣3️⃣ successful passes
1️⃣2️⃣ ball recoveries
1️⃣0️⃣km distance covered

1st consecutive PL starts in 2019

I'm not sold on Ozil and I think Emery isn't either. Ozil will likely not start against Everton away.
Torreira should also be back from suspension afresh and ready to go for that fixture.

Mikhi recovered from his injury at the right time, we should start him against Everton.
I was impressed with Niles too, he seem to be growing in the RWB role, he's made us not to miss Bellerin absence.
Iwobi though was poor, what's wrong with him?

Why exactly is Emery not even bringing Suarez on as substitute, is he that poor in training? cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2019
sod09:
atleast i'm better than someone that over hyped kola cheesy
guen played well yesterday period
You are noticing Guen's abilities 8months after I did.

Don't worry, in 8months you will start see Kola's attributes.

Meanwhile, everyone now misses Ramsey. Including those assholes who threw sticks at him when he was learning his trade.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2019
Neimar:

shutup

m a barca fan grin
Typical Man Utd fan. Claiming to support another club
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Neimar: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2019
Hardetayour:
Typical Man Utd fan. Claiming to support another club

mtsheeew
go nd check barca thread
my comments 're there
mumu
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2019
Neimar:

mtsheeew
go nd check barca thread
my comments 're there
mumu
What's my own with Barca thread. U can't pass message without abuse Abi. Olori gbigbe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Neimar: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2019
Hardetayour:
What's my own with Barca thread. U can't pass message without abuse Abi. Olori gbigbe

ode....U go wail taya
6th loading
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
pazienza:

I'm not sold on Ozil and I think Emery isn't either. Ozil will likely not start against Everton away.
Torreira should also be back from suspension afresh and ready to go for that fixture.

Mikhi recovered from his injury at the right time, we should start him against Everton.
I was impressed with Niles too, he seem to be growing in the RWB role, he's made us not to miss Bellerin absence.
Iwobi though was poor, what's wrong with him?

Why exactly is Emery not even bringing Suarez on as substitute, is he that poor in training? cry
I agree with you on ozil, I don't feel comfy with him and Auba especially in tough away games. They've got brains but agility.
Mhicky ahead of him,I wish Suarez can be given Chance, staying on the bench will kill him like Elneny.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
Neimar:

ode....U go wail taya
6th loading
Waa gbon!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
sod09:
for saying the truth undecided

Go and dig how many times you've criticise the boy...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Go and dig how many times you've criticise the boy...
but he hasn't been playing as he did yesterday
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
sod09:
but he hasn't been playing as he did yesterday

Oga... I pulled the stats out when you said he shouldn't be starting games for Arsenal... Just show me where he started the game and he didn't contribute based on statistics... Period.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Oga... I pulled the stats out when you said he shouldn't be starting games for Arsenal... Just show me where he started the game and he didn't contribute based on statistics... Period.
his stat against our midfielders he has the lowest
What is his position to start with
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
sod09:
his stat against our midfielders he has the lowest
What is his position to start with

Oga... Back it up with stats... Shikena...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Oga... Back it up with stats... Shikena...
there you go

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
Vs torreira
Offensive/defensive

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
Vs xhaka

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
According to this site he's a DM
That's why I compared with those 2, you guys make it look like I don't like him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
This wolves is a real problem o
Wolves that lost to Burnley few days ago terrorizing top 6 teams

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
ORIJIN201:
This wolves is a real problem o
Wolves that lost to Burnley few days ago terrorizing top 6 teams
we should negotiate with them to play draw grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
How exactly did we let Chukwueze slip through our fingers.
Dude came for trial alongside Nwakali to Arsenal that year.
We took the now tepid Nwakali Who can't even cut it at Porto B team, while we denied Chukwueze.
Did anyone see the hunger and fire Chukwueze brings to his game tonight. He ran rampage on Barca defenders.
That boy is light-years better than Iwobi. Effective dribbling, pace, powerful shots and accuracy too.
We need to sign Chukwueze if we can.

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:25am On Apr 03, 2019
pazienza:
How exactly did we let Chukwueze slip through our fingers.
Dude came for trial alongside Nwakali to Arsenal that year.
We took the now tepid Nwakali Who can't even cut it at Porto B team, while we denied Chukwueze.
Did anyone see the hunger and fire Chukwueze brings to his game tonight. He ran rampage on Barca defenders.
That boy is light-years better than Iwobi. Effective dribbling, pace, powerful shots and accuracy too.
We need to sign Chukwueze if we can.
that lad is the truth, I thought we would at least try Villarreal with some figures during January transfer instead I was hearing Suarez.
He won't be expensive if we can buy him before the summer 25m at least then get carrasco too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:10am On Apr 03, 2019
Neimar:

mtsheeew go nd check barca thread my comments 're there mumu
You are a scummie shut up. You think by claiming Barça you would be saved? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:12am On Apr 03, 2019
Neimar:

mtsheeew go nd check barca thread my comments 're there mumu
You are a scummie shut up. You think by claiming Barça you would be saved? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Neimar: 7:21am On Apr 03, 2019
Spy360:

You are a scummie shut up. You think by claiming Barça you would be saved?
grin

I just dy laff u
go and check barca thread and ask of Neimar
mumu
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Neimar: 7:23am On Apr 03, 2019
delusional arsenal fans

even chelshit has a UCL title

spits
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2019
sod09:
that lad is the truth, I thought we would at least try Villarreal with some figures during January transfer instead I was hearing Suarez.
He won't be expensive if we can buy him before the summer 25m at least then get carrasco too.
That boy and carrasco in our wings kiss

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Neimar:

I just dy laff u
go and check barca thread and ask of Neimar
mumu
I know a scummie when I see one. You are a silly Man Utd fan in disguise. Hiding under the clutches of Barcelona won't deliver you from the sodomization the whole world would witness live. tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) ... (3682) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.