Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,463 members, 7,891,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2388988 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (3572) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Na away draw so technically its not what brings the band out especially if the said team comes back from a losing position
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kashmo: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
E wo awon olote, alai ni ise won yi cheesy There's no party here today for y'all tongue

Wilshere needs a kick far up his a$$ to wake the phuck up! Decent showing overall today from the lads!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
A-40:
Na away draw so technically its not what brings the band out especially if the said team comes back from a losing position

better days ahead on this thread
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
We played poorly today. Happy with the point.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2013
We were not poor. Westbrom played well defensively and unfortunately we didn't have the right players to change tactics. Gibbs and Jenkinson got behind their defense which was something the midfielders couldn't do. If we had Walcott or/and Chamberlain maybe we would have scored more goals.

Kudos to Westbrom, the defended very well and kudos to the lads too for showing the stuff of champions.
Two weeks break.
Time to support Super Eagles smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
This is why I said don't play Flamini and Arteta yet - they are best when we're trying to be defensive, but not optimal for chasing the game.

Good point anyway considering how well West Brom defended. Good point and even better to hear of Spurs calamitous demise at the hands of the Hammers. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
debosky: Good point and even better to hear of Spurs calamitous demise at the hands of the Hammers. cheesy

Yeah, the Hammers hammered them real hard.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Two weeks break to quicken our injured players returning hopefully.

The likes of Cazorla and Podolski are needed urgently. Quite glaring that putting Wilshere on the left flank is not a game plan that is long sustainable.

Well done Gunners for at least getting a point out of the defensive game West Brom played yesterday.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
can arsenal win the league?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PastorKun(m): 6:18am On Oct 08, 2013
purplekayc: can arsenal win the league?

Most definitely yes.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kcjazz(m): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2013
Congratulations to Monsieur Wenger and Aaron Ramsey for winning the BPL coach/player for September. Very rewarding for AW, considering how much bullet he took for AR.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Le prof and Rambo...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
happy for aron

he deserves it after that beast shawkrust... did what he did
Orcs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitlad: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
^^^ that's Arsenal kit for next season I guess
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitlad: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
proudlysports: ^^^ that's Arsenal kit for next season I guess

Apparently. . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 2:59am On Oct 09, 2013
Arsenal have been with Nike for as long as I can remember, those JVC days.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 3:01am On Oct 09, 2013
kcjazz: Congratulations to Monsieur Wenger and Aaron Ramsey for winning the BPL coach/player for September. Very rewarding for AW, considering how much bullet he took for AR.

After they will say we don't win trophies grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Presbulg(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2013
I hope puma won't do our jersey like that of some Africa countries own... Make dem no come spoil jersey for us o... This one wey Igwe wear in that phot, me no like am o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
purplekayc: can arsenal win the league?

Which league?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 1025: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
arsenal fc has been changed to ozil fc. that is a good one.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
Honestly without being bias, I think Jack goofed seriously with his interview, especially with his statement about keeping the three lions English and not involving foreigners who have spent five years in the country a chance to dorn the English jersey.

I am not here to argue if it's wise or not for England to do that, but my concern is JW does not need to grab all these negative attention at this crucial stage of his career, admittedly he is still very young but there are some actions that one should avoid, his talent is unquestionable, especially considering the fact he is English, but thus far he has not been in his best form, he is yet to exploit his potentials this season for numerous reasons unlike last season, I wish he would concentrate on football rather than getting all the negative attention and press that could distract him and also affect our chances in the premier league and other competitions this season.

Remember last week, he was pictured smoking in public now it's his statement about foreigners and the three lions, I just hope someone is able to speak some sense into this kid so he does not loose direction and focus.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2013
Roland17: Honestly without being bias, I think Jack goofed seriously with his interview, especially with his statement about keeping the three lions English and not involving foreigners who have spent five years in the country a chance to dorn the English jersey.

I am not here to argue if it's wise or not for England to do that, but my concern is JW does not need to grab all these negative attention at this crucial stage of his career, admittedly he is still very young but there are some actions that one should avoid, his talent is unquestionable, especially considering the fact he is English, but thus far he has not been in his best form, he is yet to exploit his potentials this season for numerous reasons unlike last season, I wish he would concentrate on football rather than getting all the negative attention and press that could distract him and also affect our chances in the premier league and other competitions this season.

Remember last week, he was pictured smoking in public now it's his statement about foreigners and the three lions, I just hope someone is able to speak some sense into this kid so he does not loose direction and focus.

Yes he did but I am more interested in why. The guy obviously feels threatened;JW has been all the English media have been harping about the last 12 months. Januzaj is fresh and obviously a threat to his position on that England midfield. Nothing like a healthy competition to keep the boys on their feet smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Presbulg(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
edoyad:

Yes he did but I am more interested in why. The guy obviously feels threatened;JW has been all the English media have been harping about the last 12 months. Januzaj is fresh and obviously a threat to his position on that England midfield. Nothing like a healthy competition to keep the boys on their feet smiley

Abeg jhoor, go sidown for somewhere.. The same ppl abusing him, calling a racist and all sorts of names, are they not the one slating Arsenal and Arsene Wenger when we had more french players with few English players in the team..
Jack Wilshere was right.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Presbulg(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
Plus this Jack Wilshere wey i dey see, him go captain England NT one day...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Even though I don't wish to drawn into the argument, but I doubt Jack is worried about Januzaj.. Depending on the formation England decides to play, there is Ross Barkley, Adam lallana, Tom Cleverly these are pure prospects and stronger competition, compared to Januzaj who I think would eventually play for Belgium.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Presbulg:

Abeg jhoor, go sidown for somewhere.. The same ppl abusing him, calling a racist and all sorts of names, are they not the one slating Arsenal and Arsene Wenger when we had more french players with few English players in the team..
Jack Wilshere was right.

Brother Saka, how can you compare fielding 7 French players in an Arsenal squad to playing one naturalised English man in the NT ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Presbulg(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
edoyad:

Brother Saka, how can you compare fielding 7 French players in an Arsenal squad to playing one naturalised English man in the NT ?

the topic was about developing home grown talents.
And for the record, Jack wasnt referring to that Utd lad in particular.

And why are non-arsenal fans coming here spitting utter rubbish.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
throwback thursday

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
sad day
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc(m): 5:49am On Oct 11, 2013
gosh see as martins take style look old.
wetin be him age again?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitlad: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2013
afrodoc: gosh see as martins take style look old.
wetin be him age again?

He'd just clock 29 on the 28th of this month. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (3572) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.