Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,912 members, 7,876,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2372911 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) ... (3560) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2020
Eawwal:

Omoooo
This season is gonna be long mehn.

We're playing Wolves next at home and I don't see us getting anything from the match. Willian and Saka are injured, Pepe red carded and those are the only wingers we have.
lol... I just hope saka injury isn't worse oo. Willian can be injured for all I know, I don't care.

Let's nurture saka-nelson winger partnership. Pepe and Willian can settle for Europa joor.

The greatest mistake Arteta will do is going back to 343. But you see this season.. E don long already grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2020
Jodera:
Iamoyindamola, do you remember our talk about Chelsea. How you felt lampard na one kind useless coach with better players but I told you Chelsea is a team I fear, cos if all their whole signings blend, they'll really go far. Now that their signings and the team have blended, they're greatly moving to the right track. It might be too early tho, but at least you can see the imprints on lampard work on them.

2ndly, I don't know if this is too early to say this sha. But we can see how Chelsea are really looking balanced in defence and attack compared to last season. Last season their attack was splendid and their defence was trash. All they just needed to do was just a little tweaking in defence (come in Mendy and T.Silva) and we can see how Chelsea's are looking like a formidable team. Exact same process Liverpool did also... Good attacking play then but worse defence. Then a little tweaking (come in van dijk and Allison), and they looked really formidable.

If we don't have a very good attacking play but have a good defence and keeper, we'll still suffer.

Until after this season I can rate lampard
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2020
Jodera:
As in I tire.

The greatest surprise is how our defence didn't concede goal since 56th minute
Not every time will the opposition miss chances and hit woodwork.
The scoreline will paper the cracks as usual.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2020
Eawwal:
Arteta's style of football is too negative. I notice our midfielders hardly join the attack, they stay back to defend when we're attacking including all our defenders. When attacking we hardly have more than 2 players in the opponents box 18,how do we expect to score when we attack with few players, in contrast to Leeds, they attack with all their forwards and midfield, at some point when Leeds are attacking I counted like 5 of their players players in our box expecting the ball to score even before Pepe was red carded.

Our style of play is an eyesore and I don't want to believe all the faults lies on the players. Most of the blame is on Arteta, I read his post match conference, it does not inspire confidence at all, he said he was happy with the performance and results. I'd take Emery's football over the nonsense we've been playing under Arteta.
You would still blame Arterta if he attacks and lose 4-3, he prefers to keep things tight because he doesn't trust the defenders on highline.

Wenger and Emery attacked teams and they created chances, score but concede lots as well.
Arsenal do nor have fast midfielders who can run all 90 mins defending and attacking..
The midfielders can't recover should they attack in numbers like Leeds.

Artrta prefers to defend than attack and expose his defense. Atleast he won trophy and some big teams with this approach.

Btw, Emery is sitting 2nd in laliga and he isn't playing haram football, neither did he at PSG and Sevilla.

Arsenal need to invest in modern day energetic talented players, else this present crop will make klopp look like Tony Pulis.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by DeadPresidents: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2020
The head of the analytics team was perusing statistics and mutters: "Señor Mikel, we are conceding too many goals. Fix that now".

Arteta responds, "If we can't score them, then they can't score us"

This is wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Until after this season I can rate lampard
Lol... We'll await and see how he pans out this season

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2020
Fkhalifa:

Not every time will the opposition miss chances and hit woodwork.
The scoreline will paper the cracks as usual.
true... Leeds were too profligate. Even Aston Villa no get those many chances sef, yet dey wipe us 3-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:03am On Nov 23, 2020
Fkhalifa:

You would still blame Arterta if he attacks and lose 4-3, he prefers to keep things tight because he doesn't trust the defenders on highline.

Wenger and Emery attacked teams and they created chances, score but concede lots as well.
Arsenal do nor have fast midfielders who can run all 90 mins defending and attacking..
The midfielders can't recover should they attack in numbers like Leeds.

Artrta prefers to defend than attack and expose his defense. Atleast he won trophy and some big teams with this approach.

