Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,525 members, 7,937,490 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2436400 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2023
mostob:
grin grin grin
Arteta dey try o. Imagine coaching a team full of agberos
He made them the monsters na
Arsenal ain't like this before but it's very good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:
That scene arteta was dragging ramsdale to our fans stand then xhaka ran to the opposite direction, arteta had to leave ramsdale and run after xhaka is funny as hell
I am sure arteta will be like awon omode yi ma pa mi leni grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 8:29am On Jan 16, 2023
Once again if we turn out to be champions this season, then credit goes out firstly to the recruitment team. I can't understand all the fuss about not paying over the odds or being desperate for one player. Please someone should remind me how much GM GJ and Zinny cost in total. That to me is the best business ever. We need to get back to the times when players came to play for us not just for the pay but for ambition and with the right mentality.

It's a rigged market these days but some clubs still command respect in the market regardless . Bad as Barca is right now, them no born any player well not to respond to their call.

Once again football never lies and once you start well with the right attitude, your odds of winning are always higher. If. We did not convert our momentum in the first half and that game was square at the break, the second half could have been a different story.

Truth be told that fist half was reminiscing of the invincibles at their peak. And once again Zinny was unbelievable, been long I saw a player of that high technical ability and understanding of the game since Cazorla and Ozil. Well done to the lads!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2023
Jencejyde:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
As they wan use fine kill us na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2023
I saw on ticktok in which the content creator did a voice-over on that Odegaard goal grin. The guy in a very funny Igbo accent said Arsenal is playing "Eau De Perfume" socce....Soccer wey dey smell good cheesy.

I agree with him 100%, the fluidity of our game is unbelieveable, Zinchenko showed why I always rate him ahead of Tierney, How Partey just dey move like Rolls Royce, Xhaka doesn't spend ages on the ball before deciding to give a pass anymore, Odegaard is on another level entirely.
Saka wan kill Sesegnon grin. Gabriel was also at his best yesterday, arguably one of his best games in Arsenal shirt. Saliba is notb yet back to his pre-world cup level but he was also quite good yesterday.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2023
I’m so happy we won even though I couldn’t watch the match yesterday. Kudos to Arteta and the recruitment team... I’m just loving the First team winkand moreover, what helped our fluidity is because the players are playing their natural positions..

I also love the way the teammates always stand for themselves whenever there’s misunderstanding between them and the opponents. Like someone said, Agbero full this arsenal team especially that Ramsdale grin cheesy.

Unto the next...✌️
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2023
Who else saw that Gary Neville statement on Arsenal not winning the league and giving his supposed top 4 teams at the end of the season undecided he said so against Leceister city the season they won the league...
So gentlemen, relax and enjoy the season..

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2023
Shegzdave:
Who else saw that Gary Neville statement on Arsenal not winning the league and giving his supposed top 4 teams at the end of the season undecided he said so against Leceister city the season they won the league...
So gentlemen, relax and enjoy the season..
Ignore that one
Na attention he need i hardly people like that serious
No wonder he almost relegate valencia
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 10:06am On Jan 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Ignore that one
Na attention he need i hardly people like that serious
No wonder he almost relegate valencia
You’re spot on and that’s why I said we should relax grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2023
Jodera:
I'll watch it and give you my thoughts on it
One thing is sure, the situation is debatable either way the ref makes the call.

I think the guilty person here is Akanji. There was no interference because the ball was ahead of him. But as Rashford was clearly impeding his movement, he ought to have made an attempt for the ball. That would have given the ref a case to call an offside.

So Kokaneprodigy is right on this rare occasion.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

That Man-U game dey scare me.

We haven’t been productive in terms of goals in the second half of Our recent games. It’s like the attackers are tired after an hour of play and there’s no replacement to add some fuel to the attack.
If Man-U contains us in the first half hmmmn
We just have to make a signing before the match. I saw our players gased out against Spurs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2023
mostob:
grin grin grin
Arteta dey try o. Imagine coaching a team full of agberos
The mentality he has instilled in them.

Their mentality no get mate for the PL right now.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2023
mostob:
Osimehn will not be easy o. Unless we get 150m somewhere. Napoli no be easy club o
One big buy every 3 season no go back. But if we get him for Haaland kinda fee, all the best

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Spy360:

One thing is sure, the situation is debatable either way the ref makes the call.

I think the guilty person here is Akanji. There was no interference because the ball was ahead of him. But as Rashford was clearly impeding his movement, he ought to have made an attempt for the ball. That would have given the ref a case to call an offside.

