Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,099 members, 7,890,624 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2387719 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3568) (3569) (3570) (3571) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:35am
Jodera:

Enemies infiltrated our camp embarassed embarassed embarassed
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:36am
daveP:
Once again, I'm really worried for Saka. The toll on him is worrisome to me personally.
You sha like speaking in parables. Which toll again? Toll gate?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:11am
mostob:
grin

germaphobe:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This one pain me enter my bones walahi embarassed embarassed

Omorr, I just go sleep early after that match
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 8:22am
Jodera:
I'm S-a-d right now embarassed embarassed embarassed

You collect L’ last last grin.

England go finally carry Cup in 3098..πŸ˜‚
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ijustwantto: 9:22am
Good morning to all the bottlers fansπŸ₯°

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:42am
Fkforyou:

You collect L’ last last grin.

England go finally carry Cup in 3098..πŸ˜‚

This L pain me sha

E really pain me I no lie embarassed embarassed

But we move. Arsenal next!! grin grin grin

I know say Arsenal no go fvck me up this season grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:50am
Ijustwantto:
Good morning to all the bottlers fansπŸ₯°
I/we support Argentina bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ijustwantto: 10:15am
Yeah, I know. Am only trying to mock gbangland πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jodera:

I/we support Argentina bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:21am
Ijustwantto:
Yeah, I know. Am only trying to mock gbangland πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
As far say na Argentina pix you bring, e no concern me grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 10:22am
mostob:
The guy has hardly had a break.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:26am
mostob:
Ad Darey Art Alade sang, this is not the Sak i used to know, performance wise. Although i know Gatey get his own problems o but i can feel boy is hibernating. That's the toll.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:54am
Jodera:

This one pain me enter my bones walahi embarassed embarassed

Omorr, I just go sleep early after that match
You dey bank on Southgate ke ... Sorry bro. Forget my Harry Kane and Trey banter, England had a big chance of winning this Euro. Southgate was the one working against them. I heard United wants him... they should do fast abeg. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:55am
Unlimited22:

The guy has hardly had a break.
He will be fine. He is mentally matured to handle all that come his way.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 11:55am
Jodera:

This L pain me sha

E really pain me I no lie embarassed embarassed

But we move. Arsenal next!! grin grin grin

I know say Arsenal no go fvck me up this season grin cheesy

Honestly, na Arsenal be my main focus now, I really want us to win something.

But this one Arteta is already jaded before the league start, he better wake up..o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 11:57am
mostob:
He will be fine. He is mentally matured to handle all that come his way.
I'm actually speaking more about physical exhaustion.

See how Mbappe looked jaded all through the Euros
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:59am
daveP:
Ad Darey Art Alade sang, this is not the Sak i used to know, performance wise. Although i know Gatey get his own problems o but i can feel boy is hibernating. That's the toll.
Don't tell me you follow for people wey dey criticize his performance o. See eh, the level of coaching sometimes affect the players too. Cucurella and Lisandro Martinez that turned up for this international tourneys are not the one I do watch at their club. Totally different players for their countries. Saka will be fine.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:01pm
Unlimited22:

I'm actually speaking more about physical exhaustion.

See how Mbappe looked jaded all through the Euros
Oh.. I misunderstood you.
Still, he will be fine. One thing about Saka is that he doesn't joke with his recovery sessions. Although, I would still want Arteta to give him a breather for a couple of games around August and September.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:09pm
mostob:
Don't tell me you follow for people wey dey criticize his performance o. See eh, the level of coaching sometimes affect the players too. Cucurella and Lisandro Martinez that turned up for this international tourneys are not the one I do watch at their club. Totally different players for their countries. Saka will be fine.

Na valid worry. The hope is he shakes it off before new season begins.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:12pm
Two incoming and a shocking exit to come for Arsenal...
So buckle down as the Window now truly is open !
#arsenalfanatic
Wondering who is leaving that will be so shocking. Jesus?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:16pm
mostob:
You dey bank on Southgate ke ... Sorry bro. Forget my Harry Kane and Trey banter, England had a big chance of winning this Euro. Southgate was the one working against them. I heard United wants him... they should do fast abeg. grin
Nothing wey you wan tell me.

