Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,092 members, 7,933,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:51 AM

Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) (66935 Views)

You Are Given Only One Option, Which Are You Taking Home With You? / South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by DeepSight(m): 3:37pm On May 28
nairalanda1:

Actually, you do, and you are in denial over it.

If you didn't you won't be so abusive to me, like you did just now, where you implied i was deficient in my intellect....and could only produce good comments in a long while.

You do not have to allow people force you to hate them. But like most Nairalanders, you do.

Better wise up. If this site is making you too toxic, take a break, and do something else.

And it is still true that things cost money.

Whatever you think, I dont hate or despise you.

Do you know why?

You remain polite even when provoked or taunted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by criuze(m): 3:37pm On May 28
The food is in heaven just like the 25 virgins who waits in heaven

Please I'm talking to the faithful ones

Helloooo

1 Like

Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Satazaa: 3:39pm On May 28
nairalanda1:
Eventually, we got to stop wasting money on this hajj thing....and even the christian pilgrimage thing. Better spent on education and suchlike.
i have a friend that traveled to isreal for pilgrimage and got the shock of his life by the hostility and unfriendly responses from jews and especially rabbi's whenever he was opening his teeth towards them, it was then he realized that the Jews actual hates christians more than moslems, the most precious gift in life is to be knowledgeable because things aren't the way they appear or you are made to believe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by onuman: 3:39pm On May 28
Ajens1991:
It's not a must to go for pilgrimage. Even the Prophet Muhammad noted that it is not compulsory, unless you can afford it .

I see no reason why government should be co-sponsoring such trip both for the christians and Muslims.

Oyel money de in abundance.
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Chukazu: 3:39pm On May 28
Every go and pump billions into Saudi's economy
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by McLizbae: 3:39pm On May 28
That is religion for you my country man. Lots of questions you "must not" ask cool
anonimi:

Why pay millions to be humble in a foreign land
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by nairalanda1(m): 3:40pm On May 28
DeepSight:

Whatever you think, I dont hate or despise you.

Do you know why?

You remain polite even when provoked or taunted.

And this is what you called me earlier

DeepSight:

I personally concluded it is very likely that nairalanda1 is indeed paid to say what he says. Pity.

KInd of sad you did. Well, I am not a paid person, most of my views were formed over ten to eleven years of reading, trying to understand what the whole subsidy thing is about.

If someone's comment leads you to make the rather funny comment that they are 'paid propagandaists', at the end of the day, this isn't disagreement, this is abuse, and bitterness speaking. Especially since I am not paid by any government, nor do I work for them.

You see how anger can lead you to espouse lies and suchlike.?

Don't let people make you hate them.
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by jimetagambo: 3:40pm On May 28
anonimi:

Are civil servants more corrupt than politicians?
Or they are less corrupt
They are the same. Infact, some civil servants departments are know to corrupt politicians posted to government ministries as ministers. They teach them how to steal and no minister can steal with conniving with ministry civil servants.

3 Likes

Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Amumaigwe: 3:40pm On May 28
nairalanda1:
Eventually, we got to stop wasting money on this hajj thing....and even the christian pilgrimage thing. Better spent on education and suchlike.

True. Most of those pilgrims are really on sex and shopping expedition. They come back spiritually worse which manifests in frightening degrees of wickedness. Spending our scarce resources to generate devil's incarnated makes no sense.
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Sapasenator: 3:41pm On May 28
Then go buy your own damn breakfast, are you handicapped?
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by GEEBITE: 3:42pm On May 28
The Hajj is just like going to the Ijebu ode festival. Going to the Ka'aba precedes Islam.It used to be annual rites for all Arab tribes and was pagan like initially . Why should a sensible govt be sponsoring or subsidizing it
Ajens1991:
It's not a must to go for pilgrimage. Even the Prophet Muhammad noted that it is not compulsory, unless you can afford it .

