Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,088 members, 7,933,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:46 AM

Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) (66934 Views)

You Are Given Only One Option, Which Are You Taking Home With You? / South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Ulogwe1: 4:34pm On May 28
You Government stop wasting our money on these pilgrimage of a thing.

Anybody interested about pilgrimage both Christians and Muslim should sponsor themselves.
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by seunayantokun(m): 4:35pm On May 28
Even for 'holy land', people dey dupe people?
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by nairalanda1(m): 4:35pm On May 28
DeepSight:

Childish emotional crap.

How old are you?

The hate is coming out. You should not let my opinions force you to hate me. You can be calm and rational, or just bitter. It;s on you man.

IN ten years , this would pass.
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by 3seriez(m): 4:35pm On May 28
nairalanda1:
Eventually, we got to stop wasting money on this hajj thing....and even the christian pilgrimage thing. Better spent on education and suchlike.

Modified

At some point , if you want to go on hajj or christian pilgrimage, maybe banks and other financial companies could set up a sorta app, where by if you save N1000 every week, you can go on hajj or go to jerusalem on a full package in five years time....no government involvement

Don;t know how it would work, but right now, it's all I got, as an alternative to government throwing away billions in the name of both religions.

You are spot on. It is a misplaced priority and wasteful venture with no economic value to Nigeria. It's just politics to buy goodwill under the guise of religion.

1 Like

Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Karleb(m): 4:36pm On May 28
Is it by force to go to Hajj?
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Chikel20000(m): 4:38pm On May 28
Ajens1991:
It's not a must to go for pilgrimage. Even the Prophet Muhammad noted that it is not compulsory, unless you can afford it .

I see no reason why government should be co-sponsoring such trip both for the christians and Muslims.
dis thread was posted because of Hajj, una still drag christians inside am....nawa for una
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by DeepSight(m): 4:39pm On May 28
nairalanda1:

The hate is coming out. You should not let my opinions force you to hate me. You can be calm and rational, or just bitter. It;s on you man.

IN ten years , this would pass.

You need to reserve this preachment for yourself and let it be your therapy because you are the one who kept things I had forgotten about in your head.

You are also the one who sees every jibe as hatred. That is childish. You lack emotional maturity and intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Antilslaam: 4:43pm On May 28
That is the food for a slave
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by harmony75: 4:44pm On May 28
Just to break your fast I believe everyone have money to eat very well.
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by LexngtonSteele: 4:55pm On May 28
DeepSight:

You need to reserve this preachment for yourself and let it be your therapy because you are the one who kept things I had forgotten about in your head.

You are also the one who sees every jibe as hatred. That is childish. You lack emotional maturity and intelligence.

I already schooled him today grin

1 Like

Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by bigiyaro(m): 5:05pm On May 28
It is still the same corrupt Nigerian caterers that are serving this rubbish in the "holy land"
Nigerians will steal money and use it to go for pilgrimage, rubbish dysfunctional hypocrites.
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by omoiseselagba: 5:07pm On May 28
SpecialAdviser:

How many times has Christians worried the government over pilgrimage. Except for some criminal politicians using pilgrimage to siphon money sending evil men to Jerusalem.

Christians do not need to go anywhere to meet God. God is always living with us wherever we go.

who told you muslims border government for sponsorship?

why not ask or do research how we got here.

the military government started it and the program is for muslims and christians.

muslims are obligated to go if they can afford it and that is why government is assisting those that want to go but cant fund themselves.

Christains on the other hand are not mandated to go but because nigeria is an unfortunate religious country,government made same provision for christians even doh na small people dey go as it is for fun for them.

so muslims are not to blame,rather we should blame those who started it.

also note that religion is a tool in the hands or the elites and the political class used to control the poor and ignorant masses.

some people's life ambition is to visit those crappy holy places lols.(desert and empty places called holy lands)

in all ,we all gonna havew sense las las,,,,,,,,
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by VIKTO83(m): 5:12pm On May 28
A country that's crying over poor economy what's d essence of Pilgrimage?
A country whose youths can barely afford to go to school or parents barely afford to sponsor their kids education, what's d essence of pilgrimage?
Multiply 8million time the number of participants and see how much the country is loosing coupked with lack of forex.
How many of those families participating can boldly say they are able to train their kids in d universities or quality secondary schools?
If an individual can fork out over 5million to go to a foreign land to shout allahakba and hallelujah then it shows how backward we as a people are.
Those who brought their religions planted in our brains d need to return benefits to their countries while impoverishment to ourselves.
Most of them come back from mecca to get new wife or more concubines.
Until its removed in d mindset of Islamabads that going to mecca is not an achievement then we will have some sanity restored.
Why not ask for that money to be paid to u so u can use it to set up a business..
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by millionboi(m): 5:12pm On May 28
flokii:
What is wrong with it?.. no be pap and akara.
Come far North and drink hot tea with bread for breakfast from Mai Shayi
that thing go pogi u ooo😂😂😂😂
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by dipsx(m): 5:13pm On May 28
It is supposed to be a spiritual journey abi na food u go chop there?

