Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,183 members, 7,880,689 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2378062 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (3564) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Remind me... how much you bought Robin Van Persie again...?! He didn't win anything with arsenal... but a player on his last year contract... 30 years and no trophy... how much did you pay for him...?!

This post comes back to bite you village boy... evidently shows you've got guguru for brains...
Ode ni yin sir!!
Next time if u dont undastand something, just save the whole world the headache of witnessing ur stupídity and dont comment! We all know reasoning aint ur strongest suit. So just pay attention to the bolded part and try to undastand the message i'm trying to pass across!!

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:20am On Mar 01, 2016
Spy360:
Leicester could drop points against West Brom and Watford, while Tottenham could also lose points at West Ham.

So that victories for Arsenal against Swansea and in the North London derby could see us move to top of the league.

O My!
Don't do this to yourself. Win or lose, those guys go home with hundreds of thousands of pounds monthly. Don't place your hopes in the hands of players who probably don't care as much as you do.

Just take it one game at a time.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 12:22am On Mar 01, 2016
raumdeuter:
Nothing can be more useless than arsenal. Not even Pataki is this useless

LOL. Talk. Na the asinwinger I blame. I won't let that old man kill me before my time.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 12:24am On Mar 01, 2016
Spy360:
Leicester could drop points against West Brom and Watford, while Tottenham could also lose points at West Ham.

So that victories for Arsenal against Swansea and in the North London derby could see us move to top of the league.

O My!

Stop this man! Wake up and smell the coffee! Enough with all these fanciful delusions.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 12:47am On Mar 01, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

[size=18pt]What's the point if Arsenal players are valued higher[/size] when they cant win the EPL for the last decade? End of the day the value is of no value if you cant win the title. [size=20pt]Arsenal has been a sorry bunch of underachievers for the past 10 years and yesterday was the icing on the cake.[/size]

How much did you buy Persie...?! Village boy... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 1:20am On Mar 01, 2016
Assnal.......smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:50am On Mar 01, 2016
Cretineous Gayners!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Continue licking ya wounds.

In Wenger we trust!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:36am On Mar 01, 2016
proudlysports:

Don't do this to yourself. Win or lose, those guys go home with hundreds of thousands of pounds monthly. Don't place your hopes in the hands of players who probably don't care as much as you do.

Pataki:

Stop this man! Wake up and smell the coffee! Enough with all these fanciful delusions.
I hear you.

The french blonde had better got his selections and motivations right against Swansea. I love the way fans and ex players attacked him and the team. They seem too relax and over confident.
That its Leicester and Tottenham above you doesn't mean the title is now yours.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2016
Pataki:

LOL. Talk. Na the asinwinger I blame. I won't let that old man kill me before my time.

Pataki my guy, you finally woke up from your traumatic coma?

How many weeks of therapy did Afrodoc recommend?

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 01, 2016
Spy360:

O My!

Story for the gods, the gods oo *in olamide's voice*

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 8:34am On Mar 01, 2016
codedguy1:

Pataki my guy, you finally woke up from your traumatic coma?

How many weeks of therapy did Afrodoc recommend?

grin grin

Please please do not bother Pataki! He is finally showing signs of recovery after that traumatic day.
He was in critical condition for awhile with fibrillation and decorticate posturing but thanks to defibrillation, intubation, antiarhythmics and therapeutic hypothermia he was able to make it.
In fact he has been banned for a few weeks from watching live matches or using the Internet, so I don't know how he was able to log on.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2016
afrodoc2:

Please please do not bother Pataki! He is finally showing signs of recovery after that traumatic day.
He was in critical condition for awhile with fibrillation and decorticate posturing but thanks to defibrillation, intubation, antiarhythmics and therapeutic hypothermia he was able to make it.
In fact he has been banned for a few weeks from watching live matches or using the Internet, so I don't know how he was able to log on.

grin grin grin grin

Please sir, how soon can elfenomeno the retárdèd midget be moved out of the ER?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2016
elrony:

grin grin grin grin

there isn't any need for the elf to b rushed back.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2016
elrony:

grin grin grin grin

chidexxy007:

there isn't any need for the elf to b rushed back.

I heard Afrodoc could only bring him back to life after removing his liver, small intestine and one kidney.

We need to commend the doc for showing love to these guys for free because Wenger has refused to pay for their treatment.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Spy360:

I hear you.

The french blonde had better got his selections and motivations right against Swansea. I love the way fans and ex players attacked him and the team. They seem too relax and over confident.
That its Leicester and Tottenham above you doesn't mean the title is now yours.

To be honest, after years of watching Arsenal, one can only blame the manager. We've had change in personality (as per players) but the result is the same. Seems to me that once we are sure of top 4, we relax. See our players taking selfies after beating City as if the title was won on that day.
Anyway, mathematically it's still possible to win the league and we do have the players win it. But do we have the mentality? That's the big question. We should know after the next two games.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
This was what an assnal fan said after the loss...

