Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2435716 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Them go buy fuel for grinding machine

Grinding machine engine don knock...

Any news about the press conference yet...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Grinding machine engine don knock...

Any news about the press conference yet...
More from Unai Emery speaking to BBC Match of the Day on Crystal Palace's VAR-awarded penalty:"I didn't understand the referee and VAR reaction. Last week they didn't check VAR for a penalty for us but we respect that. Two weeks ago there is one penalty for Pepe against Bournemouth, they didn't check, okay. I don't understand.

"For me there is no confusion - it is not a good decision. We deserved to win, we had a good reaction after they equalised, we scored but then they didn't count it.

"We didn't concede many chances apart from the penalty to score. Our reaction was very good, also the supporters help us in the last minutes to score the third goal and win the match but this doesn't happen."
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
Arsenal manager Unai Emery speaking to BBC Match of the Day on Granit Xhaka's reaction:

"He's wrong but we are going to speak inside about that situation.

"I want to be calm but, really, he was wrong in this action."
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
I'm doubting xhaka will wear this jersey again, the press will escalate his fvck up cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
Where are the We are 3rd 1 point behind city crew.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
iamoyindamola:
I'm doubting xhaka will wear this jersey again, the press will escalate his fvck up cheesy

Ironically and technically speaking, Xhaka is not accountable to Emery since he did not appoint him captain, his team mates did, consequently, he is answerable to them. That begs the question, which player on that roster can keep Xhaka accountable? Inversely, can Xhaka keep that team accountable on and off the field? Your guess is as good as mine. That has to go down as the worst method of captain selection in the history of football. It is almost like casting lot.

In some ways, I feel bad for Xhaka because he is being scapegoated but again his performances have not inspired anyone this season and for what it is worth, he is the captain of the team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Roland17:

Ironically and technically speaking, Xhaka is not accountable to Emery since he did not appoint him captain, his team mates did, consequently, he is answerable to them. That begs the question, which player on that roster can keep Xhaka accountable? Inversely, can Xhaka keep that team accountable on and off the field? Your guess is as good as mine. That has to go down as the worst method of captain selection in the history of football. It is almost like casting lot.
holding said they were blindfolded and made to pick a candidate name in a box.
Wetin arsenal fans no go see for Emirates

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
iamoyindamola:
holding said they were blindfolded and made to pick a candidate name in a box.
Wetin arsenal fans no go see for Emirates
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Carbon2Oxide: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Xhaka just destroyed his Arsenal career cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
My own na to sit down for house dey check livescores....

I can't watch this nonsense that this fools are parading...

Be like say the grinding machine engine oil don finish...

Nonsense and grinders fc... embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Na to prepare for another Europa.

Europa league is here to stay.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

That is we qualify as the matter dey go like this
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
Toxic manager breeding toxic players and fans.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Itsmedozie: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
Where’s Solo, MiaKhalifa and Spy?
The 3 Musketeers Awon Aro meta the defenders of the defenceless.

This is the time Emisery needs yall the most.

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Itsmedozie: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Toxic manager breeding toxic players and fans.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Once Tierney and Bellerin come back we’ll win the league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kayyy: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
''Abused and insulted mercilessly
• Sent death threats
• Pregnant wife harassed
• Has to disable comments on social media
• Booed and jeered by supposed Arsenal fans

I don’t give a Bleep what you say, his reaction was completely justified''

First time posting on the arsenal thread, found this online but cant verify how true this is, but if this is the actual reality, too bad then, sure you fans make the club and pay their wages and xhaka shouldnt have sworn on the fans openly in his reaction, but i believe its time arsenal fans reason deeply about this atitude, you once did it to ebuoe, he was going off, was there any need to boo and sing him off again?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sapoyoro(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
some things don't change.. same old shit Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Arsenal manager Unai Emery speaking to BBC Match of the Day on Granit Xhaka's reaction:

"He's wrong but we are going to speak inside about that situation.

"I want to be calm but, really, he was wrong in this action."

This guy just throw Xhaka under the bus... Now attention will turn away from his sacking.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 2:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Roland17:
Once again, with all sense of humility, I tender another unreserved apology to @iPopAlomo, Kokaneprodigy and others that argued against Emery’s signing when I sided with his hiring almost 2 years ago.