So Koka.neprodigy is right on this rare occasion.
This picture below have always been my point. If you watch the video when casemiro gave the pass to Rashford, Akanji shifted forward (away from him) to ensure he was offside (ie setting offside trap) before chasing him. Without Rashford there, even without shifting forward, he'll get that ball cos he's more closer to the ball than Bruno and Walker.

Whether he attempts to tackle Rashford or not is not the Koko, the thing is Rashford made a great distance towards the ball into a dangerous zone, was setting himself up to play (that's an attempt) only to decide not to at the last minute. Even the decision himself will confuse Ederson who was already setting himself up to stop Rashford shot only to find out at the last minute that it's Bruno.

If all these things isn't interference... I don't know what is embarassed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
Our 1st 11 transfer fees (in pounds)

Ramsdale - 30m

Saliba - 27m
Gabriel - 25m
Zinchenko - 35m
White - 50m

Partey - 45m
Xhaka - 35m
Odegaard - 30m

Saka - 0m
Martinelli - 6m
Jesus/Nketiah - 45m

Total... £328m

All these players (bar Xhaka) were all recruited by Edu and Arteta.

Kudos should be wholly credited to Edu(and the recruitment team) for really a job well done especially in this hyperinflated market.

Kudos also to Arteta for Making a monsters out of all these players.

I think we're one of the cheapest first 11 in EPL

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jodera:
Our 1st 11 transfer fees (in pounds)

Ramsdale - 30m

Saliba - 27m
Gabriel - 25m
Zinchenko - 35m
White - 50m

Partey - 45m
Xhaka - 35m
Odegaard - 30m

Saka - 0m
Martinelli - 6m
Jesus/Nketiah - 45m

Total... £328m

All these players (bar Xhaka) were all recruited by Edu and Arteta.

Kudos should be wholly credited to Edu(and the recruitment team) for really a job well done especially in this hyperinflated market.

Kudos also to Arteta for Making a monsters out of all these players.

I think we're one of the cheapest first 11 in EPL

Na why I no undertand why people dey get emotional with the Mudryk saga and some on social media are even going to the extent of abusing Edu. Like people just want to complain unnecessarily.

Edu and the management over the past few years have shown they know what they want and those they’ve been successful to recruit have not really disappointed like that bar Pepe.

For a player that will not walk straight into our starting 11 , I believe the amount being quoted for Mudryk on the high side and I’m not really bothered we didn’t get him. The only thing I’m concerned is whether we have plan B and C for him /another addition upfront to bloster our attack.

Lastly kudos to Arteta and the rest of the coaching crew for what they are doing with these boys . I wonder if we had gotten Bruno Gumeres that a lot of people were clamoring for that time, Will he be siting on the bench now or benching one of our current midfielders ?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He made them the monsters na
Arsenal ain't like this before but it's very good
True... Tactic and personnel aside, we have been lacking players with mental toughness and cojones starting from the post invincible era. I'm just glad we have gotten it right.
Meanwhile, Arteta dey run o grin grin
Saw the video of how he ran after Xhaka yesterday. I couldn't stop laughing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
mostob:
True... Tactic and personnel aside, we have been lacking players with mental toughness and cojones starting from the post invincible era. I'm just glad we have gotten it right.
Meanwhile, Arteta dey run o grin grin
Saw the video of how he ran after Xhaka yesterday. I couldn't stop laughing.
That video was funny, e be like person way born twins as he they correct one the other start another trouble
I mean xhaka no know wetin happen but that violence in his blood just they push am to that scene

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na why I no undertand why people dey get emotional with the Mudryk saga and some on social media are even going to the extent of abusing Edu. Like people just want to complain unnecessarily.

Edu and the management over the past few years have shown they know what they want and those they’ve been successful to recruit have not really disappointed like that bar Pepe.

For a player that will not walk straight into our starting 11 , I believe the amount being quoted for Mudryk on the high side and I’m not really bothered we didn’t get him. The only thing I’m concerned is whether we have plan B and C for him /another addition upfront to bloster our attack.

Lastly kudos to Arteta and the rest of the coaching crew for what they are doing with these boys . I wonder if we had gotten Bruno Gumeres that a lot of people were clamoring for that time, Will he be siting on the bench now or benching one of our current midfielders ?
No one is giving any emotion
Our point is straight forward if they wan buy they should buy
If they no go buy they should not waste our time
That is the same thing they did last season that our season crumble
I know we have achieve this season goal for UCL but if we can win the league why shouldn't we try by adding depth
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jodera:
This picture below have always been my point. If you watch the video when casemiro gave the pass to Rashford, Akanji shifted forward (away from him) to ensure he was offside (ie setting offside trap) before chasing him. Without Rashford there, even without shifting forward, he'll get that ball cos he's more closer to the ball than Bruno and Walker.

