Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2369839 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Make I shut you up....

Are you making top 4...?!

Who are the ones forever bound to play semi amateur sides in Europe...?!

Is qualifying talk more playing with Midtjylland a thing of honour now at Manchester...?!

How the mighty have fallen...

You beat us today... but brother... wake up from your slumber... until you make top 4... you're now in my shadow... not just Arsenal... Leicester, Tottenham and Man City... your mates are now Everton, Southampton and I dare say Watford... I'm in third position... you're in 6th... no be all of us start this league...?! Or them deduct points from you...?!

But as usual... as a village boy that you are from Ibadan... what do you know about football...

We'll see you next environmental day for market women which is on Thursday...
Mumu!!
Are u winning the league?? Or are u winning the UCL??

Has ur useless club ever had the opportunity of celebrating an European trophy in 120+ yrs of existence??

Yes we beat u today. And we didn't just beat u. We did it with a bunch of teenagers no one had heard of b4 today.

If we are looking at one of the many mediocre clubs in Europe, Arsenal will be one of thr teams topping the list

Whether we make top 4 or not is not ur business. Right now its easier for us to make top 4 than for Arsenal to win the league.

U say United are behind Leicester and Tottenham. Errm what position is Arsenal again on the table??

It is easy as an Arsenal fan to be content with top 4 every season. Afterall, that's the kind of mediocrity u lot surround urseleves with.

No need to pour out ur frustrations on d thread like a pained 10 yr old girl on her period...

Arsenal might be 3rd and United might 5th. But Arsenal will forever be regarded as little boys whenever United is concerned.....

9 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Where's that silly Village Boy... I'm home early... so I get your time tonight...

AdeLaNa1 omo Oyo... bóòdé ooo...

Make I finish you...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:

When ever doesn't it matter...?! Ani... nah popcorn... aka guguru you use do brain...

Head to Head over both legs... who comes out top...?!

Oya... omo ibadan... calculate...
Since u feel like reminding us that u won 3-0, maybe i can remind u as well that u lost 8-2 not too long ago
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Where's that silly Village Boy... I'm home early... so I get your time tonight...

AdeLaNa1 omo Oyo... bóòdé ooo...

Make I finish you...
See stupîdity at its highest. So bcoz i live in IB now means am from Oyo?? U and common sense clearly have nothing in common!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
@AdeLaNa1... I just asked you a couple of questions... you wan use your epistle dodge am.... Who your miserable team wan dislodge commot for top 4....?!

Arsenal...

Lmaoooooooooooooo...

As usual... you go dodge the question...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
See stupîdity at its highest. So bcoz i live in IB now means am from Oyo?? U and common sense clearly have nothing in common!!

But you're a village boy... have you forgotten how you tell us stories of how you talk football with taxi drivers and Okada riders at a newspaper stand at Challenge bus stop...?!

Ib and Oyo...?! What's the difference...?! Semi detached hut...?! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, what is this colour called in inglis language, cos that is what Manchester is

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:

But you're a village boy... have you forgotten how you tell us stories of how you talk football with taxi drivers and Okada riders at a newspaper stand at Challenge bus stop...?!

Ib and Oyo...?! What's the difference...?! Semi detached hut...?! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let's not descend to their level by attacking their lives outside football.

LVG receiving the anointing

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
edoyad:

Let's not descend to their level by attacking their lives outside football.

LVG receiving the anointing

Lol... and I'm just warming up ooo... I wan finish am nii... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:

That's how u'll be behaving like something with sub zero IQ. Bring out a post where i said such or forever remain stupîd.....

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Can you imagine the effrontery, a team that needs a miracle to finish in top four dey even mock us?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
edoyad:
grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, what is this colour called in inglis language, cos that is what Manchester is
Yes. Its an English trophy. And i'd be happy if my team won it.

But issit the League?? Issit the FA Cup?? Issit UCL or Europa?? In the last 5 seasons, Both United and City ve won 2 EPL titles each. That's why i said the color is neither blue nor red. And if u feel like stretching the sample size past 5 yrs, then we'd know which colour Manchester would be.

U Arsenal fans should try reasoning outside the box sometimes. U'd find out ur life would be better....

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:
@AdeLaNa1... I just asked you a couple of questions... you wan use your epistle dodge am.... Who your miserable team wan dislodge commot for top 4....?!

Arsenal...

Lmaoooooooooooooo...

