Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,468 members, 7,891,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:04 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2389016 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (3572) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
This fredooo likes wahala sha. . . .awon iya are waiting in the wings to deal with you. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olodo(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
ROland pls don't forget to give us update on our players, we also should pray that non of them will comebaCk Injured. The season just dey start for arsenal after the int.break.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
Croatia 1-2 Belgium

TV5 was only good enough for the bench as Belgium defeated Croatia.

Wales 1-0 Macedonia

Captain Ramsey played all 90 mins and was very influential in this game, his form is definitely no fluke as this game proved.

Denmark 2-2 Italy

Nicklas Bendtner score a brace as Denmark pulled a draw against the Azzuri's, he started and was on the pitch for 84 mins. Guess this kid needs more playing time.

Germany 3-0 R. Ireland

Ozil took his impressive form to Germany as he played all 90 mins and also scored a goal during the closing stages of the game.

Per Mertasacker played all 90 mins and he looked very strong and the score line proved it.

Podolski was not part of the team owing to injury.

England 4-1 Montenegro

Some sources claim he suffered cold, others claim it's the result of his comments during the interview, but JW did not start for England, he made a substitute appearance in the 80th minute and did not look happy, Gibbs watched all 90 mins from t.he bench....Walcott and OX were inevitable absentees owing to injury.

Ukraine 1-0 Poland

Szczesny could only make the bench and did not make an appearance during the game.

France 6-0 Australia

Oliver Giroud rewarded coach Deschamp's faith in starting him ahead of Benzema by scoring a brace but was substituted after half time during the friendly.

Sagna and Diaby were inevitable absentees owing to injury.

Malta 1-4 Czech Republic

Rosicky was an obvious absentee in this game, he is still recovering from injury.

Spain 2-0 Belarus (84 mins)

As at the time of this report Spain is in control and lead by 2 goals, Santi was not invited to the party owing to injury.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olodo(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2013
Nice one Roland!!! who was in goal for Poland? Fabiansky? How bad is TR7 injury? Once again good job pls keep it up man.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
debosky: This fredooo likes wahala sha. . . .awon iya are waiting in the wings to deal with you. tongue

kini mose o ? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mukina2 RVP ( your ex husband)broke netherland's goalscoring records . where is the party ? Useless ASSes shaking by force tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
olodo: Nice one Roland!!! who was in goal for Poland? Fabiansky? How bad is TR7 injury? Once again good job pls keep it up man.

Arthur Boruc was in goal, Fabiansky made the bench....TR7 is not yet a 100%, he asked to be excused from playing for his national team, after all The Czech Republic are very unlikely to qualify for Brazil.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sagna to leave arsenal?http://m.goal.com/x/en-gb/rumours
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:19am On Oct 16, 2013
Wales 1-1 Belgium

Captain Ramsey continued his magnificent start to the season by scoring a goal in 88th minute to force a draw against club mate Thomas Vermaelen's Belgium, TV5 played all 90 mins of this encounter, he looked solid as he looks to force his way back into contention for the starting CB in both club and country.

Denmark 6-0 Malta

Danish golden boy and arsenal forward Bendtner was not involved in this game owing to suspension he accured from the last qualifier against Italy, when he took off his shirt in celebration of his goal.

Sweden 3-5 Germany

Mesut Ozil started the dramatic come back for the Germans by scoring in the 44th minute to reduce the scoreline to 2-1 heading into half time and also created an assist for second half sub Gotze, he played 82mins and was substituted after he suffered a knock and was limping into the tunnel after his substitution, I just pray it's nothing serious..

Mertasacker was an unused sub in this game and it was obvious the Germans missed him, Podolski was not invited to this party owing to injury recovery.

England 2-0 Poland

Despite the loss, I doff my hat for szczesny as the scoreline would have been more than 2, he pulled some incredible saves during this game, he played all 90 mins while club mate Fabianzki was an unused sub.
Once again Jack started from the bench and was introduced during the 82min, Gibbs watched all 90 mins from the bench, Walcott and the OX were inevitable absentees owing to injury.

