Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,428 members, 7,891,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2388932 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (3572) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
tongue

Viewing this topic: dayokanu( m ) and 1 guest(s)

tongue Have you got something to say Bro?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
folahann: tongue

Leave am, the guy don turn to obo-server for this thread! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
folahann: tongue

Something to say about you being trophyless for 8 seasons? Or has anything changed in that regards?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by omodapson(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
dayokanu:

Something to say about you being trophyless for 8 seasons? Or has anything changed in that regards?

That's stale, tell us something different and new or keep lipsrsealed forevermore.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
omodapson:

That's stale, tell us something different and new or keep lipsrsealed forevermore.

You not winning trophy is stale? Then remind us if youve won any trophy recently

What bunch of losers think failure is already a part of them?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 4:24am On Sep 23, 2013
dayokanu:

You not winning trophy is stale? Then remind us if youve won any trophy recently

KEEP CALM

AND

RETURN TO THE MUMUNICH THREAD
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2013
Dayokanu Go and Sleep. tongue tongue Your now boring on this thread

me i just cant wait for either Arteta or Cazorla to come back and bench this Jack Wilshere of a fellow.

dunno what the dude's problem is, asking for yet another leg break with his foolish gung-ho football, never wants to pass the ball, trying to drive into three opposing defenders all the time. he deserves all the kicking he gets and more sef.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2013
^^^ The two freekicks he won yesterday gave us two goals cheesy

I don't like his recent dip in form too but I know Wilshere is more than capable of beating three players! Ive seen him do it and I like the fact that he has the confidence. He just needs to get back in form after his long lay off. We just need to be patient with him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2013
proudlysports: ^^^ The two freekicks he won yesterday gave us two goals cheesy

I don't like his recent dip in form too but I know Wilshere is more than capable of beating three players! Ive seen him do it and I like the fact that he has the confidence. He just needs to get back in form after his long lay off. We just need to be patient with him

I just don't get some people at times. If he is not throwing insults at Wenger, he is busy looking for players to turn into scapegoats. Wilshere won us freekicks that resulted in two goals for us. This is someone playing far wide in a position he is usually not used to. Considering how he has been constantly playing since playing for England, I am impressed with Wilshere's performance.

This is the same Wilshere who bossed Barcelona. This is the same Wilshere who when he got injured, we were all praying for a rapid comeback asap from his injury just last season ago. Everyone in the team has stepped up their game. Wilshere may not be at his optimal best, but I would never see him as one who is not ready to give his all for the team he loves dearly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2013
dayokanu:

The same bunch of losers came to your useless arena and made a total mess of your useless team and disgraced your burnthisleaguedown record.

Did you see the German coach carefully watching how Arsenal is utilizing the German players yesterday at Emirate Stadium?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
proudlysports:

@bolded
Seems like AW has changed is approach to defending a lead. Once we score first, we let teams do the play whilst we hit them on counters.
We step up only when needed. I would say it has helped us over the past three matches as we haven't needed to exert too much energy given our injury situation.

One week of rest for most of the boys and we should be back fresh next week.

Capital One Cup vs West Brom is next!

Hmmm, true dat. Seems anti arsenal to me but yeah, i guess a leopard does have to change its skin when faced with death at times...My assessment would only go further after we play against the other top team (spuds aside). I believe if we give too much possession to top teams, they will hurt us but again this just goes to show that there is more stability in that defense since bouldy came on board.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
proudlysports: ^^^ The two freekicks he won yesterday gave us two goals cheesy

ok, im sure he will continue winning you freekicks from the hospital when another leg breaker is served on him. i wonder why no other player, even the much vaunted ozil is doing the same thing in the name of winning free kicks.

I never said anything about form, i am more concerned about having a very good midfielder around for most of the season instead of the usual 6 months out scenario

this is an elementary point thats not worth debating. there is a way you play that ensures your career ends very quickly. his injury record speaks volumes.

Pataki:

I just don't get some people at times. If he is not throwing insults at Wenger, he is busy looking for players to turn into scapegoats. Wilshere won us freekicks that resulted in two goals for us.

if you dont understand what was posted, refrain from commenting on it. How hard is that?

i'm "scapegoating" him for a 3-1 win? cheesy cheesy cheesy This is why DK never shuts up

refer to above for reference.

I'm sure he will boss barcelona from his hospital bed.

Unless i'm mistaken you read upside down. how both of you interpreted my post to require this asinine response is worth writing a thesis on
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pataki:

The same bunch of losers came to your useless arena and made a total mess of your useless team and disgraced your burnthisleaguedown record.

Did you see the German coach carefully watching how Arsenal is utilizing the German players yesterday at Emirate Stadium?

And show us the trophy you won with it.

I can show you the trophy we won
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
4llerbuntu:
me i just cant wait for either Arteta or Cazorla to come back and bench this Jack Wilshere of a fellow.

dunno what the dude's problem is, asking for yet another leg break with his foolish gung-ho football, never wants to pass the ball, trying to drive into three opposing defenders all the time. he deserves all the kicking he gets and more sef.

