Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,235 members, 7,950,293 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu (8078 Views)

Edo: I Will Not Support What’s Not Fair, Just – Obaseki On Deputy’s Ambition / Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by HRMK: 7:09am On May 29
shaibu is simply wasting his time and energy!his best bet is to join the opposition and contest!that is if he believes he is that popular!!

2 Likes

Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by humility33(m): 7:20am On May 29
Freshtruth:
Oga rest you should have move to Lp but u fumble

APC have won that state already. Tinubu go wan prove say Edo na lagos

You have no idea of what's happening there

For now Asue is ahead. APC fumbled picking a candidate that can barely string words together can't even express himself properly in English

In edo south He has no foothold and edo central Asue is making inroads already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by samwash(m): 7:22am On May 29
But Shaibu tell you waytin you mean by parallel primary election.
You gather your deligate go run your own parallel primary election on the same time with the real authentic election and declear yourself the winner.
Na you dey confuse yourself.

1 Like

Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by StraightGaay: 7:32am On May 29
An handsome governor Edo never had
Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by Barcalee: 8:21am On May 29
When a looser is ranting 😂😂😂
Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by idanone(m): 8:23am On May 29
Mumu.... Former deputy
Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by AskNgige2: 8:25am On May 29
Na man u be.. keep pushing
Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by tnerro1(m): 8:31am On May 29
Philip will make a good ass kisser 😁
Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by tnerro1(m): 8:32am On May 29
HRMK:
shaibu is simply wasting his time and energy!his best bet is to join the opposition and contest!that is if he believes he is that popular!!

Contest where, oshobaba will flog his naysh
Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by Charly68: 8:58am On May 29
Leave the man alone and challenge your boss you who schemed you out of the contest with his veto power.
Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by senatordave1(m): 9:08am On May 29
Chinjo2:
You can all see that the House of Assembly were right to have impeached Shaibu in the first place. Why is he not challenging his impeachment?
When you hear him ranting you will be wondering if this is not the same man that has never won his ward since he left APC.
He has been begging to return back to APC but they have refused to accept him because they know he is someone that causes problems wherever he goes.

He is like the proverbial dog that is destined for destruction. It will never hear the master's whistle.

I was correct about you,you don't know anything about politics yet you keep ranting and talking naively.any good political analyst knows very well that shuaibu has taken obaseki to court over his illegal impeachment and it was posted here even last week.it shows that you and most other anti APC forces do not know politics,you just hate APC that's all.
Oga,APC is winning Edo.stop commenting on Edo matters please to avoid more embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by Paramount01(m): 9:09am On May 29
PDPdestroyer:
lol…another stolen mandate? This one na PitObi younger brother

You spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by senatordave1(m): 9:12am On May 29
humility33:

You have no idea of what's happening there

For now Asue is ahead. APC fumbled picking a candidate that can barely string words together can't even express himself properly in English

In edo south He has no foothold and edo central Asue is making inroads already

Keep silent.Asue was ahead before okpebholo emerged.Asue was ahead because of his paper qualifications but after people discovered that he never executed any meaningful projects like akpata and okpebholo,his popularity dwindled.he can speak queens English but cannot speak Esan nor understand his culture which is a big blow.he has no foothold in esan.if care is not taken,he will lose his lga

For Edo south,APC already owns ovia axis and have overtaken pdp in orhiomnwon and uhumnwonde.where pdp are ahead is Oredo and ikpoba but APC is closing the gap and lp is dominant here.apc has closed the gap in Egor already.Edo north is a no go area

1 Like

Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by spencekat(m): 9:13am On May 29
Chinjo2:
You can all see that the House of Assembly were right to have impeached Shaibu in the first place. [/b]Why is he not challenging his impeachment[b]?
When you hear him ranting you will be wondering if this is not the same man that has never won his ward since he left APC.
He has been begging to return back to APC but they have refused to accept him because they know he is someone that causes problems wherever he goes.

He is like the proverbial dog that is destined for destruction. It will never hear the master's whistle.
He is challenging it. The case is in court.The PDP gubernatorial primary fallout case is making him to look like a joker.
Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by HRMK: 9:28am On May 29
tnerro1:

Contest where, oshobaba will flog his naysh
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by Metordman: 9:28am On May 29
Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by ufuosman(m): 10:57am On May 29
Continue make lawyers chop
Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by Kyrgiakos14: 11:28am On May 29
You go shaa cry tire
Re: Edo: I Will Continue To Challenge Ighodalo, He Didn't Win The Primary - Shaibu by TableLeg(m): 1:06pm On May 29
Waste of time!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu / Effects Of Terrorism On The General Public / Ayade To Build A Beach Resort In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.