Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:39 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2385099 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) ... (3570) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eawwal(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Lmao cheesy grin
If Leno get injury na oh God we put for post, they could just train macey well instead.
What I know is Leno won't keep on Wednesday

Macey wants to leave arsenal.

I think arsenal signed Runnarson as Macey replacement, we're still linked with Raya, Brentford GK.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Eawwal:

I think arsenal signed Runnarson as Macey replacement, we're still linked with Raya, Brentford GK.

oh okay that's better then
Macey can go then
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Spy360:
We should collect that money before they change their mind o.
Abi ooo. Fast fast sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Eawwal:

Yes you are right. macey wants to leave and David Raya, if and when purchased would be loaned back to Brentford
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eawwal(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kbs468:

Yes you are right. macey wants to leave and David Raya, if and when purchased would be loaned back to Brentford

True... It's weird buying a GK and loaning him right back to his club when we still need money for Partey and Aourer.

I think there will be a clause for arsenal to recall him if Leno is injured.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
I like my GKs tall maybe that's why I'm not so glad about this Roadrunnerson. I would have preferred Karl Hein instead.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
kodded:
we ahould ask them for money, must we take their players ? undecided
€5M?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2020
Guendouzi has submitted transfer request. It seems a club has contacted his agent.

Thank God o.

CC Kokaneprodigy,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2020
Spy360:
Guendouzi has submitted transfer request. It seems a club has contacted his agent.

Thank God o.

CC Kokaneprodigy,
shocked shocked

Spy is this you??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2020
Jodera:
shocked shocked
Spy is this you??
Why are you asking?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2020
Spy360:

Why are you asking?
why are you thanking God that he asked for transfer request wen you're pro-guendouzi..?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2020
I retract my statement and opinion.
I think aourar is what we need oo. Watching some more highlights of his, he more of a ball carrier and dribbler/creator.
And he doesn't shy away from taking shots. If he comes, mehn I believe he'll improve us massively. He and partey inclusion will really make us top4 favorites all things been equal...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2020
Jodera:
I think aourar is what we need oo. Watching some more highlights of his, he more of a ball carrier and dribbler/creator.
And he doesn't shy away from taking shots. If he comes, mehn I believe he'll improve us massively. He and partey inclusion will really make us top4 favorites all things been equal...
YouTube can deceive
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2020
iamoyindamola:
YouTube can deceive
I know sha...
But if what I'm seeing on YouTube is what he'll bring then he's welcome 1000%
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
Arsenal defender Shkodran Mustafi has moved a step closer to joining Lazio after agreeing personal terms with the Italians, the Gunners have also agreed a £13m fee for the German. #AFC �⚪ #Lazio � #Transfers https:///imoV0aYBaK
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Eawwal:

True... It's weird buying a GK and loaning him right back to his club when we still need money for Partey and Aourer.

I think there will be a clause for arsenal to recall him if Leno is injured.
certainly that clause is needed.

But above all, even if a deal is to materialize for Raya, that would have to be during the additional 10 days of the transfer window between EPL and EFL clubs though. ie between the 6th and 16th October
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Spy360:

Thank God o.

CC Kokaneprodigy,
Not true though. The rumour has been debunked today by most reputable journalist including @charles_watts

1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
�Kolasinac to Bayer Leverkusen

Leverkusen are keen on a left footed defender

Kolasinac wants to move to Germany and owns a house with his wife 40km from Leverkusen

Arsenal have dropped the asking price to €10m to accommodate his big salary

This deal can happen

[@SPORTBILD]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kbs468:
Arsenal defender Shkodran Mustafi has moved a step closer to joining Lazio after agreeing personal terms with the Italians, the Gunners have also agreed a £13m fee for the German. #AFC �⚪ #Lazio � #Transfers https:///imoV0aYBaK
How far with martinelli and chambers injury
They are supposed to have recovered
Why haven't we hear or see done deal for papa
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Jodera:
Exactly. Both of them are needed and welcome as they are going to improve us massively indeed and in truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
iamoyindamola:

