Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,472 members, 7,881,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2379450 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) ... (3565) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20
Santi Cazorla on Arteta: “Injured, watching games together, he would get the remote & pause it. ‘What are you doing?’. He would say, ‘Go back, go back’, rewind 30 seconds & ask, ‘What do you see?’. ‘I see a paused screen! What do you want me to see?!’”

“He would say, ‘Look at this guy here, how badly he’s positioned. If he goes here & he goes there, this space opens’. Every game, pausing every 20 seconds. The match has finished & we’re still in the 20th minute. I’m thinking, ‘What’s with this guy?’”

“He sees it. I love football but I don’t. I think it’s a gift. He’s pausing. ‘Can’t you see we’re doing this badly? Don’t you think the left-back should be deeper? That he should draw out his marker? Don’t you think we can create a space there?’. I said yes to everything, ‘Yes, you’re completely right Mikel. Now, press play’.”

“I’d say, ‘Mate, you’re a coach already’. He said, ‘Yeah, I see things that make me think I should be’. We talked a lot. He still loved playing, but working with Pep Guardiola at [Man] City was an opportunity, the best apprenticeship. I said, ‘Mikel, if that’s what moves you, go for it.’ It’s worked out well.”

#arsenalfanaticsnews

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20
Santi Cazorla on Arsenal: “Mikel has changed their mentality. When I was there, something was missing. Mikel changed that & they have an incredible squad. Arsenal are clear candidates for the league.”

“I love Ødegaard & see myself in him — like him, I found a coach [Wenger] who gave me confidence. He made me captain before I could say ‘hola’ in English! Declan Rice reminds me of Aaron Ramsey, appearing everywhere, a brutal player.”

#arsenalfanaticsnews
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20
Sportsweb:
You can keep switching goalpost.

Bottom line remains no serious club will allow Mikel spend a day more after that first season.. only Arsenal tolerates mediocrity.
You're the one switching goalpost. You said Todd would have sacked Arteta since, we asked you why Poch is still there despite turning you guys into mid table club.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kad199: 3:32pm On Apr 20
Spy360:

Chelsea won't play CL next season I hope you know?
Yes we won't play but at least we have 2.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:12pm On Apr 20
BlueRayDick:

I know na. That thing is common with most Nigerian Arsenal fans, but I understand sha. The trolling of rival fans always get to most Nigerian Arsenal fans and it makes it difficult for them to see things for what it is.

We have one of the best young managers in the world, but we should sack him because he could not win the league against world class top coaches like Klopp and Pep.

Oya if we sack him who should we sign? Whoever we sign , I can place a sizable amount of money on a bet that such coach will still lose the league if Guardiola remains in the EPL next season. In recent times, only Arteta and Klopp have given Guardiola that close neck-to-neck competition.

But then , I know most people here won't agree and will call for Arteta's head anyways. I am just looking forward to Arsenal making the mistake of sacking Arteta for not winning the league
The issue isn’t sacking him but getting a good replacement which is not possible considering there’s no available good coach available

I just hope city slip along the race to give us an edge to the league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:18pm On Apr 20
Junior brother fc, We dey go represent Europe, England and london on the world stage o ... local champion grin cheesy
Soe get size and qualities ..THE PRIDE OF LONDON

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20
Stupid coach
Kai again in midfield
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20
I'm sorry for the misinformation. I read it from three different sources that Havertz has accumulated 10 yellow cards so he will be suspended for the next two games.

I no know how Dem take do am.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by toluxe0075: 7:22pm On Apr 20
This stubborn coach 😂😂😂
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:38pm On Apr 20
mostob:
I'm sorry for the misinformation. I read it from three different sources that Havertz has accumulated 10 yellow cards so he will be suspended for the next two games.

I no know how Dem take do am.
You did well jare even though I know it didn't happen
But partey they be ch and this man still Insist on kai

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:39pm On Apr 20
Where can I stream this match abeg.... my app no dey work
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20
mostob:
Where can I stream this match abeg.... my app no dey work
Try score808 na showmax I they use sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20
iamoyindamola:

You did well jare even though I know it didn't happen
But partey they be ch and this man still Insist on kai
As I see that lineup, I don know say you go dey vex. Let's watch sha...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20
Foolish kiwi square playing blindly
No one in the box and the mugu still pull out
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:45pm On Apr 20
What happened to Rice’s shooting? Maybe because that came to his left foot.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20
Odegaard’s shot is wide from outside the box
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20
iamoyindamola:
Foolish kiwi square playing blindly
No one in the box and the mugu still pull out

Our crossings into the box have been poor. I watched Barcola (PSG) and Yamal (Barcelona) whip some sweet, dangerous crosses for their respective teams. We are too predictable with the cut backs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20
Rice did not even hit target there. He did better scoring with WH, I expected more scoring from him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20
Another flat performance thus far.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20
FK Wolves.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:00pm On Apr 20
Roland17:

Our crossings into the box have been poor. I watched Barcola (PSG) and Yamal (Barcelona) whip some sweet, dangerous crosses for their respective teams. We are too predictable with the cut backs.
It's like we are back to struggling in front of goal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20
Wolves hit bar
Kiwi culprit
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20
Kiwior nearly cost us there. Ball hits the post thankfully.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20
Saka wins us a FK
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20
Until titi pull saka shorts and give him doggy before this mumu ref blow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20
Just look at Jesus..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20
Mental block
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20
Havertz is down
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20
That's a red card challenge
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20
That was a nasty tackle on Havertz! This ref na werey sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20
Nearly punished from a bad giveaway by Saliba.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20
Cross ball well if you go cross Trossard! angry

I no get power today oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) ... (3565) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.