Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,045 members, 7,976,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:49 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2472434 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) ... (3684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Is the thread all about ARSENAL or blames and insult?

Decorum and maturity is needed in here please so that the people iam inviting wouldn't get disappointed please.

Thanks as we comply accordingly okay

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Now Pablo Mari is coming back to England again, report Globo Esporte, for a medical and to sign his contract with Arsenal. Actually, they state he’s ‘already signed’.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kbs468:
Now Pablo Mari is coming back to England again, report Globo Esporte, for a medical and to sign his contract with Arsenal. Actually, they state he’s ‘already signed’.
Nice one. I tot they wanted to change the outright buy to " loan with an option to buy".
Is it what is agreed on or it's the 2nd option?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kbs468:
How would you rate this Pablo Mari?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Spy360:

From the YouTube videos I have seen, he is like a Per Mertesacker with speed. He is calm, reads the game, plays long passes and prefers to clear at the nearest touch line.

I am afraid but given the defensive crisis we are in, I wouldn't mind.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jodera:
Nice one. I tot they wanted to change the outright buy to " loan with an option to buy".
i guess communication was the issue, the first time i read about mari it was outright buy until i saw loan in sky
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
sod09:
i guess communication was the issue, the first time i read about mari it was outright buy until i saw loan in sky
OK.
I was thinking arsenal changed the terms them and flamengo agreed b4.

Kbs14 We really appreciate your constant info and updates here Sir
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElGabi(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
It's Official. Loan till the end of season.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
ElGabi:
Na fine boy we buy oo, i hope he get craze to help us bully those epl fvckers grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Spy360:

He is really a good and decent defender though.

He would be a good addition to our chaotic defence line.

He is just being unlucky with the super player playing for a top rated clubside based in Europe.

He has improved beyond what he is used to being in 2016 when he signed up for Manchester City
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElGabi(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
sod09:
Na fine boy we buy oo, i hope he get craze to help us bully those epl fvckers grin grin
grin grin This is like a second chance for him in a top club, He gats ginger else its back to Brazil. I pray he adapts quickly and become our own Van dijk, lol.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jodera:
Yes it's loan with an option to buy at the end of the season.

Initially His club doesn't want the loan thing because he is being rated highly by them.

But the injury to Mustafi has really hastened up the situation of things concerning the deal to be a loan with an option to buy at the end of the season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jodera:
OK.
I was thinking arsenal changed the terms them and flamengo agreed b4.

Kbs468 We really appreciate your constant info and updates here Sir
Alright sir.

I do appreciate you all as well.

Again, MIKEL ARTETA has hinted about signing up another defender before the window gets shut come Friday night
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
ElGabi:

grin grin This is like a second chance for him in a top club, He gats ginger else its back to Brazil. I pray he adapts quickly and become our own Van dijk, lol.
Honestly we need a van Dijk in our defence line seriously in order to reclaim our top flight team status oooooo.

If we can get Our own Wilfred Ndidi too, it won't be a bad idea as well
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kbs468:

Alright sir.

Again, MIKEL ARTETA has hinted about signing up another defender before the window gets shut come Friday night
Is it a defender?
I thought mustafi injury is not that much
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
ElGabi:
Arsenal target another loan signing once Pablo Mari transfer is done

Arsenal are targeting another signing once the transfer of Pablo Mari is complete, according to reports.

The Gunners are poised to land Flamengo defender Mari on loan after Mikel Arteta made it clear to the Arsenal board he needed a new centre-back.

The Athletic claim Mari ticks the box as a left-footed defender, which was requested by Arteta when he took charge at Arsenal.

Arsenal could make another addition to their squad, most likely a loan, before the transfer deadline on Friday, according to the Telegraph.

Arteta is also keen on a full-back and Arsenal are reportedly weighing up a late move for Southampton defender Cedric Soares.

Mari is set to fly to London from Brazil, having left England when talks broke down earlier this week.

