Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,937 members, 7,962,988 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2460332 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (3674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2012
mukina2:
na gervinho goal abeg he worked for it angry

eisfel abi na eiffel tower no work ? grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2012
afobe afobe afobe afobe afobe afobe afobe!!!!! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2012
fredoooooo:

eisfel abi na eiffel tower no work ? grin grin grin
no gervinho just dash am ball to send inside net angry grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2012
djourou still they arsenal , make una loan the guy jare grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2012
mukina2: afobe afobe afobe afobe afobe afobe afobe!!!!! angry

wetin the guy do u sef , dribble and cross in , you still dey complain , wetin you want sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2012
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

see possible goal again! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2012
good save goal keeper
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2012
hahah see tv5 and his biabia grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
game over 2 all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
game over
2 -2

we go share trophy with kitchee . .kitchen fc grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
back to swimming! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 1025: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
see wenger and his dressing. na waaa
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mkmyers45(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
mukina2: back to swimming! grin
for inside basin?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
Assanal don begin struggle already

Na wa oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 1025: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
Hurray! arsenal has just won their second trophy of the season. what a great team to behold. congrats as enemies are put to shame.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2012
What do you guys think about our preparations this season?
To me I don't think we have planned our pre-season properly. I expect them to reintroduce the Emirates Cup next season or at least participate in a team competition playing against top rated european/epl sides.

As it is now, we may only have one game (against Koln) to play our first team and with the sort of defensive issues noticed in Asia, I'm not sure if one game will be enough to sort them all out. I guess we'l have to use the first few matches of the EPL to correct these mistakes.

Im not impressed! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2012
This happened last month but funny so I thought Ild post:

André Santos!!! ‏@Andre_Santos27
@YossiBenayoun15 back on track, see you tomorrow Pal. Hope you're well :-)

Yossi Benayoun ‏@YossiBenayoun15
@Andre_Santos27 amigooo..you will see me tomorrow only if you have my picture☺..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by harryobas: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2012
1025:

is not about you alone. everything and everybody in arsenal likes it when it is coming from a troubled club, relegated club or free agent. in fact, anything cheap or free. i will not be surprise one day if arsenal as a club will turn into beggars who plead for other clubs to dash them players.

Na wetin concern u if arsenal turn to beggars.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2012
Latest from Arsene:

Bendtner, Squillaci and Park will be on their way to go somewhere. Arshavin, it depends. We have to sit together and talks. He could still have a future at the club.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2012
^^ Best news in ages - especially the Squillaci bit. . . would be better if that list said Chamakh instead of Bendtner.

Hope it comes to pass soonest.

@ Proudly

I'm not impressed with our preparations either - Citeh aside, it seemed more focused on money making than actually getting the side prepared. Even if we played in Abuja, that still wouldn't count as top level competition either.

The defensive issues were inevitable IMO - playing Djourou, Bartley, Flappy and Jenkinson in one game is enough to wreak havoc on the best defences, not to mention playing Djourou and Miquel together. Those kinds of pairings should only happen in Carling Cup preliminaries.

Most worrying for me was Gibbs though - he's our 'first choice' LB and was terrible in all the games so far - getting caught out of position, lackadaisical and generally poor concentration. He needs to get his head straight before stepping out for actual games.

I think (more like hope) when we have Koko and the Verminator in the heart of defence that the other aspects of defence will calm down.

As for Steve Bould coming to work 'magic'. . . .not looking very impressed so far, but early days still.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2012
^^^
I don't know how much influence Bould would have on this team considering that our youth teams were known more for their attacking ability than their defensive side. Maybe on a one-on-one basis, he could give advice to Jenkinson, Gibbs and Santos but on general defensive work, if I base it on what Ive seen from the youth teams he's coached in the past, its 'same ol Arsenal'.

As for Gibbs, Im even more worried that Arsene played Santos at left midfield in the games we've seen so far. Hopefully, we are not about to witness another Eboue all over again.

Again, we most likely won't be starting the season with any of our new signings i.e. Podolski and Giroud since they have not played with the first team since signing for us which means we should expect to see Chamakh (if RVP leaves).

I feel we are two/three pre-season games short minus the Koln game.
Well there's still three more weeks to go ...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eldee(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2012
How is everyone doing? I actually do miss this place.

Anyway does anyone have any further information on the players we are supposedly following? Twitter gist says we're still hot on Santi Carzola?? and M'Villa, despite Wenger's firm assertions. Apparently, we do need to sell a few players to get that sorted. Park is going, Bendtner's refusing a wage cut and Vela looks like it's almost done too.

If we do get two of them, then RVP really doesn't have an excuse to leave. He will have to lose his holier-than-thou stance and go to Man United as a greedy player would.