An open letter to Arsenal
Throughout this years, we have stick to Wenger and his beliefs, yes glory years, the season we become unbeatable, a few small
cups here and there yes SMALL, we are always fourth best, and that's the truth.
This season is a little different, we had a good chance, to actually being the champions. This and that happen, we lose possesion easily, passing all over the place,
players like fxking ramsey, flamini,
mertesacker and arteta is below par this season, we lost cazorla our charasmatic midfielder to injury.
It's about time you go Wenger, you are old, lost for ideas and always in denial, you promise an active transfer window in January but noooo... you only brought in one decent centre midfielder. Let's take today for an example, not to
disrepect Man Utd (still quality and all) but the whole team is barely 21?!?! and yet with all the hype and confidence, you still let us
down.... against Southampton, West Ham (on our 1st match)... utter disappointing.
You can keep on playing your water slides, volleyball at some beach which you really love. Please resign for the sake of our future.

ps. the last time i cried like this was when my mum was giving birth to me. and for those still supporting him, there's a difference between AMBITIOUS & UTTER DENIAL.
- your HURTFUL & ambitious Arsenal fan cry

he is right though smiley

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
proudlysports:

To be honest, after years of watching Arsenal, one can only blame the manager. We've had change in personality (as per players) but the result is the same. Seems to me that once we are sure of top 4, we relax. See our players taking selfies after beating City as if the title was won on that day.
Anyway, mathematically it's still possible to win the league and we do have the players win it. But do we have the mentality? That's the big question. We should know after the next two games.
I think that the reason Arsenal fans still feel they have a chance of winning the title is because of the calibre of teams above us.

Leicester and Tottenham are viewed as lesser teams that we can surpass, capable of dropping points. Had it been that Chelsea, United or City were the ones above us, it would have been goodnight blues by now.

Meanwhile, Kante is injured.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Funpeter: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
proudlysports:

Weldone sire.......... I found it hard that peeps go so low to start e war and rain abuses.
Can defend Arsenal back then in Uni and argue till thy kingdomw come,but realise that it doesnt worth it, so I enjoy the game and take it one game after the other..

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Spy360:
Its about 11games to go. Its not over yet, but the manager and players have so far failed us who try to give them a chance.

I will still be hopeful that we can make it, but my hopes were really tested yesterday.

Like as I have always pointed out, it lies on Wenger to prove his onus this season as there can be no more excuses.

My conclusion now is that Wenger should consider stepping down if he fails to deliver the title.

You are hoping against hope
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
Keky:
I think its astonishing that Ozil has 18 assists in the league given the current bottle jobs up front he works with some matches. Those numbers will mean very little if we don't go on and win the league.

Is this compensation as a title
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
pickabeau1:

You are hoping against hope
At least it is scriptural.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Odunharry(m): 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Still want Arsenal to win the league if they can..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Spy360:

At least it is scriptural.

Ok grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2016
Spy360:

I think that the reason Arsenal fans still feel they have a chance of winning the title is because of the calibre of teams above us.

Leicester and Tottenham are viewed as lesser teams that we can surpass, capable of dropping points. Had it been that Chelsea, United or City were the ones above us, it would have been goodnight blues by now.

Meanwhile, Kante is injured.
Sure we can still win. Sure Leicester and Spurs will drop points. The issue is WILL Arsenal take advantage? This is the question many fans cannot answer in the affirmative based on past experience. Fans like me prefer to take it one game at a time. You only need to have been an Arsenal fan for about 5 years to know that projecting more than one match ahead is opening yourself up to yourself unnecessary high bp.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:42am On Mar 02, 2016
proudlysports:

Sure we can still win. Sure Leicester and Spurs will drop points. The issue is WILL Arsenal take advantage? This is the question many fans cannot answer in the affirmative based on past experience. Fans like me prefer to take it one game at a time. You only need to have been an Arsenal fan for about 5 years to know that projecting more than one match ahead is opening yourself up to yourself unnecessary high bp.
Yes, presently I am conditioning my mind to be satisfied with a top four finish.

Not withstanding, some seasons ago, Arsenal found themselves 15points behind Spurs who were in 4th place with just 10games to go. Then Spurs had Bale in their ranks.

Arsene led the team to a 10game winning streak, after beating Spurs 5-2 and usurping them on the last day.

If, a big if Arsene can relive that magic, hopefully the title can be ours. Hopefully.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olodo(m): 6:56am On Mar 02, 2016
And so Leicester drop points!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2016
Until it's mathematically impossible for us to win the league is when I throw in the towel and look forward to winning it the next season...

If you think this match is disappointing... there are ten other matches I've watched that I felt like throwing up...

But I'm a fan...

I support Arsenal and 3SC locally... just fascinated with the name... and every season... I hope we both win our respective leagues... if we don't win it this season... I'm hopeful for the next...

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hholar(m): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2016
HMMMNNNN
I smell party rice here.....
grin angry angry grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Even if we beat Swansea and the spurs, my confidence level playing against Watford at the Emirates will still be very low.

That's what Wenger and his boys has turned we realistic fans into.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2016
Spy360:

Yes, presently I am conditioning my mind to be satisfied with a top four finish.

Not withstanding, some seasons ago, Arsenal found themselves 15points behind Spurs who were in 4th place with just 10games to go. Then Spurs had Bale in their ranks.

Arsene led the team to a 10game winning streak, after beating Spurs 5-2 and usurping them on the last day.

If, a big if Arsene can relive that magic, hopefully the title can be ours. Hopefully.

That would be difficult. Spurs and Leicester have lost only three games each this season, however they have a high number of draws. If we can increase our win ratio , we stand a chance inspite of having lost a whopping six games already. Every match here on is important but the one against Spurs is absolutely crucial.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Until it's mathematically impossible for us to win the league is when I throw in the towel and look forward to winning it the next season...

If you think this match is disappointing... there are ten other matches I've watched that I felt like throwing up...

But I'm a fan...

I support Arsenal and 3SC locally... just fascinated with the name... and every season... I hope we both win our respective leagues... if we don't win it this season... I'm hopeful for the next...
You try o..3SC and Arsenal...double heartbreak ni yen o. At least my local team Enyimba sometimes help with some consolation whenever Arsenal mess up

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Spy360:

Was top 4, 4th position to be precise not the plan from the onset?

Abi you think say una go win BPL. SMH

angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (3564) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.