Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,347 members, 7,888,101 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2384526 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (3569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 12:17am On Feb 03, 2016
[When asked if this is a case of the 'same old Arsenal', dropping points at crucial stages] "Look, I don't know why you say same old Arsenal. For 20 years we have been at the top of the Premier League. At the moment we have to say that we have dropped points but we have to keep fighting and believing."...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 12:55am On Feb 03, 2016
Feb 13 Arsenal vs Leicester
Feb 16 Arsenal vs Barcelona
Feb 27 Man Utd vs Arsenal
1st March Arsenal vs Swansea
5th Mar Spurs vs Arsenal
8th Mar Barcelona vs Arsenal.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 03, 2016
An0nimus:
Feb 13 Arsenal vs Leicester
Feb 16 Arsenal vs Barcelona
Feb 27 Man Utd vs Arsenal
1st March Arsenal vs Swansea
5th Mar Spurs vs Arsenal
8th Mar Barcelona vs Arsenal.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 3:43am On Feb 03, 2016
I rather support Birmingham instead of this weyrey club called arsssnal angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:02am On Feb 03, 2016
chidexxy007:
ah ah...assnal.. kilode?
this is just February 2nd oo.
Where is the elf and spy, can u beat ur chest and shout it loud that assnal will win the league this season?..
It's still open. Those Sotton guys were too physical because the ref allowed it.

Generally we were hugely unlucky + Forster was magnificient.

We can move on from this.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 03, 2016
Spy360:
It's still open. Those Sotton guys were too physical because the ref allowed it.

Generally we were hugely unlucky + Forster was magnificient.

We can move on from this.

Don't mind them. Where were they when soton defeated utd at old Trafford. Soton are a physical side hence the dropping of points. All the four straight teams arsenal have played are all physical side, if not we would have had 12 points and be the run away league leaders.

The league is wide open and we gonna win it grin
Comments like these are usually posted in the midnight which shows one is Joseph the dreamer.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LordEmperoris1(m): 5:53am On Feb 03, 2016
Like play like play arsenal go lose epl
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:39am On Feb 03, 2016
Spy360:

Have you ever had a heartbreak? If you have then you should just leave me alone cos I am having one now.

Hahahaha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 7:24am On Feb 03, 2016
ollah1:

Don't mind them. Where were they when soton defeated utd at old Trafford. Soton are a physical side hence the dropping of points. All the four straight teams arsenal have played are all physical side, if not we would have had 12 points and be the run away league leaders.

Comments like these are usually posted in the midnight which shows one is Joseph the dreamer.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3205455_3063429fbimg1444452926083jpeg533c283b400ea0bc3548f8180158dbda_jpeg233e28d7db9e2f56d86f5cce70877598
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2016
Welcome to febuary
Arsenal best month..... grin grin
In arsene we trust
#wengerforever
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2016
ollah1:

You dey crweaze...

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

I got your sarcasm you scum wits.

By the way, Neymar is going to jail. Messi to follow.

#ThiefFc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 03, 2016
Spy360:

You dey crweaze...

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

I got your sarcasm you scum wits.

By the way, Neymar is going to jail. Messi to follow.

#ThiefFc

Lol. I fee your pain. I know how heartbroken u are. It feels like ur wife to be broke ur heart few hours before wedding to marry ur most hated guy in town.

It's the month already, we gonna watch how ur team would be raped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2016
Spy360:

Have you ever had a heartbreak? If you have then you should just leave me alone cos I am having one now.
lmaooooooo!!!!! blood of jesus!gringrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2016
Its now obvious it was in february the leprous witch used her fart to swear for AssAnal.

They might need to visit that witch ASAP and bask in her fart to be cured.

The players, fans and board, Arsene will need to 2 to 3 doses becauses he is the constant denominator here.

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lycann(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2016
no lady can break my heart cos its already in pieces...thanks to arsenal. #COYG AFC FOREVER.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Chestar5(f): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
Arsenal can still make top 3 deir new trophy kiss
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
per chance leicester/city lose or draw their next match and Arsenal get within 2 points of the top would the title chase be back on?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by stuff46(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
4llerbuntu:
per chance leicester/city lose or draw their next match and Arsenal get within 2 points of the top would the title chase be back on?

