Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,773 members, 7,921,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:05 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2417650 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (3596) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
1 game at a time.. luck with injuries. ?.you never know

Impressive 3 points..

Im starting to believe gradually...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kaypumpin2(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
Faccck yeah!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
2 POINTS CLEAR AT THE TOP!!!!!!!!!!
FAWK YEAH!!!!!
ONWARD AND FORWARD ARSENAL.

Ramsey is a legend!.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
Basking in the euphoria of today’s results.

The Manchester clubs losing woefully and the fake London clubs sharing the spoils. grin cheesy

*Now dancing to “Caro” *

♪♫ Eh I’m looking for Caro … yehba
Show me Caro …yehba
Sisi Caro …yehba
Where are you Caro …yehba

Caro your body necessary…necessary
Caro carry leave story…ah leave story
Caro dey make me wan dey maga
Caro dey make my head dey turn
Caro dey make my head dey bang
Caro dey make my head dey scatter ♬♩

Ramsey scoring too many goals it's becoming boring, this dude is outta control. Lol !! Keep them coming.

Happy for Serge Gnabry, he deserved to get a goal for being such a hardworker.

*back to Caro* grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kay-Dee:
Basking in the euphoria of today’s results.

The Manchester clubs losing woefully and the fake London clubs sharing the spoils. grin cheesy

*Now dancing to “Caro” *

♪♫ Eh I’m looking for Caro … yehba
Show me Caro …yehba
Sisi Caro …yehba
Where are you Caro …yehba

Caro your body necessary…necessary
Caro carry leave story…ah leave story
Caro dey make me wan dey maga
Caro dey make my head dey turn
Caro dey make my head dey bang
Caro dey make my head dey scatter ♬♩

Ramsey scoring too many goals it's becoming boring, this dude is outta control. Lol !! Keep them coming.

Happy for Serge Gnabry, he deserves a goal for being such a hardworker.

*back to Caro* grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know after the first half all the band boys thought they will have a party here grin grin grin

bros you left viewing centre?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hate the fact that this phoooooool supports Arsenal.Why don't you just do one Piers.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kashmo: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Abeg, wetin dem give Rasmey chop o grin This boy has been fed 'belief' by le' prof!

Impressive display all round, including Gnabry! I hope he grabs this opportunity to displace Theo. That kid can track back and defend.

I'm starting to concede to this new playing style of ceding possession to the opponent and hitting them on the break.

Hopefully this run of form continues till the end of the season. Feels good to be a gooner cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
One word! Gnabry!

For a young man to step up and put in a wonderful composed hardworking performance is admirable. Wilshere is a bit of the boil atm and should likely make way for either cazorla or rosicky when they get back from injury.

Arsene also made a blunder tactically, wilshere should have made way for monreal and jenks for Gnabry, which would have maintained our balance and still curbed any threat from the flanks.

Good away win but the match in midweek is gonna be the real test, and tactically aw ahould not be making such blunders.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know after the first half all the band boys thought they will have a party here grin grin grin

They must be really disappointed not getting a chance to dance in here for a while now. May Wenger and the boys, with results like this, protect us from the band boys nuisance.

mukina2:

bros you left viewing centre?

Viewing centre ke ? Iwo a ti tani ?
I watched the game from under the sheets *sleepy yawn* .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kashmo: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Jencejyde: One word! Gnabry!

For a young man to step up and put in a wonderful composed hardworking performance is admirable. Wilshere is a bit of the boil atm and should likely make way for either cazorla or rosicky when they get back from injury.

Arsene also made a blunder tactically, wilshere should have made way for monreal and jenks for Gnabry, which would have maintained our balance and still curbed any threat from the flanks.

Good away win but the match in midweek is gonna be the real test, and tactically aw ahould not be making such blunders.
Director of Defense, I sight you o! I knew you'd come here to sing Gnabry's praise!

I'm worried how we yet to register consecutive shutouts, in defense! Sort this $h!t out, boys!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olaone1: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
kashmo: Abeg, wetin dem give Rasmey chop o grin This boy has been fed 'belief' by le' prof!

Inspired by the rise of Bale (Welsh too), perhaps. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
We are winning and that's the most important thing. I think we should also try and keep some clean sheet though.
Someone said we've won all our away games this season. Wow Impressive!

Most importantly, Dayokanu being kept out of this thread is a joy to behold. I hope it continues like that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 3:38am On Sep 29, 2013
This thread has been turned to a viewing centre for dayokanu and his crew. Thank You Arsenal!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Okikiade(m): 3:42am On Sep 29, 2013
The Arsenal's mentality of Class is gradually waking up! Keep it rolling,Glory days nearer than we know only God's!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:50am On Sep 29, 2013
was trying to copy this post and fooked it up cheesy cheesy cheesy

mcheew
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2013
kashmo:
Director of Defense, I sight you o! I knew you'd come here to sing Gnabry's praise!

I'm worried how we yet to register consecutive shutouts, in defense! Sort this $h!t out, boys!

Nothing do you bros! Credit has to be given where it's due and the young man has earned it.

I second 4ller on the conceding possession tactics cos from a players perspective, you get tired easily when you chase the ball rather than retain it. It just shows me that the team is very fit but eventually we are gonna play teams that will make mockery of this tactic, plus being a Gunner for long years, I have never seen arsenal play to concede possession whether home or away.

The defense looks solid enough but when we allow the other team too much possession, eventually we will get punished, which is why I believe we are not keeping clean sheets atm.