As I see say Trey support England my mind just weak.

Southgate dey when Dem dey do kati kati deh win matches when Trey dey against England. Immediately Trey was vocal about his support for England, everything just cast embarassed embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:17pm
Fkforyou:

Honestly, na Arsenal be my main focus now, I really want us to win something.

But this one Arteta is already jaded before the league start, he better wake up..o
How and why do you say so?? shocked shocked

But I really want league to start, for the past few days, I just dey use my free time deh watch highlights of our last season matches
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:18pm
mostob:
Two incoming and a shocking exit to come for Arsenal...

So buckle down as the Window now truly is open !

#arsenalfanatic

Wondering who is leaving that will be so shocking. Jesus?
Hmmmm....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:42pm
Jodera:
Hmmmm....
grin Wetin?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:44pm
Jodera:

Nothing wey you wan tell me.

As I see say Trey support England my mind just weak.

Southgate dey when Dem dey do kati kati deh win matches when Trey dey against England. Immediately Trey was vocal about his support for England, everything just cast embarassed embarassed
He supported England too in the semis. I know you still won't agree about Southgate but it is well.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:21pm
mostob:
grin
Wetin?
I'm just wondering the two signings that's incoming and the big outgoing.

Which big outgoing wan make us shock cos I don't see any. And if na Jesus, I fit vex

Anyways, I deh watch same way you dey watch. Make we see grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:23pm
mostob:
He supported England too in the semis. I know you still won't agree about Southgate but it is well.
Southgate na scrap, I agree. I'm not doubting that one bit.

I Just want England to win it cos so many nations have won trophies with scrap manager, reason why I no too dey reason Southgate matter. grin grin

Anyways, na club football I dey wait for now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:26pm
Jodera:

I'm just wondering the two signings that's incoming and the big outgoing.

Which big outgoing wan make us shock cos I don't see any. And if na Jesus, I fit vex

Anyways, I deh watch same way you dey watch. Make we see grin grin
The two signings will likely be Timber and Calafiori.

If Jesus should leave, I won't mind sha provided we get either Isak or any wide forward + a striker.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:32pm
mostob:
The two signings will likely be Timber and Calafiori.

If Jesus should leave, I won't mind sha provided we get either Isak or any wide forward + a striker.
Quentin Timber??
Lol, no news or rumors about him but let's see.

You think we can get Isak? Lol. That's a wild goose chase for me oo.
Not mind selling Jesus but what we need now is addition players not "sell and replace" players.
We need wide forward especially for Saka wing. If we sell Jesus, we'll be needing 2. Are you sure we can get those two? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:41pm
Jodera:

Quentin Timber??
Lol, no news or rumors about him but let's see.

You think we can get Isak? Lol. That's a wild goose chase for me oo.
Not mind selling Jesus but what we need now is addition players not "sell and replace" players.
We need wide forward especially for Saka wing. If we sell Jesus, we'll be needing 2. Are you sure we can get those two? undecided
Yea.. Quinten spent most of his holiday in Marbela. That place was a mini camp because Arteta was there too. He declined an offer of contract extension few weeks ago at Feyenoord. I'm not sure it will be him but he and Calafiori are the closest transfers.

Availability is the context here. If we can get a good price for Jesus and sign a replacement, I wouldn't mind o. He is good but his injury is a big issue.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:02pm
mostob:
Yea.. Quinten spent most of his holiday in Marbela. That place was a mini camp because Arteta was there too. He declined an offer of contract extension few weeks ago at Feyenoord. I'm not sure it will be him but he and Calafiori are the closest transfers.

Availability is the context here. If we can get a good price for Jesus and sign a replacement, I wouldn't mind o. He is good but his injury is a big issue.
Anyways Sha..
Fingers crossed.

This one wey arsenal one deh sign a player and him brother. Anyhow Sha cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3568) (3569) (3570) (3571) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ope122(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.