Don't play ''pinky'' with me dude. You were clearly scapegoating Wilshere when you were stating that:

1. Jack should be benched for his foolish gung-ho football.

2. Jack never wants to pass the ball.

3. Jack driving into three opposing defenders, and

4. Jack deserves all the kicking he gets and more.

You think you are talking to your regular kindergarten mates here? The same Jack who had brilliant combination with Carzola and Arteta towards our unbeaten runs in the late of last season? The same Jack is whom you are wishing that he gets kicked and lot more. What a dunce. You must be drunk on utter stewpeedity to come here and spew trash about Jack Wilshere.

Now in your so-called brilliant mind, you want to spin sympathetic tell tales by saying: ''he will boss barcelona from his hospital bed''. I have read some of your appalling and deep sunk idiocy about Arsenal here in times past. You have nothing worthwhile upstairs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
dayokanu:

And show us the trophy you won with it.

I can show you the trophy we won
Yeah you can make boast simply because your useless team plays in a very useless league where everyone is treated with kid gloves, and only two teams reigns.

I have repeatedly told you, Arsenal came to your useless arena and defecated heavily on your ground. Trophy or no trophy, the fourth team in the EPL disgraced the numero uno of burnthisleaguedown.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pataki:
Yeah you can make boast simply because your useless team plays in a very useless league where everyone is treated with kid gloves, and only two teams reigns.

I have repeatedly told you, Arsenal came to your useless arena and defecated heavily on your ground. Trophy or no trophy, the fourth team in the EPL disgraced the numero uno of burnthisleaguedown.

Yeah it was the useless league that we won the Champions League

It was the useless league that we won the Super cup

Now tell us what Arsenal has won from the useful league?

The aim of clubs is to win trophies. Show us what Arsenal won last season or for the past 8 seasons
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
ogbeni u are not talking to coogar or starboard or any of your cohorts that u spend time posting crazy rubbish.

if u don't like what I posted u can hug the nearest transformer or jump into the lagoon. the choice is yours. I won't descend to that level. btw did I thief ur kele or you are on your period? this reaction is worrying. are u alright ? feeling light-headed? grin

yes I said jack deserves every kick he gets if he continue to play gung ho like that. and YES if he does not stop it its only a matter of time before he returns to the hospital again.

you have a problem with that? egbon wilshere? grin

kindly mention 5 really great midfielders who spend their time running into brutes like shawcross to "win freekicks".

abi in your village running into 3 giant defenders in tight spaces is a football skill? english maradona-lite

Thank God Arteta is back once again. ur beloved wilshere will soon sit down if he does not repent.

and once again u can hug the nearest wet transformer. lmao.

nairaland Is worth a chuckle all the time mehn.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
4llerbuntu: ogbeni u are not talking to coogar or starboard or any of your cohorts that u spend time posting crazy rubbish.

if u don't like what I posted u can hug the nearest transformer or jump into the lagoon. the choice is yours. I won't descend to that level. btw did I thief ur kele or you are on your period? this reaction is worrying. are u alright ? feeling light-headed? grin

yes I said jack deserves every kick he gets if he continue to play gung ho like that. and YES if he does not stop it its only a matter of time before he returns to the hospital again.

you have a problem with that? egbon wilshere? grin

kindly mention 5 really great midfielders who spend their time running into brutes like shawcross to "win freekicks".

abi in your village running into 3 giant defenders in tight spaces is a football skill? english maradona-lite

Thank God Arteta is back once again. ur beloved wilshere will soon sit down if he does not repent.

and once again u can hug the nearest wet transformer. lmao.

nairaland Is worth a chuckle all the time mehn.

You are highly unstable in your reasoning. When last did you go for a mental check-up? You seem to have relapsed with your Wenger bashing, and just to feed your stewpeedity, you pounce on Wilshere. Arindin omo. You won't descend to what level? When you start throwing infantile tantrums and you are appropriately put in check, you suddenly remember what level you were? grin

The dunce does not want to respond to me, yet he types his usual ediotic verbiage. grin

Get lost son, and save your sympathetic foolishness of Wilshere for your kindergarten beer parlor mates who you constantly dazzle with your idiocy.

dayokanu:

Yeah it was the useless league that we won the Champions League

It was the useless league that we won the Super cup

Now tell us what Arsenal has won from the useful league?

The aim of clubs is to win trophies. Show us what Arsenal won last season or for the past 8 seasons
Yawns! You are a typical goat sha! cheesy I don't care what your useless team won. You make mention mention of the past 8 seasons, why not go further than that?! grin

Your useless numero uno from burnthisleaguedown was disgraced on your useless arena by the fourth team in the EPL. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
o ga ooo.
orishirishi for NL.
As e come be say d thing too pain u, do the
needful and kill yourself na. save us this
embarassment mr curator of arsenal posts.
I think iv told u, If u don't like what I post
about my team and players delete it. or kill
yourself. since you cannot reason and post
like a sane fellow in return.
oshisko. oh so na wenger diss dey pain u
wey u pent up siiiince.? well mr fook u and
fook wenger in a thousand places..
egbon wilshere
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
4llerbuntu: o ga ooo.

orishirishi for NL.