Btw, Emery is sitting 2nd in laliga and he isn't playing haram football, neither did he at PSG and Sevilla.

Arsenal need to invest in modern day energetic talented players, else this present crop will make klopp look like Tony Pulis.
Are you saying arsenal midfield is worse than Leeds and aston villa man to man?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2020
with partey and eleny out and our attackers firing blank, not forgetting the fact that we were forced to play with 10 men because of pepe recklessness, I think a goaless draw is actually a fair result

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2020
Jodera:
Are you saying arsenal midfield is worse than Leeds and aston villa man to man?
I'll say so, Don't let get deceived by names, that Ceballos is from Madrid doesn't mean jack..except Partey who is still new, can't judge for now.
Let's ask ourselves, Which Arsenal midfielders have impressed like Alex Song, Carzola, Coq and even Ramsey over the past 2/3 years.

We can't continue to blame/sack managers for them.

The Avilla and Leeds midfielders were mobile, defending, attacking, winning duels for 90+mins. They don't need to have big names or media hype, it is what we see.
Xhaka( Average below average).
Ceballos( good but inconsistent and not W.class).
Elneny( hardworking not W.class)
Willock( Either not good or not ready)

See Kovacic and Kante, they cover grounds, support attack, help defense and good with the ball.
Leeds and Villa were slicing through that midfield and defending/winning ball backs also.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Fkhalifa:

I'll say so, Don't let get deceived by names, that Ceballos is from Madrid doesn't mean jack..except Partey who is still new, can't judge for now.
Let's ask ourselves, Which Arsenal midfielders have impressed like Alex Song, Carzola, Coq and even Ramsey over the past 2/3 years.

We can't continue to blame/sack managers for them.

The Avilla and Leeds midfielders were mobile, defending, attacking, winning duels for 90+mins. They don't need to have big names or media hype, it is what we see.
Xhaka( Average below average).
Ceballos( good but inconsistent and not W.class).
Elneny( hardworking not W.class)
Willock( Either not good or not ready)

See Kovacic and Kante, they cover grounds, support attack, help defense and good with the ball.
Leeds and Villa were slicing through that midfield and defending/winning ball backs also.
And you think it's not the way the midfield is setup that's why you feel we're that bad?
But then, that doesn't negate the fact sha that we have average midfielders.
Looking at our midfield is an eyesore.
Looking at the attack is even worse

How did we get here?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2020
kodded:
with partey and eleny out and our attackers firing blank, not forgetting the fact that we were forced to play with 10 men because of pepe recklessness, I think a goaless draw is actually a fair result
A very fair result(for us).
All through ystdy match, I was just expecting our net to shake. How it didn't shake is really really surprising
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2020
Jodera:
Easy, easy @the bolded. Inasmuch as he said that but that's not the full story. He said with the red card that we had early in the 2nd half, that he'll take a draw. And if we're been realistic, a draw is a good result for us knowing fully well that arsenal of before would have capitulated in that match.

But aside that, your observations are very spot on. I noticed that Arteta have this kind of "defence first" approach. While it's not bad cos obviously the players are expected to help the defence, but I feel he's not able to strike a balance between good defence and good attack. Arsenal midfielders hardly enter the opponents box, but at first sign of opposition counter or attack from our opponents, even our attackers and midfielders run to our 18yard box to defend. All these tend to limit our attack as our midfielders (esp) have the sense of reasoning that "we need to prevent goals first, instead of scoring".

P.S.... I'm not against us preventing goals or against for our midfielders to be defensively aware, but good team(s) tend to look out for how to score first than defend. I just feel we're doing it vice versa. Arteta should try and strike a balance the attacking phase and defensive phase, else our attack will always suffer as it's doing presently.

Lastly... Say no to EMERY football grin grin
I'll like to state here that the reason we didn't lose yesterday was the cautious approach of the manager. Knowing fully well we lost our previous game, losing again will certainly kill confidence.

