Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2372391 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) ... (3560) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Chambers?
A tactically flexible Good Rb?

Okayy oo grin
Chambers can cover both RB and CB. Though like they say with all Jacks, they are masters of none.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:52pm On May 06, 2021
Spy360:

Chambers can cover both RB and CB. Though like they say with all Jacks, they are masters of none.
Chambers at Rb role have only impressed me in 1 match, and that's against west ham. The rest he's been below average. We need at least good/Manageable Rb as first choice not someone like Chambers. Chambers ought to play that wing when no one else is available not wen we have options.
Chambers at Rb and xhaka at Lb is one of one of the stupid decisions of Arteta and I'm slowly withdrawing my support for him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:54pm On May 06, 2021
Fkhalifa:

Imagine if I've been supporting Arsenal with serious passion like I used to ehn, the pain would have been unbearable .
Good thing is na "I don't care mode" I dey since start of season.

I only pity Spy and jodera, na serious Sifia pains for them cheesy
Make I no lie, e dey pain me oo.

The only thing wey fit soothe the pain at least this season is if we win Europa, but Arteta questionable decisions is making me doubt it small small
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 2:11pm On May 06, 2021
Fkhalifa:

Chelsea already winning UCL before us hurts till date, Chelsea getting to another final and winning again is double punch.

Man city coming from no where to win it before us is another hard pill,Should pep win it, it is another testament that Money does things in today's football and Arsenal will have no chance with the kroenkes.

Not even the Europa trophy will heal this damage. undecided
This is Chelsea 3rd final compare to our own one

Nawa
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 2:12pm On May 06, 2021
Jodera:
Make I no lie, e dey pain me oo.

The only thing wey fit soothe the pain at least this season is if we win Europa, but Arteta questionable decisions is making me doubt it small small
I read sarri will take over from him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:13pm On May 06, 2021
SodO9:

I read sarri will take over from him
Do you prefer him?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:13pm On May 06, 2021
SodO9:

Nawa
our own one of over last decades grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 2:15pm On May 06, 2021
Jodera:
Do you prefer him?
He was good at Chelsea just that he refused to improve his defense and very stubborn to his tactics
Very predictable also, I don't like him cod he will remind me of wengay
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:06pm On May 06, 2021
SodO9:

He was good at Chelsea just that he refused to improve his defense and very stubborn to his tactics
Very predictable also, I don't like him cod he will remind me of wengay
Aside experience, I don't think I want Sarri. So predictable and stubborn like you said. He reminds me much of van gaal of man u, and I don't like such managers
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:04pm On May 06, 2021
Odds against us this night
Arsenal haven't been able to turn a disadvantaged tie in Europe K/o competition when losing the first leg.

Odds in our favor
Arsenal have not lost at home to any Spanish team not named barca.

Hopefully, the odds in our favor will top the odds against our favor
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 5:12pm On May 06, 2021
Jodera:
Odds against us this night
Arsenal haven't been able to turn a disadvantaged tie in Europe K/o competition when losing the first leg.

Odds in our favor
Arsenal have not lost at home to any Spanish team not named barca.

Hopefully, the odds in our favor will top the odds against our favor
Rennes nko
Bate borisov nko undecided undecided
We have actually turned a disadvantage first leg to advantage twice
My only worry is hardly win at the Emirates, our last 2 Europa matches comfirm it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:29pm On May 06, 2021
SodO9:

Rennes nko
Bate borisov nko undecided undecided
We have actually turned a disadvantage first leg to advantage twice
My only worry is hardly win at the Emirates, our last 2 Europa matches comfirm it
Did we lose against Rennes and bate at their home during KO?

Modified: just found out we actually did. grin tongue

Well I feel the bolded won't matter much since they'll be no 3rd chance this time.
I heard everyone is fit to play, so hopefully we'll see a fit squad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 6:04pm On May 06, 2021
Jodera:
Did we lose against Rennes and bate at their home during KO?

Modified: just found out we actually did. grin tongue

Well I feel the bolded won't matter much since they'll be no 3rd chance this time.
I heard everyone is fit to play, so hopefully we'll see a fit squad
Have you forgotten Rennes that Ben arfa and sarr use us GBA start that day.
I think that midget valbuena was also there can't remember
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2021
SodO9:

Nawa
And they won 2 Europa league trophies in that duration...
BTW, Arsenal will likely win tonight and everyone in England will jubilate its an all English final in Europe, I just hope Arsenal fans won't sing the hype song and Rather look at the bigger picture...

Arsenal has a long way to go, Europa shouldn't mask or paper the cracks, for me there's no point in winning Europa and later getting dumped back to that Europa next year and also struggling and battling mid table with the Aston Villa and Westhams.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 7:48pm On May 06, 2021
Xhaka will be the end of this man, we should get rid of those 2 mofos asap
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:51pm On May 06, 2021
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 8:34pm On May 06, 2021
Chukwueze is out
E pain me sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2021
We need to take it slowly and then go all out in the last 10mins if we can't get a goal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:05pm On May 06, 2021
45 mins more! Lord please..have mercy.. Be merciful
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 9:07pm On May 06, 2021
Arsenal should just give up. They are hopeless in this tournament. Even, if by any chance they win tonight, Man U will just be too much for them in the final.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 9:41pm On May 06, 2021
Match day see as this thread dey...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:56pm On May 06, 2021
Goodddd eeebeebeening grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KingAlabi: 9:56pm On May 06, 2021
I come in peace cheesy

Jodera bring my brand come, time to party cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2021
Arteta please do the honorable thing and resign. @spy360 Abeg help am pack him bags out of my club based off our agreement..
I don’t care what anyone says, this team/ players should not be ranked 9/10 in the EPL and getting knocked out by Villarreal in the semi finals of Europa.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KingAlabi: 9:56pm On May 06, 2021
Roland17:
45 mins more! Lord please..have mercy.. Be merciful

You didn't cry enough cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:56pm On May 06, 2021
Willian said he's coming to win the champions league with Assnal and the yeye Assnal fans believe... grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Roland17:
Arteta please do the honorable thing and resign. @spy360 Abeg help am pack him bags out of my club based off our agreement..
I don’t care what anyone says, this team/ players should not be ranked 9/10 in the EPL and getting knocked out by Villarreal in the semi finals of Europa.
.PAINED
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:57pm On May 06, 2021
Roland17 grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KingAlabi: 9:57pm On May 06, 2021
Roland17:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJDWrHyN7jE

Oluwa be merciful abeg!
This tears loud oh cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2021
Roland17:
This is where we say good bye. Arteta has just succeeded in breaking every single record in every negative sense. #Ar Te ta Out t
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2021
fredoooooo:
Roland17 grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Good Ebening Sir!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KingAlabi: 9:59pm On May 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) ... (3560) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.