Whether he attempts to tackle Rashford or not is not the Koko, the thing is Rashford made a great distance towards the ball into a dangerous zone, was setting himself up to play (that's an attempt) only to decide not to at the last minute. Even the decision himself will confuse Ederson who was already setting himself up to stop Rashford shot only to find out at the last minute that it's Bruno.

If all these things isn't interference... I don't know what is embarassed
Like I said, whatever decision was made could have equally be debatable. it now depends on the players to make a genuine case.

Note that an offside is penalised only if the player in the offside position touches the ball or interferes with an opponent by obstructing him from playing the ball.

In this case, the ball was played as a through pass, Rashford did not touch the ball (so could not have been penalised for this). The only other point is if he was interfering with an opponent by obstructing his movement or CLEAR vision. What Akanji could have done was to make a case by jumping into Rashford in an attempt to clear the ball. That would have made a case, but here he didn't make an attempt to play/clear the ball and so leaves Bruno with the advantage.

I blame Akanji for not making an attempt.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This is exactly why I brought out those figures for people here to see that we have a model and a good one at that. The model is working excellently. So when I just want to clear the air when people feel that we should have gone all out for Mudryk signing or that the club is stingy and useless. 95m for someone who wouldn't be a starter is even very big enough. For us to even bring that huge sum for someone who wouldn't walk straight into the team shows how talented the boy can be BUT we won't be forced into over doing it.

We've got hungry boys at a very great price most teams would be jealous of. That's not an easy feat. The least Edu and the crew deserves from us is for we to trust them at least.

As for the bolded, that's why I'm not even bothered that we missed him. I mean, we were the one that brought him to limelight because we really assessed him well. If we can spot him, then it means there are other Mudryk we can spot as well

The issue is not even about buying expensive Just to make mouth or feel among else we'll litter here with deadwoods. The main the is to buy Right and ensure to hold them tight. I think arsenal are doing the two perfectly well

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
You guys keep on messing the point up
Last season when partey and other key players got injured the season went off before our eyes
This season again we haven't address partey position
If these guys are really serious on buying they should have gotten players knowing jan transfer is the most difficult because no one will want to release players
Now we spent half of january running after ghost just the way we did with vlahovic, that is what got me angry plus the DM we were once eyeing has gone to nottinham
Now we are back to square one
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

No one is giving any emotion
Our point is straight forward if they wan buy they should buy
If they no go buy they should not waste our time
That is the same thing they did last season that our season crumble
I know we have achieve this season goal for UCL but if we can win the league why shouldn't we try by adding depth

U don’t have an idea of what happened at the negotiation table . I have stopped trying to blame the club/management for things we don’t have full information about since the All or nothing documentary which revealed a lot of things that go on in the background which were ordinarily are oblivious of .

That was how majority of the fans blamed Arteta for Aubameyang’s departure . Some said it was his ego that got in the way. We know better today .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jodera:
This is exactly why I brought out those figures for people here to see that we have a model and a good one at that. The model is working excellently. So when I just want to clear the air when people feel that we should have gone all out for Mudryk signing or that the club is stingy and useless. 95m for someone who wouldn't be a starter is even very big enough. For us to even bring that huge sum for someone who wouldn't walk straight into the team shows how talented the boy can be BUT we won't be forced into over doing it.

We've got hungry boys at a very great price most teams would be jealous of. That's not an easy feat. The least Edu and the crew deserves from us is for we to trust them at least.

As for the bolded, that's why I'm not even bothered that we missed him. I mean, we were the one that brought him to limelight because we really assessed him well. If we can spot him, then it means there are other Mudryk we can spot as well

The issue is not even about buying expensive Just to make mouth or feel among else we'll litter here with deadwoods. The main the is to buy Right and ensure to hold them tight. I think arsenal are doing the two perfectly well
I think the big losers are Chelsea.

Shakhtar wanted to sell after Arsenal showed interest after scouting, but hyped their player claiming he was better Antony bought for 80m by Man United. Chelsea fell for the hype, and knowing how successful Arsenal scouting has been in recent years decided to go all out. Remember they got Felix on an expensive loan deal (because of same Arsenal interest). What they don't know is that what works for us may not work for them.

I hope to have a last laugh. Not at the player but at Chelsea. 8.5year deal on over 300k weekly is surely going to disrupt they dressing room further. Many of their players will become dissatisfied and discontented and they will begin to cause trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U don’t have an idea of what happened at the negotiation table . I have stopped trying to blame the club/management for things we don’t have full information about since the All or nothing documentary which revealed a lot of things that go on in the background which were ordinarily are oblivious of .

