Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2372390 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) ... (3560) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2021
mostob:
Bar some of the youngsters, I can't find one.

That alone should tell you where we are.

Am not advocating for Arteta I just don't want us to make same mistake we made during Emery's regime.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 10:39pm On May 08, 2021
Jodera:
End of season, we'll come back to this, don't worry angry grin

Lemme save my energy till then bro. 9ja is dammn tiring we just dey rugged am...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 3:08am On May 09, 2021
For those who want to jump ship and join the pride of London, your initiation starts now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uchOo5HU95s

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:27am On May 09, 2021
mostob:
grin grin Giroud frustrated us that time eh
cheesy grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:29am On May 09, 2021
Roland17:

A serious club would have been making strong inquiries and sending a strong message about the failures of the club this season especially after our exit in the Europa! No.. They are busy making all the excuses in the world when they are the problems.

Please Arteta, you have had enough time to have a stamp on this team but have failed, please leave my club. We need to continue with the protests so our useless owners can pack their loads and return to the US. KSE have plunged Arsenal into our worst era.
Spot on boss!

See Chelsea, Abrahamovic has instilled that success at all cost to everyone, from manager,to players and even down to their fans..
This brought them about 3/4 Bpl trophies, 2/3 Fa cups,Carabao cups, several top4s, 2 Europa cups and now 3 UCL finals within a decade.
Chelsea fans are never patient or contented, Lampard to me had a fair and better stay in his one and half years, he took them to UCL without any summer signing that year, was still in top4 contention around December, qualified for UCL knockout stage and very much in the Fa cup, yet the fans and the management felt that's not enough.

Now see where they are, I'm certain Tuchel could face sack in the coming years if the club begings to decline.

I read Arsenal fans on instsgram giving excuses and showing Arterta and some of this average and weak players coded love like and emotional lover boy.
I said to myself, Arsenal are still not ready for big success, that suffering never reach, until Spurs win something big, only then will they be in sifia pains.
That mediocrity and failure spirit from Wenger days is still very much around everyone. Sad! Sad! Sad!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2021
Jodera:
it looks like magic sha.
The transformation is tooooo quick and great.
Not expecting such at all. I won't even expect such quick transformation and impact from guardiola or klopp, how much more tuchel. lipsrsealed
It is seriousness on everyone on the entire Chelsea FC, last time I saw Callunm Odoi, (he is behind thr Ziyech,Pulisic in the pecking order) that young boy looked strong,fit,fast,direct and dangerous far more than Arsenal wingers..little wonder Bayern wanted him

See Reece James, he has this serious attitude and looks, you'll know he does personal trainings.

Coupled with an owner ready to invest largely, I knew Chelsea will gel later on, a front 4 of Ziyech,Pulisic,Havert and Wenner would compete at every top level.

Chelsea were getting rid of Luiz,Willian and Pedro, Arsenal were rather grabbing them and hoping for Miracles.

Shame Shame Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:42am On May 09, 2021
mostob:
I agree. They are not good enough. The most notable issue is their weak mentality. I told somebody today that I would have prefer Sanchez to willian.
I read a smart post on Instagram which says " Premier requires talent and Physical fitness, the ESR,Sake and Odegard are too soft for the future".

It's high time Arsenal began to invest in Sanchez like energetic players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2021
Akinbahm:

I was part of those who wanted Emery out initially after he was sacked I looked at our players nd realized we took the wrong step.

Name five players from Arsenal squad I will give u 1million reason why those players should be on bench not starting line up.

Emery does not need the celebrity players like Ozil,Neymar and Auba in his team, Just give him bunch of hardworking talented players who understands basics, ready to listen( preferably spanish), work and play with passion, then you'll see results.

He is a boss in Spain, taking an average villareal with no recogbinzed super star or big money buy in 7th position to their first European final in history is already an astonishing result for him.

Watch out Madrid/Barca snap him up in the next few years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2021
Jodera:
My thoughts..

1... We need an all-rounded prolific striker. A striker that has the mixture of both lacazzete attribute and Aubameyang height and scoring prowess. Raul Jimenez is someone I'm always admiring but his head fracture break, I don't know how back in form he'll be. Also he's 30yrs so the ship has sailed. But I need a striker like that

2... I need Yves Bissouma. I've watched the guy, calm on the ball, aggressive, can give pass and can push attack. Him and partey in that midfield will help push attack from deep and we'll be able to win midfield battles as well as allowing our Am to go join the attack like Bruno Fernandez

3... Attacking midfielder that can both pass and score goals. Tbh, I've not seen any yet but I wish the scout/club can get someone like that. In a nutshell, we need a cazorla type Am.

4... A good right back. Having Tierney in both left and right will be a joy to behold. Seeing chambers there irks me a lot as well as seeing bellerin. Also we need a back up Lb

Sell nketiah, Nelson, Willock, torreira, elneny, bellerin, lacazzette, Niles.
Bring back guendouzi to act as squad options

And above all, If we can get the right coach with respect to this players, then we're good to go.

