Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Tapping On Your Screen For Coins - What Will Happen To Whole World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tapping On Your Screen For Coins - What Will Happen To Whole World (1011 Views)

See Why Everyone Is Tapping On Telegram Tapswap. / Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tapping On Your Screen For Coins - What Will Happen To Whole World by lovediehatelive(m): 11:14pm On May 27
Many didn't believe that taping on screen would pay, not until nottcoiin paid and tappswapp took over, the whole world is going crazy tapping on their screen all day for coins.

This doesn't seem to make sense, but this viral stuff has been predicted before.

If you have watched the movie "Kingsman service" you will argee with me.

Free money was shared globally for tapping screen and downloading free app for free internet and all those stuff.

It became so viral that everyone, even grandma would send you referrral linkss to join.

What later happened?

They later sent something through the apps and made everyone violent, killing each other.

From the movie, this free coins is dangerous o.

It's a tool of population control.

Just as they did with coveed 419 and drastically reduced world population, they are back again o.

Don't tap o.

Watch the movie Kingsman service to understand better.
Re: Tapping On Your Screen For Coins - What Will Happen To Whole World by lovediehatelive(m): 11:16pm On May 27
lovediehatelive:
Many didn't believe that taping on screen would pay, not until nottcoiin paid and tappswapp took over, the whole world is going crazy tapping on their screen all day for coins.

This doesn't seem to make sense, but this viral stuff has been predicted before.

Free money was shared globally for tapping screen and downloading free app for free internet and all those stuff.

It became so viral that everyone, even grandma would send you referrral linkss to join.

What later happened?

They later sent something through the apps and made everyone violent, killing each other.

Just as they did with coveed 419 and drastically reduced world population, they are back again o.

Don't tap o.

It is happening o
Re: Tapping On Your Screen For Coins - What Will Happen To Whole World by Phantom233: 11:33pm On May 27
In the movie did you see a Nigerian?
Re: Tapping On Your Screen For Coins - What Will Happen To Whole World by Matheusmartin: 12:00am On May 28
lovediehatelive:

What later happened?

Don't tap o.

Which school did you finished from

1 Like

Re: Tapping On Your Screen For Coins - What Will Happen To Whole World by lovediehatelive(m): 12:43am On May 28
Phantom233:
In the movie did you see a Nigerian?

Have you watched the movie
Re: Tapping On Your Screen For Coins - What Will Happen To Whole World by lovediehatelive(m): 12:45am On May 28
Matheusmartin:
Which school did you finished from

I know avacoinn and others will pay next tomorrow 30th.

But that's just the catch. To make more people join.

If you watch the movie, you would understand better.

I think it's kinsman service Golden circle
Re: Tapping On Your Screen For Coins - What Will Happen To Whole World by imagrg(m): 6:19pm On May 28
I get link for you to tap faster. Just see my siggy below.

(1) (Reply)

Guy Needs Tips On How To Propose To Gurl / S.o.s / What Is Marriage for?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.