Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,189 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:06 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2378715 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (3565) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
DJ pls another KSA classic Mo ti mo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Katsumoto: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

These chaps are not faffing around.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
dayokanu: I never see this kain dj freedo before. How can you be singing with your mouth filled with nkwobi
if belle no strong , how person wan take play music grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
afrodoc: DJ pls another KSA classic Mo ti mo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36vbjvyiaBU
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Play away DJs, we're still top of the league. cool

Yes we lost at OT, but it was not surprising considering how much we've had to produce this week to overcome Liverpool and more importantly Dortmund. A bit more quality in the final third and we'd have gotten a point.

No matter, these things do happen - Arsenal losing on a weekend where Citeh, Chelski and Spurs drop points isn't the worst thing in the world.

Looking back on the 'week of death', 3 points in the league and 3 points in the CL is a good return.

I see the pent up frustration from wanting to play but being silenced continually needs to be released. Have fun. grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitrogen(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Baba werey lawon guys yi o, like seriously, which one be 'una never serve me drinks, food etc for here o'?, and the aso-ebi part is just funny, Dayokanu, starboard, Torres2, chamotex, A40 etc, Una be madoskies o!

grin grin grin grin

Abeg, gimme ofada rice too o, and play me CARO-starboy. Jooor o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
@debo see grammar cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
nitrogen: grin grin grin grin grin grin

Baba werey lawon guys yi o, like seriously, which one be 'una never serve me drinks, food etc for here o'?, and the aso-ebi part is just funny, Dayokanu, starboard, Torres2, chamotex, A40 etc, Una be madoskies o!

grin grin grin grin

Abeg, gimme ofada rice too o, and play me CARO-starboy. Jooor o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF47kno4Dro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Okikiade(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
debosky: Play away DJs, we're still top of the league. cool

Yes we lost at OT, but it was not surprising considering how much we've had to produce this week to overcome Liverpool and more importantly Dortmund. A bit more quality in the final third and we'd have gotten a point.

No matter, these things do happen - Arsenal losing on a weekend where Citeh, Chelski and Spurs drop points isn't the worst thing in the world.

Looking back on the 'week of death', 3 points in the league and 3 points in the CL is a good return.

I see the pent up frustration from wanting to play but being silenced continually needs to be released. Have fun. grin
You're a true-born Gunner! I doff my heart! Through tick and thin,Arsenal 'll forever be A CLASS! #stilltopoftheleague
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2013

Oga which one be penthouse frustration? grin na true say u sabi blow grammar
before u go, shey na u go give vote of thanks?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
dayokanu: Who cook this ofada rice.

Na so so stone full inside.

Naijababe e no good o

Abeg shey pounded yam still remain

grin Na the thing wey long throat dey cause be that. Shebi na u wan parry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Okikiade(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
7seasons without a trophy we still have lot of admirers!Deep down your hearts,you're sourgrapes with maggots colony!You can catch me if you can!Kotokoto nlaja laa mi...(ugs your Heads)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Okikiade: 7seasons without a trophy we still have lot of admirers!Deep down your hearts,you're sourgrapes with maggots colony!You can catch me if you can!Kotokoto nlaja laa mi...(ugs your Heads)

Bro, wetin you wan chop...e be like say hunger dey wire you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
The last 4-5 pages have been AMAZING! You can tell they have been waiting with baited breath for us to fail.
Unfortunately for them, today wasn't really a failure.

OK....... Maybe losing to that ugly Mango Moyes can be considered a failure.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitrogen(m): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
chamotex:

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Abeg give am amala and gbegiri, the guy never know meme!

Abeg, DJ, play me K1-faaji series 2, 'e ti ri nkankan'.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Okikiade: 7seasons without a trophy we still have lot of admirers!Deep down your hearts,you're sourgrapes with maggots colony!You can catch me if you can!Kotokoto nlaja laa mi...(ugs your Heads)

oga heineken dey inside the black drum near kitchen
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2013

How was church service this evening?

Season just started your lamentation don full Bible, why not wait a little while.

The Bible saith: yet a little while and he that will come(top of the table & those meant for fourth place) will surely come.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
afrodoc:

oga heineken dey inside the black drum near kitchen

Leave am make he dey form like say he no wan chop.
Help me give am one crate of odeku to calm down...before he start to dey fight.
He's frustrated.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Okikiade(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
Yo
chamotex:

#topoftheleague shamotex olote!Play your elergy music dey go,we're what makes u a living thing!Oruko Oluwa is An Arsenal!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
Heathen: The last 4-5 pages have been AMAZING! You can tell they have been waiting with [b]baited [/b]breath for us to fail.

oga na BATED not BAITED, ur english no pure like debosky own grin

ask torres2 for where the fufu dey, collect 2 wraps plus egusi and ogufe and take monkite to wash it down

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
afrodoc:

Oga which one be penthouse frustration? grin na true say u sabi blow grammar
before u go, shey na u go give vote of thanks?

Which kain vote of thanks? Until I see my plate of Ogufe and ice cold Odeku to wash am then no show. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
Heathen: The last 4-5 pages have been AMAZING! You can tell they have been waiting with baited [b]breath [/b]for us to fail.

ask torres2 for where the fufu dey, collect 2 wraps plus egusi and ogufe and take monkite to wash it down
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
Okikiade: Yo #topoftheleague shamotex olote!Play your elergy music dey go,we're what makes u a living thing!Oruko Oluwa is An Arsenal!

We don't celebrate being top of the league. It's nothing to us
We celebrate WINNING the championship in MAY.

I will still serve you drinks...odeku or shine shine bobo?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
afrodoc:

Auto correct has failed me.....
I shall walk home nak.ed, dragging behind me the stone of shame.

Thanks for the correction Sir.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Vote of thanks

I torres2, on behalf of the e band boys nairaland hereby appreciate everyone for gracing this occassion. It's been a real privilege knowing fully you appreciate our service

we know we have been able to put smile on people's face through our mini party here tonight. We hereby urge you to stay tune after the international break to serve you better. We promise to correct the flaws during our selfless service rendered tonight. As for the aso ebi matter: for those who don't have see the committee set up on that headed by afrodoc. We promise food delay we be a thing of the thing of the past. We are even looking to importing wine from foreign countrys for our next party.

Thank you once again for making it a date with us. We owe it a duty to serve you
signed
太感人了
Torres2 on behalf of e band boys
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc(m): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Heathen: Auto correct has failed me.....
I shall walk home nak.ed, dragging behind me the stone of shame.

Thanks for the correction Sir.

no mention, pls no forget your fufu.
torres2 don help u wrap am inside cloth make e no go cold
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Okikiade(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
chamotex:

We don't celebrate being top of the league. It's nothing to us
We celebrate WINNING the championship in MAY.

I will still serve you drinks...odeku or shine shine bobo?
sey you no get baron? We'restillontop!Shikena
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Okikiade(m): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
We're expecting your turn soon and you'll be feed with heat from bread's oven with the aroma!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
i am embarrassed for all the united fans that came here to gloat. this is really beneath us. we have won the league 20 times, we have won the league title 5 times in the last 7 seasons.

why do we need to make fun of arsenal? they have not won a spoon in 8 seasons. this is the equivalent of a 25 year-old man beating a boy of 6 and feeling like a champion. leave the gooners alone.

my 2 pennies......
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
dayokanu: I never see this kain dj freedo before. How can you be singing with your mouth filled with nkwobi
It is called multitasking.
Abi you day fear say we don find ya replacement?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pogba is extremely good. Godly goal for Juve

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (3565) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.