Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,950 members, 7,963,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:30 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2460363 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (3674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ok..so it seems we've lost out on Carzola and Sahin is the fall back plan.
Breaking news from Al-jazeera..Sahin to Arsenal (1 season loan deal)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
Can't believe the Bird Nest'$ Stadium was built with 500 million dollars. Nuri Sahin transfer is based on reports.
Expecting the official site to confirm this!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by harryobas: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
1025:

wow, this boy fine to join trophy-less league.

Why are u jealous?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nateevs(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
@Debo

You don kolo o!
LMAO at "Shanko Rashidi" . .

Dude gat me falling off a chair.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
Katsumoto: [b]ARSE[/b]nal fans have a thread? shocked angry lipsrsealed

This is abuse of power from Mukina. I am going to inform Seun. grin
kasu wetin you dey find here angry

stop jolosing tongue

we the best! cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
mukina2:

stop jolosing tongue

we the best! cool

hahahah grin grin grin grin grin hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
proudly9ja: Ok..so it seems we've lost out on Carzola and Sahin is the fall back plan.
Breaking news from Al-jazeera..Sahin to Arsenal (1 season loan deal)

Na lie jor. . . Shanko is still coming to the Emiraati. tongue

As for today's game, it was a good workout, showing us Jenkinson and Bartley aint ready for the first team quite yet, and we need proper strikers in this side. We have threat from the wings - Chambo, Theo and Yao played well - but we need more direct penetration in front.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Katsumoto: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2012
mukina2:

stop jolosing tongue

we the best! cool

Yeah, I know your de best.

The best got hammered today. grin grin grin

But I at least like ARSEnal a bit. Better Assnal than Chelski or Manure wink

So what are you guys doing about Van Persie? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
Katsumoto:

Hahahaha Mr Loserpool, wetin you dey find for here ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Katsumoto: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
naijababe:

Hahahaha Mr Loserpool, wetin you dey find for here ?

I recently discovered this section, you ASSnal and Manure fans are in trouble. grin

Surely, you don't want me to start reminding you of your failures.

So drop the loserpool talk, or else.

I have told you before, I have a soft spot for Arsenal. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
fredoooooo:

angry

Katsumoto:

na pre-season o tongue we have enough tricks in the bag, dont just dare us cool

RVP issue tire me jare.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
Kazza, you are my paddy. You don't want to join the roach already, there's an extermination mission on him. Drop the assnal abi na ARSEnal and we call it quits, kapish.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
naijababe: Kazza, you are my paddy. You don't want to join the roach already, there's an extermination mission on him. Drop the assnal abi na ARSEnal and we call it quits, kapish.

another die hard fan ............. i laugh in wenger grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Katsumoto: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
naijababe: Kazza, you are my paddy. You don't want to join the roach already, there's an extermination mission on him. Drop the assnal abi na ARSEnal and we call it quits, kapish.

Deal

Spits on palms and offers it to Naijababe as an offer of friendship, mutual respect, camaraderie, yadi yada, etc.

By the way, who is the roach
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
mukina2:
angry

na pre-season o tongue we have enough tricks in the bag, dont just dare us cool

RVP issue tire me jare.

tricks to win champions league or emirate cup , anyway i see una win one cup this year , but dont ask me which one grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
Katsumoto:

Deal

Spits on palms and offers it to Naijababe as an offer of friendship, mutual respect, camaraderie, yadi yada, etc.

By the way, who is the roach

You find out soon enough, Prolly sleeping, don't want to wake it. I am tired of its buzzing (do roaches buzz ?) grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
Though we lost today's match, these young lads really impressed me. There are a lot of potentials with these boys and I really hope the motivation will stay stronger for us to go out and win some trophies.

Arsenal I believe-in with all my heart. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
debosky:

Na lie jor. . . Shanko is still coming to the Emiraati. tongue

As for today's game, it was a good workout, showing us Jenkinson and Bartley aint ready for the first team quite yet, and we need proper strikers in this side. We have threat from the wings - Chambo, Theo and Yao played well - but we need more direct penetration in front.
When I read Malaga asking for 20million, I gave up on AW coughing out that kind of money for a 27 year old player. A loan move for Sahin sounds more realistic but me sef, Im strongly hoping 'Shanko' will still end up here and if wishes were horses, maybe both of them sef grin grin
If Arsene gets us Sahin and Carzola and keeps RVP, Il never complain about him again! grin

Pataki: Though we lost today's match, these young lads really impressed me. There are a lot of potentials with these boys and I really hope the motivation will stay stronger for us to go out and win some trophies.

Those potentials no b for this season o. Aneke needs to go on loan to a Championship or EPL side.
The only reason I'm considering Jenkinson is cos he's 20 yrs old and 'miracle' can still happen. IMO, that guy shouldn't be in our first team. We have to cope with him though seeing that Sagna is injured till October.
Bartley could be loaned to a premier league side but Ild play him ahead of Squillacci though. The advantage he has is that he's capable of playing the DM position too considering Song will be going for the 2013 Nations Cup if they make it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 1025: 5:32am On Jul 28, 2012
Arsene's anger at RvP questions: Furious Wenger insists he has 'not had any more contact from City or United about him'

“I have talked about Van Persie and I’m not talking about that question anymore. Do you ­understand?” says angry Wenger

na waa. is it not too early to get angry. carzola is 27 and does not worth 20 million but RVP who is close to 29 will worth 30 million.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 7:12am On Jul 28, 2012
Na wa o. So all the younger players must more expensive than older ones. No matter their abilities.