And who saw Ramsey's surprisingly good match against the U.A.E? Seems like he really needs more bench time to give us a good game every now and then. With Wilshere's injury not looking any better than it was a year ago, he really needs to step up his game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
Eldee my boy. . . .long time no see. Hope you're doing good bro.

The media still believe we're on the Sahin and Cazorla chase. . . .don't know much else really.

As for Ramsey, I know some folk have written him off here already, but I still have big hopes for the lad - he will improve. Anyone taking over the Cesc role would've suffered, not to mention a player playing in essentially his first full season in the top flight after a serious injury.

For now, I'll be happy to see the back of some of the squad deadwood as that can only assist in the arrival of new players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2012
Well, Wenger has spoken. As usual,Diaby and Wilshere will be like new signings.So signing Carzola and/or sahin will be a miraculous miracle. I'm even adding Ramsey to the list of new signings cos he'll be joining from Olympics. Not to talk of Mertesacker who wasn't available towards end of last season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
I see the rat poison finally got rid of the rodent that used to reside here.

This Carzola gist has dragged on too long, personally i'm not holding my breathe.
Ramsey will improve, how well he can become is anyone's guess but i'm expecting bette rthings from him, people seem to forget he's only 21, he's game can only improve now that he has a full season under his belt.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 1025: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
eldee: How is everyone doing? I actually do miss this place.

Anyway does anyone have any further information on the players we are supposedly following? Twitter gist says we're still hot on Santi Carzola?? and M'Villa, despite Wenger's firm assertions. Apparently, we do need to sell a few players to get that sorted. Park is going, Bendtner's refusing a wage cut and Vela looks like it's almost done too.

If we do get two of them, then RVP really doesn't have an excuse to leave. He will have to lose his holier-than-thou stance and go to Man United as a greedy player would.

And who saw Ramsey's surprisingly good match against the U.A.E? Seems like he really needs more bench time to give us a good game every now and then. With Wilshere's injury not looking any better than it was a year ago, he really needs to step up his game.

in this age and time that players are asking for pay rise anyhow, you are thinking of pay cut on the side of a player that is still young? na waa. if bendtner is ur brother, will u advise him to take a pay cut? if u are bendtner, will u take a pay cut? why is wenger not taking a pay cut at least to show leadership by example?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:46am On Aug 01, 2012
In my years of religiously and ardently following my dear club, i have watched with utter disgust talents like Overmars,Patrick Viera, M.Flamini, C.Fab, A.Hleb, A.Cole and of course the king himself T.Henry move away from the club, some have been rewarded with dream titles while others activated the self destruct button with such transfers to their career, thus, a 20 million euros offer for a glass footed 29 year old with one more year to his contract is not a bad deal(in my opinion), considering we have done worse deals with younger players with greater value in the past..

Even though it's become a sour norm that can only be likened to the tasteless white part of an egg, i am optimistic about our prospects going into the new season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
Dude, do you dream about shakespeare and D.O Fagunwa daily? grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by vizman4i(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
Report: Cazorla set for Gunners medical

Spain international Santi Cazorla is due to fly into London this week for a medical with Arsenal, Sky Sports understands.

The Malaga midfielder wants to quit the troubled La Liga club, whose Qatarian owners are looking to sell.

Despite a takeover looking likely, Cazorla is pressing for his sale to go through and he looks set to get his wish with a deal worth around 22million euros (£17.3million) apparently set to be agreed between the two clubs.

The player's representatives have reportedly already held talks with Arsenal and they are happy with the proposed deal on offer at the Emirates.

Malaga paid 19million euros to Villarreal just 12 months ago, but they have debts of around 40million euros which need settling this week.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by vizman4i(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
[/color][b[b]]Italian player agent Fabio Parisi has claimed that Robin van Persie’s mooted transfer to Juventus has already been signed.

The Arsenal striker has been linked with a summer departure from North London for months now with Manchester City, Manchester United and Juventus all heavily linked.
[/b]
It is believed that the Turin club appear to have won the race for the Dutch ace with an improved bid coming in earlier this week and further to that, Parisi told Italian TV that the deal is already done and dusted.

“I think Juventus have had a signed contract with van Persie for some time locked away in a notary’s desk,” he said.

“It is just my opinion, but I think there’s an eight out of 10 chance the Dutchman will join the Bianconeri.

“Juventus want to win and he is considered the ideal addition to achieve that.”

[/b][color=#006600]

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
See Ramsey having a good game, playing like he's a different player.

Why does he do so well for his national teams but comes to Arsenal to play feces.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kaypumpin2(m): 2:22am On Aug 02, 2012
The spot-light isn't even on RVP in those pictures of today's training.What's that thing they say about change and constancy. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (3674) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.