Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,320 members, 7,971,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:33 AM

Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services (19331 Views)

Airtel Unlimited Data Thread! Best Data Plan In 2024!! / My Starlink Review After Porting From Airtel Unlimited / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Drgreatone: 7:33pm On Jun 30
Fremlin:
I don't know if it's just me but this Airtel 20k unlimited keeps going off for the past two days after a particular usage
Any idea ow much data u would have used before the switching off?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by morikee: 8:01pm On Jun 30
Drgreatone:

It's general problem
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Drgreatone: 9:59pm On Jun 30
morikee:

It's general problem
I kinda noticed same abt 2 to 3 times but then I'm on the unlimited 200gb package
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by ihavesense: 5:21am On Jul 01
Fremlin:
I don't know if it's just me but this Airtel 20k unlimited keeps going off for the past two days after a particular usage
I’m experiencing it oo
Mine will just stop browsing or browse very slowly for a while before it gets back on.
Sadly, this is frustrating and unreliable.
I might return back to my mtn 5G router after this subscription ends.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by morikee: 5:52am On Jul 01
Drgreatone:

I kinda noticed same abt 2 to 3 times but then I'm on the unlimited 200gb package

It's back sha i have been using since my last quote
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by wildlife9999(m): 7:21am On Jul 01
Airtel 5G router universal all network,
Airtel 4G router universal all network available
Pay on delivery within Lagos state
All router come with free activation GB when you register the SIM that comes with it
My WhatsApp under this comment

Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Fremlin: 11:53am On Jul 01
Drgreatone:

Can't say but it's been alot, as I'm a heavy user
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Fremlin: 11:54am On Jul 01
ihavesense:

I’m experiencing it oo
Mine will just stop browsing or browse very slowly for a while before it gets back on.
Sadly, this is frustrating and unreliable.
I might return back to my mtn 5G router after this subscription ends.

Exactly, like even on a sunny day, there was no need for network problem
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Fremlin: 11:54am On Jul 01
morikee:

Same here

We gather dy be that
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by CavendishPlex: 8:09am On Jul 04
Hi, are you still experiencing the on and off situation with your Airtel modem?

Fremlin:
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Fremlin: 11:45am On Jul 04
CavendishPlex:
Hi, are you still experiencing the on and off situation with your Airtel modem?

Yes, especially at noon, right now, I cannot even use it
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by saint2ace(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04
Fremlin:

Seems like a location problem, try doing a hard restart on the router by pulling the power plug for 30secs and then reinsert and start again.

I use Airtel in 2 locations, one is on 5G and the other is on 4G though both are the Airtel X25 pro and it's working fine for me. Agreed it fluctuates once in awhile but it restarts after a soft or hard resets.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by CavendishPlex: 2:24pm On Jul 04
Wow! Just when I was thinking of getting it. Thanks so much for the update.

Fremlin:

Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Hopez456(m): 8:52am On Jul 07
Please has anyone ordered the 5G router through Airtel website and did it get delivered on the stated date? Because I have ordered and I'm having doubts that I will receive it on the stated date. I want to know so that I don't waste my time waiting for delivery.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by saint2ace(m): 10:29am On Jul 07
Hopez456:
Please has anyone ordered the 5G router through Airtel website and did it get delivered on the stated date? Because I have ordered and I'm having doubts that I will receive it on the stated date. I want to know so that I don't waste my time waiting for delivery.

Go to their shop or a distributor to get it. U'll never get it from their website. I tried it and waited for 2wks without any communication, sent emails that were never replied. So a walk-in centre is Ur best bet. Cheers
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Hopez456(m): 11:03am On Jul 07
saint2ace:

Go to their shop or a distributor to get it. U'll never get it from their website. I tried it and waited for 2wks without any communication, sent emails that were never replied. So a walk-in centre is Ur best bet. Cheers
Wow. Thank you so much for responding. I will find time to visit their shops.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by EduTechTainMent: 5:13pm On Jul 07
Fremlin:

I guess it was a general network issue. Mine was usually in the evening. But all is good now for the past few days.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by EduTechTainMent: 5:19pm On Jul 07
CavendishPlex:

It's still a very good deal. Infact I just got a 2nd ODU for a family member. The experience has been very good so far.

