Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2388999 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (3572) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hope Giroud is not seriously injured. undecided

Ozil - what a wizard!!!

Ramsey - He is at the very top of his game!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
Where all the Ramsey bashers at?

The boy's been playing out of his mind since the tail-end of last season... At this rate Wilshere will be the one to warm the bench when everyone i fit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ramsey! You beast!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kashmo: 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
Great win nonetheless! Walcott & Kos almost ruined everything good we did. I hope walcott gets dropped.
Ozil, what class on the ball! Ramsey looking to continue on his great form. Highly impressed by these two fellas cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
. . . . . and we are, top of the table. So may it remain come May 11th. cool cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
agabaI23: How body?
very fine. been a while o, where you go hide?

My Baby daddy Giroud will be back, i hope na just knock sha sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
Very physical game... Superb 3 points

Good dose of luck with Jozzi

I hope G rod is ok

Ozzists galore
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kashmo: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kay-Dee:
. . . . . and we are, top of the table. So may it remain come May 11th. cool cool cool
I'm hoping Chelsea lose today! Next week, hopefully, those two Manchester clubs play to a stalemate.
We need to go on a winning streak till we lock horns with the big boys! Long may it continue cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
As a Ramshitsey basher, its inspiring to see how good he has become. Taking the spotlight from a shining Wilshere is an achievement

Now to the game, there was only one way we could provide a midfiled show of class without the magic of Santi Carzola. Ozil! At times, you just need to notice how effortlessly Ozil makes piercing passes and tantalizing flicks. Joy.

Sunderland was unlucky with the cancelled goal. Clearly a goal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
Abeg my pipu, where is Dayo and his sidekick ? grin grin grin grin

Nitland, plenty time dey your hand o grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kaypumpin2(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
Cazorla out for a month.That's a dampener on a supposedly good day.

Great match.I love the look of Ozil and all that,but in Flamini,Wilshere and Ramsey we have a trio that will press opponents to blunders.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
Cazorla out until next international break. Giroud has a knee problem.

Arsenal will now be without Yaya Sanogo, Santi Cazorla, Lukas Podolski, Mikel Arteta, Alex Oxlade Chamberlain, and About Diaby
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
^^^ add Bendtner to that list. Don't know why Park isn't even considered by Arsene
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
naijababe: Abeg my pipu, where is Dayo and his sidekick ? grin grin grin grin

At least they have something to say. The disallowed Goal by Sunderland will be the talking point.

...will be interesting to see how Wenger will use Rosicky, Wilshere, Carzola, Ramsey, Ozil and Flamini when all are fit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
naijababe: Abeg my pipu, where is Dayo and his sidekick ? grin grin grin grin

At least they have something to say. The disallowed Goal by Sunderland will be the talking point.

...will be interesting to see how Wenger will use Rosicky, Wilshere, Carzola, Ramsey, Ozil and Flamini when all are fit. Damn! I almost forgot Arteta
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
Yes I hands up

Not really been a fan of ramsey but he has been superb for the penultimate games of last season n this season so far

Good one... though he sucked when he was played on the wings against good reason
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
choi!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
^^^ Bad belle
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kaypumpin2(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
Arsenal can actually field a good 11-size with the injured players.Must be something in the water in Colney.

That said,Per has to be the most under-rated defender in Arsenal.The calmness he brings to our back-line is second to none.

@Kay-dee Is it just me or you also find this at&t ad funny too?The one with the kids and the knock knock joke. grin grin grin.Have me in stitches every time it comes on.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
mukina2:
very fine. been a while o, where you go hide?

My Baby daddy Giroud will be back, i hope na just knock sha sad
Good you are fine. Me I dey oo. Na you dey hide. No be last week dem beg you make u dey commot.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
kashmo:
I'm hoping Chelsea lose today! Next week, hopefully, those two Manchester clubs play to a stalemate.
We need to go on a winning streak till we lock horns with the big boys! Long may it continue cheesy

Long live Everton! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
naijababe:

Long live Everton! grin

Amen!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kashmo: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
Can Loserpool lose on Monday so we stay top of the league cheesy
This season is shaping up for a thriller! I wish our players could stay fit to challenge for the title undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
We seem to have mastered the triangle possession and pass, the third goal was proof...when Wenger signed Ozil, I guess he had only one thing in mind, dominate possession and keep a roaming midfielder that can score and create goals, I am not worried of a goal drought or injury from Giroud, our midfield would create tons and score tons.

There seemd to be new breath of life and boy is Ramsey not proving his critics wrong?

#COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
Someone is missing here. I'm looking for 1025. Has anyone seen him?

Meanwhile welldone Arsenal!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by abes(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
naijababe:

Long live Everton! grin

The real blues
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
^^^Please go to the Chelsea thread and find that ret@rd and play with it if you are so badly missing it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pataki: ^^^Please go to the Chelsea thread and find that ret@rd and play with it if you are so badly missing it.
Didn't know there's a Chelsea thread because he sleeps here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
There's a small chance we may sign free agent Ciprian Marica next week
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
proudlysports: There's a small chance we may sign free agent Ciprian Marica next week

I certainly don't hope for this bad news. The same dude who scored 5 goals in 34 matches for Schalke, and about 20 goals in 92 games for Stuttgart?! Classic wastepipe I must say.

We are yet to get rid of all the blockhead strikers we have, who are no longer productive for Arsenal, and yet we want to add another pile of shyte to what we already have. undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pataki:

I certainly don't hope for this bad news. The same dude who scored 5 goals in 34 matches for Schalke, and about 20 goals in 92 games for Stuttgart?! Classic wastepipe I must say.

We are yet to get rid of all the blockhead strikers we have, who are no longer productive for Arsenal, and yet we want to add another pile of shyte to what we already have. undecided undecided
atleast he can covet those chances walcott missed.. 22 goals in 60 for his country is not that bad...even schalke 04 sef been play the guy for 4 wing..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
agabaI23: Didn't know there's a Chelsea thread because he sleeps here.

Lol...........the pest has been exterminated for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (3572) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.