Flamengo wanted Arsenal to commit to buying Mari at the end of the loan deal, but the Gunners have managed to convince the Brazilian club to accept an option for the permanent signing, rather than an obligation.

Mari, 26, has no experience in the Premier League and there were concerns among the Arsenal board about how he might adapt to English football.

Arsenal have been restricted in the January window by a lack of funds and have prioritised loan signings after a busy summer.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
sod09:
Is it a defender?
I thought mustafi injury is not that much
Yes Mustafi injury isn't serious but ARTETA wants another full back on loan from Southampton
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kbs468:

Yes Mustafi injury isn't serious but ARTETA wants another full back on loan from Southampton
That's cedric soares(rb) another fine boy cheesy we need lb not rb
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kbs468:

Alright sir.

make him no buy another Cb o. Haba, how many CBs him wan buy? If everyone is fit, how would he fit all of them without making some unhappy?
He should look at midfielders and wingers biko
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElGabi(m): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
sod09:

Saka is unplayable right now at LB, since Pablo Marine spiritMari grin is left footed, guess he can deputize there till our main LB's are back.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
sod09:

Maybe ARTETA thinks SAKA is doing well and Kolasinac would be back this weekend with TIENEY to come in 3 weeks

While not forgetting that BELLERIN is the only RB at present with AMN always saying he prefers midfield play instead.

With Chambers who also deputize at RB out for 9 months.

So, the coach could be right in going for Cedric after all said and done
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jodera:
make him no buy another Cb o. Haba, how many CBs him wan buy? If everyone is fit, how would he fit all of them without making some unhappy?
No not a CB oooo.

It's a full back (RB) in Cedric that he is opting for.

It's on loan even without any option to buy at the end of the season.

After all, Our own William Saliba is coming back next season-Another center back
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Arsenal have made a late move to sign Southampton full-back Cedric Soares.

Soares has suggested his time at Southampton is coming to an end with the 28-year-old's contract up in the summer and no new talks planned.

Arsenal are keen to strengthen their defence, having kept just four clean sheets in the Premier League this season.

Soares joined Southampton in 2015 from Sporting Lisbon and won the European Championships for Portugal in 2016, starting in the final against France.

He joined Inter Milan on loan last January with an option to buy at the end of the season which the Italian club did not take up.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElGabi(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
Saw this on Wikipedia, I hope it's not my eyes deceiving me or somebody edited it.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
we are killing the boy talent at that position hope you know
ElGabi:

Saka is unplayable right now at LB, since Pablo Marine spiritMari grin is left footed, guess he can deputize there till our main LB's are back.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jodera:
Don't you think he is looking at offloading some players when the season ends. This is fight to survive.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kbs468:

Soares has suggested his time at Southampton is coming to an end with the 28-year-old's contract up in the summer and no new talks planned.

Arsenal are keen to strengthen their defence, having kept just four clean sheets in the Premier League this season.

Soares joined Southampton in 2015 from Sporting Lisbon and won the European Championships for Portugal in 2016, starting in the final against France.

He joined Inter Milan on loan last January with an option to buy at the end of the season which the Italian club did not take up.
Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElGabi(m): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
sod09:
we are killing the boy talent at that position hope you know
Lol maybe, but he would survive it's only temporary. Let's look at the positives, at least it would help improve his defensive side and awareness.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
ElGabi:

Lol maybe, but he would survive it's only temporary. Let's look at the positives, at least it would help improve his defensive side and awareness.
what of the negatives like killing or decreasing his attacking ability.
Anyway, I want him back in his normal position from next season that boy and martinelli will go a long way. I love the chemistry they had together

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
ElGabi:
Saw this on Wikipedia, I hope it's not my eyes deceiving me or somebody edited it.
Saw this too, but you be monitoring spirit sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
ElGabi:
Somebody must have edited it upon hearing about MIKEL ARTETA interest
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Swissh: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kbs468:

Soares joined Southampton in 2015 from
Sporting Lisbon and won the European Championships for Portugal in 2016, starting in the final against France.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) ... (3684) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: pazienza(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.