Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? (60 Views)

The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by topshore(f): 11:14am On May 28
Scripture Text: Revelation 20:11–15 (KJV)

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Is your name in the book of life? This is an extremely important question that should always be on the minds of all serious believers who are thinking about heaven. There are awfully many Christians living as if there is no end to the world right now. As you can see, this is part of the devil's plan to make Christians live carelessly, not thinking about the end of the world or when everyone will stand before God to be judged.

Without a doubt, every living soul has an end, no matter where they come from, their standing, their race, their colour, their sex, their level of achievement, or their beliefs. To be honest, no one really gets to live forever. You need to be very careful with how you live your life if you know and believe this.

When everyone is judged in front of the White Throne of the Almighty God, it will be a very scary day. The Bible says that heaven and earth cannot stand in front of His face. Everybody who has died will stand in front of Him and look through the books to see what they did while they were alive. The entries in the books will be used to judge every action, attitude, word, thought, relationship, behaviour, goal, passion, engagement, job, business, Christian service, marriage, and every other part of a person's life. After reading about your life in the books, it will be decided if your name should be added to the Book of Life or not. If your name is not in the Book of Life, you will be sent to the lake of fire, which is a very scary sentence.

Dear ones, hellfire is a terrible place to go. Are you sure that the book of life has your name in it? People who live in sin, don't fear God, and serve the flesh, the world, and Satan will never have their names written in the book of life. The same goes for people who reject Jesus Christ here on earth. Again, I ask: Is your name in the book of life?

If deep down in your mind you're doubting your standing with God, this is the right time to confess your sins and repent so as to be a partaker in God's Kingdom.

Say this short prayer:
"Lord Jesus, I come to You now; I have sinned against You; forgive me of all my sins; come into my life; take control of my life; and change my world. I say bye-bye to the devil, and I enter the Kingdom of Life. Thank You, Jesus. In Jesus' name, I pray, amen."

Congratulations!

Peace!

Also read: https://flatimes.com/mfm-devotional-22-may-2024-is-your-name-in-the-book-of-life/

(1) (Reply)

Intimidated? / Morning Digest / Custodian, Not A Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.