Sahin to Arsenal on loan? I don't think that guy wants to leave Madrid. He already rejected Tottenham to be part of Modric's deal.
I think Malaga will still come back to beg us to buy Carzola for less, they are broke.
I'll still prefer Carzola though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 1025: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2012
folahann: Na wa o. So all the younger players must more expensive than older ones. No matter their abilities.

Sahin to Arsenal on loan? I don't think that guy wants to leave Madrid. He already rejected Tottenham to be part of Modric's deal.
I think Malaga will still come back to beg us to buy Carzola for less, they are broke.
I'll still prefer Carzola though.

is not about you alone. everything and everybody in arsenal likes it when it is coming from a troubled club, relegated club or free agent. in fact, anything cheap or free. i will not be surprise one day if arsenal as a club will turn into beggars who plead for other clubs to dash them players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2012
grin
^^^ olodo, isn't that a quality of a wise business man?

Carzola and Sahin or Sahin for Carzola, it's all good to me. Just strengthen the team damn it!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
Pataki: Though we lost today's match, these young lads really impressed me. There are a lot of potentials with these boys and I really hope the motivation will stay stronger for us to go out and win some trophies.

[size=13pt] Yep, the performance was quite impressive and we created chances (normal) but cldn't score cos we had no real striker in the 1st half and for the 2nd, we had oga Chamakh. Their GK was busier of the 2 , even though Flabby had to do the ball-picking from behind the net, unfortunately cry . Particularly, I liked the players' itch to shoot from any range with every opening they got, OxChambo, Santos, Theo, and even Gibbs all had cracks at goal, they didn't miss by very far and the city keeper made some brilliant saves. [/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2012
proudly9ja:
Those potentials no b for this season o. Aneke needs to go on loan to a Championship or EPL side.
The only reason I'm considering Jenkinson is cos he's 20 yrs old and 'miracle' can still happen. IMO, that guy shouldn't be in our first team. We have to cope with him though seeing that Sagna is injured till October.
Bartley could be loaned to a premier league side but Ild play him ahead of Squillacci though. The advantage he has is that he's capable of playing the DM position too considering Song will be going for the 2013 Nations Cup if they make it.

I think the potentials are ripe for this season. How long do we want to keep throwing out all these potentials for loans and experience? Remember the only reason we lost out of the UEFA Champions league against AC Milan was simply because our reserve bench was empty. We lost the steam when it most mattered. Wenger needs to start believing in a number of these players not the Chamakh types though. I am for one in support of the likes of Aneke, Afobe featuring more for the senior side of Arsenal. This is why we have the likes of Ox surprising us and sharpening the likes of Theo to be more eager and consistently fight for a shirt.

Kay-Dee:

[size=13pt] Yep, the performance was quite impressive and we created chances (normal) but cldn't score cos we had no real striker in the 1st half and for the 2nd, we had oga Chamakh. Their GK was busier of the 2 , even though Flabby had to do the ball-picking from behind the net, unfortunately cry . Particularly, I liked the players' itch to shoot from any range with every opening they got, OxChambo, Santos, Theo, and even Gibbs all had cracks at goal, they didn't miss by very far and the city keeper made some brilliant saves. [/size]
With Wilshere, Arteta, Rozy, and Diaby getting back into form, and we retain RVP coupled with a one or two more quality not quantity players purchased, Arsenal should have a formidable team filled with experienced players, younger and energetic players who are gunning for fame and glory this coming season!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
proudly9ja:
When I read Malaga asking for 20million, I gave up on AW coughing out that kind of money for a 27 year old player.

Debosky sports understands that Arsenal has made a bid of 23m Euros to Malaga, but Malaga is still in the process of verifying the accuracy of the bid as the bid amount was lodged in 10p coins. grin

Roll on FC Kitchee tomorrow - I need to see my boys in action again. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
Great game, the young man Eisfield excites me, looking at his movement off and on the ball, i can say we have a gem of a midfielder in our hands and Aneke impressed just as much. Eisfield played for just 15 mins or so but he looked like a maestro and his vision to change play from left to right is what we have missed in wilshere....just hope Wenger can show more faith in his likes for the coming season. Plus aneke showed brilliancy with some sly through balls that were defense splitting.

Now looking at the issues more prospectively, indeed we have a better future and we can sustain our football legacy with the way we harness our youth, and i fear for the likes of city cos all i see is them just buying to survive. Whether or not we win something this season(even though as a fan, i Honestly want some silverware) The manner in which our young men are being groomed will pay dividends sooner or later, but we must also be quick to identify that some players will or may never be able to play our style. Its the decision to let those one leave that will be key, whereby we continue to harness the ones with the true potentials.

I see good things with someone like Steve Bould as assistant cos i know He will definitely question any wrong decision wenger may take.

When is the next game?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2012
debosky:

Debosky sports understands that Arsenal has made a bid of 23m Euros to Malaga, but Malaga is still in the process of verifying the accuracy of the bid as the bid amount was lodged in 10p coins. grin

Funny thing is, I can actually see AW paying that much money in 10p coins just to make sure its the exact amount, nothing more.....every 10p counts!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dont8(m): 12:08am On Jul 29, 2012
What's funny? It's our year bro.
fredoooooo:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 1:08am On Jul 29, 2012
So, what is Wilshere's decision? Will he be ready for season start or we have to wait another year.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2012
diaby out for aneke
afobe in chamakh out

diaby looked tired sha angry

Kitchee 2 - Arsenal 1
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2012
gervinho nice play , afobe yakubu the ball angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (3674) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.