Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2388995 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (3572) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
KAEJU...OZILLAA
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ayusco: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
Wow this is getting to Arsenal of old and to think we weren't at full throttle and we still did this scary stuff. If I would nitpick I still don't like the way we concede goals cheaply. Title contenders? Early days let's wait till December. Ramsey was your greatest critic thanks for proving us your doubters spectacularly wrong. COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
ramsey don turn bergkamp , oga wenger wetin you dey give these boys chop .. DOPING THINGS cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
fredoooooo: ramsey don turn bergkamp , oga wenger wetin you dey give these boys chop .. DOPING THINGS cheesy cheesy tongue
Never mind them, onu kwuru njo gs-ekwu mma, anala ha nti, ha ga-ekwu okwu kwugide onwe ha grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
♥Arsenal win♥ Wilshere
goal♥ Ozil score twice ♥ Two
Assist for Giroud♥ Ramsey
Brilliant goal♥ Top of the
League♥ Happy Gooners♥
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
A game of individual brilliance! suffice to say that flamini going of was a blessing in disguise cos i really did not feel we needed two defensively minded players against a Norwich team at the emirates. Well guess what? The selection headache gets worse for AW.

If going by stats(couple of seasons ago), Ramsey should probably be playing in a mid table team but Kudos to AW for sticking with the lad and thats down to what he sees in training everyday and not just some paper stats (the one tw14 supporters always use in his defense) to take the criticism and stick with the lad. Not there yet but my word, how has he grown in composure and consistently too.

As for Liverpool, i told em! They should just throw away their yeye pride and sell us suarez asap grin grin grin

Early days but the thought of this team having this level of consistency week in week out with adequate replacements on the bench makes me much hopeful this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
agabaI23: Never mind them, onu kwuru njo gs-ekwu mma, anala ha nti, ha ga-ekwu okwu kwugide onwe ha grin

person wey speak engrissh for him inlaws house , na him go translate to proper language. wetin be the meaning of wetin you write up there? yeye gunners tongue cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 6:02am On Oct 20, 2013
^^^
Pay for the translation grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 20, 2013
Morning everyone!!! Have a blessed day and week ahead.. #Gunnertillmylastbreath...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OneNaija(m): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2013
Arsenal has never play any top four team yet, Let wait and see, they only play teams who cant match them before, Let wait until they play Everton, Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool and even West ham. I believe you will still finish behind top four. LOL. stop rejoicing because your trouble Awaiting you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
OneNaija: Arsenal has never play any top four team yet, Let wait and see, they only play teams who cant match them before, Let wait until they play Everton, Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool and even West ham. I believe you will still finish behind top four. LOL. stop rejoicing because your trouble Awaiting you.
k

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by follypimpi(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
Oh Santi-Jack-Santi-Giroud-Jack-Giroud-Jack = Goal of the season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
Good performances keep rolling in.

I think Rambo was being protected because he played 180 mins for Wales, and we have BVB in town midweek so no need to burn him out. Still, good to see he can deliver even when he doesn't start.

Up next. . . champions league - that will be the biggest test of the season so far.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by follypimpi(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
debosky: Good performances keep rolling in.

I think Rambo was being protected because he played 180 mins for Wales, and we have BVB in town midweek so no need to burn him out. Still, good to see he can deliver even when he doesn't start.

Up next. . . champions league - that will be the biggest test of the season so far.

Same way I was expected Napoli to be a big test. should be very tasty tho
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
agabaI23: ^^^
Pay for the translation grin

nonsense boy tongue
where is my opon ifa (google) ? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
OneNaija: Arsenal has never play any top four team yet, Let wait and see, they only play teams who cant match them before, Let wait until they play Everton, Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool and even West ham. I believe you will still finish behind top four. LOL. stop rejoicing because your trouble Awaiting you.

Can someone please translate this to proper english.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
debosky:

This is a Dortmund decimated by injuries and coach plus first choice keeper Weidenfeller suspended

Borussia Dortmund in injury crisis ahead of Arsenal Champions League match
Posted by
Adam Davies
8th October 2013, 11:10am

< Previous Article
Next Article >

Arsenal are clear favourites to beat Borussia Dortmund in their UEFA Champions League clash, with Marco Reus joining eight other...