No let food size distract you.

Oya continue to pray
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by onitemitope(m): 5:14pm On May 28
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Meti99(m): 5:16pm On May 28
90billion ti j'ona
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Timothy89(m): 5:17pm On May 28
Millions spent on a futile journey, 8million on Each and they're still promised 300usd yet they will say dollars is scarce, who coverted the money to USD if not the same govt

Useless unitary system of govt, all this foolish Saudi Arabia and Isreal should be abolished with no delay

If all these money are used to do industry won't unemployment that's part of some of them prayer reduce

Religion is one of the problem of this country, e dey pain, me even those that can't afford three Square meal will be sponsored in this trip, he'll come back to his hungry period. Poor Alhaji rubbish
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:19pm On May 28
omoiseselagba:

who told you muslims border government for sponsorship?

why not ask or do research how we got here.

the military government started it and the program is for muslims and christians.

muslims are obligated to go if they can afford it and that is why government is assisting those that want to go but cant fund themselves.

Christains on the other hand are not mandated to go but because nigeria is an unfortunate religious country,government made same provision for christians even doh na small people dey go as it is for fun for them.

so muslims are not to blame,rather we should blame those who started it.

also note that religion is a tool in the hands or the elites and the political class used to control the poor and ignorant masses.

some people's life ambition is to visit those crappy holy places lols.(desert and empty places called holy lands)

in all ,we all gonna havew sense las las,,,,,,,,
Has my comment blamed Muslims in any way? I still blame the government. Unfortunately a Muslim government started it
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Meti99(m): 5:19pm On May 28
Abeg, who brought the idea of sponsoring pilgrimage to Nigeria?
We need to wake up everyday and cus that soul
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by themanderon: 5:20pm On May 28
Money has ended up in peoples pockets as usual.
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by BiggestDick11: 5:20pm On May 28
Please I'm looking for a serious date that is still in Port Harcourt I'm a single guy Thor and fair if anyone is interested you carry me on my mobile phone 07065704817
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Bimpe29: 5:21pm On May 28
Aundhu Billahi Mina Shaitan Rajeem! Can you imagine the gut and effrontery of some people? On top of the whooping fees paid by the pilgrims, see the kind of meal being given to them. It's really painful, disgusting and unfortunate.
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by BondRiv: 5:52pm On May 28
It is a pity that people have allowed the practice of humans to rule their lives in the name of religion. Most of them do not know God, what they worship is religion, else things like this won't be happening.
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Kukutente23: 5:56pm On May 28
TBT, the akara should be four or two

It is a taboo to give someone three balls of akara

It is a sign of initiation into a cult
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Kukutente23: 5:57pm On May 28
BiggestDick11:
Please I'm looking for a serious date that is still in Port Harcourt I'm a single guy Thor and fair if anyone is interested you carry me on my mobile phone 07065704817
Carry you go where
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by yahmohy27: 5:58pm On May 28
nairalanda1:
Eventually, we got to stop wasting money on this hajj thing....and even the christian pilgrimage thing. Better spent on education and suchlike.

Modified

At some point , if you want to go on hajj or christian pilgrimage, maybe banks and other financial companies could set up a sorta app, where by if you save N1000 every week, you can go on hajj or go to jerusalem on a full package in five years time....no government involvement

Don;t know how it would work, but right now, it's all I got, as an alternative to government throwing away billions in the name of both religions.
Is not possible,you can only advise government to stop sponsoring Hajji
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Mckraz01: 5:59pm On May 28
nairalanda1:

Modified

You dey mind dem..
Perhaps they feel if they squander the billions God will answer the prayers
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Teenaira: 6:01pm On May 28
Oghene86:

Who send them, they must eat it 😂

They should even be fasting. No need to eat.
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by kingxsamz(m): 6:05pm On May 28
If they won't eat let them starve terribly. Who cares?
Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by missionmex(m): 6:14pm On May 28
DMerciful:
Why should they be given? They should buy their food!
U r not merciful 😃

1 Like

Re: Breakfast Given To Nigerians At Hajj (picture) by Mrexcell(m): 6:18pm On May 28
So this is what #90b tinibu's approved for the hadji can afford?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? / How I Eat With My Tomato Stew Before Vs How I Eat Now(pic) / See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.