Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2370215 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
Clean sheet!
Great response from the team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Lol.... No music for them hahahaha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PastorKun(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
cool

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
Good win and a clean sheet to boot. cool

#keepwinning
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
Chamosex
Come here with your band please
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2013
You see, there isn't much activity here after Arsenal's win.

Had it been a lose or even a draw, this thread would have been flooded.

Even some of our fans don't come here to celebrate our victory.

Don't knw why some people are so attracted to failure.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2013
So we are almost past unlucky November, just one more week to go. What's the 411 with my home boy Arteta, dude took a knock or something yesterday ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
This is the same Spurs some useless GAYYners were throwing a party for beating 1-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
The same Gunners that were celebrating beating another useless burndisleaguedown team 1-0.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pataki: The same Gunners that were celebrating beating another useless burndisleaguedown team 1-0.

When you have no sensible stuff to celebrate you hang on to stupidd stuffs like finest Jersey, We beat Bayern but still crashed out, We beat Dortmund but still lost the head to head

Clubs are celebrating trophies some useless ones are celebrating beating Spurs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Katsumoto: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Can the real gunners please stand up?

Spurs are taking a beating and these 'gunners' are quiet. Ok, maybe they are naija gunners who know nothing of the beef with spurs. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PastorKun(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PastorKun(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
Katsumoto: Can the real gunners please stand up?

Spurs are taking a beating and these 'gunners' are quiet. Ok, maybe they are naija gunners who know nothing of the beef with spurs. tongue

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2013

Making mockery of the 3 points lane boys is like being happy that tyson beat up a 5 year old.

More important is arsenal having key players available and in good form against chelshit and mancity.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Katsumoto: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Jencejyde:

Making mockery of the 3 points lane boys is like being happy that tyson beat up a 5 year old.

More important is arsenal having key players available and in good form against chelshit and mancity.

I guess you are unaware of the football situation in North London.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
Spurs, forever condemned to the Europa League; useless team helping Manshitty boost their GD.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
edoyad: So we are almost past unlucky November, just one more week to go. What's the 411 with my home boy Arteta, dude took a knock or something yesterday ?

Dunno what happened to that man o, he had a couple of misplaced passes and I was wondering if he drank kai kai that morning, I hope it's not an injury as we can't afford to lose any player again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
Wenger is starting to hint that he may not sign a striker in January . Somebody warn that man o, I no wan dey hear that kain talk.

Good to have Walcott back in the team, waiting for Poldi and OxChambo.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2013

i always hate spuds. So shut up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Kay-Dee:

Dunno what happened to that man o, he had a couple of misplaced passes and I was wondering if he drank kai kai that morning, I hope it's not an injury as we can't afford to lose any player again.
no panic bro, he just wan cool the speculations.. Even Gadazis don approve am
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
well done arsenal.. with boruc's help grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OAM4J: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
Of what profit is it for Man Ununited to beat Arsenal then drew with Cardiff to remain 7 points behind Arsenal. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
OAM4J: Of what profit is it for Man Ununited to beat Arsenal then drew with Cardiff to remain 7 points behind Arsenal. grin grin
what wins you the league is consistency and i doubt if this team man u fielded today would have beaten arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PastorKun(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2013
^^ Priceless grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
Katsumoto:

I guess you are unaware of the football situation in North London.

Over aware is worrying me sef, but hey ive been laughing at 5pud2 since 94, now i kinda feel sorry for em.

At times i tell em lads in the pub to just let em sulk or better still hand them our hankies cos they will always need one.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
make una leave the wankers abeg.

last season when bale single-handedly was whacking shots in from all over the pitch they were jumping up and down. without his goal they could easily have been 15th on the table.

without him now water don dey find level. AVB is looking firmly at a sack soon. nobody blows 100 million on players to get results and performances like this. its the performances mainly thats the issue for them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
dayokanu:

When you have no sensible stuff to celebrate you hang on to stupidd stuffs like finest Jersey, We beat Bayern but still crashed out, We beat Dortmund but still lost the head to head

Clubs are celebrating trophies some useless ones are celebrating beating Spurs
You have developed a penchant of coming here to be disgracing yourself. Are you related to 1025?

Who is the dunderhead that relates to head to head in group stages, when presently Arsenal is leading the table in their group stage which also includes one of your useless burndisleaguedown teams?

Say another megedefegede about Arsenal and prove me right that you are truly bloood related to 1025.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
^^ Don't you know 1025 is the product of a downlow session between one Milan loser called Chickenshrimp and dayo Dundee ?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
edoyad: ^^ Don't you know 1025 is the product of a downlow session between one Milan loser called Chickenshrimp and dayo Dundee ?

Now I know for certain say nah palm oil dey 4 that your gorimapa block head. Abi u think say everyone nah adofuro like u ni? If the thing dey catch u dat bad make u call ur dayo abeg. The thing dey catch am too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kashmo: 1:17am On Nov 26, 2013
edoyad: ^^ Don't you know 1025 is the product of a downlow session between one Milan loser called Chickenshrimp and dayo Dundee ?
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.