Arsenal are clear favourites to beat Borussia Dortmund in their UEFA Champions League clash, with Marco Reus joining eight other players on the sidelines.

Borussia Dortmund are suffering injury after injury ahead of their UEFA Champions League tie with Arsenal, with Marco Reus now a huge doubt for the October 22nd game.

The Germany international forward tore a ligament in his ankle in his club’s 2-0 loss to Borussia Monchengladbach, and has had to pull out of his country’s FIFA World Cup 2014 qualifiers against the Republic of Ireland and Sweden.

Reus joins club captain Sebastian Kehl, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Marcel Schmelzer, Lukasz Piszczek, Ilkay Gundogan, Sven Bender, Nuri Sahin and Jonas Hofmann on the sidelines, meaning that Borussia Dortmund could be missing nine first team players for their
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitlad: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
^^

Making excuses already eh?

Injury o, no injury o, Dortmund nor dey comot for that group.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
nitlad: ^^

Making excuses already eh?

Injury o, no injury o, Dortmund nor dey comot for that group.

Is Mourinho still angry that Dortmund molested him last season?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitlad: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
dayokanu:

Is Mourinho still angry that Dortmund molested him last season?

Does it look like I give a sëx if the entire Dortmund team die in a plane crash enroute London?
Infact, I pray Turkish Airlines puts a drunk and suicidal captain in charge of their bird for the trip.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Would that would cure Moanrinho of the molestation he received from Dortmund last season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitlad: 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
dayokanu: Would that would cure Moanrinho of the molestation he received from Dortmund last season

BvB nor dey comot for dian group. . . . Chew on that. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
nitlad:

BvB nor dey comot for dian group. . . . Chew on that. cheesy

You think say everyone na Chelsea? The only defending champion that was knocked out of the group stage
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2013
dayokanu:

This is a Dortmund decimated by injuries and coach plus first choice keeper Weidenfeller suspended

Borussia Dortmund in injury crisis ahead of Arsenal Champions League match
Posted by
Adam Davies
8th October 2013, 11:10am

< Previous Article
Next Article >

Arsenal are clear favourites to beat Borussia Dortmund in their UEFA Champions League clash, with Marco Reus joining eight other...

Arsenal are clear favourites to beat Borussia Dortmund in their UEFA Champions League clash, with Marco Reus joining eight other players on the sidelines.

Borussia Dortmund are suffering injury after injury ahead of their UEFA Champions League tie with Arsenal, with Marco Reus now a huge doubt for the October 22nd game.

The Germany international forward tore a ligament in his ankle in his club’s 2-0 loss to Borussia Monchengladbach, and has had to pull out of his country’s FIFA World Cup 2014 qualifiers against the Republic of Ireland and Sweden.

Reus joins club captain Sebastian Kehl, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Marcel Schmelzer, Lukasz Piszczek, Ilkay Gundogan, Sven Bender, Nuri Sahin and Jonas Hofmann on the sidelines, meaning that Borussia Dortmund could be missing nine first team players for their

See height of shamelessness! Who gives a flying hoot about another useless team from the useless and utterly hopeless "burnthisleaguedown". Just like Bayern Mumuneek suffered explosive disgrace at our hands.....so shall Dortmund suffer like-wise fate!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 5:03am On Oct 21, 2013

This is literally passing the ball into the net. Something my anti-Arsenal friends always mock us for trying.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 5:31am On Oct 21, 2013
dayokanu:

Are you pleading for us to be easy on them ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2013
Kay-Dee:

This is literally passing the ball into the net. Something my anti-Arsenal friends always mock us for trying.
This is what I call arsenagasm football!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bellong: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2013
If my memory serves me right, two-three seasons ago, Arsenal played BVB in the Champions' league group stage with a depleted and injury laden team, yet BVB was beaten. The BVB team beaten was the defending bundesliga champion.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
Reus/Schmelzer are back, and Weidenfeller served his ban vs Marseille. Why is DK making excuses for Dortmund before a ball is even kicked?

Arsenal will also be without Flamini, Ox, Podolski, Walcott, Diaby, Sanogo etc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
all hail the signing of the summer..Yaya sanogo is backkkkkkk!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (3572) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.