That does not mean I exonerate him, in fact he has disappointed me so far being a strong advocate of his, especially with his failure to get an AM for the team. That itself I will not entirely blame him, since I believed he had to choose between Aouar and Partey, in which choosing the later was the better choice as well, till Jan.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2020
Jodera:
And you think it's not the way the midfield is setup that's why you feel we're that bad?
But then, that doesn't negate the fact sha that we have average midfielders.
Looking at our midfield is an eyesore.
Looking at the attack is even worse

How did we get here?
It's the personnel, There's a reason Arsenal's best midfield play was at utd.
Elneny and Partey have energy to burn, they keep running, wanting the ball, joining attack and helping defence..
Xhaka will not give you that, he's too static and predictable with his passes, Ceballos romance the ball like he is Spain.

The attack has been average since the days of Emery of using Auba and Laca together, but because they score and do that yeye handshake, fans thought Arsenal have the best forward in Europe.

Iwobi was still putting pressure, winning corners, but his end product prompted his sale and buy of Pepe. cheesy

I'm afraid AM alone won't solve this, the entire front 4 needs upgrade.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
Spy360:

I'll like to state here that the reason we didn't lose yesterday was the cautious approach of the manager. Knowing fully well we lost our previous game, losing again will certainly kill confidence.

That does not mean I exonerate him, in fact he has disappointed me so far being a strong advocate of his, especially with his failure to get an AM for the team. That itself I will not entirely blame him, since I believed he had to choose between Aouar and Partey, in which choosing the later was the better choice as well, till Jan.
wait... I just want to be clear.
What do you mean by cautious approach please?

Do you mean before the red card, Arteta set that team up for cautious approach against Leeds cos we lost the previous match?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fkhalifa:

It's the personnel, There's a reason Arsenal's best midfield play was at utd.
Elneny and Partey have energy to burn, they keep running, wanting the ball, joining attack and helping defence..
Xhaka will not give you that, he's too static and predictable with his passes, Ceballos romance the ball like he is Spain.

The attack has been average since the days of Emery of using Auba and Laca together, but because they score and do that yeye handshake, fans thought Arsenal have the best forward in Europe.

Iwobi was still putting pressure, winning corners, but his end product prompted his sale and buy of Pepe. cheesy

I'm afraid AM alone won't solve this, the entire front 4 needs upgrade.
True... What you said is fact.

And I entirely agree with the bolded
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Jodera:
wait... I just want to be clear.
What do you mean by cautious approach please?

Spy360 is right actually. We have partly Arteta's "defensive" approach and the lack of clinical finishing on the part of Leeds to thank for that draw yesterday.

None of the past Arsenal coaches be it Wenger, Good Ebening or Ljunberg would've drawn that match considering the time Pepe got the red card and the level of our game at that point in time. I don't anybody should be beating Arteta over that draw. What we should be doing is talking about is the lethargic performance of our attackers, Xhaka refusing to be adventurous in pushing attacks, Our wingers always strolling about exposing our LB and RB when the opponents is on the offensive etc.

Arteta may not be leaving up to expectations, but I wonder what exactly our expectations are truly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Spy360 is right actually. We have partly Arteta's "defensive" approach and the lack of clinical finishing on the part of Leeds to thank for that draw yesterday.

None of the past Arsenal coaches be it Wenger, Good Ebening or Ljunberg would've drawn that match considering the time Pepe got the red card and the level of our game at that point in time. I don't anybody should be beating Arteta over that draw. What we should be doing is talking about is the lethargic performance of our attackers, Xhaka refusing to be adventurous in pushing attacks, Our wingers always strolling about exposing our LB and RB when the opponents is on the offensive etc.

Arteta may not be leaving up to expectations, but I wonder what exactly our expectations are truly.
to be sincere eh, like I said before, I'm happy with the draw as we deserved to lose cos arsenal of before would have lost that game. But why I am happy with the draw is because of the Red card that happened almost at the beginning of 2nd half.

What I just want to clarify from Spy is if the cautious approach was what we started the game with (cos we lost against Villa), and not because of the circumstance due to the red card.

Hope you get my point?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:

our expectation at start of season na top4 o, but e be like say now, that top 4 ambition would have changed now.

