Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,950 members, 7,963,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:29 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2460363 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (3674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
dyabman: Giround = Chamark
[size=13pt] Who are these people, Giround and Chamark ? and how you take balance this your equation ? [/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
dyabman: Giround = Chamark
Who is Giorund and Chamark?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
KazeKage1: This is what i'm talking about. Well done Kos cool
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/koscielny-agrees-new-long-term-contract

Hope this opens the floodgate of contract renewals, I'll breathe easier when Song signs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
Dgunnerz:
Who is Giorund and Chamark?

Kay-Dee:

[size=13pt] Who are these people, Giround and Chamark ? and how you take balance this your equation ? [/size]

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
KazeKage1: This is what i'm talking about. Well done Kos cool
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/koscielny-agrees-new-long-term-contract

[size=13pt] Nice one , cos I heard the catalonians were already sniffing his pants. [/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
Verminator and Kos are now the official 5 and 6 for years to come at #AFC.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
Dgunnerz: Verminator and Kos are now the official 5 and 6 for years to come at #AFC.

Nice to hear but I still want some improvement from last season. TV5's shenanigan's against QPR last season still makes my blood boil whenever I remember
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
With Steve Bould appointment as the Assistant Manager,I am sure our defenders will improve especially Djourou since he does not want to leave.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
Heads up guys, free 3 months ESPN offer currently on sky if you've got the Sky Sports package. Seems all our pre-season matches are on there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
[size=13pt] ^^ na rugby game me dey see o. [/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Now tuned to supersport3 for the match.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
[size=13pt]Good old Gervinho[/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 1025: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
Dgunnerz: Verminator and Kos are now the official 5 and 6 for years to come at #AFC.

i see no good news for the fans here since other clubs will price them away if they play well come next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
Diaby surely has got mad skills.

Really rising up to the occasion with this match today.

But the football pitch is really pathetic!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
Santos.....haba!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
Santos na anywhere belle face; I hope this pitch doesn't get someone's ankle twisted.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
[size=13pt] Santos, 2nd time unlucky now clutching the back of his thigh, I hope he's alright.
[/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 1025: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
Kay-Dee:
Santos na anywhere belle face; I hope this pitch doesn't get someone's ankle twisted.

at least wenger has got a very good excuse to give in case he looses the match. una no dey play emirate cup this season? make una play am ooo so that una go see trophy win.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
Surely Szczesny has to be up his game this coming season. 'Cos this Mannone dude is a keeper!

Chamakh is a liability to Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
This Mannone dude is winning me over man! He is reading the game very well.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
[size=13pt] GOAL !! Malay XI 1 - 0 Arsenal [/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
Pfffff.....Just when I thought Mannone was really that good.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
Pataki: This Mannone dude is winning me over man! He is reading the game very well.
[size=13pt] Lol !! you spoke too soon. He had his chance last season and he totally bungled it.[/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
The goal is not Mannone'$ fault.....
The midfield is poor.
Abeg,someone should find α club for Chamack ooo!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
Poor pitch, our players coasting but still created some very good chances with the best 2 going to Santos, old bad habits, MF dropping off allowing opposition to shoot in front of your box with a few seconds to go to the end of the half.
Poor indeed, for such a strong team out.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Kay-Dee:

[size=13pt] Lol !! you spoke too soon. He had his chance last season and he totally bungled it.[/size]

Can't blame Mannone too much for that goal, MF went to sleep prolly thinking it was already half time. grin
Due credits to the goal scorer for such a strike but he shouldn't really have that much time at such a distance.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 1025: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
make una no worry, una go use ball possession win them.

Pataki: Surely Szczesny has to be up his game this coming season. 'Cos this Mannone dude is a keeper!

Chamakh is a liability to Arsenal.

have you joined arsenal when wenger chased chamakh for 4 seasons until he became a free agent. why do u think clubs will spend 20 to 30 mil to buy a player and u expect a free player to do better than those expensive ones?
mannone is a keeper in fact he is the best keeper in the world.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
duduspace:

Righty-ho, so green kimonos have now got the turn-on factor? cheesy
I've got on my green kimono and lots of popcorn to watch the match against Malaysia, you're most welcome. Should I call you a cab? grin

Is Debo getting back in the positive zone? I knew my labour of love wouldn't go to waste. grin
With Malaga's financial woes, there might be some truth in this.

Park jo, I said I'd be a groupie. . . . . . . . . . your 0.00000001 share of AFC does not make you a celeb tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
duduspace: Can't blame Mannone too much for that goal, MF went to sleep prolly thinking it was already half time. grin
[size=13pt] Lol !! I no blame the guy jor.[/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
Its the first competitive game of the season for many of them. Its no big deal.

Good to see Diaby back in action.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
naijababe: Park jo, I said I'd be a groupie. . . . . . . . . . your 0.00000001 share of AFC does not make you a celeb tongue
[size=13pt] Babe!! , you dey exile before ? [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (3674) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.