Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:03 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2378442 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (3564) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olaone1: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
edoyad:
Abeg make person with sharp mouth post this for Chelsea thread
grin grin
You dey fear dem?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
No be fear o, you know i'm a classic man
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
iPopAlomo:

How's Lampard a striker. ..?!
I meant that due to his goal scoring record, future generations would argue blindly that he was a striker.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
That Mahrez guy is on fire this season. I like the way he moves with and without the ball and how he glides past players.
The challenge with him is that one doesn't know how well he'll turn out (or otherwise) but he's worth a gamble. On current form, he's definitely a player I will like to send in from the bench when playing teams that park the bus. How much did Leicester pay for him? less than a million?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Eyin omo wobe
E be like say party wan happen for man ure place oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
with all the lamentations and gnashing of teeth this weekend, thank you for sparing us Lord
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by obontami: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ope Ooo

man utd lost to swansea

#DancingShoki #ArsenalForLife
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olaone1: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Thank you Baba. For your protection grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2015
pickabeau1:
Ipopalomo
Seems you have taken paraga with your alomo
Coq the greatest again?!
OK o
Name one defensive midfielder better than him in the EPL... you wob...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2015
debosky:
I agree with 'enjoying' the victory, as much as a 1-0 victory via own goal can be enjoyed, but not with the rest.

Coquelin the best according to who? You? What happens if he gets crocked/suspended as is bound to happen? Can't we get a decent deputy?

Secondly, we don't need an 'exceptional' striker in my view - we need someone who can credibly provide the same attributes as Giroud to increase competition in that spot. Walcott doesn't and should be a winger, Welbeck's injuries/goal record aren't that encouraging.

Name one defensive midfielder in the premier league that is better... like Arsene Wenger said... he is sorry Coquelin doesn't cost £40 million...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2015
akthedream:

He/She said "Lampard is the record goal scorer for Chelsea, in
years to come people would think he was a
striker"...
May ur brain forgive u for neglecting it
purpose.

No... people won't think like that... why... because... technology would be more advance... probably something better than Google... Lampard is an England great... a chelshit legend... his stats would never be erased from history... the only people that would think like that are manure fans like you...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2015
Spy360:
I meant that due to his goal scoring record, future generations would argue blindly that he was a striker.

When there would be technology far better than today's...? Hanhan... haba... I'm not in Lagos at the moment... traveling around Nigeria for feasibility studies... been to a few towns I've never heard of... and the football and political knowledge displayed by people here is better than that manure fan akthedream...

if rural people can exhibit this knowledge... the future is brighter fit sure... no one will argue Lampard is a striker except he has a manure fan like akthedream mentality...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2015
Proudlysports, any news out there?

Or should Patakisport be the first to break out the breaking news? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2015
Galatasaray bidding for Joel Campbell.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Name one defensive midfielder better than him in the EPL... you wob...

Lets assume your assertion is true

The fact that no one is better than him automatically gives him the mantle of the greatest?!

Your alomo is adulterated..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
pickabeau1:

The fact that no one is better than him automatically gives him the mantle of the greatest?!

or because Wilson has scored four goals
While aguero nd Costa scored one makes Wilson better than dem
Wat eva he's smoking is not good for his brain at all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pataki:
Proudlysports, any news out there?

Or should Patakisport be the first to break out the breaking news? grin

I don't want to give Arsenal fans heartache this transfer season. I will wait till I get 99.99% confirmation from my sources before calling any name. It's likely to be someone already in the English league (note: not necessarily premier league)
cheesy cheesy

Martial to United almost done though. Unless someone hijacks it again cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
pickabeau1:

So you really can't answer the question... besides... I clearly stated in the premiership... well... I've been justified... your type of arsenal fan just want to rant... until you can mention a better defensive midfielder in the premier league better than Coquelin... do the needful... shut the Bleep up and stop ranting...

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
proudlysports:

I don't want to give Arsenal fans heartache this transfer season. I will wait till I get 99.99% confirmation from my sources before calling any name. It's likely to be someone already in the English league (note: not necessarily premier league)
cheesy cheesy

So you sef dey fall for that Charlie Austin nonsense? grin grin

You for kuku suggest we're trying to re-sign Benik Afobe to address the striker issues while you're at it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
sod09:
or because Wilson has scored four goals
While aguero nd Costa scored one makes Wilson better than dem
Wat eva he's smoking is not good for his brain at all

I tire..

iPopAlomo:

[s]So you really can't answer the question... besides... I clearly stated in the premiership... well... I've been justified... your type of arsenal fan just want to rant... until you can mention a better defensive midfielder in the premier league better than Coquelin... do the needful... shut the Bleep up and stop ranting...[/s]

crap
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
proudlysports:

cheesy cheesy

United is so disjointed this season. They sell off RVP, Di Maria, Nani, etc only to replace all that with a relatively unknown teenager from Ligue 1. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pataki:

United is so disjointed this season. They sell off RVP, Di Maria, Nani, etc only to replace all that with a relatively unknown teenager from Ligue 1. grin
dat lad is good, he has potential if well manage
As for Charlie Austin, av said it dat wenger will never go for a striker better Dan giroud
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
sod09:
dat lad is good, he has potential if well manage
As for Charlie Austin, av said it dat wenger will never go for a striker better Dan giroud
So, Charlie Austin is better?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keky:
So, Charlie Austin is better?
wat do u mean by Charlie is better
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
sod09:
wat do u mean by Charlie is better
I asked a question. Is He better?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keky:
I asked a question. Is He better?
did u see me say he's better
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
sod09:
did u see me say he's better

What do you mean by this statement of yours:

sod09:

?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pataki:

What do you mean by this statement of yours:

?
I said wenger won't go for someone better Dan giroud.....is dat not wat I wrote
Is Charlie better Dan giroud
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
debosky:

So you sef dey fall for that Charlie Austin nonsense? grin grin

You for kuku suggest we're trying to re-sign Benik Afobe to address the striker issues while you're at it. cheesy cheesy
Lol. Lack of reliable transfer news and nothing to do on bank holiday cause am o.

Truth be told, after we missed out on Benzema, I lost hope of us signing any big name player.
So na siddon look mode I dey.

We'll need to let go off at least 2 players to create room for a big name player. As it is, if all our players are fit, we won't be able to accommodate Rosicky and Wilshere.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
sod09:
I said wenger won't go for someone better Dan giroud.....is dat not wat I wrote
Is Charlie better Dan giroud

Your statement implies that Austin is better than Giroud. Is that what you mean?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
^^ But you know that will never happen. . . .all players being fit? that was a joke right? cheesy

Benzema was never on the cards, dunno why y'all felt that was a realistic option/choice? A club with only one main striker would now sell him to us at a time when strikers are scarce?

We are in big trouble if we don't start getting goals from somewhere or the other. . . I've got zero confidence of signing players so hopefully we get WELBZ back after the international break to provide a credible alternative to Giroud.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
You will be shocked tomorrow evening. Just siddon look. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (3564) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.