I see no reason why government should be co-sponsoring such trip both for the christians and Muslims.
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Zetty177x: 3:42pm On May 28
flokii:
What is wrong with it?.. no be pap and akara.
Come far North and drink hot tea with bread for breakfast from Mai Shayi

Bozo, I'm sure they are complaining about the quantity. That food go bellyful u?
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by nairalanda1(m): 3:42pm On May 28
Amumaigwe:

True. Most of those pilgrims are really on sex and shopping expedition. They come back spiritually worse which manifests in frightening degrees of wickedness. Spending our scarce resources to generate devil's incarnat DOned makes no sense.

And good old roundtripping. cheesy. Esepcially back when there was a dollar rate for hajj, and another for everyone else.
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by happney65: 3:42pm On May 28
KillahPriest:
But didn't Tinubu approve 90 billion naira for these people ? After we'll say the man is wicked yet it's we who are being evil to ourselves. How can you collect 90 billion for pilgrimage yet feed your fellow Muslims like condemned criminals in another man's country ? Heads should roll and people must be arrested immediately

No head will roll. We are a reflection of our leaders. Some were waiting to embezzle Hajj feeding food. Na for there some go make am

Nigeria and Nigerians are anyhow people.

We bad pass our leaders gan gan

1 Like

Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by spartachico(m): 3:43pm On May 28
Agbado and beans ... He fulfilled the promise

1 Like

Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Rexymania(m): 3:44pm On May 28
We are enemies to ourselves in this country. Especially those northerners. What is this?
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by dododawa1: 3:44pm On May 28
INSIDE LIFE
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Babangidapikin: 3:44pm On May 28
Well me I don't like pap sha , but the Goal is to supplicate to Allah to deliver ourself and our Nation ...... Anyone who short-change the Pilgrim should know he is preparing a room for himself at the other side, where everyone know everything and sees everything ....

1 Like

Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by DeepSight(m): 3:46pm On May 28
nairalanda1:

And this is what you called me earlier

KInd of sad you did. Well, I am not a paid person, most of my views were formed over ten to eleven years of reading, trying to understand what the whole subsidy thing is about.

If someone's comment leads you to make the rather funny comment that they are 'paid propagandaists', at the end of the day, this isn't disagreement, this is abuse, and bitterness speaking. Especially since I am not paid by any government, nor do I work for them.

You see how anger can lead you to espouse lies and suchlike.?

Don't let people make you hate them.

There was a day when I asked you if you worked in the public sector. Rather than answer the question you returned the question to me. I answered it openly and frankly. And after hearing my answer you simply turned and fled. What would you make of a person who acts that way?

Frankly the inanity of what you put forward regarding the subsidy issue is just one thing, The second is the fact that you seem to have been brainwashed by IMF dogma (which has never worked in any developing economy in history - aside from the fact that they preach a different and more humane doctrine to western nations) - and this leads to the third fact - your complete coldness to the plight of the average Nigerian. You will have to pardon me for thinking you are paid to propound such things.

Finally, the fact that you went to dig up that quote shows you must be hurting. Pele. Ndo. Sorrry ehn. Try and resreve some of that hurt for the common man in Nigeria, almost all of whom have been flung far deeper into poverty by the policies of this government.
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:47pm On May 28
flokii:
What is wrong with it?.. no be pap and akara.
Come far North and drink hot tea with bread for breakfast from Mai Shayi
with billions of Naira spending to go. This is what they deserve right? You are not normal
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by ComeToJesus: 3:48pm On May 28
All that pilgrimage stuff sef ..

I'm glad it's not even scriptural in Christianity.

It just doesn't add anything to anything. Your relationship with God us what matters even if you are in outer space.

God is EVERYWHERE . He created EVERYWHERE. He doesn't need to be accessed from a particular place.
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Metrofox(m): 3:49pm On May 28
grin the black man lacks self awareness. Continue feeding your resources to other races.

1 Like

Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by adams123: 3:52pm On May 28
jking001:
You claim you are a poor country yet you are able to sponsor religious trips for Christian and Muslims alike , Now when you go to the west to beg for money or loans do you think your creditors would see you as someone who would judiciously manage the loan ? The people that are giving you loans don’t waste money on pilgrimage themselves ,so why would they want to give you lower interest rate when they see you are not serious as you would use a chunk of it if not all of the loan for religious pilgrimage and wasteful ventures with no ROI.