Arteta needs to ask fast if we really need to get our season right on track
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Jodera:
to be sincere eh, like I said before, I'm happy with the draw as we deserved to lose cos arsenal of before would have lost that game. But why I am happy with the draw is because of the Red card that happened almost at the beginning of 2nd half.

What I just want to clarify from Spy is if the cautious approach was what we started the game with (cos we lost against Villa), and not because of the circumstance due to the red card.

Hope you get my point?

Okay.....I guess he will speak for himself then. I get Ur point
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Jodera:
our expectation at start of season na top4 o, but e be like say now, that top 4 ambition would have changed now.

Arteta needs to ask fast if we really need to get our season right on track

To be honest, I never saw us making top 4; at least not the way the transfer window ended. I've always looked on with amusement when people keep insisting we sort midfield before defence. ( Even though I beleive defence should be first sorted out and midfield later)

The truth is Arsenal's problem will not be solved by just getting AM everybody has been clamoring for. It will require gradual clearing out of old players and bringing in new players which may span over 2 seasons( Because we obviously don’t have money to buy all the players we need at once)

As for those already calling for Arteta sack, just forgerrit. That guy is going to stay for a long time cos it seems the management believes he’s going to spearhead a long term rebuilding of the team Klopp did at loserpool ( whether u believe this or not is immaterial, only time will tell if that believe is valid or not )
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:

To be honest, I never saw us making top 4; at least not the way the transfer window ended. I've always looked on with amusement when people keep insisting we sort midfield before defence. ( Even though I beleive defence should be first sorted out and midfield later)

The truth is Arsenal's problem will not be solved by just getting AM everybody has been clamoring for. It will require gradual clearing out of old players and bringing in new players which may span over 2 seasons( Because we obviously don’t have money to buy all the players we need at once)

As for those already calling for Arteta sack, just forgerrit. That guy is going to stay for a long time cos it seems the management believes he’s going to spearhead a long term rebuilding of the team Klopp did at loserpool ( whether u believe this or not is immaterial, only time will tell if that believe is valid or not )
Hmmm... I always thought this our squad will carry us at least closer to top4 then wen we strengthen during the winter window, then we can successfully lay a claim towards the top 4. I guess I was wrong and overestimated the team. In fact, I know our midfield was bad, but then before this season started, I overly overestimated our attack (partly due to the belief that pepe will improve massively).

What you typed at the bolded, looking at the team and how limited most of then are, I buy into your opinion. We might need to gradually clear out all those old players and bring in the modern players that's required. I just hope that Arteta and his recruitment team gets it right. If not, it'll be a long long road for us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Jodera:

Hope you get my point?
First of all the fact is that Arteta adopted a cautious approach from the start of the match. He always had.

Secondly if you follow my comment well, I wasn't in support of his approach, I mean we were playing Leeds.

Thirdly, again within my post I opined that the same cautious approach at the end was beneficial due to our poor attacking display and the red card. If he had not been cautious, we definitely would have lost and that would be more devastating.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:

An AM is what we actually need. It's like the final piece of a jigsaw.

Did you notice the impact just one man brought to United that changed their season? Bruno Fernandes.

A proper AM will make everything gel in that our team. That's why I was so furious when we missed getting one last summer and had to hope the Ozil issue get sorted out. I was even hoping we could get just any bloke from anywhere to manage till Jan as long as he can create.

I tell you, Nketiah is not less that Bamford, neither has Aubameyang forgotten how to score. Just give them one creative player to mess with and see their output.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2020
Spy360:

First of all the fact is that Arteta adopted a cautious approach from the start of the match. He always had.

Secondly if you follow my comment well, I wasn't in support of his approach, I mean we were playing Leeds.

Thirdly, again within my post I opined that the same cautious approach at the end was beneficial due to our poor attacking display and the red card. If he had not been cautious, we definitely would have lost and that would be more devastating.
Mehn, I don tire for Arteta cautious approach sha. I dunno weda it's personnel problems or it's really his system that's making our players look so bad.

