Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,773 members, 7,979,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:00 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2474683 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) ... (3685) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:48am On Oct 29, 2019
Unai Emery will let his players decide Granit Xhaka's fate as Arsenal captain... but the midfielder could give it up himself as fans await apology

https:///geDd0FN8bI

Get this coach out of my club...

He's going to let the players decide again... This guy will be the death of us...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2019
iPopAlomo:
Unai Emery will let his players decide Granit Xhaka's fate as Arsenal captain... but the midfielder could give it up himself as fans await apology

https:///geDd0FN8bI

Get this coach out of my club...

He's going to let the players decide again... This guy will be the death of us...
I read the board supported him for freezing out ozil to force a move, dude we ain't ready yet
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:12am On Oct 29, 2019
iamoyindamola:
I read the board supported him for freezing out ozil to force a move, dude we ain't ready yet

Na dem go tire. Ozil has won a world cup and he's probably not interested in international football again. So nothing to spur him on to force a move.

He might decide to see out the contract then move on to Germany on free transfer afterwards and still play a year or two before retirement.

Na the club go lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2019
So on the whole saga ongoing. In my time playing the beautiful game, I have never witnessed the coach telling players to choose a captain, let alone 5 captains. Unai for me is the problem here.

Hate Xhaka for all you want with his reaction but truth be told, we are all humans and we will react albeit differently. Now Xhaka has not been the best or most consistent player in our team and it's disbelief to think that our Manager still plays this guy who in my opinion is not a captain material and has been inconsistent for some time.

Xhaka can only redeem himself on the pitch and should say nothing to the media. I have walked this line before and there is nothing better than dusting yourself up, putting in the shift and with performance after performance, winning the hearts of your supporters back. That's the only way as saying anything now is not going to change nothing of the perception he has already created for himself.

Arsene had it bad during his final days but he was the greatest man manager ever. He commanded the respect of every player he managed. Unai is no-where close to that and even his on the pitch assessment is not so good at the moment.

Many would agree that in this situation, Arsene would have shielded Xhaka and put himself in the firing line which he had done time and time again. Unai unfortunately has just layed xhaka out there to dry in the sun even though Xhaka did not cover himself in glory with his reaction.

Well moving forward, the only way to put an end to all this is still down to performance on the pitch and the manager has to take full responsibility. He has run out of time and excuses now and his mediocre man management can not be tolerated anymore. He needs to pick a captain and stick with a captain through the thick and thin and be ready to accept responsibility for his actions especially with on the pitch performance which has to not only improve but be consistent.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
When Emery and Xhaka are going to leave Arsenal please? Am tired of seeing their faces.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
AbuMaryam1:
When Emery and Xhaka are going to leave Arsenal please? Am tired of seeing their faces.

October ending cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
grin grin
Una no fit forgive and forget
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
Jencejyde:
So on the whole saga ongoing. In my time playing the beautiful game, I have never witnessed the coach telling players to choose a captain, let alone 5 captains. Unai for me is the problem here.

Hate Xhaka for all you want with his reaction but truth be told, we are all humans and we will react albeit differently. Now Xhaka has not been the best or most consistent player in our team and it's disbelief to think that our Manager still plays this guy who in my opinion is not a captain material and has been inconsistent for some time.

Xhaka can only redeem himself on the pitch and should say nothing to the media. I have walked this line before and there is nothing better than dusting yourself up, putting in the shift and with performance after performance, winning the hearts of your supporters back. That's the only way as saying anything now is not going to change nothing of the perception he has already created for himself.

Arsene had it bad during his final days but he was the greatest man manager ever. He commanded the respect of every player he managed. Unai is no-where close to that and even his on the pitch assessment is not so good at the moment.

Many would agree that in this situation, Arsene would have shielded Xhaka and put himself in the firing line which he had done time and time again. Unai unfortunately has just layed xhaka out there to dry in the sun even though Xhaka did not cover himself in glory with his reaction.