As e come be say d thing too pain u, do the needful and kill yourself na. save us this embarassment mr curator of arsenal posts.

I think iv told u, If u don't like what I post about my team and players delete it. or kill yourself. since you cannot reason and post like a sane fellow in return.

oshisko. oh so na wenger diss dey pain u wey u pent up siiiince.? well mr fook u and fook wenger in a thousand places..

egbon wilshere

In his defence, you do talk a lot of rubbish... cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
ritchboy:

tough luck for u chaps then.... grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
ritchboy:

Are you minding the megedefegede dolt? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
Na wa oh. so because there are no losses to lament about we turn on ourselves? Sayitaintso. sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
Person go dey yearn Opata and go dey defend hinsef. I bow grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by JMOI: 12:26am On Sep 24, 2013
Arsenal's performance so far this season

...Five weeks into the season, Arsenal seem to have the most stable team out of the four clubs under review. They are on top of the table, they’ve won 5 matches in a row and they have free-scoring attackers and ever-willing Mesut Ozil pulling the strings for them in the midfield.

Their only loss in the campaign came in the opening game of the season – a 3-1 loss to Aston Villa. It was after the match that Arsene Wenger did what was necessary by bringing in the German playmaker from Real Madrid in a club record deal. Since then, the Gunners have found their rhythm and it seems that Ozil will be the new cult figure at the club if things continue this way, following in the footsteps of Patrick Viera, Thierry Henry, Cesc Fabregas and Robin van Persie.

But one should not get overexcited by the form of the Gunners. The North Londoners have been known to capitulate at that point in the season when it matters the most and that has been the major reason that they’ve not been able to win a trophy in nearly nine years. It is only in those pressing moments that we’ll be able to know, just like in City’s case, where the club is actually heading.

http://observerreports.com/2013/09/5-matches-into-the-2013-14-english-premier-league-the-big-four-so-far/
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:11am On Sep 24, 2013
so much beef and pent up frustrations on these threads here mehn. never knew NL was the place to come vent built up aggro these days.

damn!!!! wonder if wenger knows he has so many folks lining up to w@nk to his poster.

meanwhile is Serge Gnabry a CM/AM? noticed he always picked the ball up and moved infield..... looks like he would be useful. the physique is premier league specs.

that said it seems to me that the current crop of academy/reserve grads are of much better quality than the old bendtner/lupoli set.

hope we get a home grown striker up from the reserves one of these days. that JET fella disappointed duduspace gaan ; D
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2013
Esu tapo si cheesy
Na we get last laugh on this thread .UP ASSNAL grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2013
But one should not get overexcited by the form of the Gunners. The North Londoners been known to capitulate at that point in the season when it matters the most and that has been the major reason that they’ve not been able to win a trophy in nearly nine years. It is only in those pressing moments that we’ll be able to know, just like in City’s case, where the club is actually heading.

These words should be printed under the Arsenal badge as a constant reminder grin . Every analyst has used this at least once in the last eight years
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 7:50am On Sep 24, 2013
fredoooooo: Esu tapo si cheesy
You don get your mouth back?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitlad: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2013
fredoooooo: Esu tapo si cheesy

Kin n ri ran wo - tapo si grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2013
edoyad:

These words should be printed under the Arsenal badge as a constant reminder grin . Every analyst has used this at least once in the last eight years

Another myth created by the media and internet pundits... If you look at the last few seasons Arsenal actually finish stronger than they start and top the form table. Over a broader period it's more mixed but the same can be said of every club. There have been more 11/12s and 12/13s than 07/08s and 10/11s.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2013
^^ That is the consequence of the news bite/twitter generation. They are unable to process/accept information except it is simplified to the ridiculous.

Example: The same thing has happened in the past 9 years that's why Arsenal hasn't won anything.

What is this 'same thing'? Is an utterly experienced Lehmann getting sent off in Paris in 2006 the 'same thing' as losing Sagna and Flamini in the closing stages of 07/08? Is an utterly inexperienced WS and Koscielny cocking up the 'same thing'? Is Wenger's strategy of playing weak teams in the Carling Cup final against Chelski the 'same thing'? Is losing to Bradford despite playing essentially the first team 'the same thing'? Is the second best defensive record of 12/13 the 'same thing' as the shambles in defence of 11/12?

Reality: The outcome of the past 9 years has been the same (i.e. no trophies won), however there have been a myriad of causes/events resulting in this outcome, some of which are as unrelated as they come.

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (3572) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.