Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2385036 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) ... (3570) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin what do you expect too Bro
iamoyindamola:

You already concluded LFC will beat Lincoln grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Make FA rest with these Liverpool match ups na! Na by force to always play Liverpool? angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
So Holding starts today and I am wonderiing if that is an indication that we may see Saliba on Monday. It does look like Arteta is taking his time to transition Saliba into the first 11. He played with the U-23 last week and was not involved in today's game. Holding has done well partnering Gab but I will like to see Saliba partner Gab in the league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:02am On Sep 24, 2020
Roland17:
So Holding starts today and I am wonderiing if that is an indication that we may see Saliba on Monday. It does look like Arteta is taking his time to transition Saliba into the first 11. He played with the U-23 last week and was not involved in today's game. Holding has done well partnering Gab but I will like to see Saliba partner Gab in the league.
Not against LFC abeg
Who else is seeing Tierney effect on bellerin, Baba sef they tuck in and giving some good display
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2020
My number one headache now is how we will play Loserpool with Broda Kola in LCB......angry

He was static and docile against Leicester yesterday.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:55am On Sep 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:
My number one headache now is how we will play Loserpool with Broda Kola in LCB......angry

Tierney would be back. If not, I believe the game is enough motivation for him to do one match show.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Luiz is back Arteta should have sense and play Gabriel at lcb with holding playing the rcb.
I don't want them to rush Tierney he's very fragile but a solid player
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Luiz is back Arteta should have sense and play Gabriel at lcb with holding playing the rcb.
I don't want them to rush Tierney he's very fragile but a solid player

I agree with u on this. Let the back 3 be Gabriel, Luiz and Holding. Then Mitland-Niles and Bellerin play LWB and RWB respectivley. That way we can try to shut out Sallah and Mane threats on the two wings.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Not against LFC abeg
Who else is seeing Tierney effect on bellerin, Baba sef they tuck in and giving some good display
grin grin grin I didn't watch the match but i saw one of his pictures. He should better keep it up if tucking in will guarantee at least 1 assist per game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

AMN will either play the LWB or Gabriel will move to to LCB while Luiz will come in
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2020
mostob:
grin grin grin I didn't watch the match but i saw one of his pictures. He should better keep it up if tucking in will guarantee at least 1 assist per game
Pepe sef they hustle for ball, William Dan make that one have a change of heart
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

grin grin Baba don dey fear
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Pepe was shiiit yesterday. I was frustrated watching him struggle to either control the ball at his feet or try to beat his marker unsuccessfully. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I agree with u on this. Let the back 3 be Gabriel, Luiz and Holding. Then Mitland-Niles and Bellerin play LWB and RWB respectivley. That way we can try to shut out Sallah and Mane threats on the two wings.
In Arteta's formation, the guy at LCB in a back three should be able to play as a FB when we are attacking. That's where Tierney seems preferable. It is quite tactically demanding.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nelson has a future in Arsenal. His confidence is really growing. I was quite impressed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Spy360:

In Arteta's formation, the guy at LCB in a back three should be able to play as a FB when we are attacking. That's where Tierney seems preferable. It is quite tactically demanding.

They will surely have to improvise.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

They will surely have to improvise.
Sure.

Also if we have a proper AM all these tweaking will reduce.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Pepe was shiiit yesterday. I was frustrated watching him struggle to either control the ball at his feet or try to beat his marker unsuccessfully. angry
He hustled for the first goal
Typical Pepe will look
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
Arteta on Ozil's absence: "The team is evolving, you can see the level they are achieving. This is where we are at the moment. We want to evolve more and play better and compete better."

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lucas Torreira to Atletico Madrid �✅
Torreira will go on a season long loan to #Atleti with an obligation to buy. It's an €8.1m loan, with a final obligated fee of around €25m for the Uruguayan. #AFC �⚪ #Gooners �✍� https:///nTT9eKQ6BY
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Spy360:

Sure.