Well moving forward, the only way to put an end to all this is still down to performance on the pitch and the manager has to take full responsibility. He has run out of time and excuses now and his mediocre man management can not be tolerated anymore. He needs to pick a captain and stick with a captain through the thick and thin and be ready to accept responsibility for his actions especially with on the pitch performance which has to not only improve but be consistent.

You are totally right about Wenger standing with his players and even taking the fall for it.

Just look at Carabo cup final last year when Kepa refused to be subbed to the chagrin of Sarri. Guess what? Sarri during press conference only called it a misundertsnding and nothing more. Kepa was duly fined by the club and everybody moved on.

But our Emery just tell press 'Good ebening' and proceded to throw Xhaka under the bus angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
BlueRayDick:

You are totally right about Wenger standing with his players and even taking the fall for it.

Just look at Carabo cup final last year when Kepa refused to be subbed to the chagrin of Sarri. Guess what? Sarri during press conference only called it a misundertsnding and nothing more. Kepa was duly fined by the club and everybody moved on.

But our Emery just tell press 'Good ebening' and proceded to throw Xhaka under the bus angry

As in... I dey tell you... That Kepa incident... Sarri dealt very well with it... and bench him a couple of matches... but the press know know anything about am... after a few weeks everything die down... but you see our own manager... he proceeds to throws his own captain under the Bus...

I remember Wenger... His man management skill is 5000/100... Make two players box theirself for dressing room... una no go hear anything about it...

Wenger took too many bullshit... even played Mediocre players to prove a point... Bendtner was unruly... infact he give Wenger problem... But he was able to manage him... Imagine Bendtner still dey Arsenal now... Emery go don hear am...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by absky5(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
Emery is keen to see Ozil back to his best and commented: “We need his quality, his skill and his consistency.

“We need his positive mentality and then he will help us on the pitch. That’s the next step. I think he’s done the steps before, and now I want the steps like in pre-season and one month ago to help us on the pitch.

“He’s in the group so he has a chance to play. We have had this morning a very good conversation, Mesut and me, and I said to him I haven’t changed my idea about him.

“He knows what I want from him because it’s the same as last season in the first day of pre-season training when we had a conversation. It’s the same as one month ago and in that way, some circumstances weren’t helping us in every moment to be consistent or available to play.

“But I will say I think the last weeks he has progressively been training well and adding his spirit to help us. For example, our conversation this morning was because I wanted to listen to him about how he’s thinking now to help us and be with us tomorrow.”

Emery says he will even consider Ozil, who is one of Emery’s five-strong leadership team, as skipper with Xhaka’s given time out to reflect on his future at the club.

“It depends because he’s one of the captains,” explained Emery. “I’m not thinking exactly yet, but we are going to decide the first XI and if he’s in the first XI. It depends on who else plays. He could be [captain], yes.”

From goal.com
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
absky5:
Emery is keen to see Ozil back to his best and commented: “We need his quality, his skill and his consistency.

“We need his positive mentality and then he will help us on the pitch. That’s the next step. I think he’s done the steps before, and now I want the steps like in pre-season and one month ago to help us on the pitch.

“He’s in the group so he has a chance to play. We have had this morning a very good conversation, Mesut and me, and I said to him I haven’t changed my idea about him.

“He knows what I want from him because it’s the same as last season in the first day of pre-season training when we had a conversation. It’s the same as one month ago and in that way, some circumstances weren’t helping us in every moment to be consistent or available to play.

“But I will say I think the last weeks he has progressively been training well and adding his spirit to help us. For example, our conversation this morning was because I wanted to listen to him about how he’s thinking now to help us and be with us tomorrow.”

Emery says he will even consider Ozil, who is one of Emery’s five-strong leadership team, as skipper with Xhaka’s given time out to reflect on his future at the club.

“It depends because he’s one of the captains,” explained Emery. “I’m not thinking exactly yet, but we are going to decide the first XI and if he’s in the first XI. It depends on who else plays. He could be [captain], yes.”

