Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Hardcover Notepad As A Souvenir - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hardcover Notepad As A Souvenir (100 Views)

Bullet-sharped Vacuum Flask As A Souvenir / What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? / Tutorial On How To Make Souvenir Bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hardcover Notepad As A Souvenir by Ronmac: 7:59am On May 28
Nice Souvenir for Everyone...

Customised A5 Hardcover Notepad

Unit Price: N1000 only.

Minimum Order Quantity: 100pcs

Delivery: Within five days.
(Delivery charge applies)

Nice gift for guests, brand awareness or business promotion.

Place your order today.
https:///c/2348031996784

Let's do it for you!

We are Ronmac. This means Quality.

Ronmac...we deliver peace of mind!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardcover Notepad As A Souvenir by DeanDelfin: 9:56am On May 28
A customized A5 hardcover notepad is a versatile and practical souvenir. With a unit price of N1000 and a minimum order of 100 pieces, it's affordable for large groups. Delivery is within five days, though delivery charges apply. These notepads are great for guests, brand awareness, or business promotion. To place your order, visit the provided link. Ronmac is known for quality and delivering peace of mind.
Re: Hardcover Notepad As A Souvenir by GamletUdjin: 9:57am On May 28
I think a hardcover notepad can be a great souvenir, especially if you are looking for something practical and stylish. However, I believe a custom name necklace would make an even better souvenir. A custom name necklace is personal and unique, making it a meaningful gift. It is something that the recipient can wear and cherish for a long time. Unlike a notepad, which may eventually be used up or put away, a necklace can be worn daily and always reminds the person of you or the special occasion. You can choose different styles and materials to suit the person's taste, making it a very thoughtful gift. Also, it is not just a keepsake but also a piece of jewelry that can be a part of their daily attire. In my opinion, giving a custom name necklace as a souvenir shows that you put effort into choosing a personalized and lasting gift. It stands out more and has a lasting sentimental value, which a notepad may not provide.

(1) (Reply)

HELP: Over 700hundred Dollars Paid To My Naija Personal Paypal Account & Not Ref / Facts You Need To Know About Solar Energy / Ponmo Business Investment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.