No movement amongst our forwards, no quick triangles interplay and/or quick & incisive passes. Our play is always looking labored and slow.

One thing I know is this... If Arteta is always focusing on ways to prevent goals instead of actually focusing on ways to score goals, we will be producing poor performances.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2020
Spy360:

An AM is what we actually need. It's like the final piece of a jigsaw.

Did you notice the impact just one man brought to United that changed their season? Bruno Fernandes.

A proper AM will make everything gel in that our team. That's why I was so furious when we missed getting one last summer and had to hope the Ozil issue get sorted out. I was even hoping we could get just any bloke from anywhere to manage till Jan as long as he can create.

I tell you, Nketiah is not less that Bamford, neither has Aubameyang forgotten how to score. Just give them one creative player to mess with and see their output.
At the start of the season, I might agree with you, but for now, I don't just know.

Maybe, just maybe if our front three improve individually will I be convinced that we need just an Am. But for now, I don't think even an Am will do much.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Jodera:
Mehn, I don tire for Arteta cautious approach sha. I dunno weda it's personnel problems or it's really his system that's making our players look so bad.

No movement amongst our forwards, no quick triangles interplay and/or quick & incisive passes. Our play is always looking labored and slow.

One thing I know is this... If Arteta is always focusing on ways to prevent goals instead of actually focusing on ways to score goals, we will be producing poor performances.

If I may be his advocate, I'd say he knows he lacks quality and creativity in the front men and so decided to go defensively knowing that if he does not concede he won't lose and still get a chance to win.

The problem with this approach is that once an opponent scores first, it's going to be a disaster as we saw against Aston Villa.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2020
Jodera:
At the start of the season, I might agree with you, but for now, I don't just know.

Maybe, just maybe if our front three improve individually will I be convinced that we need just an Am. But for now, I don't think even an Am will do much.
The entire situation is not clear. I too don't know, I am just speculating. Nevertheless, if believe it takes a player sometimes to change everything.

Don't you agree?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:54am On Nov 24, 2020
Spy360:

The entire situation is not clear. I too don't know, I am just speculating. Nevertheless, if believe it takes a player sometimes to change everything.

Don't you agree?
this I totally agree.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2020
Spy360:

If I may be his advocate, I'd say he knows he lacks quality and creativity in the front men and so decided to go defensively knowing that if he does not concede he won't lose and still get a chance to win.

The problem with this approach is that once an opponent scores first, it's going to be a disaster as we saw against Aston Villa.
Yea... But I believe he should work on his attack more than just giving up about it.

I mean, these were the same team minus ozil(and more ) we used wen he took over arsenal and we were playing very good football. Why can't we go back... Esp now that we have Gabriel and Tierney at our back line.

At the start We played good football against

Chelsea... Lost 2-1
Man u.. Won 2-0
Newcastle .. Won 4-0
West ham... Won 1-0
Burnley, Sheffield and Norwich.. We drew.

Yet we played good football with the Luiz and mustafi. With mostly saka(kolasinac) and Amn and bellerin manning the FB.

Why then did we have better defenders now and he's afraid and overly cautious?

It's not fair na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ForValour: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2020
How do one become an Arsenal fan sef?
Is there a special training or classified lessons
This life is hard enough without compounding it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Jodera:
Yea... But I believe he should work on his attack more than just giving up about it.

I mean, these were the same team minus ozil(and more ) we used wen he took over arsenal and we were playing very good football. Why can't we go back... Esp now that we have Gabriel and Tierney at our back line.

At the start We played good football against

Chelsea... Lost 2-1
Man u.. Won 2-0
Newcastle .. Won 4-0
West ham... Won 1-0
Burnley, Sheffield and Norwich.. We drew.

Yet we played good football with the Luiz and mustafi. With mostly saka(kolasinac) and Amn and bellerin manning the FB.

Why then did we have better defenders now and he's afraid and overly cautious?

It's not fair na

Them no really sweet like that bro it's just an upgrade on Emere ball playing pattern.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) ... (3560) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolaa and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.