France 3-0 Finland

Koscielny played all 90 minutes and even went close to scoring in the opening minutes of the first half while Oliver Giroud started ahead of Benzema and lasted 81 mins, Sagna and Diaby were not invited owing to injury.

Spain 2-0 Georgia

Santi Carzola was missing in action owing to injury.

Switzerland 1-0 Slovenia

On loan Arsenal defender Johan Djorou played all 90 mins in this encounter.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olodo(m): 1:04am On Oct 16, 2013
Roland well done man !!! I have invited. The prayer worriors for MO11 it is well grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OAM4J: 1:32am On Oct 16, 2013
Roland17: Wales 1-1 Belgium

Sweden 3-5 Germany

Mesut Ozil started the dramatic come back for the Germans by scoring in the 44th minute to reduce the scoreline to 2-1 heading into half time and also created an assist for second half sub Gotze, he played 82mins and was substituted after he suffered a knock and was limping into the tunnel after his substitution, I just pray it's nothing serious..

Mertasacker was an unused sub in this game and it was obvious the Germans missed him, Podolski was not invited to this party owing to injury recovery.

I really hope nothing serious o. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:55am On Oct 16, 2013
olodo: Roland well done man !!! I have invited. The prayer worriors for MO11 it is well grin
Thanks bro..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Okikiade(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2013
Happy Birthday to our Assist Master Mezut Ozil!Nothing is going to hurt you in Jesus name!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
The official GAYnners thread.
How market for this side? cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Iceman296: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nice Thread, Great Job #Roland17
#TeamArsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2013
I think Diaby should start preparing to be coach, playing football doesn't seem to his destiny.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2013
Midfield and forwards dilemma today - do you start Santi or start the same side that drew against West Brom?

I'd start Santi wide left, Giroud in the middle, Rambo wide right and Ozil, Flamini and Rozzi in the middle.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2013
For me id play flamini ozil and ramsey , with cazorla gnabry and giroud ahead of them.

We are at home and thats why I feel arteta with flamini may be a little too cautious. On the other hand, gnabry may offer us pace and more width as a natural wide man since we all know cazorla will always drift into the the middle.

Wilshere and rosicky can always come in to replace any of ozil Ramsey or cazorla due to proceedings or with one eye on the game coming up midweek.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2013
debosky: Midfield and forwards dilemma today - do you start Santi or start the same side that drew against West Brom?

I'd start Santi wide left, Giroud in the middle, Rambo wide right and Ozil, Flamini and Rozzi in the middle.
choi... My dream starting X1
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 1025: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2013
a couple of seasons back, it was all about the verminator. i guess he has been cooling off in the dust bin now while the praise singers turn their attention to the newly crowned master of assist. we are watching.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by abes(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ibime(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
When a ninja like Ramsey starts hitting this kinda form, you shouldn't play with his game time.

This is a season where he can establish goalscoring standards to attain for the rest of his career ala Lampard and Fabregas.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ibime: When a ninja like Ramsey starts hitting this kinda form, you shouldn't play with his game time.

This is a season where he can establish goalscoring standards to attain for the rest of his career ala Lampard and Fabregas

Işeeeeee !

As for me and my house, we would like to see 6 midfielders ahead of the defence and keeoer. Let's do some thing new, revolutionary. Let's see Rambo, Arteta, Wilshere, Flames, Ozil and T Roz
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
Oh my word !!!

WTF is this Ramsey boy smoking ? ? cheesy cheesy cheesy He's quickly transforming into a maradona.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
Özizilala !!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kashmo: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
WTF! Is this Arsenal ripping Norwich's a$$ grin Omo, see midfield madness now cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
This is the Arsenal I was born to love!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mehn, these boys are balling outta control! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
Chai I salute.

Ozil just elevated Arsenal from pretenders to Contenders.

I salute.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
double post
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
Absolutely sublime goals. Best thing about Giroud is when he doesn't score, he still assists.
WILSHIRES' GOAL IS MIND-BENDING!
Need to start keeping clean sheets though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (3572) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.