That was how majority of the fans blamed Arteta for Aubameyang’s departure . Some said it was his ego that got in the way. We know better today .
You are not getting it, we wasted so much time on a player we didnt eventually buy
What ever that happen in the negotiation room is not our concern, you guys are saying 95m for a bench player but edu kept going back no one force him
He should have close off the deal and look for alternative, to even think the difference between our offer and chelsea is 5m
He shouldn't have wasted so much time like that if he was really serious on the deal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:
You guys keep on messing the point up
Last season when partey and other key players got injured the season went off before our eyes
This season again we haven't address partey position
If these guys are really serious on buying they should have gotten players knowing jan transfer is the most difficult because no one will want to release players
Now we spent half of january running after ghost just the way we did with vlahovic, that is what got me angry plus the DM we were once eyeing has gone to nottinham
Now we are back to square one
I am a bit confident that we will make signings. But I also trust Edu and Arteta to do the right things whether the desired player is available or not.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Spy360:

Like I said, whatever decision was made could have equally be debatable. it now depends on the players to make a genuine case.

Note that an offside is penalised only if the player in the offside position touches the ball or interferes with an opponent by obstructing him from playing the ball.

In this case, the ball was played as a through pass, Rashford did not touch the ball (so could not have been penalised for this). The only other point is if he was interfering with an opponent by obstructing his movement or CLEAR vision. What Akanji could have done was to make a case by jumping into Rashford in an attempt to clear the ball. That would have made a case, but here he didn't make an attempt to play/clear the ball and so leaves Bruno with the advantage.

I blame Akanji for not making an attempt.
No rule blames any player for the bolded. The only case Akanji had was that if he genuinely kept Rashford offside? If Rashford is involved in "active play", any other thing doesn't concern Akanji again. He'll only be blamed if Rashford is onside and he thought he was not or if Rashford isn't involved in active play.

Now the rule of offside is that.. the offending player is offside if he touches the ball or by interference (ie you don't need to touch the ball). The case you're making for Rashford is that he didn't "touch the ball" which is right.

But my case is that he caused an "Interference" and below is the rule I'm basing it from(screenshot attached , the 2nd rule I colored orange).

Now, tell me how Rashford didn't break that rule with respect to "his obvious action"?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Spy360:

I think the big losers are Chelsea.

Shakhtar wanted to sell after Arsenal showed interest after scouting, but hyped their player claiming he was better Antony bought for 80m by Man United. Chelsea fell for the hype, and knowing how successful Arsenal scouting has been in recent years decided to go all out. Remember they got Felix on an expensive loan deal (because of same Arsenal interest). What they don't know is that what works for us may not work for them.

I hope to have a last laugh. Not at the player but at Chelsea. 8.5year deal on over 300k weekly is surely going to disrupt they dressing room further. Many of their players will become dissatisfied and discontented and they will begin to cause trouble.
That is what chelsea are risking, very foolish club
250k on 22 player that is not highly recognised
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Spy360:

I am a bit confident that we will make signings. But I also trust Edu and Arteta to do the right things whether the desired player is available or not.
What happen if we don't because that is my own concern
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
That's why it's not even worth engaging some fans at all. For the amount quoted for Murdryk, we got Gabriel Mag, Rammy and Zinny with change left. Even as talented as Mukhy may be , he is still unproven for shaktar to demand that high fee. Shey him don turn to Messi ni

As rightly said, if the recruitment team has done so well to identify him , then I would trust them to do their job in identifying someone else as equally good or better. Pepe is a big lesson we must learn from and kudos to Edu and his team to sticking to their new found ideaology of getting only what they need and at the best price possible.

Apparently it has more to do with greedy agents and middle men driving the price up which Arsenal were having none of.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You are not getting it, we wasted so much time on a player we didnt eventually buy
What ever that happen in the negotiation room is not our concern, you guys are saying 95m for a bench player but edu kept going back no one force him
He should have close off the deal and look for alternative, to even think the difference between our offer and chelsea is 5m
He shouldn't have wasted so much time like that if he was really serious on the deal
The 95m was because of Chelsea sudden interest in the player. That's why some of us are happy it didn't go through because it is not the right valuation of the player. Mudryk is not worth more than 50m. Chelsea's involvement was what inflated the price after they bidded 80m.

Remember also the the SD president made it clear he wanted a bidding war. He got what he wanted from a desperate Chelsea.

Come to think of it, why wasn't the other big clubs like PSG, Barca or Madrid (not to talk of man United and City) chasing him like we or Chelsea did?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

What happen if we don't because that is my own concern
That's when I will react. I know they are good at disappointing fans but let's just hope they can learn from last season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) ... (3634) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.