Also if we have a proper AM all these tweaking will reduce.
spot on!! Another reason the capture of aour is vital as it seems Ozil is out of the picture
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
UEFA have announced that 5 substitutions per game (for each side) will be applicable in the Champions' League & Europa League this season. (@GFFN)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Jencejyde:
spot on!! Another reason the capture of aour is vital as it seems Ozil is out of the picture
Aouar has 11 days to materialize Bro or nothing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
Arsenal and Atletico are in the final stages of discussions regarding Lucas Torreira’s loan move.

Arsenal want an obligation to buy clause inserted at around £22million. Atletico want an option to buy clause at £20million. Arsenal very keen to guarantee a future fee. #AFC
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: “I was thinking about it [leaving] to tell you the truth because I had good opportunities as well, but this feeling to be here - the love from the fans & all the club - I’m not sure that by leaving I will receive the same love, that’s why I’m staying.” https:///ikxBUBhIeY
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kbs468:
Arteta on Ozil's absence: "The team is evolving, you can see the level they are achieving. This is where we are at the moment. We want to evolve more and play better and compete better."

I think the first thing they teach them in coaching school is to talk in parables and deflect from the main question you are asked. Just look at how Arteta didn't address the Ozil sàga but was talking about evolution theory àbí na Darwin theory undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I think the first thing they teach them in coaching school is to talk in parables and deflect from the main question you are asked. Just look at how Arteta didn't address the Ozil sàga but was talking about evolution theory àbí na Darwin theory undecided
He's telling us ozil is not needed anymore that his team has evolve around all that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

He's telling us ozil is not needed anymore that his team has evolve around all that

Then they should terminate his contract and pay him to 4ck off na....or better still loan him out instead of having him on the bench doing nothing and getting paid.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
NEW: Atletico Madrid interested in Idrissa Gueye from PSG as potential replacement for Arsenal target Thomas Partey. #AFC's Lucas Torreira will replace Hector Herrera. Atletico's interest in Torreira has made the situation more flexible with #AFC to sign Partey. [@RaphaJourno]

.@RaphaJourno: Arsenal could look to swap Guendouzi for Chelsea midfielder Jorginho but nothing is advanced at this stage. #AFC #CFC

Arsenal are doing everything to sell Sokratis, Mustafi, Chambers, Kolasinac & Balogun to raise funds & make a deal with Lyon before the DD to sign Aouar. Elneny is 90% staying at #AFC but his agent is in talks with 2 Turkish clubs. Nelson could leave on loan. [@RaphaJourno]

Arsenal still have a chance to sign Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace but signing him late would make the deal more difficult even if it's a loan deal. Zaha wants to leave but won't a force move. Could still leave in January. [@RaphaJourno] #AFC
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
And to think commentator mentioned yesterday that Fuchs and Wes Morgan have a total of 70 years between them cheesy grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kbs468:
NEW: Atletico Madrid interested in Idrissa Gueye from PSG as potential replacement for Arsenal target Thomas Partey. #AFC's Lucas Torreira will replace Hector Herrera. Atletico's interest in Torreira has made the situation more flexible with #AFC to sign Partey. [@RaphaJourno]

.@RaphaJourno: Arsenal could look to swap Guendouzi for Chelsea midfielder Jorginho but nothing is advanced at this stage. #AFC #CFC

Arsenal are doing everything to sell Sokratis, Mustafi, Chambers, Kolasinac & Balogun to raise funds & make a deal with Lyon before the DD to sign Aouar. Elneny is 90% staying at #AFC but his agent is in talks with 2 Turkish clubs. Nelson could leave on loan. [@RaphaJourno]

Arsenal still have a chance to sign Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace but signing him late would make the deal more difficult even if it's a loan deal. Zaha wants to leave but won't a force move. Could still leave in January. [@RaphaJourno] #AFC

This Zaha ehn, anytime he enjoys a good game or two they will link him with Arsenal and when Arsenal make a move they will just price him like imported bag of rice......I hope that guy will not remain at Palace till 32 cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

This Zaha ehn, anytime he enjoys a good game or two they will link him with Arsenal and when Arsenal make a move they will just price him like imported bag of rice......I hope that guy will not remain at Palace till 32 cheesy
The guy is not serious about leaving, he’s like Vardy they enjoy being local champions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) ... (3570) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mostob(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.