Dont wanna start on tw14 issues right now cos there's a huge debate as to whether he is our real mainstay on the right wing or not.Time will tell but if you ask me, id rather serge start when we need to be disciplined while theo gets the nod against weaker oppositions.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2013
Arsène Wenger has confirmed that Gonzalo Higuain was an Arsenal target in the summer.

Newspaper reports linked the Argentinian striker to the Club but he eventually joined Tuesday's Champions League opponents Napoli from Real Madrid.

"We were working on two or three targets and he was one of them," Wenger said. "It didn't come off in the end, that doesn't take anything away from his quality.

"Napoli took advantage of that at the right moment, it's more about timing as well.

"In the end Real Madrid sold two great players, one of them went to Napoli, one [Mesut Ozil] went to Arsenal so it's 1-1 on that front."
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/wenger-higuain-was-one-of-our-targets
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Piers fall our hand there grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Glad to see the quietness and serenity on this thread. That's what good reshlts do. cool

I just want to see some good news on the injury front. . . .we need to be able to give Ramsey and even Ozil a rest from time to time.

I can't wait to see Santi, Poldi and Ozil all combining. . . .a footballer's dream. cheesy

Keep scoring Rambo -show Wilshere what he has to add to his game. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
debosky: Glad to see the quietness and serenity on this thread. That's what good reshlts do. cool

I just want to see some good news on the injury front. . . .we need to be able to give Ramsey and even Ozil a rest from time to time.

I can't wait to see Santi, Poldi and Ozil all combining. . . .a footballer's dream. cheesy

Haaa?
I'm sure you mean Rozzi undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
debosky:

Oh, it's about Ramsey vs Wilshere now huh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PastorKun(m): 6:11am On Sep 30, 2013
folahann:

Wilshere needs to wake up and start living up to his hype.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2013
but lets be honest, really honest.

other than a lot of energy and hustling about (which TBH is what this team needs at times),
and an eye for a good pass (when he has not decided to take on the entire field),

what other parts of jack wilshere's game is up to scratch at this point? [size=14pt]He is(will be) a great footballer, he is young and still developing and he is an arsenal fan!![/size]!............ bu then he is not all that he is made out to be by you lot, and that's the inconvenient truth.

the degradation in quality of the side over the years makes judging the chap as a player difficult at times but still...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2013
folahann:

Who says it's one vs the other? Aren't they both playing for the same team? I can also say the following - Ozil needs to add goals to his game at Arsenal. Is that now a case of Ramsey vs Ozil? cheesy

Dunno why some of you want to prevent Arsenal fans from making comments about Arsenal players. We all want Wilshere to improve don't we?

Some of the Wilshere voltrons were at the forefront of Ramsey bashing last season, but it seems golden boy Jack is exempt?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2013
Wlshere will improve. He is only 21!
He is VERY good for a 21 year old footballer playing at this level! And he's been playing top flight since the age of 16/17. He's also just returned from a season long injury. Just look at how Ramsey panned out and if I may say, Ramsey didn't have as much talent as Jack at age 17 (matter of opinion I agree).
This time last season, Ramsey was still doing his silly side/one touch flicks!

If we all also remember, Cesc Fabregas' scoring record for Arsenal was poor till his last but one season. Let's give Jack a chance. He's playing more matches than he normally would due to our injury situation. He has many players in the team to learn from - Rosicky, Ozil, Cazorla and now Ramsey.
And he's playing in the right team, under the right manager.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2013
UPDATE
Wilshere slightly injured but Rosicky may be available for Napoli tie.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2013
What does 'slightly injured' mean?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by JMOI: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2013
Arsenal's crisis will start if you guys lose to Napoli tomorrow http://observerreports.com/2013/09/what-the-premier-league-looks-like-after-6-weeks/
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bellong: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2013
^^^ Yes, the same way it started when they lost to Bayern Munich and Tottenham last season with Aston-Villa this season....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
So Flamini actually has a black belt in Judo?! shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
debosky: What does 'slightly injured' mean?

slight·ly (sltl)
adv.
1. To a small degree or extent; somewhat.
as in "she was slightly injured"

AW says its a thigh strain. Depending on tests tomorrow, may or may not start tomorrow's match. He's available as part of the squad though.

Glad that Rosicky is finally back. I sense that we've been injecting Giroud with loads of pain killers. The guy really needs a back up. Can we risk Bendtner against WestBrom next weekend?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
Mehn, our midfield looks very juicy with so many good players in there that some have been forgotten. No one has mentioned Ox-Chambo in their preferred line up. Selection wahala for Wenger but it's a good problem to have.

- Right now, Rambo is so hot he'll burn the seats if you tried to bench him, definitely can't bench our 42m Özil either.

- I'll give the no. 10 sweetspot to Özil. Carzola is probably better playing in the hole but he's quite comfortable on the left too, same goes for Rosicky but on the right.

- As much as I would like to see an Arteta-Flamini combo in CM, we can only field 11 players and I'll pick Arteta ahead of Flamini to partner red-hot Ramsey.

--------------- Giroud / Poldi ---------------

Carzola/ OxChambo -- Özil/ Wilshere -- Theo/ Rosicky

--------- Arteta/ Flames ---Rambo --------

Gibbs -- Koscienly --- Perasacker --- Sagna

-----------------Szczesny------------------

subs

*my preferred lineup with everyone fit and kicking*

Hard to see Wilshere drop to the bench, he's an engine in midfield but such is the selection headache Wenger will be faced with when everyone is fit. There will be plenty of games to go round in winter and everyone will get enough playing time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (3596) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: germaphobe(m), muyiwa22(m), iamoyindamola(m), Jodera and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.