Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,647 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2387741 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) ... (3571) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Chrisus(m): 6:17am On Oct 22, 2019
So, Assnal dey parade the world's most expensive lamp cheesygrin. Candle dey shine pass am sef.

Alaye jor jor!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:22am On Oct 22, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
he was pragmatic else it would have been a cricket score.
Against fvcking Sheffield United grin mehn people are mad in this thread sha

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:24am On Oct 22, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Had Auba managed to put one in we would have been reading about how we blend, and shred out results. If Auba or Laca don’t score no one else in the team can turn up. This shït was visible to the blind.
people with sense notice the midfield has been terrible this season with no creativity or holding 4. They think we are hating on the kid nonsense and buhari/ emery
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2019
Swissh:
Pepe who was the only attacking threat is getting castigated while Auba who was nearly Invisible is getting a free pass. When Auba doesn't score he is completely useless.
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Swissh:
Pepe who was the only attacking threat is getting castigated while Auba who was nearly Invisible is getting a free pass. When Auba doesn't score he is completely useless.
though you won’t find me castigating Pepe. But I must confess there’s something about past performances speaking for you and covering for ones temporary shortcomings. It’s a fact about life.
Remove Auba’s Goals for us last season we’ll be in Championship. Remove same this season we’ll be behind Watford.

My point is You don’t expect him to get the stick today cos he didn’t score or form activity.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 6:51am On Oct 22, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Way that useless lowlife gambler keky, did these boys train or went for photoshoot
Sod the DUNCE is here again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:55am On Oct 22, 2019
Keky:
Sod the DUNCE is here again.
how's life treating you?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2019
ChristoBam:

Eeyah
grin grin grin. So bros, you dey troll too?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2019
nihilistjnr:

You've outdone yourself with this one dockie grin

Lol. Coming from you that’s high praise indeed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2019
fredoooooo:

Docy ooo grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy’s post was confusing now. It left one unsure whether Pepe was a Halogen lamp or a Kangol face cap.

Quite a strange post from Roland as we all know that while a lamp illuminates, a cap conceals.

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2019
Patrice Evra labels Arsenal ‘weak’ and ‘babies’ following Sheffield United defeat

I just don’t see any leadership. I don’t see any character or any personality. They look weak mentally.

“They have big players in David Luiz, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette, but there has been something missing for a few years now.

“Matteo Guendouzi was playing in midfield, but before he was playing in the French second league and he was not even playing regularly – and he’s the best player in this team.

“I respect Aubameyang and Lacazette, but if those two guys don’t score, they’re in trouble, and nothing changes. I’m like, ‘where is Arsene?’ It is the same.”

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2019
iamoyindamola:
how's life treating you?
Am good bro. This your Emery don tìre me oh. He needs to leave ASAP.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2019
Keky:
Am good bro. This your Emery don tìre me oh. He needs to leave ASAP.
Are you not supporting him again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2019
Keky:
I've defended Emery since he's been here but I just can't anymore, we certainly aren't going to ever be top 4 with him let alone challenging any time soon. Obviously the defence was absolutely dire but the tactics and subs are on him and they were just all wrong and I really hope the club don't extend his contract beyond the 2 years he has. He can as well f*ck off now.
iamoyindamola
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Way that useless lowlife gambler keky, did these boys train or went for photoshoot

Low life gambler...

Hmmm

Observing like:

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2019
The hype surrounding pepe was too much u people should pray for pepe o

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by thorrvik55(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2019
Swissh who missed it better, Yakubu or Pepperimpe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JksOY0ATSVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GaVR3i2fks

Yakubu at least tried to hit the target but it went wide slightly, same cannot be said for the bright abi shining Peperimpe..

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:20am On Oct 22, 2019
Keky:
iamoyindamola
We were saying it then these guys don't train or do anything reasonable than posing for pictures, you insulted us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Still waiting for Emery's PA to tell us why the grinding machine went out of fuel or the tactical genius of Emery stopped us from conceding further

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Against fvcking Sheffield United grin mehn people are mad in this thread sha

Sheffield United is equals to Manchester City while Bournemouth us Liverpool...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2019
I'm waking up and Emery is still at Arsenal...

It is finished.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Problem with this team is that they do not respond with positive performances to shut down the critics. Evra labelling them babies would stand to be true if they cannot start delivering consistent performances and the part I liked most is where he said Xhaka is not captain material which the whole world knows except our coach.

If this Arsenal team has any iota of shame, they should simply just keep quiet and do their talking on the pitch. Indeed it seems Emery cannot manage big players as the ozil issue is just out of hand and making Xhaka captain is laughable.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
We need Mourinho...

You guys don't know how much it pains me to admit this.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
iamoyindamola:
We were saying it then these guys don't train or do anything reasonable than posing for pictures, you insulted us.

That's fans training cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
iPopAlomo:
We need Mourinho...

shocked
Jesus is Lord
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Someone said "what do you expect from a team that get Saka laigbade as captain " . Una no go kill me with laugh abeg grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
iPopAlomo:
We need Mourinho...

stay one place na, mourinho or benitez
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Reported:

June 2019,

Mesut Özil reportedly told Unai Emery 'I swear, you're not a coach' https:///JfcLngINjy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
iamoyindamola:
stay one place na, mourinho or benitez

Go and dig my post...

It's was Mourinho, Simeone and Benitez...

I hope you can see clearly now that Benitez is better than Emisery...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
wink baba 70

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
wink baba 70

Happy Birthday to the GOAT.

@sod09 look away grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
patrickmuf:
All that matters is that you can see the road to the Europa league...

Patooo! We die there!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) ... (3571) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.