Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,525 members, 7,937,490 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2436400 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Emaprince: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
Odegaard is too sleek on the ball. He gives off hlebs vibes...with extra dimension cos he is more goal hungry and a clean finisher as well.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Roland17:

My brother, I will take White over and over and over again!
White is the better defender. Bellerin scores lone goals with his pace and movement. Plus sweet crosses and spotting his attackers in the box.

White sees only Odegaard and Saka. I'm just being realistic here. Bellerin does sweet 1-2 with red shirts around him.

White is just the better defender to me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Emaprince: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
They should not let spurs score one

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
daveP:
One of the reasons he used to vex me before, my crux with him. You can't watch dem Rosicky, Carzorla, Song, Ramsey and co and be content with him not attempting shots at goal, at least 5 per game.

Seems he's woken up from the slumber.

His technique on the ball is a beauty. Any shot attempt even without power is already angled to make the goalie suffer!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
Roland17:

His technique on the ball is a beauty. Any shot attempt even without power is already angled to make the goalie suffer!
You get. The chance and space has always been there. But he always goes for a pass in a shooting space. He should do more of this and his goals will be 15+ per season.

Overall, this is the worst home performance in the season from any team/derby in last 7yrs.

1touch in our box, compared to 20 by Arsenal?? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
daveP:
White is the better defender. Bellerin scores lone goals with his pace and movement. Plus sweet crosses and spotting his attackers in the box.

White sees only Odegaard and Saka. I'm just being realistic here. Bellerin does sweet 1-2 with red shirts around him.

That's why I want Tomi in the second half
And also because saliba is a booking away from missing man u match

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
Saka dan suffer from these dirty spuds
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
daveP:

Bro...Tactics. It is tactic.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
Omo we need work on our squad depth, God forbid another attacker or midfielder gets injured

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Bellerin is useless as far as I’m concerned !
Useless as a defender? Agreed, but never useless going forward. I think he and mustafi do twins sef grin

White just need offer passing option for Saka and Odegaard compared to Hector. Later on, he just dipped and offered nothing both ways.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
If they manage to injure Saka today, I'll collect LAPO money, travel to WHL and cause commotion. wetin na...if you no wan play ball, comot field. why Dem go dey target our star boy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Saka dan suffer from these dirty spuds

You can see how nasty they are when they are marking him! Bloody bunch of dirts!

Make I go replay the goals and see the faces of their fans in despair and tears!

Those faces make my soul happy!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

That's why I want Tomi in the second half
And also because saliba is a booking away from missing man u match
You get it. Someone that gets it!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Roland17:

You can see how nasty they are when they are marking him! Bloody bunch of dirts!

Make I go replay the goals and see the faces of their fans in despair and tears!

Those faces make my soul happy!
Those werey dan tire to they boo partey grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PapalsBull(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Roland17, this your guy, Partey is a joy to watch.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
Between Ode and Zinchenko, I don't know who is more technical. Ode probably because he is a tekker.

Partey has been the best player so far. That shot took me off my seat. D*mn it! Goal of the season contender.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
mostob:
Bro...Tactics. It is tactic.
Bro, it is same wenger ball style for fullback that Arteta is using, with just a tweak. The tactics is executed by both, but Bellerin offers better threat for that same role, Especially with that pace. We've see the poor crosses by White several times, it kills sleek moves from the middle. Plus Bellerin sabi that wing switch wella with one pass.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
PapalsBull:
Roland17, this your guy, Partey is a joy to watch.

I have always said, a healthy Partey walks into the first team of any traditional top team..

The man plays like he is in his own world! You try to press him he makes you regret your life. On the ball, he is unpredictable.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Zinny is the game changer
How he operate both left back and midfield is special
Apari lost a gem
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
Roland17:

I have always said, a healthy Partey walks into the first team of any traditional top team..

The man plays like he is in his own world! You try to press him he makes you regret your life. On the ball, he is unpredictable.
Partey is agba awo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jodera and anyone interested go to this guy’s page on twitter to see the video he posted.

It was scored by Arsenal against Chelsea when Sanchez was still here. It was initially disallowed for offside but was reviewed and the goal stood.

It was similar to the Man-U issue yesterday.

Watch it and tell me what you make of it.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Those werey dan tire to they boo partey grin

Partey wen wear earplug… Baba no dey hear dem!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
We need to stay compact and disciplined because Spuds are going to be aggressive this half o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ramsdale to the rescue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
Saliba omo oro!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nketiah shoot ball well! Romero should get a yellow card for that tackle on Xhaka!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
Xhaka abeg we need composure!

Don’t get distracted, I take God beg you!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
I love the recovery and discipline to eliminate that counter
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
WHAT IS WRONG WITH MARTINELLI angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
Roland17:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH MARTINELLI angry angry
Confidence I guess,
can’t run with the ball lately
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gabu I Dey believe you!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
Martinelli show off

(1) (2) (3) ... (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) ... (3634) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.