Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,291 members, 7,923,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:32 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2419611 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) ... (3599) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Jodera:
I agree with you, but it doesn't negate the fact that that's what Arteta wants from lacazette and lacazette is failing woefully in his role.

And he's part of the people killing arsenal attack
You cannot have expectations where there are no potentials.

Lacazette is not that type of player, so how can Arteta expect him to reinvent himself?

He failed to resolve the Ozil situation and also failed to sign an AM. He can only hope on extra ordinary performance from his front men. But as for expectations? Nah
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
Jodera:
Yea..
That 3 goal keepers is bad sha.
Why having 3 Gks wen we'll be using only 1.
Very poor decision
Pray make bad thing nor happen to you. You never see where keeper get red card his replacement come get injury. Who go keep next match?

3Gks has been our club's policy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Spy360:

Pray make bad thing nor happen to you. You never see where keeper get red card his replacement come get injury. Who go keep next match?

3Gks has been our club's policy.
2 goal keepers rarely goes to injury in one match.
It's like Leicester carrying the league (once in a blue moon)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
Spy360:

Agent fees are fixed in Euro zone countries based on percentages. This is a flimsy excuse that Arsenal can give. Bro there was no money. Simple
Alright oo... If you say so
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
Spy360:

You cannot have expectations where there are no potentials.

Lacazette is not that type of player, so how can Arteta expect him to reinvent himself?

He failed to resolve the Ozil situation and also failed to sign an AM. He can only hope on extra ordinary performance from his front men. But as for expectations? Nah
Well... Let's just watch as the season unfolds
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2020
Jodera:
What season grin grin
The one that ended before it start
I just they look Una
It will end in hot premium tears
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Actman05: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
iamoyindamola:
What season grin grin The one that ended before it start I just they look Una It will end in hot premium tears
Be optimistic.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Actman05:

Be optimistic.
Really
We have only 2 fit central defenders
No AM
3 goal keepers only one is playing all season
Pepe is more than useless, xhaka is still clueless, mustafi is a nightmare
Yet I should be optimistic, well I don't believe in miracles I believe in you reap what you sow

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
*Local man enters thread......* sees people still moaning about the situation of their dearly beloved Ozil and the sale of their country man Iwobi*

* Local man looks left and right.....and he moves!*

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
iamoyindamola:

What season grin grin
The one that ended before it start
I just they look Una
It will end in hot premium tears
Is my eyes seeing well...
Sod is this you ni
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Jodera:
Is my eyes seeing well...
Sod is this you ni
Time will tell cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
Jodera:
Exactly.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Jodera:
2 goal keepers rarely goes to injury in one match.
It's like Leicester carrying the league (once in a blue moon)
There is going to be a blue moon this month October.

This is not a figure of speech, it's reality. Google it.

Lesson: Blue moons do happen more frequently than you think.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
Spy360:

There is going to be a blue moon this month October.

This is not a figure of speech, it's reality. Google it.

Lesson: Blue moons do happen more frequently than you think.
Yeah.. Thanks for this info. Just confirmed it.

But then, you understand what I meant by once in a blue moon sha tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Who's looking forward to Manchester United match this weekend?
Hope say our optimism for here never wane finish oo!! grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Jodera:
Who's looking forward to Manchester United match this weekend?
Hope say our optimism for here never wane finish oo!! grin grin grin
Let's see how they perform today . We will decide whether to be optimistic or just petition English FA to award 3 points to man u automatically.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
mostob:
Let's see how they perform today . We will decide whether to be optimistic or just petition English FA to award 3 points to man u automatically.
Yeah...
Tho I'm not looking much into today, cos it's Dundalk.

If Arteta uses most of our first team squad, we'll surely lose against man u then, cos the players will be tired(fatigue).
If Arteta uses his fringe players, then it wouldn't matter much cos those wouldn't be the players to start against man u.

So, I won't look into tonight's game much sha!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Jodera:
Yeah...
Tho I'm not looking much into today, cos it's Dundalk.

If Arteta uses most of our first team squad, we'll surely lose against man u then, cos the players will be tired(fatigue).
If Arteta uses his fringe players, then it wouldn't matter much cos those wouldn't be the players to start against man u.

So, I won't look into tonight's game much sha!
I think we need to see if there is improvement in playing pattern.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
mostob:
What improvement do you want to see when we are playing Duncan mighty
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
iamoyindamola:

What improvement do you want to see when we are playing Duncan mighty
It doesn't really mean. Let's just see how they perform.
As for the bolded, i think Duduke is better. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
mostob:
It doesn't really mean. Let's just see how they perform.
As for the bolded, i think Duduke is better. grin grin
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
mostob:
Right.. I hope there's improvement in playing pattern.

At least, we are using fringe players today

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Which one be duduke and Duncan mighty again? grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
Y'all want Runnerson in goal, there u have it.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
Jodera:
Which one be duduke and Duncan mighty again? grin grin grin
We no fit pronounce the club name na
Btw runnarsson is in goal tonight
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
iamoyindamola:

We no fit pronounce the club name na
Btw runnarsson is in goal tonight
me I'm pronouncing it "dumb ducks"
See wetin we dey suffer for Europa. From playing barca and Bayern to dancing duduke by Duncan mighty grin grin.

BTW, it's good to see runnarson, Niles, elneny and nelson on the pitch. At least, Arteta head don deh correct again.
How I wish he should start/play balogun lemme see how he plays
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Y'all want Runnerson in goal, there u have it.
Mustafi and Kola in defence? chai! Look like Runnarson will undergoes baptism of fire. grin
Nelson starts, BALOGUN on the bench....I love this.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
mostob:
Mustafi and Kola in defence? chai! Look like Runnarson will undergoes baptism of fire. grin
Nelson starts, BALOGUN on the bench....I love this.

I'm mentally prepared for whatever resukt comes out of this match. We have just 2 fit centre backs ( mustafi and Gabriel) going into the match. I understand Arteta not wanting to risk both going into a tough EPL game in 3 days time.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
Jodera:
me I'm pronouncing it "dumb ducks"
See wetin we dey suffer for Europa. From playing barca and Bayern to dancing duduke by Duncan mighty grin grin.

BTW, it's good to see runnarson, Niles, elneny and nelson on the pitch. At least, Arteta head don deh correct again.
How I wish he should start/play balogun lemme see how he plays
Smith rowe is back too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I'm mentally prepared for whatever resukt comes out of this match. We have just 2 fit centre backs ( mustafi and Gabriel) going into the match. I understand Arteta not wanting to risk both going into a tough EPL game in 3 days time.
Yea, It's understandable.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Smith rowe is back too
Everywhere stew grin Arteta better give them adequate time so we can see what they offer.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Smith rowe is back too
Everywhere stew grin Arteta better give them adequate time so we can see what they offer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) ... (3599) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.