This isn’t just about the poor results, bad selection or substitutions, it’s the fact that after a whole season and weeks into his 2nd season we don’t have any identifiable style of play. Worse still and the one that frustrates me the most is the despicable man management skill, selfish ego and vindictiveness.

There is absolutely no way anyone should defend or excuse these performances.

My apologies bros!

grin
grin
grin

See as i just dey laugh like ayamatanga. Your tears are sweet. Keep them coming.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 2:24am On Oct 28, 2019
ORIJIN201:
Dumb manutd fans trolling after winning a game in how many matches? grin
I like the fact that they are ignored.

Btw, I'm looking for the post I said Emery won't take us anywhere after losing to CP at home last season. But but let's give him till October which ends in 4 days. Thank God we are playing Liverpool next. Can't wait for them to put 4 past us. Stupid board waiting for things to crash down instead of being proactive. If Emery lasts till new year, we won't sniff UCL position and they will bear the brunt of financing. Stupid people.

Great post. One Orijin on your head.

Oh no, i mean can someone help me break a bottle of Orijin on your head. grin
Shalaye FC

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Roland17:

In some ways, I feel bad for Xhaka because he is being scapegoated but again his performances have not inspired anyone this season and for what it is worth, he is the captain of the team.

Holding said the election was rigged... That they were made to vote... People putting a piece of paper with their favorite candidate as captain in a bowl...

They when Emery emerge he said Xhaka won... And they felt that can be right.

That's Emery causing divide amongst his players and causing divide amongst Arsenal fans...

Now... No one is talking about our grinding football performance only what Xhaka misdemeanor...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Make I just drop dis one here

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
BlueRayDick:
I no fit gree this one Ramsey was mediocre in almost every match last season just because he did well towards the end doesn't mean allowing him to go wasn't the right choice. He held us ransom to collect 350k na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
BlueRayDick:
im beginning to think he was part of the reasons Ramsey left.

Cos at a point he wasn’t playing him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
afrodoc2:

Great post. One Orijin on your head.

Oh no, i mean can someone help me break a bottle of Orijin on your head. grin
Shalaye FC

Baba you dey on form o.

Hope to see you on the pitch in Midweek

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Holding said the election was rigged... That they were made to vote... People putting a piece of paper with their favorite candidate as captain in a bowl...

They when Emery emerge he said Xhaka won... And they felt that can be right.

That's Emery causing divide amongst his players and causing divide amongst Arsenal fans...

Now... No one is talking about our grinding football performance only what Xhaka misdemeanor...

Are you sure about this?

Cos I saw Holding praising Xhaka as a great leader of men in the dressing room

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Are you sure about this?

Cos I saw Holding praising Xhaka as a great leader of men in the dressing room

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/26/rob-holding-reveals-unai-emery-asked-arsenals-players-vote-captain-season-10812790/

Rob Holding has confirmed that Unai Emery asked his players to vote on who should make up Arsenal’s five-strong captaincy group this season. Emery caused a stir upon his appointment last season when he announced that rather than picking a captain and vice-captain, he would delegate leadership responsibilities to five players. Only Granit Xhaka and Mesut Ozil remain from Emery’s first captaincy group at Arsenal, though, after Petr Cech, Aaron Ramsey and Laurent Koscielny all left the club during the summer. That has left three spaces to fill and Holding, who captained the side during the latter stages of Tuesday’s 5-0 win over Nottingham Forest, admitted he would ‘honoured’ if he was selected.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/26/rob-holding-reveals-unai-emery-asked-arsenals-players-vote-captain-season-10812790/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

How can a coach ask players to vote for Captain...?

The squad was divided from that point going forward...

There was another article were I read He was surprised Xhaka was captain... can't find it...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
iPopAlomo:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/26/rob-holding-reveals-unai-emery-asked-arsenals-players-vote-captain-season-10812790/

How can a coach ask players to vote for Captain...?

The squad was divided from that point going forward...

There was another article were I read He was surprised Xhaka was captain... can't find it...

Who said this?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Who said this?

Dosen't mean he'll vote for Xhaka as the captain nah.. holding too was in contention...

Xhaka was Emisery candidate...

But all the players had someone else in mind... we played better football once he was off the pitch.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:21am On Oct 29, 2019
2-2 at home...

Unai Emisery substitution... For a win or draw... You be the judge...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) ... (3634) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.