How far with martinelli and chambers injury
They are supposed to have recovered
Why haven't we hear or see done deal for papa
Martinelli is due to resume training at the end of the calendar year

Chambers is due to resume at the end of October

Napoli is waiting for the money from Manchester City for the sale of kalidou koulibaly oooo and that is no longer certain because Manchester City are now going after Kahounde of Sevilla ooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
Jodera:
why are you thanking God that he asked for transfer request wen you're pro-guendouzi..?
I only backed Guendouzi when he was getting the stick for our poor performances. There is a way I judge players performance. I look at their work rate, intelligence, movement etc. I consider what they try do to even if they did not succeed in doing it.

I believe our past three managers saw similar reasons why they all had him in their first eleven until undiscipline got him. I tell you, apart from that stupid act and stubbornness, Guen would be in Arteta's team.

Some say he recycle passes which is right but they fail to realize that recycling passes can be part of a plot to keep possession. It takes a tactically disciplined person to do that. That's what Jorginho does for Chelsea.

In summary, Guen is a fine player and one for the future. But he is too arrogant for my liking and I wished some club will accept him and take him away so that he doesn't form a bad odour and bring negative energy in our dressing room. No player is greater than Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kbs468:

Napoli is waiting for the money from Manchester City for the sale of kalidou koulibaly oooo and that is no longer certain because Manchester City are now going after Kahounde of Sevilla ooo
Martinelli is growing fat already why is the injury so long embarassed cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
Jodera:
You have seen well. He is an Alcantara type but mostly deployed on the left of midfield.

If both deals are done, we will have

Aouar and Xhaka vying for one or two slots while Partey, Ceballos and Elneny for one or two slots in a midfield three.

Aouar, Xhaka= LCM and/or CM
Partey, Ceballos, Elneny = RCM and/or CM

Most preferably...

Aouar ................... Ceballos
................ Partey.................
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kbs468:

Not true though. The rumour has been debunked today by most reputable journalist including @charles_watts
You fit help me ask Spy why e mention me?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

You fit help me ask Spy why e mention me?
Hahahahaha. Maybe he supposed you have a dislike for him and so the news should be a cheerful one for you

And if otherwise, then he is looking forward to your opinion still on the matter at hand
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Martinelli is growing fat already why is the injury so long embarassed cry cry
It was a very delicate operation Man. so he deserves a good rest and looking after by the physios team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Spy360:

You have seen well. He is an Alcantara type but mostly deployed on the left of midfield.

Aouar and Xhaka vying for one or two slots while Partey, Ceballos and Elneny for one or two slots in a midfield three.

Most preferably...

I just feel Arteta will find a way to squeeze xhaka in and I'm suspecting ceballos to make way
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Spy360:

Most preferably...

Taking everything into context, Partey and Xhaka will be competing, El neny and Ceballos and maybe Saka,ESR (if no loan) and Aoura .
Although, I'm not ruling out the likelihood of xhaka and Partey playing together.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kbs468:

Napoli waiting for what They should bring €5M make we talk business.
TBH Papa will be a good back up for them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kbs468:

Hahahahaha. Maybe he supposed you have a dislike for him and so the news should be a cheerful one for you

And if otherwise, then he is looking forward to your opinion still on the matter at hand
Help me tell him he’s not serious
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Elgoldigital via The Sun is reporting that Diego Simeone wants Lucas Torreira and the Uruguayan might be included in a deal for Thomas Partey.

Torreira looks set to end his time as an Arsenal player this summer and there are teams who want to sign him.

The Uruguayan has been linked with a move to the Italian top flight with Torino and Fiorentina both keen. However, Simeone has now indicated an interest in signing him and that might be good news for the Gunners.

Arsenal has been looking to land Thomas Partey all summer and the Ghanaian also seems keen to move to London.

The sticking point has been his 50 million euros release clause, but the report says that Atletico might be willing to add Partey in the mix if they move for Torreira.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) ... (3570) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.