As usual... you go dodge the question...
If my U21 boys can beat ur senior team, then yes. Ur useless team would be the one struggling for top 4 as usual at the end of the day....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
edoyad:

Can you imagine the effrontery, a team that needs a miracle to finish in top four dey even mock us?
A team dat lost to an U21 side deserves every reason to be mocked and ridiculed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Give it ur best shot....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Pataki was last seen on ori-oke praying his useless club didn't get humiliated today. But elfeminine was seen running away after the final whistle like....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Gayner's fan now post pic of a team celebrating her trophy on their thread. Smh

Better to hand this club over to Mr Ibu
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
edoyad:

Forget dat tin joor, you've been finishing in top 4 all dis years.. still no UCL trophy, no BPL trophy.. just dey consume space cheesy , d teenage guy dat 4cked you up today was just 6 years old when you last lifted BPL trophy...
Abi top 4 na trophy ??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Forget dat tin joor, you've been finishing in top 4 all dis years.. still no UCL trophy, no BPL trophy.. just dey consume space cheesy , d teenage guy dat 4cked you up today was just 6 years old when you last lifted BPL trophy...
Abi top 4 na trophy ??
**Sigh**
My guy!! Explaining these simple concepts to an Arsenal fan is like explaining Further Maths to a 10 yr old.

No point!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
raumdeuter:
Nothing can be more useless than arsenal. Not even Pataki is this useless

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Yes. Its an English trophy. And i'd be happy if my team won it.

But issit the League?? Issit the FA Cup?? Issit UCL or Europa?? In the last 5 seasons, Both United and City ve won 2 EPL titles each
. That's why i said the color is either blue or red. And if u feel like stretching the sample size past 5 yrs, then we'd know which colour Manchester would be.

U Arsenal fans should try reasoning outside the box sometimes. U'd find out ur life would be better....

Capital one cup is now a window dressing , it's not a title. All I know is, unless Man city can win the UCL, that is the trophy that will rule Manchester till 2017.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
chrisley024:
Gayner's fan now post pic of a team celebrating her trophy on their thread. Smh

Better to hand this club over to Mr Ibu

i dont like insulting ppl online but why should one be so daft to put a pic of his archrivals celebrating a trophy on his own thread just to try and make a point... smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
edoyad:

Capital one cup is now a window dressing , it's not a title. All I know is, unless Man city can win the UCL, that is the trophy that will rule Manchester till 2017.
Bookmarked for future reference....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
GloryIsaac:

i dont like insulting ppl online but why should one be so daft to put a pic of his archrivals celebrating a trophy on his own thread just to try and make a point... smh
deluded fans

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Abi top 4 na trophy ??

Alright, English FA have added 10 points to Man Utd for winning with a teenage player in the squad. Just listen to these kindergarten points
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
**Sigh**
My guy!! Explaining these simple concepts to an Arsenal fan is like explaining Further Maths to a 10 yr old.

No point!

grin grin .. abeg , d hilux is waiting.. fellow manutd fans, lets go back to our thread.. We live to beat Arsenal another day smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
GloryIsaac:

You obviously are very slow, do you know what the meaning of arch rival is or it's something you hear people using on TV? So you honestly want to tell me you don't know who Man City's "arch rival" is? Grab a dictionary please. If you like, use one million monikers, your daftness stinks on you like the smell of a skunk
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
GloryIsaac:

When i said earlier that old age doesn't guarantee sense, i knew what i was saying. Eastbay was 100% correct when he said Arsenal fans are the SI unit of Useless.

Posting dat pic is just like say Madrid posting a Pic of Barca celebrating the trebble and ising it to mock Atletico for going trophyless last season...

U cant get more ridiculous than that!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
sod09:
y is spy360 calling me... I told u febuary is wen d season start
wat surprises me is dat u claim to be an arsenal fan nd u can't predict aw d season will go..AW is brain dead nothing to offer
I was saying d truth some mofos were calling me names..
now WOB is trending on afc thread
we lost to d worst chelshit squad
same wit manure
we shd av been 20+ points ahead now but we keep chasing d leader

Egbon how far, the form still remain? I want fill am. When you talk make we wait till May, I been dey hope to proof you wrong. angry

But as of now, am officially a WOB... grin

It's time for the man with pussy cat face to leave the club for us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Abi top 4 na trophy ??
You no know? Top 4 na trophy wey them do specially for Assnal ooooo.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
edoyad:

Alright, English FA have added 10 points to Man Utd for winning with a teenage player in the squad. Just listen to these kindergarten points

what are you even saying?? i asked you a question.. Top 4 na trophy ?? , stop consuming space joor.. funny enough, you always make it out of UCL group stage, then whats next? fallout in R16 .. assuming you finish 3rd in the group stage, you still get chance to carry european cup sef, but u no go gree.. see sevilla nah cheesy cheesy ..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
**Sigh**

No point!
Holy F**k!

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.