Which ROI better than paradise?
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by nairalanda1(m): 3:52pm On May 28
DeepSight:

There was a day when I asked you if you worked in the public sector. Rather than answer the question you returned the question to me. I answered it openly and frankly. And after hearing my answer you simply turned and fled. What would you make of a person who acts that way?

Frankly the inanity of what you put forward regarding the subsidy issue is just one thing, The second is the fact that you seem to have been brainwashed by IMF dogma (which has never worked in any developing economy in history - aside from the fact that they preach a different and more humane doctrine to western nations) - and this leads to the third fact - your complete coldness to the plight of the average Nigerian. You will have to pardon me for thinking you are paid to propound such things.

Finally, the fact that you went to dig up that quote shows you must be hurting. Pele. Ndo. Sorrry ehn. Try and resreve some of that hurt for the common man in Nigeria, almost all of whom have been flung far deeper into poverty by the policies of this government.

All, in all, you should not let the fact that I disagree with you make you be abusive and immature over it.

For the record, right now, landing cost of fuel is N1100 . You all want to buy that fuel at N200 or less. That means government would have to pay at least N900 per liter for the fuel. The total amount spent...minus the massive smuggling...could eat up to at least 70% of our budget.

That means that the deficit resulting would have to be filled by loans, and add the rising cost of living and the fact that cost of producton is rising, and you could end up with loans eating 120% of our income.

That means disaster. Disaster.

IN 2011, we spent thrice of what we spent in 2010 on subsidy. That is why GEJ wanted to remove subsidy, and that is why tinubu was wrong to oppose him them

But people like you don';t see what I see, and all you want to do is to call me inane, and abuse me. Maybe call me agabado....lol. Meanwhile, we still throw away N400 or more for subsides...and debt is rising once again. It costs too much to keep things cheap.

Choose your poision....defcit from subsidy or high cost of living, but a chance at investment, and some improvement.

Thanks.

I wish you good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by osuofia2(m): 3:53pm On May 28
Good for them, a third world country financing Arab money country because of religion. The govt approved 90b as hajj subsidy
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by nedu666: 3:53pm On May 28
So haji people pay 8 million yet dem dey wait for free breakfast. Comon get outta of here
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by omoredia: 3:53pm On May 28
Mariangeles:
Is that garri or pap?

na Parri

1 Like

Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Charly68: 3:55pm On May 28
With the billions released the managers of the pilgrims didn't do well. They ought to allow the people to eat good food for the number of days they will spend there so they can pray very well for the success and progress of the Govt that fund their welfare . My grouse with the leaders of every strata is corruption....

1 Like

Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by eteba(m): 3:55pm On May 28
They even tried, 2 akara is enough for prayers.
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by UNDFTD: 3:55pm On May 28
What a useless and hopeless country! SCAMMERS everywhere!
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Thephilosopher1: 3:55pm On May 28
Afuzeman:
You Nigerian bloggers are very stupid, what was given to others and for crying out loud do you people fail to understand the meaning of breakfast

Tell them my brother. A whole lot of idiotic minds in this country. What the hell is wrong with pap and akara for breakfast, don't you eat it in your home? Breakfast is not even a compulsory meal. Is it when you eat five wraps of fufu then you know you have taken breakfast. Nawa oo
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by StreetFight: 3:55pm On May 28
ShoeGetSize:
So these parasites want the Federal Government to use public funds to subsidize their feeding in a foreign land? Have you noticed that Christian pilgrims to Jerusalem have been quietly going about their business for donkey years and they have never made even a single complaint of this nature?

You need psychiatric evaluation. Fake Christians going for jamboree in Jerusalem have been doing so with FG and State government money just as their Muslim counterparts, but idiots and nincompoops will not see their fellow Churchgoers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? / How I Eat With My Tomato Stew Before Vs How I Eat Now(pic) / See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.