I agree with everything you put there except bring the Guendozi back to the squad, have you so forgotten he was the main reason Arsenal was declining and every loss or bad performance was his fault according to Kokane?

Now that he's out of the squad, you can see how the team have improved far better than when he was here? lipsrsealed Please don't do expensive joke o grin

Stick to your Xhaka and Ceballos o. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:57pm On May 09, 2021
Jesus is lord!!!!!!!

So it's now that Arteta knows he'll play saka as left back, after all the beg we've been begging him since when it was crucial.

I hate Arteta!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:00pm On May 09, 2021
Fkhalifa:

I agree with everything you put there except bring the Guendozi back to the squad, have you so forgotten he was the main reason Arsenal was declining and every loss or bad performance was his fault according to Kokane?

Now that he's out of the squad, you can see how the team have improved far better than when he was here? lipsrsealed Please don't do expensive joke o grin

Stick to your Xhaka and Ceballos o. cheesy
grin grin grin

My only grouse with guendouzi was that he was our first 11, when he's not supposed to be. I've always liked him as a squad player.
But then, I catch your sarcasm grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:01pm On May 09, 2021
Fkhalifa:

It is seriousness on everyone on the entire Chelsea FC, last time I saw Callunm Odoi, (he is behind thr Ziyech,Pulisic in the pecking order) that young boy looked strong,fit,fast,direct and dangerous far more than Arsenal wingers..little wonder Bayern wanted him

See Reece James, he has this serious attitude and looks, you'll know he does personal trainings.

Coupled with an owner ready to invest largely, I knew Chelsea will gel later on, a front 4 of Ziyech,Pulisic,Havert and Wenner would compete at every top level.

Chelsea were getting rid of Luiz,Willian and Pedro, Arsenal were rather grabbing them and hoping for Miracles.

Shame Shame Shame!
grin grin

Na diz one off me oo.

How we wan take compete with Chelsea if we only collect their rejects grin.

O wrong nau

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 7:02pm On May 09, 2021
Unknown gunmen , una get game today .. una go win ..

Roland17 how far na ? cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 7:02pm On May 09, 2021
Roland17:

A serious club would have been making strong inquiries and sending a strong message about the failures of the club this season especially after our exit in the Europa! No.. They are busy making all the excuses in the world when they are the problems.

Please Arteta, you have had enough time to have a stamp on this team but have failed, please leave my club. We need to continue with the protests so our useless owners can pack their loads and return to the US. KSE have plunged Arsenal into our worst era.
Una no fail , Na una gangan be failure grin cheesy
Dem go win today now everything will go back to normal grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:13pm On May 09, 2021
Won't this squad, formation and probably personnels be able to take point off Villarreal at their home?

Arteta, I hate you!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:25pm On May 09, 2021
Whoever sanctioned this Pepe buy , God punish u ! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:29pm On May 09, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Swissh God punish you too wherever you are. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:35pm On May 09, 2021
Lana1:
Swissh God punish you too wherever you are. grin

I no talk that one o grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:36pm On May 09, 2021
Pepe just did what we’ve always expected of him ..... he’s just too inconsistent for my liken
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2021
Arteta is a WASTEMAN!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2021
BlueRayDick:

cool

BlueRayDick:

I hope he will do well with quality players at his disposal now. With a goal poacher like Auba, a deadly winger like Pepe, a rugged forward like Lacazette and a technical baller in the middle like Torreira ; he has no excuse whatsoever
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 7:37pm On May 09, 2021
Dem don dey deceive their fans with beautiful goals again.. them don give dem biscuit to chop ..
Roland17 come and speak grammar abeg .
Pepe can not shoot like this against villareal o grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:46pm On May 09, 2021
Arteta is a confused clown embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:47pm On May 09, 2021
airmark:

cool

Na wa ooo...
Person no fit use una play ni? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2021
Rubbish!!!! angry angry angry angry

Awon Were!! angry angry angry angry angry

You think u are doing me!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2021
Roland17:

But una dey win. Isn't that what you wanted?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:05pm On May 09, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:11pm On May 09, 2021
Idiot club and coach!!!
Score one goal on Thurs dey hard una, but una see dead rubber match dey flex...

Idiots!!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:13pm On May 09, 2021
Roland17:

She you dey pray for Milan too , otherwise you go support us by force next season grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:47pm On May 09, 2021
Willian better player , he's done it again as usual, what a great signing for the unknown gunmen ..

Roland17 see willian your man o grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2021
Fkhalifa:

I read a smart post on Instagram which says " Premier requires talent and Physical fitness, the ESR,Sake and Odegard are too soft for the future".

It's high time Arsenal began to invest in Sanchez like energetic players.
I wholeheartedly agree. we need players that are tough both mentally and physically. This is one of the major reason Martinelli is fans' favorite.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 8:59pm On May 09, 2021
There's no way this Pereira should follow west brom go relegation, same with johnstone

(1) (2) (3) ... (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) ... (3560) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.