Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,799 members, 7,935,431 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

Understanding The Relationship Between YHVH And His Word. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding The Relationship Between YHVH And His Word. (150 Views)

To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y / The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. / Jesus Is Only Your Lord, If You Keep His Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Relationship Between YHVH And His Word. by elated177: 4:32pm On May 28
Psalm 33:6 By the word of YHVH the heavens were made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth.

In oder to create anything, YHVH Almighty had to utter a word; that word is Yahushua the Messiah, his begotten Son. So when the Scriptures say Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of the Father, it means exactly that.

YHVH is God and humans are humans. We, as human beings, may not comprehend in totality this mystery. However, what the Father has made possible for us to comprehend, through his Set-apart Spirit, is to enable us worship and obey him.

Deut 29:29 The secret things belong to YHVH our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children for ever, that we may follow all the words of this law.

The following Scripture did not mince words in affirming the identity of the Yahushua the Messiah as the Word of YHVH of Hosts.

1 Cor 8:6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom all things came for whom we live; and there is but one Master, Yahushua the Messiah, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

There is no iota of confusion or ambiguity in the Scripture above.

About worshipping the Master Yahushua the Messiah, read:

Heb 1:6-13 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of Elohim worship him. And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O Elohim, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore Elohim, even thy Elohim, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
And, Thou, YHWH, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail. But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Yes Yahushua the Messiah deserves worship.

Only YHVH, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the sea and all that is in them, deserves worship. He, YHVH the Father of the spirits of all flesh, deserves to be worshipped by all he created.

Duet 5:7 You shall have no other gods before me.

Deut 4:15-20 Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that YHVH spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire: Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female, The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air, The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth: And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which YHVH thy Elohim hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven. But YHVH hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day.

YHVH of Hosts is one with his Word? The Father and his Word are one. If YHVH honours himself, he is also honouring his Word. If he honours his Word, he is honouring himself. If YHVH glorifies his Word, he is glorifying himself. If YHVH glorifies himself, he is directly glorifying his Word as well.

This is why anyone who honours the Word of YHVH of Hosts, honours YHVH himself. Anyone who worships YHVH of Hosts, worships his Word. Anyone who does not obey the Word does not obey the Owner of the Word.

The Scriptures have made it abundantly clear that the Word of YHVH of Hosts is his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah.

YHVH of Hosts is God, his Word is God.

YHVH of Hosts is Law, his Word is Law.

YHVH of Hosts is the Master, God, Father of his Word.

YHVH El Shaddai is above and greater than his Word.

Psalm 110:1 YHVH said unto my Master, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Psalm 45:6 Thy throne, O Elohim, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore Elohim, thy Elohim, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Understanding The Relationship Between YHVH And His Word. by elated177: 10:18am On Jul 17
Apt.
Re: Understanding The Relationship Between YHVH And His Word. by elated177: 1:34pm On Aug 24
Sublime.

(1) (Reply)

No Amount Of Anointing Can Fight Sexual Temptation, Says Adeboye / Jesus Is A Nairalander / Does God Exist? The Answer May Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.