Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2369835 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
From Benzema to Higuain to Aubameyang to Morata and now to Vardy.

May God not allow us go from grace to grass. Amin!
Big Head this is just the beginning.

Meanwhile...

Another Mourinho Scam Detected

After turning Falcao to FowlCow, could Mou be on the brink of unleashing another gaffe? Signing a grandfather to pair with grandson. Ibra and Rashford. At 35 Ibra is only thinking of pension fund managers. Maybe Mou is the mugu and Manure the maga he has been praying for.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2016
SIRcumalot:

lol.

how this thing wan take work sef ?
vardy from the few Leicester city game I don't watch need enough space to run into nobody dey give arsenal space.

Lol. Wetin concern me. As long as he and Arsenal flop, i'm happy!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2016
Fkhalifa:
I wouldn't mind vardy even if its just for 2/3 seasons, have you all forgotten v.persie? how he like single handedly won the league for manure at age 29
.Age is no longer in football o,so far you are fit and energetic, you are good to go be you a teen or 35s
so na vardy u dey take equate rvp....if vardy was so so good no b arsenal go sign am cool
or is he better than ibra? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2016
Spy360:

Big Head this is just the beginning.

Meanwhile...

Another Mourinho Scam Detected

After turning Falcao to FowlCow, could Mou be on the brink of unleashing another gaffe? Signing a grandfather to pair with grandson. Ibra and Rashford. At 35 Ibra is only thinking of pension fund managers. Maybe Mou is the mugu and Manure the maga he has been praying for.
Shut up. Scholes came out of retirement at 32 and still won d league. Drogba came back to Chelsea, collected his pension and still added an extra EPL trophy to show his future grandkids.

Even if Zlatan comes, he's coming on a free. And i can count how many Arsenal fans for here including u ll start having Wet dreams if to say na Arsenal wan sign am.

Anyways, the Vardy wey Wenger wan buy, how old is he again?? Abi shey no be d same Wenger go loan a crippled Kim whatever from where ever he found him??

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2016
lekkie073:
If vardy was so so good no b arsenal go sign am cool
Fact!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2016
lekkie073:
so na vardy u dey take equate rvp....if vardy was so so good no b arsenal go sign am cool
Giroud is so good that Arsenal fans are happy Wenger kept on using him? No be every good player out there will the best scouts see or sign o

Based on present form, I will take vardy for English football ahead of IBra cheesy tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SIRcumalot: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lol. Wetin concern me. As long as he and Arsenal flop, i'm happy!!
I dey reason my guy,Danny boy.
injury really finish am.
he brings more to the table than giroud or vardy if he join.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2016
Fkhalifa:
Giroud is so good that Arsenal fans are happy Wenger kept on using him? No be every good player out there will the best scouts see or sign o

Based on present form, I will take vardy for English football ahead of IBra cheesy tongue
vardy with no mahrez is like having a car without a steering grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2016
lekkie073:
vardy with no mahrez is like having a car without a steering grin

vardy with the best ever Bpl chances creator is gon be like?? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2016
Fkhalifa:
vardy with the best ever Bpl chances creator is gon be like?? tongue
can a MAN DIESEL truck steering work well with a C-Class Benz.....the kind of passes vardy would get from ozil would always be very close to the keeper's box and vardy from observation doesn't thrive in such situations....vardy needs to run and hit d ball, not wait for killer passes dat have the tendency to 'kill' him too tongue

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2016
lekkie073:
can a MAN DIESEL truck steering work well with a C-Class Benz.....the kind of passes vardy would get from ozil would always be very close to the keeper's box and vardy from observation doesn't thrive in such situations....vardy needs to run and hit d ball, not wait for killer passes dat have the tendency to 'kill' him too tongue
lmao
Dats got me cracking up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Delusional Gayners!!!!.... after signing Chaka the Zulu, it's now Vardy!...Buhahhahaha as if you ll win the league even in the next ten years!!!!

grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
lekkie073:
baba na you sabi cheesy, my own is anything better than giroud is okay by me and I wouldn't mind vardy..even though I doubt the transfer will come through
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
lekkie073:
See ya head. Manure backed out of the deal due to no UCL. Vardy considered it a step down. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fkhalifa:
baba na you sabi cheesy, my own is anything better than giroud is okay by me and I wouldn't mind vardy..even though I doubt the transfer will come through
grin grin grin grin OK
I hear u tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fkhalifa:

Gbam!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
What are the Gunners up to?
Chelsea bought finished 10th. Manure spent finished outside top 4. Arsenal did't buy or spend and finshed 2nd. Now they are spending and everyone is getting the jitters.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
lekkie073:
grin grin grin grin OK I hear u tongue tongue
The wey you dey use emoji eh, are you dmcdad?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Spy360:
why no go ask him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
shots fired I feel this man's pain It comes with the game
what 'pain' are you talking about, nig.ga?

abeg park well for one side o!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Spy360:
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
Spy360:
What are the Gunners up to?

Chelsea bought finished 10th.
Manure spent finished outside top 4.
Arsenal did't buy or spend and finshed 2nd.
Now they are spending and everyone is getting the jitters.

Shut ur mouth!!!. You don start with all this your beginning of season kolo abi ? Arsenal didn't buy ko,arsenal didn't buy ni. So cech fail from heaven abi ?

No worry season go soon start, mk we see who jitters go pinish.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Like we announced here, Vardy deal to be sealed before Euros

"When asked by Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport whether the Gunners had made an offer for the 29-year-old, Ranieri replied: "It's all true."

Arsenal and Leicester are now in talks and a deal could be finalised by the end of the weekend."
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Danhumprey:
what 'pain' are you talking about, nig.ga?

abeg park well for one side o!
I no C parking space
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
lekkie073:
That's because Giroud prefers to sit in the box cos of his lack of pace.
I don't even get ur logic sef so u mean Ozil will just throw pass into the box with no one on the end of it? Na wa ooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
proudlysports:
Like we announced here, Vardy deal to be sealed before Euros

"When asked by Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport whether the Gunners had made an offer for the 29-year-old, Ranieri replied: "It's all true."

Arsenal and Leicester are now in talks and a deal could be finalised by the end of the weekend."
Make all these euro players no go carry injury ooo
I can see some pple already having panic attack over this piece of news.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Gayners and hopelessness are inseparable!!!!!....

see them celebrating over mere transfers like they won the league(which they won't in the next ten years).

Lmao grin

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
elrony:
Gayners and hopelessness are inseparable!!!!!....

see them celebrating over mere transfers like they won the league(which they won't in the next ten years).

Lmao grin
No one has mentioned winning the league except u, we are only tired of seeing Giroud play like a snail.
But then you are a troll so u didn't realise this.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

That's because Giroud prefers to sit in the box cos of his lack of pace.
I don't even get ur logic sef so u mean Ozil will just throw pass into the box with no one on the end of it? Na wa ooo
yes...he doesn't look ...he just believes his team mate will be there and goes on to throw d pass....I ve seen him throw passes at no one in particular very well...cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
lekkie073:
yes...he doesn't look ...he just believes his team mate will be there and goes on to throw d pass....I ve seen him throw passes at no one in particular very well...cheesy
That's a lie unless a thru pass that D person that should be on the end didn't copy!!!!
So u mean he created impeccable number of chances by throwing such passes. Liar!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

That's a lie unless a thru pass that D person that should be on the end didn't copy!!!!
!
same noni grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

No one has mentioned winning the league except u, we are only tired of seeing Giroud play like a snail.
But then you are a troll so u didn't realise this.

Giroud your best striker?..... how many of your forwards have got more goals than him in recent seasons? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.