I would gladly pay and subscribe for the airtel unlimited 20 again and again. The peace that comes with knowing you've got an unlimited Internet service without having to break the bank is wonderful. I don't need to be monitoring data usage by any of my family members.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by CavendishPlex: 8:37pm On Jul 07
Thanks for the encouragement. I'm definitely getting this for my wife first thing tomorrow morning for use at her store. I've been using FiberOne at home since 2016 and of course absolutely nothing beats unlimited internet access.

EduTechTainMent:

It's still a very good deal. Infact I just got a 2nd ODU for a family member. The experience has been very good so far.

I would gladly pay and subscribe for the airtel unlimited 20 again and again. The peace that comes with knowing you've got an unlimited Internet service without having to break the bank is wonderful. I don't need to be monitoring data usage by any of my family members.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Hopez456(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09
saint2ace:

Thank you again bro, I walked into into their shop yesterday and got myself the device and have been rocking it and as you said they didn't call or mail for delivery.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Fremlin: 6:31pm On Jul 09
CavendishPlex:

It's still working for me, just that it stops sometimes
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Fremlin: 6:31pm On Jul 09
saint2ace:

Seems like a location problem, try doing a hard restart on the router by pulling the power plug for 30secs and then reinsert and start again.

I use Airtel in 2 locations, one is on 5G and the other is on 4G though both are the Airtel X25 pro and it's working fine for me. Agreed it fluctuates once in awhile but it restarts after a soft or hard resets.

Will try this, but it works tho
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by CavendishPlex: 9:06pm On Jul 09
You're absolutely correct. I got it yesterday for my wife's store use though the speed has been nowhere near 10mbps. And for over 35 minutes, we've been unable to connect to the internet as she brought it home tonight so we could compare it to our FiberOne internet at home. At this rate, I'll just jejely go and buy the MTN 5G router for her instead and forget about this unlimited Airtel wash.

Fremlin:

It's still working for me, just that it stops sometimes
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by BadMaster: 10:37pm On Jul 09
CavendishPlex:
You're absolutely correct. I got it yesterday for my wife's store use though the speed has been nowhere near 10mbps. And for over 35 minutes, we've been unable to connect to the internet as she brought it home tonight so we could compare it to our FiberOne internet at home. At this rate, I'll just jejely go and buy the MTN 5G router for her instead and forget about this unlimited Airtel wash.

Which of the Airtel devices did you get?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by brightk(m): 11:47pm On Jul 09
Hopez456:
Thank you again bro, I walked into into their shop yesterday and got myself the device and have been rocking it and as you said they didn't call or mail for delivery.
which shop please and how much did u get it?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Jspider22: 6:13am On Jul 10
brightk:

I have available in bulk if you need.

Im in Benin
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Hopez456(m): 6:40am On Jul 10
brightk:
One of the Airtel service centres in Lagos for 50k.

A friend also got yesterday from a different Airtel service centre.

So I guess most the walk on centres have it.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by CavendishPlex: 7:25am On Jul 10
I got the ZLT X25 box.

BadMaster:

Which of the Airtel devices did you get?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by brightk(m): 10:20am On Jul 10
Jspider22:

I have available in bulk if you need.

Im in Benin
how much is it?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Hopez456(m): 11:21am On Jul 10
Hello all,

Please how do I check my data usage on the 5G router.

@EduTechTainMent.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by EduTechTainMent: 12:35pm On Jul 10
Hopez456:
Hello all,

Please how do I check my data usage on the 5G router.

@EduTechTainMent.

You can go thru the router management interface or dial the following shortcode to manage all your airtel datalines: *370#
Re: Airtel Unlimited Internet Subscription | How to Setup Streaming Media Services by Hopez456(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10
EduTechTainMent:

You can go thru the router management interface or dial the following shortcode to manage all your airtel datalines: *370#
Thank you for your response.

Is it this ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market / List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) / Save Battery, Storage And Data With These Lite Versions Of Your Favorite Apps.

Viewing this topic: bolakale30(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.