From goal.com
abeg because of God no they read goal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
absky5:

From goal.com

Bull crap.

Fvck out clueless and tactics-less idiot.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by absky5(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamoyindamola:
abeg because of God no they read goal
chai, why ??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
absky5:
chai, why ??
Those morons ain't credible at all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
Emery will start Ozil in a match we will lose... This Guy seems to know what he is doing...

Now if we lose... everyone turns on Ozil... meanwhile he'll be laughing in the background...

Can someone take this man out...??

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:57am On Oct 30, 2019
absky5:

From goal.com
I think goal.com mixed up a past separate comment with this present situation.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:34am On Oct 30, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:

October ending cheesy

You mean next year?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by absky5(m): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Those morons ain't credible at all
thanks for the insight
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by absky5(m): 7:46am On Oct 30, 2019
Spy360:

I think goal.com mixed up a past separate comment with this present situation.
it's not mixed up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2019
These fans are blowing hot ATM and I don't blame them, everyone is a scapegoat to them even auba ain't spared,the board better get the squad together and remove the bad eggs

https://www.nairaland.com/5500370/arsenal-fans-abuse-aubameyang-after
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2019
iamoyindamola:
These fans are blowing hot ATM and I don't blame them, everyone is a scapegoat to them even auba ain't spared,the board better get the squad together and remove the bad eggs

https://www.nairaland.com/5500370/arsenal-fans-abuse-aubameyang-after

Those fans no dey reason well abeg!

Auba is arguably Arsenal's best player despite our lacklusture performance in recent times. he dosen't deserve this treatment. He's been doing his bit. He is not responsible for Arsenal's woes.

If they want to vent their frsustration they should carry banners on matchday and criticize the manager plus the board. They should give blame to whom it is due.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Those fans no dey reason well abeg!

Auba is arguably Arsenal's best player despite our lacklusture performance in recent times. he dosen't deserve this treatment. He's been doing his bit. He is not responsible for Arsenal's woes.

If they want to vent their frsustration they should carry banners on matchday and criticize the manager plus the board. They should give blame to whom it is due.
when they say sars is bad ,I'm sure they have good ones among them. But people don't care, honestly those fans are suffering and smiling they have seen enough
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
iamoyindamola:
when they say sars is bad ,I'm sure they have good ones among them. But people don't care, honestly those fans are suffering and smiling they have seen enough

I'm telling... All these pent up frustration is at the wrong person...

Unai Emisery just scatter our club...

No one is talking about his sack again...

Now he just placed Ozil in a very awkward position...

If we win... He doesn't get sacked...

If we lose... Everyone blames Ozil...

Leaving Emisery in the clear... This coach is a mofo...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HewlettPackard: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
I never thought a day will come that I will comment on arsenal thread but I gotta do this for the culture.

"Mourninho, replacement for Emery"

Amazing grace, how sweet that sound.

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by thorrvik55(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Swissh wots ur take on this?? smiley

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mourinho to Arsenal?

HaHahhahaha hahahahah hahhahahaha grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Either this man is possessed or stupid by default
AMN again

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
We are parading a more experienced team compared to loserpool's team.

If our midfield click, we should come out victorious. But I just don't trust that boy Mitland-Niles undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by absky5(m): 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
This man really wants to throw ozil under the bus. But, his bench is strong sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
BlueRayDick:
We are parading a more experienced team compared to loserpool's team.

If our midfield click, we should come out victorious. But I just don't trust that boy Mitland-Niles undecided
even with this line up and bench he doesn't have excuse or else lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
absky5:
This man really wants to throw ozil under the bus. But, his bench is strong sha
how please, ozil should be the best player by miles with this LFC line up let's be sincere with each other
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by absky5(m): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
iamoyindamola:
how please, ozil should be the best player by miles with this LFC line up let's be sincere with each other
well, I've not seen lfc line up sha...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) ... (3685) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.