Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,090 members, 7,916,171 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:00 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2410953 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (3592) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
I still don't understand why Bellerin and Tierney cannot start a premier league match together

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
3-5-2
Baba scatter everything grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:
I still don't understand why Bellerin and Tierney cannot start a premier league match together
We need Tierney more in this match since 2 CFs are upfront.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
undecided

This coach go just tweak this players till one day they refuse to leave the dressing room because of his constant change in tactics
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
We need Tierney more in this match since 2 CFs are upfront.

I no just understand the man at all. Loserpool has been using the same 2 and 3 all season and will probably use them till end of season so far they are not injured. They take every match like a title decider.

Emery is just what they call "abàmì ẹ̀dá". He's a strange fellow. You will keep a player that will offer you tge best opportunities to win on the bench and then field those that will struggle and struggle to stay in the game. It's appalling seeing him do this often. Wenger constantly did this with podolski and see where it got him.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:

I no just understand the man at all. Loserpool has been using the same 2 and 3 all season and will probably use them till end of season so far they are not injured. They take every match like a title decider.

Emery is just what they call "abàmì ẹ̀dá". He's a strange fellow. You will keep a player that will offer you tge best opportunities to win on the bench and then field those that will struggle and struggle to stay in the game. It's appalling seeing him do this often. Wenger constantly did this with podolski and see where it got him.
I'm just tired, it has gotten to a level we have to wish our dear club bad luck maybe the board will take action
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
EPL managers likely to get sack on or before January
Pellegrini
Soton manager grin
Emery
Marco Silva
Poch
Ole
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
I'm just tired, it has gotten to a level we have to wish our dear club bad luck maybe the board will take action

I actually wish we win this match. I don't really enjoy this Emery's dispensation, but I don't just fancy us losing again to Leicester after that our last outing against them. As in, even the season they won the league we handed them defeat with less stress.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Even work rate guen doesn't have, ceballos always track back
grin grin. At least, that's the only thing I know that guen can try to edge ceballos, so let's give him that. Cos aside that, I don't see how guen would edge ceballos in anything
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:

I actually wish we win this match. I don't really enjoy this Emery's dispensation, but I don't just fancy us losing again to Leicester after that our last outing against them. As in, even the season they won the league we handed them defeat with less stress.
let's forget last season biko. It's better we suffer the short term loss and long term gain than otherwise. If we're happy only this week cos we beat Leicester, we might continue wailing throughout the coming weeks. Me I'm tired of wailing o. After all, we even beat dem too last season. Let dem beat us so dat dey will sack diz man, 2nd leg and other legs dey for revenge
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Exactly we have them goal fest with trashing. Emery is turning every club in England to boogey teams against us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Jodera:
let's forget last season biko. It's better we suffer the short term loss and long then gain than otherwise. If we're happy only this week cos we beat Leicester, we might continue wailing through the coming weeks. Me I'm tired of wailing o. After all, we even beat dem too last season. Let dem beat us so dat dey will sack diz man, 2nd leg and other legs dey for revenge
bros unless the fans in England forced the board like they did with wengay Emery is not going
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
bros unless the fans in England forced the board like they did with wengay Emery is not going
And all those empty seats against wolves is what bro? If dem lash us like 4-0 I go see how the fans won't force d board. Go across various forums and arsenal blog and you'll notice that it's only Emery's family, and friends fit support am. Aside dat, nobody dey support Emery again unlike during Wenger where the fans are divided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
The team he's fielding seems pretty strong, I hope he doesn't press ctrl + destroy and do yeye subbas usual
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
he would be sacked, unlike Wenger Arsenal owes Emery no loyalty whatsoever.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Elohe001: 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:
and by 62nd minutes he will remove kolasinac for Tierney undecided

wolai Emery is possessed angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
Elohe001:
and by 62nd minutes he will remove kolasinac for Tierney undecided

wolai Emery is possessed angry

He will surely get what's coming to him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
That was a pk
Stupid boy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
We escaped a penalty call there because Guen clearly pulled Soyuncu back.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Thunder will surely fire Emery. Just look at the rubbish boda Kola is serving angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Boring football
This team is dead and buried
The players are clueless on ball
Sack him at half time angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Una better win or draw o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
Chambers saving Emery's ass
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
Chambers was our best player in the first half if you ask me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
We now pack bus, this isn't arsenal way
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
We now pack bus, this isn't arsenal way

It's awful to watch.

We allow them to stroll from their backing to our midfield each time they have a goal kick, but when it's our turn they just choke us out at the back and make it impossible for us to move the ball past their front three sef.

I think it might be best if he reverts back to 442 or something. We need wingers in this game to attack. All Bellerin and Kola have been doing all day is just defend
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Jodera:
Lol, not outstanding. Just consistently average. Others are just below par
Outstanding = different

In context.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
Jodera:
I beg to differ. Work rate without end product is almost pointless. I hardly see him use his work rate to intercept ball. He doesn't push ball forward. Yes, he hardly gets dispossessed, but that's because most of his passes aren't threatening. Remember cazola in that role and I'm seeing ceballos to give us a glimpse of that. Guen can only be useful to see out games, but for now he's to limited for a top club.
Your comparison with Cazorla is too harsh. Even Ceballos will struggle to be him.

Guen is not a Cazorla type of CM. He is more like Vieira, though no where at par.

Fact is, SO FAR he is the best we've got.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:

It's awful to watch.

We allow them to stroll from their backing to our midfield each time they have a goal kick, but when it's our turn they just choke us out at the back and make it impossible for us to move the ball past their front three sef.

I think it might be best if he reverts back to 442 or something. We need wingers in this game to attack. All Bellerin and Kola have been doing all day is just defend
Eye sore
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PapalsBull(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
Second half is looking good so far.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
Pretty much a mid table club mentality that Emery is turning this club into. Why are we conceeding possession to Leicester? This is not Arsenal anymore. We need a coach with a seasoned big coach mentality. Is this how we want to get top four? Being compact does not mean being defensive. Just look at how Sheffield outplayed spurs at home? And yet they were able to defend properly when it mattered.

Definitely not looking to watch arsenal play like this all season. It's horrible.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Does these guys train at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (3592) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.