Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,687 members, 7,962,213 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

“nobody Is Better Than Me”- Whitemoney Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “nobody Is Better Than Me”- Whitemoney Claims (180 Views)

Bbnaija Level Up Winner "PHYNA" Denies Whitemoney Claims About Her 1BTC / Bbnaija: I Dont Think Pere Will Side Me - Whitemoney / The East Begat Me, The North Raised Me, The South Produced Me-whitemoney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“nobody Is Better Than Me”- Whitemoney Claims by 24Newstrek: 1:53pm On May 28
The well-known businessman and BBNaija reality star Whitemoney boldly declares that he is the greatest artist in the music business.

In a recent interview, he stated that his distinct style makes him stand out and that he is unaffected by criticism, as revealed by fellow reality star Doyin David.

Fresh off the release of a music video that received a lot of attention and provoked different kinds of emotions, Whitemoney brazenly declared that a lot of Nigerian artists don't have the depth of lyrical content that he does.

To quote him;

“I am the first of my kind. I created my own kind of sound and I don’t look up to my colleagues. I am not the best but nobody is better than me.

Continue reading via the link below:

https://www.24newstrek.com/articles/-Nobody-is-better-than-me-Whitemoney-ClaimsPFy4YBd6yDWEoZ-TsDVJv

(1) (Reply)

Dr Maweni Is Using Her Money Candles As Dark Ritual / GOD'S Blessings Always Trails Man's Obedience / Warming The Shoes Of Davido’s Baby Mamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.