Wake up already, its 4:43p.m

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
4llerbuntu:
I don't think fans are necessarily downcast because of the fact that we are now 4th on the table. Most fans are downcast because history seems to be repeating itself. This is something that people have been saying since summer that come February, Arsenal will return to her usual spot.

Personally, even if we were still top of the table today, I'm not sure I would be excited. Anyone who has supported the club for at least 10 year should know not to get too excited even if we had a 5 point lead.
Leicester have surprised me to be honest. I didn't think they would last this long in top 2. At this point, I wouldn't bet against them winning the league. ManCity seem to be reaching their peak at the right time especially with Aguero back. Ponchetinno has done a good job at Spurs and they are winning games now. Sadly, Arsenal has chosen this period to lose form. We are definitely missing Cazorla and Wilshere.

We have the players to win the league but seem we lack the mental sharpness/will.

Tough games coming up.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno2: 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
wenger must leave nonsense......
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
ElFenomeno2:
wenger must leave nonsense......

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
stuff46:

Wake up already, its 4:43p.m

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
The players need a good kick up the arse! Chamberlain was dancing in the tunnel before the game. If that had happened with Tony Adams as Captain, he would have been kicked off the team and deservedly so. Look at Leicester, before each game they are focused, pumped and ready. They WANT IT! After they win there's no celebrations, they don't take selfies in the dressing rooms.They are looking at the bigger picture, Same with City and others.

Wenger instead of fighting the referee, should have gone into the changing room and give the players the kick up the arse they all deserved.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
proudlysports:

I don't think fans are necessarily downcast because of the fact that we are now 4th on the table. Most fans are downcast because history seems to be repeating itself. This is something that people have been saying since summer that come February, Arsenal will return to her usual spot.

Personally, even if we were still top of the table today, I'm not sure I would be excited. Anyone who has supported the club for at least 10 year should know not to get too excited even if we had a 5 point lead.
Leicester have surprised me to be honest. I didn't think they would last this long in top 2. At this point, I wouldn't bet against them winning the league. ManCity seem to be reaching their peak at the right time especially with Aguero back. Ponchetinno has done a good job at Spurs and they are winning games now. Sadly, Arsenal has chosen this period to lose form. We are definitely missing Cazorla and Wilshere.

We have the players to win the league but seem we lack the mental sharpness/will.

Tough games coming up.
I think we will be back into the race, but we really need Cazorla/Wilshere back.

Taking a second look at those games we failed to win, I think we played well but couldn't convert our chances. You could blame mediocrity, you could also blame bad luck. While that is not good enough it is encouraging because when the team begins to score, the momentum would sustain the chase.

Wenger should also build the team to cope with physical opponents. We don't lose unless our opponents play dirty. The referees too seems to target our frailty.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
I'm sorry but the time has come for Wenger to leave. This has gone on far enough.
Wenger out!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
edi287:
I'm sorry but the time has come for Wenger to leave. This has gone on far enough.
Wenger out!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
Spy360:

I think we will be back into the race, but we really need Cazorla/Wilshere back.

Taking a second look at those games we failed to win, I think we played well but couldn't convert our chances. You could blame mediocrity, you could also blame bad luck. While that is not good enough it is encouraging because when the team begins to score, the momentum would sustain the chase.

Wenger should also build the team to cope with physical opponents. We don't lose unless our opponents play dirty. The referees too seems to target our frailty.
Wilshere?
u mean he should come and play wit wheelchair?
na so d season don bad reach?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
See lamentations. Arsenal no go kill us for this life.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by stuff46(m): 4:01am On Feb 04, 2016
My Geepee tank no water inside...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2016
chidexxy007:

Wilshere?
u mean he should come and play wit wheelchair?
na so d season don bad reach?
Without Cazorla, the team lacks someone who can build attack from the back. Wilshere can do that and he is close to returning from injury.

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (3569) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, Jodera and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.